1. Post #561
    July 2009
    4,678 Posts
    I'm Jung3o and I have no idea what I'm doing. And I work for SK Guns if that even matters
    Don't work for that Portuguese asshole. Quit and join Glorious grains or Glorious breads: The FP Companies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #562
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,373 Posts
    OK I traveled to South Chungcheong and fought twice for Korea. Now I can't buy food because the currency is not the same. Can I convert some of it to their currency?
    Yes but you will have to post an offer if no one on the monetary market is offering a conversion. Then you will have to wait for someone to buy your offer. That or you can convert your money to gold then gold to KRW

3. Post #563
    October 2011
    2,164 Posts
    Don't work for that Portuguese asshole. Quit and join Glorious grains or Glorious breads: The FP Companies
    damn it I have to go to sleep and wait for 6 hours. I guess I'll join ya'll tomorrow. :/

4. Post #564
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    11,155 Posts
    its interesting how badly some countries are defended, most have few defensive buildings and its only a matter of the size of the country attacking/defending to who wins the war
    eg greece. it has a section with high iron and companies valued up to 29000 gold, yet only 1 defensive building

5. Post #565
    October 2011
    2,164 Posts
    oh fuck I didn't read and i thought I was attacking not defending
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #566
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,483 Posts
    its interesting how badly some countries are defended, most have few defensive buildings and its only a matter of the size of the country attacking/defending to who wins the war
    eg greece. it has a section with high iron and companies valued up to 29000 gold, yet only 1 defensive building
    Hospitals are usually more useful than defensive buildings.

7. Post #567
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,373 Posts
    Hospitals are usually more useful than defensive buildings.
    I haven't checked, are there hospitals in e-sim?

8. Post #568
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    23,205 Posts
    Yeah, there is a thing called Hospital. It reduces the damage you take from battle 10 to 7.5 or depending on the quality of one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5 (list)

9. Post #569
    March 2010
    50 Posts
    I joined up in South Korea yesterday and fought some Indonesian bastards today, username is Studmuffin47, so add me to that list.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

10. Post #570
    SERGEANT OF THE MASTER SERGEANTS MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF EXTREME SERGEANTS TO THE MAX
    June 2010
    2,198 Posts
    I added a bunch of you, my username is Dexanemus, feel free to send me a friend request if I didn't send you one.

Edited:

Also, could someone spare some gifts? I'm not exactly sure what to do after working, I spent my money on food, ate the food inorder to fight some more, and now I need some more food so that I can fight a bit more, I accidentally left my job that had a decent pay of 6.01 so I gotta wait till tomorrow to get a new one now and the only one I can see has a salary of 1.00 KRW

11. Post #571
    October 2011
    2,164 Posts
    gotta start speaking korean in korea
    티켓 좀주세요.

12. Post #572
    July 2009
    4,678 Posts
    티켓 좀주세요.
    어떻게 두 무료 티켓 어떻게 된거야?

[sub][sub][sub] Google translate don't fail me now! [/sub][/sub][/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #573
    October 2011
    2,164 Posts
    어떻게 두 무료 티켓 어떻게 된거야?

[sub][sub][sub] Google translate don't fail me now! [/sub][/sub][/sub]
    dude google translator sucks. Learn korean.
    한국인 아니네요

14. Post #574
    playdoh
    May 2008
    3,040 Posts
    So, I screwed up on the dollar a day plan, and I already used my moving tickets.

Does a new player or someone have .66 LTL and a QL 5 ticket to spare?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #575
    July 2009
    4,678 Posts
    Yeah, there is a thing called Hospital. It reduces the damage you take from battle 10 to 7.5 or depending on the quality of one.
    You're lucky I have the patience to look up people who don't specify their username to see if their Facepunch name happens to be the same as their e-Sim name. A line from the OP/guide I wrote earlier.

You must post on the thread what your name in e-Sim is. Simply saying you joined is not enough. If your e-Sim name is the same as your FP name please say so! If you are not added to the list it will be much harder for you to recieve any updates that need to be sent.
    Edited:

티켓 좀주세요.
    So, I screwed up on the dollar a day plan, and I already used my moving tickets.

