1. Post #1
    RUBY OVERLORD
    November 2011
    2,115 Posts
    KRIS Humphries may need some lessons on how to spot the difference between a homeless person and a hipster.

The 27-year-old Nets power forward, and former Mr. Kim Kardashian, was looking to spread the Easter goodwill around today when he offered money to a person he believed to be homeless.

Turns out they weren't.

"Just offered a homeless person money, but got rejected because it turns out they weren't homeless. Only in NY," Humphries tweeted today.

The tweet came as reports surfaced today that his former flame Kardashian had started dating hip-hop star Kanye West.

The reality star and West saw The Hunger Games together in New York yesterday before Kardashian was spotted leaving West's bachelor pad late the next morning, wearing the same outfit from the night before, TMZ reported.

Kardashian and Humphries began dating in October 2010. They married last August but she filed for divorce just 72 days later.

Despite continuing fallout from their split, Humphries will take some solace from the fact he has averaged 17 points and 11 rebounds over the past five games and has looked in career-best form ahead of tomorrow's matchup against the lowly Wizards.
    http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1226320384251
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Funny x 82Winner x 2Disagree x 2Dumb x 1Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    gra

August 2011
    276 Posts
    where in the story does it say they were a hipster
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    13,198 Posts
    Most of this article is about Kim Kardashian

The heading
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 13Zing Zing x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    25,721 Posts
    Who else dresses like an impoverished homeless man but isn't?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 40Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Mon
    April 2011
    4,102 Posts
    Who else dresses like an impoverished homeless man but isn't?
    an ashamed impoverished homeless man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 24Friendly Friendly x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    August 2009
    8,267 Posts
    I feel really bad for Kris Humphries, he got totally fucking played by the Kardashians.

Edit: And the only reason she hated him so much is because he wasn't from ~NY~ and from Minnesota.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    12,024 Posts
    Kardashian was spotted leaving West's bachelor pad late the next morning, wearing the same outfit from the night before
    omg fashun disasterr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 72 (list)

8. Post #8
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,879 Posts
    So dressing in old-ish, lowly clothing means I'm poor?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

9. Post #9
    I dressed as a homeless before it was cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Late Late x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,739 Posts
    Half of this article isn't even related or even relevant to anything ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    One of these days, I'm going to cut you into little pieces.
    May 2011
    5,925 Posts
    what's the difference
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    September 2007
    3,864 Posts
    I feel really bad for Kris Humphries, he got totally fucking played by the Kardashians.

Edit: And the only reason she hated him so much is because he wasn't from ~NY~ and from Minnesota.
    Nah she hated him cause he has a fucking backbone and wouldn't play into her shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

13. Post #13
    February 2011
    1,416 Posts
    Giving money to homeless people is just about one of the worse things you can do. Buying them clothing or food is a much better idea for obvious reasons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #14
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,350 Posts
    kanye had sex with kim kardashian?
    eww kanye, why? did you just want to prove something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    August 2009
    8,267 Posts
    Nah she hated him cause he has a fucking backbone and wouldn't play into her shit.
    Valid point!

16. Post #16

April 2012
    4 Posts
    I dressed as a homeless before it was cool.
    hey this unfunny shitpile still posts here? as if another crybaby retard is needed on the facepunch forums.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 17Zing x 2Dumb x 2Informative x 1Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    hey this unfunny shitpile still posts here? as if another crybaby retard is needed on the facepunch forums.
    He's better than you ever were.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,348 Posts
    I'd have taken the money anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    lol who's this kid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    Mon
    April 2011
    4,102 Posts
    lol who's this kid
    leave man

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,259 Posts
    kanye had sex with kim kardashian?
    eww kanye, why? did you just want to prove something?
    retards banging retards
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Blue Member
    July 2010
    2,766 Posts
    retards banging retards
    Lord of Eugenics
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Certified Catgirl Maid
    January 2006
    9,650 Posts
    I would like to see a picture of this hipster.

24. Post #24
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,350 Posts
    Who the fuck are the Kardashians anyway and why are people monitoring what clothing one of them wears to some dude's house?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    Who the fuck are the Kardashians anyway and why are people monitoring what clothing one of them wears to some dude's house?
    Because there's some sort of Autistic-obsessive following that goes on with celebrities nowadays. Most celebrity news articles go:

TOM HANKS SEEN LEAVING CAFE WITH ANOTHER MAN INDICATING POSSIBLE HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP

Tom Hanks wearing white partially-stained tank top and cargo pants along with navy blue socks and crimson army boots seen leaving a corner mac cafe with a blue Santa Claus. Tom Hanks was seen talking to the blue Santa Claus. Tom Hanks glanced once at pedestrian running across nearby road. Blue Santa Claus leaves into nearby alleyway as Tom Hanks stares at previous pedestrian and attached radiator and hood ornament assembly for approx 15 seconds.
    Is this the end of Tom Hanks?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 3 (list)

26. Post #26
    King Shit of Turd Mountain
    July 2009
    8,927 Posts
    Doesn't this happen in American Psycho? the book, not the movie.

27. Post #27

April 2012
    4 Posts
    He's better than you ever were.
    happy birthday retard

Edited:

lol who's this kid
    i am infinitely a better poster than you. your cred on facepunch is being bullied and crying to garry. Nice Rep. Dudeski.

28. Post #28
    September 2007
    3,864 Posts
    Who the fuck are the Kardashians anyway
    Their father was an attorney in the OJ Simpson murder trial. No one really gave a shit about them since then until their daughter starred in a sex tape. Now the family rides the fame coat tails of their whore daughter. It's basically Paris Hilton v2.0

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    The article was more about Humphries's thing with the Kardashians than anything else.
    And oh my god really? She's dating Kanye West now? What a total skank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
    September 2005
    1,407 Posts
    Alright... let me get this straight. There's a guy who seems to be homless but isn't. I'd like to see that guy.

31. Post #31
    February 2012
    810 Posts
    Giving money to homeless people is just about one of the worse things you can do. Buying them clothing or food is a much better idea for obvious reasons.
    I would have thought dousing homeless people in gasoline and lighting them on fire would be 'one of the worse things you can do' to homeless people, but I guess giving them money is pretty terrible too.

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    He looks like a cross between Will Ferrell and Taylor Lautner

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    13,279 Posts
    wow im so glad i got to hear the latest bit of celeb news TY

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    He looks like a cross between Will Ferrell and Taylor Lautner

I'm scared of how right you are.