1. Post #4441
    February 2010
    1,180 Posts
    Full combo is Q for silence to prevent escapes as you approach (Not needed), make sure they're over your W, place E, ult. During ult you can ignite them. Pretty much a free kill on anybody. Farm with your E, drop it on the first low minion you see, then make sure you secure the farm with a quick last hit just in case.

Skill leveling for me is R > E > Q > W, start with Q and build stacks in base at start, get E at level 2.
    Thanks a lot!
    But also, when I go into teamfights as Malzahar I can usually drop one guy before I get destroyed, my last game I was up against a Wukong who instakilled me and was on top of me before I could even react and just instantly beat me to death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Hong Kong Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

2. Post #4442
    January 2010
    2,368 Posts
    Thanks a lot!
    But also, when I go into teamfights as Malzahar I can usually drop one guy before I get destroyed, my last game I was up against a Wukong who instakilled me and was on top of me before I could even react and just instantly beat me to death.
    That's really the trade off, Malzahar has no mobility of his own. For teamfights you just want to stay far behind and instagibb the first person that comes at you or your AD carry with the combo mentioned. Use your Q liberally and your E and W conservatively. You need your E for when you focus down your target with ult, along with W for tanks. Late game Malzahar with a Void Staff guarantees health based on 15% of their max health per second, which is massive. Your Q is a whatever, but does a looooot of damage, especially if it happens to strike twice, and an AoE three second silence is no joke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

3. Post #4443
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,966 Posts
    Time for lot's of fiddlesticks, singeds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4444
    in 2013 people will no longer be judged by ethnicity but by the anime girl used as their avatar
    March 2007
    7,864 Posts
    Those hemorrhage effects are eww. Effect is kind of ugly. Other than that he seems pretty cool. I can see some devastating kills by pulling in a whole team and insta killing all of em. Reminds me too much of Axe though.
    axe is my favorite hero so its ok

darius' ult is pretty gay though for a KS spell it should give nearby teammates a bonus or something like bonus movespeed or armor, etc...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #4445
    December 2009
    11,196 Posts
    yeah that ult is kinda stupid on someone who can't hard-carry like an AD carry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

6. Post #4446
    October 2010
    3,741 Posts
    I believe the idea was so Darius could duel well and still have all of his abilities up after dueling, not to killsteal from your entire team.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #4447
    <3 Strike Witches <3
    May 2008
    14,424 Posts
    That serves no purpose also incorrect
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

8. Post #4448
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    9,751 Posts
    Those hemorrhage effects are eww. Effect is kind of ugly. Other than that he seems pretty cool. I can see some devastating kills by pulling in a whole team and insta killing all of em. Reminds me too much of Axe though.
    But his abilities aren't anything like Axe's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

9. Post #4449
    February 2010
    1,180 Posts
    I don't see any similarity between Axe and Darius other than Darius using an axe.
    The axe doesn't even look similar.

Edited:

also oh god cho'gath no my beautiful baby what have they DONE to you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Hong Kong Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

10. Post #4450
    February 2009
    21,794 Posts
    But his abilities aren't anything like Axe's.
    NAUTILUS IS A COPY OF TIDEHUNTER BECAUSE THEY BOTH WIELD AN ANCHOR
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

11. Post #4451
    February 2010
    1,180 Posts
    KARTHAS COPY OF LICH BECAUSE THEY BOTH ARE SKELETONS!!1!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Hong Kong Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #4452
    January 2010
    2,368 Posts
    Evelyn = Rikimaru

Nobody can even deny it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

13. Post #4453
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    33,636 Posts
    why the fuck would they add that change to cho'gath

wwwwwwwwww
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

14. Post #4454
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    8,173 Posts
    Surely these Cho'Gath buffs aid him, unless the enemy can see the targeting rings?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

15. Post #4455
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,703 Posts
    patch notes posted:
    All spells attempted to be cast while crowd controlled (stunned, snared, etc) will now cast immediately at the end of the effect

Fixed a bug where inputs made while the shop is open would translate onto the battlefield (unintentional pings, pathing, etc)
    Yes! Awesome patch. Also fiddlesticks can finally farm (better?), and Hecarim got buffed, lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

16. Post #4456
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,577 Posts
    Wits End is for a tank not for Teemo. If you want your poison to do the job get a malady.
    Aaaaand this is why you shouldn't play ranked

Edited:

Surely these Cho'Gath buffs aid him, unless the enemy can see the targeting rings?
    Sadly, they can.
    It's a nerf, not a buff.