Does a new player or someone have .66 LTL and a QL 5 ticket to spare?
    What are you guys using your moving tickets on, anyway?
    You get two of them and I figured by being placed in the center Korean province (North Chungcheong) it'd be easy to join any RW's that start up as you should be able to join any battle in an adjacent province.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #576
    November 2009
    2,042 Posts
    level 7 get

should i just hold onto the gold or...?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #577
    playdoh
    May 2008
    3,040 Posts
    You're lucky I have the patience to look up people who don't specify their username to see if their Facepunch name happens to be the same as their e-Sim name. A line from the OP/guide I wrote earlier.

Edited:

What are you guys using your moving tickets on, anyway?
    You get two of them and I figured by being placed in the center Korean province (North Chungcheong) it'd be easy to join any RW's that start up as you should be able to join any battle in an adjacent province.

I wasn't aware of all these plans and whatnot and I thought that I could just buy a new one when the time comes, because back then the plan was for everyone to meet up in Lithuania.

I used it to attempt to fight a subsidized battle because I couldn't see another use for them and I was a newb and thought I would actually get money from subsidized battles.

18. Post #578
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,115 Posts
    I'm almost level 7. I'll probably get it tomorrow.

19. Post #579
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    23,205 Posts
    I didn't think it really mattered if my name was in the member list or not, so I didn't feel bothered to specify my FP/E-Sim name.

It is kamikaze470 - Kamikaze470 though.

20. Post #580
    July 2009
    4,678 Posts
    level 7 get

should i just hold onto the gold or...?
    hold onto it for now. once the other people start to catch up (only a day or two) and we get the final tally of gold we can figure out what's best to do with it.

21. Post #581
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,483 Posts
    hold onto it for now. once the other people start to catch up (only a day or two) and we get the final tally of gold we can figure out what's best to do with it.
    Whoever wanted to be an understudy in finance, please come forward. We need to keep track of all planned expenditures, and someone to help keep a nice cash flow of the businesses run.

And nothing against scientist2, but as good practice I might even suggest a monthly audit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #582
    July 2009
    4,678 Posts
    Whoever wanted to be an understudy in finance, please come forward. We need to keep track of all planned expenditures, and someone to help keep a nice cash flow of the businesses run.

And nothing against scientist2, but as good practice I might even suggest a monthly audit.
    I think that was timmyvos.

I could be our ambassador or our Minister of Finances, I have quite a lot of experience with spreadsheets and accounting so it should be no problem for me.

And by the way, I signed up as timmyvos in South-Holland, I just randomly picked something and I'm preparing to move to South Korea.
    I recommend as another finance official whoever made that chart with the currency exchange rates a few pages back. I think it was Eltro102 but I'm not entirely sure as for some reason I can't find the post again. :(

23. Post #583
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    If that person doesn't come forward I'm willing to do it. I'm also willing to do anything else that helps our cause.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #584
    July 2009
    4,678 Posts
    Well whoever gets the job will have to be in heavy contact with Scientist2 since with all the gold he's getting he's a walking treasury. Money gets earned and spent fast.

25. Post #585
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,483 Posts
    We should also look for understudies in Education and Diplomatic affairs. Especially education, since Hidole555's job is probably going to become a lot busier in the coming days.

26. Post #586
    July 2009
    4,678 Posts
    We should also look for understudies in Education and Diplomatic affairs. Especially education, since Hidole555's job is probably going to become a lot busier in the coming days.
    I'm still thinking on how I can organize things fluently when it comes to that point.

I thought about having one understudy for the FPers in Lithuania and other countries and one for the ones in Korea.

But even then, what would they do? What messages would they pass on that I couldn't do personally?

27. Post #587
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    I'm still thinking on how I can organize things fluently when it comes to that point.

I thought about having one understudy for the FPers in Lithuania and other countries and one for the ones in Korea.

But even then, what would they do? What messages would they pass on that I couldn't do personally?
    It could take workload off of you. Instead of sending 20 messages to new members you could send 10, or even 5. That way you can handle more important stuff like individual concerns and questions more quickly.

