1. Post #1
    Half Life 2: Call of Duty meets Minecraft

February 2012
    14,312 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 39Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    January 2010
    673 Posts
    Remember, don't sniff cheese.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    November 2007
    737 Posts
    oh christ I still have this game on a disk around here somewhere, though I don't think it works properly with windows 7 as far as I remember. nonetheless a brilliant game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #4
    July 2011
    6,161 Posts
    Found my CD copy yesterday.

Won't even install on Windows 7.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Actually a cool guy
    June 2005
    3,028 Posts
    I remember playing this when I was younger.

And asking my mum about various fictional medical afflictions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

6. Post #6
    Zet
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,541 Posts
    I remember death popping up a few times because all the doctors were being lazy dicks and watching tv or playing games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    December 2007
    1,824 Posts
    though I don't think it works properly with windows 7 as far as I remember.
    http://code.google.com/p/corsix-th/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    September 2011
    255 Posts
    Used to watch my brother play this game.. the nostalgia

9. Post #9
    January 2008
    15,780 Posts
    though I don't think it works properly with windows 7 as far as I remember
    This version does because they are using DOSbox.

Sadly that makes the music sound really wrong and I hate it

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    6,644 Posts
    Great game. One of my favourite oldies.

11. Post #11
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,430 Posts
    I just got to the 5th hospital, thank you Corsix_TH.

Edited:

But fuck this guy, Got a doctor for 160, sent him to training, came out a Consultant but with no skills and wanted a 55 raise.

*Doctor is leaving*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    I remember death popping up a few times because all the doctors were being lazy dicks and watching tv or playing games.
    just like a real hospital
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

13. Post #13
    equalize, distort, equalize
    March 2007
    5,063 Posts
    Man I played this game constantly as a kid. Still have the CD somewhere around here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,712 Posts
    Slaque tongue clinic, or the clinic where they used to puncture the big heads

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    6,022 Posts
    I miss Bullfrog.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

16. Post #16
    -title text-
    December 2009
    245 Posts
    More Theme games.

kthxbai
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,430 Posts
    I would love to make a Theme Hospital 2, but make it so the hospital environments are different each time, IE: Start out in a suburb clinic, move to a bigger hospital, and the end game is Detroit.

And I would make it with dynamic weather and day and night cycles, so at night you get more mugging/gunshot victims    And put some serious injuries in for fucks sake oh my god    and the like.

Just modernize it and make it amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    December 2004
    9,622 Posts
    I would love to make a Theme Hospital 2, but make it so the hospital environments are different each time, IE: Start out in a suburb clinic, move to a bigger hospital, and the end game is Detroit.

And I would make it with dynamic weather and day and night cycles, so at night you get more mugging/gunshot victims    And put some serious injuries in for fucks sake oh my god    and the like.

Just modernize it and make it amazing.
    So basically, make it into Theme Hospital 2 but without most of the things that made it fun? PRetty much just like any sequel nowadays.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Zing Zing x 6Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #19
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,533 Posts
    HOLY FUCK YEAH IA LOVE AJAUIOWRHAUIO AYEEDS!!!

I miss Bullfrog so much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    So basically, make it into Theme Hospital 2 but without most of the things that made it fun? PRetty much just like any sequel nowadays.
    Has to be gritty and realistic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

21. Post #21
    December 2007
    1,824 Posts
    I would love to make a Theme Hospital 2

It pretty much is Theme Hospital in 3D. But as great as that sounds, it loses all it's charme and the game feels dumb and cheesy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    jfoley.co.uk
    November 2006
    72 Posts
    Been playing this with a friend multiplayer using Tunngle. Such an amazing game.

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    4,836 Posts
    I miss Bullfrog.
    Bullfrog were my childhood.

Syndicate Wars
    Dungeon Keeper
    Theme Hospital
    Populous: The Beginning
    Dungeon Keeper 2

24. Post #24
    LIVE LIKE A WINDRAMMER AS YOU FUCK
    June 2010
    5,793 Posts

It pretty much is Theme Hospital in 3D. But as great as that sounds, it loses all it's charme and the game feels dumb and cheesy.
    calling that game theme hospital in 3d is an insult to bullfrog
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,502 Posts
    Bullfrog were my childhood.

Syndicate Wars
    Dungeon Keeper
    Theme Hospital
    Populous: The Beginning
    Dungeon Keeper 2
    Oh man.

This gameeeeeeee.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

26. Post #26
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,533 Posts
    Ahahaha.

Played it earlier today. Got to level 5 or 6. Then I had either killed too many people or sent to many in the research lab (got constant messages about the public knowing about my auto-opsy machine) and got a dead end with the media catching me burying corpses.

I forgot how mean this game was. Now I've only got a save that sends me to that cinematic and then sending me back to the start menu.

Fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,053 Posts
    I've never played this before but everyone always cums over it so time to check it out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    own-fucking-zone
    April 2009
    4,016 Posts
    We really need more games like this.

29. Post #29
    December 2007
    1,824 Posts
    We really need more games like this.
    Soon. http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/

30. Post #30

September 2011
    213 Posts
    I used to love this game,Time to reinstall it.

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,123 Posts
    The controls are a bit clunky at first, and I have difficulty finding objects behind walls, but damn, this game is cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,086 Posts
    Huh, 6 bucks.
    Goodbye wallet.

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    December 2004
    9,622 Posts
    Has to be gritty and realistic.
    Dual wield 360 noscope scalpels.

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    Dual wield 360 noscope scalpels.
    Accidentally cut an artery on the patient.
    BLOODY SCREEN!
    SO REAL!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

35. Post #35
    July 2011
    6,161 Posts
    360 noscope diagnosis Step it up scrub

I need to cure fast and operating table too slow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    881 Posts

theme park for amiga 1500

~~childhood~~

37. Post #37
    Man it was so good to play this again