Edited:

>Hecarim buff
    AWUAWUHHAUFWUHFAHUWW FUCK YEAH!
    It's not like he wasn't strong already
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

17. Post #4457
    January 2010
    2,368 Posts
    It's not like he wasn't strong already
    This'll just make his jungling less risk-no reward, which I'm all for.

18. Post #4458
    May 2012
    5 Posts
    Update time, motherfuckers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

19. Post #4459
    February 2010
    1,180 Posts
    Update time, motherfuckers.
    Sweet.
    Which reminds me, I want to get Ziggs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Hong Kong Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #4460
    August 2009
    663 Posts
    Hopefully none of these are used but I only have these three Pax sivir codes.

YXWWQC7P4GRE
    Q9UVMGC7CGEN
    DHZUPM9P2YXQ
    I tried the first one and got it on EU-west. Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

21. Post #4461
    Steins;Gate SUCKS
    October 2008
    4,881 Posts
    Apparently someone on EU west can shut down a game entirely if his team isn't doing so hot. He's something like 20-0 in ranked. People have screenshotted games of him on a losing team, and saying that they have dced and been unable to reconnect, it's as if the game was never started.
    It's been possible for ages but I suppose it's gonna be fixed soon now that people are starting to suspect this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

22. Post #4462
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,577 Posts
    This'll just make his jungling less risk-no reward, which I'm all for.
    Top Hecarim was always better
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #4463
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,703 Posts
    It's been possible for ages but I suppose it's gonna be fixed soon now that people are starting to suspect this.
    Huh, how was this done then and why only on EU west?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

24. Post #4464
    October 2008
    1,798 Posts
    it's not exclusive

(stop lurjking sky you fuck)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

25. Post #4465
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    The Cho'gath nerf was really unnecessary, he's so underplayed as it is.

26. Post #4466
    May 2010
    266 Posts
    Cho'gath targetting is going to be a huge pain when doing things alone.

Perhaps it will slightly enhance teamfighting though, since allies might have a clue who's going to be stunned.

But.......overall still....fuck : ( He's my favourite champion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

27. Post #4467
    August 2009
    663 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Funny Funny x 15Optimistic Optimistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #4468
    Got the Darius bundle, but I've still no idea how to build him :x
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #4469
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,286 Posts
    cooldown boots, 5 blood thirsters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #4470
    So is there anyone with a Riot Singed or PAX Sivir for sale? PM me your price if you're interested on selling them I can pay with Paypal if that's ok.

I also can't believe that I missed the 3 PAX sivir codes that were posted, fuck school ;_;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #4471
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,197 Posts
    Blitzcrank is a copy of Pudge    because they're both big   .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

32. Post #4472
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    I quite like this Darius fellow.

I was 1-5 (forced to lane bot with Ashe, got very little farm), then I finished my Trinity Force. Ended the game 14-5.

Edited:

In my single game, I went trinity force -> warmogs -> atmas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

33. Post #4473
    June 2011
    2,928 Posts
    HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HIT ANYTHING WITH RUPTURE NOW?!
    i only hit enemies with it when they underestimate the AoE of it :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

34. Post #4474
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Never seen anyone get crippled like that poor Cho nerf. :<
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #4475
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    13,838 Posts
    What happened with Cho? Did they nerf rupture's aoe?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

36. Post #4476
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    8,173 Posts
    Glad I didn't buy Cho now, I just have to put up with Blitzcrank and his dumb walk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #4477
    I'm friendly!
    June 2007
    3,594 Posts
    In light of these giveaways I might post some pax sivir codes I have lying around when I get home.
    Doesn't Pat really want one if those.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

38. Post #4478
    February 2009
    21,794 Posts
    Why the hell is everyone reacting like Cho'Gath got nerfed to the ground or something wow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #4479
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Why the hell is everyone reacting like Cho'Gath got nerfed to the ground or something wow
    When you see it in-game you'll realize how much more obvious it makes it when cho's rupture will hit you.

It went from maybe sneaking it by sometimes to OH SHIT OH SHIT RUN AWAY CHO'S GONNA GETCHA.

Edited:

Also cho can't wiggle fast so you shouldn't buy him anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

40. Post #4480
    June 2011
    2,928 Posts
    well... one of his skills was nerfed. but not to the ground. Just now anyone with common sense can escape it much much easier.

also, Mundo or Sion?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)