1. Post #4041
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    6,374 Posts
    that guy is really creepy looking
    eh, it's the lighting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #4042
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,472 Posts
    Q: do crews work cross platform? There's Facepunch and facepunch console.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #4043
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,761 Posts
    I think Documents\Rockstar Games\Max Payne 3\Profiles

Edited:

I just beat the game, that was fun.

I found it hard on easy, how hard is hard.
    Not that hard, but you'll die a few times. Playing through it on hard the first time I can't really compare, but you die in 1 to 3 hits, so you better not be allergic to death. Personally I'm used to it, reminds me of older FPS games where you used the quick load/save key more than the fire button (or just the more recent Stalker with the Soup mod).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

4. Post #4044
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    3,100 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

5. Post #4045
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    He can't get up because he broke his back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #4046
    August 2009
    264 Posts
    The multiplayer is great when it wants to work. I spent a good amount of time trying to get into a match. When it finally connected me to one, there was a hacker with godmode on the other team. How do i know this? He was 34 and 0 and taking bullets like the goddamn T1000.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #4047
    November 2010
    7,978 Posts
    I encountered my first hacker today. He had some speed hack and was running everywhere at mach 5. He ended up trying to shootdodge though and he flew straight into a wall and died. The multiplayer is all sorts of good fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

8. Post #4048
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    60,720 Posts

First ever game of Multiplayer.

Edited:

Anyone else manage not to break this glass in the bus station?
    why is everything so fuzzy? the game isn't meant to be like that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #4049
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    3,874 Posts
    Never thought that'll surprise me in a Max Payne game, but fuck Max's loser, it's kind of over the top even compared to MP2.

I have to admit though, most of his failures are understandable. It's not like in other games, where you are stomping the boss or the whole army of enemies and then suddenly "oh lawd, you've soaked 1439 bullets, but that particular one makes you fall" or boss suddenly kicks your ass and escapes or something like that. Instead in MP3 I feel like the fail is all mine - it's me who couldn't take down the right guy or what else is there. Feels... natural, not forced upon the player by allmighty designer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

10. Post #4050
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    14,948 Posts
    I think it's Steam doing that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events

11. Post #4051
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,196 Posts
    I love you and I love that guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #4052
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,373 Posts
    Didn't work for me.

This problem is really starting to be annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

13. Post #4053
    Ask me about my everything fetish.
    August 2006
    3,380 Posts
    It's been a few days now, I'd really like to be able to play the game I paid for, Rockstar. Still love you but I'd love to do at least a little bit of singleplayer before the weekend ends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

14. Post #4054
    April 2009
    486 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #4055
    Gratuitous Penis Exposure Moderator
    September 2005
    4,209 Posts
    :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 23 (list)

16. Post #4056
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,848 Posts

max stop laying on the roof damn it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

17. Post #4057
    May 2008
    791 Posts
    The game works just fine for me, with the exception of using an outdated GFX card.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #4058
    cant even run the game

doesn't load at all

event log tells me nvdxgiwrap.dll is the faulting module

i can only run it off integrated, but that is shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

19. Post #4059
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    5,383 Posts
    max stop laying on the roof damn it!
       Spoooilers.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

20. Post #4060
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,699 Posts
    How are you supposed to kill the armoured enemies?
    I just keep shooting until I run out of ammo, wasting a couple of painkillers on them.
    I mean, is there a strategy for beating them other than shoot as much as you can?

21. Post #4061
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    I played the game for few hours and only recently I found out that you can vault over objects, I just did the slow motion dive to get over stuff

also what's up with the     hobo with a shotgun who blows up part of the building    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

22. Post #4062
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,196 Posts
    I just keep shooting until I run out of ammo, wasting a couple of painkillers on them.
    I mean, is there a strategy for beating them other than shoot as much as you can?
    Shoot them in the head until their helmet falls off and then shoot them in the head more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #4063
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    3,874 Posts
    Heads. Just keep shooting them in the head, their helmet will pop off.

Edited:

Yeah, ninja'd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

24. Post #4064
    December 2009
    5,383 Posts
    Sourcegamer8 and his Alfred Woden punched me right in the face when I was shootdodging.

Also, you ever see this cunt, he's a cheater, doesn't take any damage at all.

And is my game actually supposed to look like that? Happened only once though, strange.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #4065
    June 2008
    4,528 Posts

Good game indeed.

Edited:

Also, is anybody having trouble taking screenshots with this game? I had to use PrintScreen for the shot above, and Dxtory has decided to stop working.

26. Post #4066
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,699 Posts
    It's kind of sad,    the american cop you run into is what Max could have been, had Michelle not started digging through Aesir Corp. files.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

27. Post #4067
    December 2009
    5,383 Posts
    It's kind of sad,    the american cop you run into is what Max could have been, had Michelle not started digging through Aesir Corp. files.   
    A happy ex-cop? Gimme a break.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #4068
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,112 Posts
    holy fucking shit i can not get past the shooting gallery in the police station. THERE'S SO MANY FUCKIN' DUDES
    This may have already been answered but what the hell. Cover didn't seem to help me there, I just got out of cover and inched to the right so I could get a shot at them each individually. Managed to use that method and didn't even get hit on Hard.

29. Post #4069
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    12,525 Posts
    How big is the Steam download? About to travel away soon and want to know if I'll be able to download it within the next two days.

30. Post #4070
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    aaa this game is awesome

feels so max payne-ey, i love when a sequel to an old series ends up being good. just got to the part where max    shaves his HEAD    and so far i've not been disappointed one bit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

31. Post #4071
    July 2009
    1,008 Posts
    How big is the Steam download? About to travel away soon and want to know if I'll be able to download it within the next two days.
    29GB

and hard mode should be named insane, because god damn that game can be frustrating with that difficulty

32. Post #4072
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    12,525 Posts
    God damn that's what I suspected.

33. Post #4073
    I HAVE SEVERE AUTISM AND IM FRIENDS WITH BRONYS
    April 2006
    2,387 Posts
    Had the game since thursday on PC and can't play it till tomorrow... Wow.

34. Post #4074
    June 2008
    4,528 Posts
    Had the game since thursday on PC and can't play it till tomorrow... Wow.
    Didn't you buy it retail?

35. Post #4075
    June 2009
    3,389 Posts
    Does the gas block attachment do anything other than making the weapon lighter?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #4076
    I HAVE SEVERE AUTISM AND IM FRIENDS WITH BRONYS
    April 2006
    2,387 Posts
    Didn't you buy it retail?
    Yeah I bought it retail, but I go to my dad's at the weekend and didn't bring my pc cause it was too much effort, so it's my fault really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #4077
    January 2010
    3,837 Posts
    I've come to really hate the multiplayer there's just so many problems with it, gun/perk imbalances to name some.

It's a shame because the single player is so good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #4078
    Amazing, friendly, trustable and there for you when you're in deep shit
    March 2010
    3,638 Posts
    What? I love the multiplayer. Feels like an action movie or something just jumping around and shooting and shit, It's amazing. Pure awesomeness.

I've won every single deathmatch game I've played so far, running around with a singe M1911 most of the time. Are people just bad or something?

Edited:

What I love is that pistols can actually be used as a main weapon, even if you only use a single one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #4079
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    One thing I love about max payne 3 is how all the pre rendered cinematics are 1080p and not some shitty compressed 720p crap like most developers do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

40. Post #4080
    Amazing, friendly, trustable and there for you when you're in deep shit
    March 2010
    3,638 Posts
    I love the animation and character physics too, like GTA IV but better (mostly thinking of when you are drunk in gta).