The effectiveness of it will be determined by how many new members we are getting. If we are only getting a few, there is no need. However, as the influx becomes larger, it will be easier if you delegate some of the work.

Edited:

I mean, at best we could have a personal message sent to each new member detailing what they should be doing, and a personal message sent when plans begin to change. Coordinating over the forum is alright for now, but reading through 100+ messages a day to find information from you or Scientist2 can get overwhelming.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #588
    July 2009
    4,678 Posts
    It could take workload off of you. Instead of sending 20 messages to new members you could send 10, or even 5. That way you can handle more important stuff like individual concerns and questions more quickly.

The effectiveness of it will be determined by how many new members we are getting. If we are only getting a few, there is no need. However, as the influx becomes larger, it will be easier if you delegate some of the work.

Edited:

I mean, at best we could have a personal message sent to each new member detailing what they should be doing, and a personal message sent when plans begin to change. Coordinating over the forum is alright for now, but reading through 100+ messages a day to find information from you or Scientist2 can get overwhelming.
    I sent a message to Scientist2. Planning on adjusting the OP so it's more helpful and relevant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #589
    playdoh
    May 2008
    3,040 Posts
    Yeah I agree on Yawnmen's comments, maybe just send us a message every day or two to tell us what we should be doing, rather than scrolling through 200+ comments on this thread every day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #590
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,373 Posts
    An education minister is a great idea, because when new players(not just facepunchers, but players who join in eSK) its very very important to assist them to get to a point where they will be self driven to play and be valuable allies. Otherwise we'll get provinces with 100 dead level 1-6 players because they lose interest. and nobody wants zombies!

31. Post #591
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,760 Posts
    This game in a nutshell (for FP) at the moment at 2:12:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #592
    July 2009
    4,678 Posts
    An education minister is a great idea, because when new players(not just facepunchers, but players who join in eSK) its very very important to assist them to get to a point where they will be self driven to play and be valuable allies. Otherwise we'll get provinces with 100 dead level 1-6 players because they lose interest. and nobody wants zombies!
    Right now it seems all we do is wait. For some reason someone who joins right now will be unable to enlist ieither of our companies, so I'm hoping Scientist and the rest of us can come up with a good systen of getting our people in Korea to work.

For now though, I'm going to sleep. Either that or brew some coffee...

33. Post #593
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,221 Posts
    I'm in South Korea as ewitwins!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

34. Post #594
    July 2009
    4,678 Posts
    This game in a nutshell (for FP) at the moment at 2:12:

Oh, at 2:12. I was watching the whole video thinking 'What the hell is wrong with your logic?'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

35. Post #595
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,221 Posts
    Hey who do I get a job from? There are only three skill 1 jobs available.
    ]
    ESK123
    ESK123's food company

1 1.03 KRW

DelijaRS
    ForeverAlone Gifts

1 1.01 KRW

tuffy
    SK guns

1 1.00 KRW

36. Post #596
    July 2009
    4,678 Posts
    Hang on. I'll have an answer in a second.

Edited:

Yeah, I chose the coffee route

Edited:

Join ESK's company, but be prepared to leave it shortly in the future as the FP company continues to establish itself. We just got it running so we just need a short while to have it ready and open to us.

Until then you won't be able to afford much. Just bear with us and if you've got any questions, the Minister of Education is right here.

37. Post #597
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,221 Posts
    Should I buy a weapon to be a bit more useful?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #598
    April 2009
    2,231 Posts
    Would be worth mentioning that auxillary jobs till you can access the FP Company will help your economy skill.

Edited:

Also no, ewitwins. It doesn't give any extra XP so not worth it.

39. Post #599
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,221 Posts
    Would be worth mentioning that auxillary jobs till you can access the FP Company will help your economy skill.

Edited:

Also no, ewitwins. It doesn't give any extra XP so not worth it.
    Right, just saw that in the OP, thanks :)

What level is the FP Company?

40. Post #600
    April 2009
    2,231 Posts
    Economy skill 3 or 4, I think.