1. Post #1

April 2012
    4 Posts
    Im looking for someone to create me a Poker Hack for a low populated poker site "only in fun money" the poker is made in java im willing to pay some money for this if someone succeed

Hack requirements: Allow me to choose when to win or let me see the opponents cards

Poker website: https://spillekrogen.nu/CF/games/lis...y=card+-+poker Or Spillekrogen.nu (FunMoney 1 [3000, 10/20])

Login with Username: facepunchTest , Password: facepunch123

The side is in danish should be possible to navigate with the google translater if you can even enter

Good Luck

(User was banned for this post ("don't ask for hacks" - UberMensch))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 18Dumb Dumb x 3Winner Winner x 1Programming King Programming King x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,477 Posts
    Im looking for someone to create me a Poker Hack for a low populated poker site "only in fun money" the poker is made in java im willing to pay some money for this if someone succeed

Hack requirements: Allow me to choose when to win or let me see the opponents cards

Poker website: https://spillekrogen.nu/CF/games/lis...y=card+-+poker Or Spillekrogen.nu (FunMoney 1 [3000, 10/20])

Login with Username: facepunchTest , Password: facepunch123

The side is in danish should be possible to navigate with the google translater if you can even enter

Good Luck
    this doesn't seem legit at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Programming King Programming King x 11Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Fuck You, Laren Faust
    July 2009
    2,425 Posts
    Facepunch is a bad place to ask people to hack for you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Programming King Programming King x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    396 Posts
    Meth1337

Nuff said?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 13Funny x 2Zing x 2Programming King x 1Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

April 2012
    4 Posts
    Umh i guess i just dont really know where to look for help... i was suggested here :)

and yes i only need to use it in fun money coz ill be "Gambling" with my friends about virtuel items in another game :)
    so i dont really need it for making money
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    DPRKFC
    March 2012
    793 Posts
    Umh i guess i just dont really know where to look for help... i was suggested here :)
    havent you seen photoshop contests?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7

April 2012
    4 Posts
    No? and what does a hack have to do with photoshop?

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,095 Posts
    Fuck off. Thanks. Bye.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 15Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

9. Post #9
    DPRKFC
    March 2012
    793 Posts
    No? and what does a hack have to do with photoshop?
    Facepunch will not spoonfeed you for free.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    July 2009
    7,067 Posts
    First give us all your moms life savings and I'll cook something up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    December 2009
    364 Posts
    I'm gonna tell all your friends you want to cheat them out of their virtual items.

Scum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,335 Posts
    sure bro i'll make it for u just email me ur bank details
    send them to 1337h4x0r@hotmail.com
    u can trust me, i have haked the cia and fbi b4 so u no i am very good!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #13

April 2012
    4 Posts
    Im not a complete moron. I just dont know where to get someone to make this for me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

14. Post #14
    That Dog
    March 2009
    12,818 Posts
    Nobody here will make it for you, if you're damn lucky and don't post like a twat somebody might point you in the direction of making it for yourself.

15. Post #15
    December 2009
    1,113 Posts
    go ask the script kiddies on HackForums or something..

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2011
    326 Posts
    Someone should BAN this retard. he registered yesterday, and today posting shit thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Azerbaijan Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)