1. Post #1

April 2012
    4 Posts
    I downloaded the My little pony models but when Im spawning them they end up in a spot further away and whenever I move the camera or go closer to them they fade away and I cant see them.
    I tried walking around until they flashed up again and quickly tried to grab it with the psygun but that didnt work either and as soon as I moved again they were gone.
    Its like I can only see them in certain camera views but cant do anything with them.
    Has anyone encountered this problem before? Maybe not exactly with the ponys but other models aswell?
    Very thankful for answer!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,339 Posts
    I downloaded the My little pony models but when Im spawning them they end up in a spot further away and whenever I move the camera or go closer to them they fade away and I cant see them.
    I tried walking around until they flashed up again and quickly tried to grab it with the psygun but that didnt work either and as soon as I moved again they were gone.
    Its like I can only see them in certain camera views but cant do anything with them.
    Has anyone encountered this problem before? Maybe not exactly with the ponys but other models aswell?
    Very thankful for answer!
    You're in the wrong section. There is an entire Garry's Mod section, and even a help section.

3. Post #3

April 2012
    4 Posts
    Oh okay, Im new to this forum :) I try find the Gmode section
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,339 Posts
    Oh okay, Im new to this forum :) I try find the Gmode section
    honestly, I don't know how you missed it, it's huge on the main page.

5. Post #5

April 2012
    4 Posts
    The HL2 Icon kinda gave it away, Just sayin´ :) But a honest mistake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,807 Posts
    The HL2 Icon kinda gave it away, Just sayin´ :) But a honest mistake.
    But there's a Garrysmod icon?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    September 2011
    711 Posts
    Your username says everything...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)