1. Post #9801
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,695 Posts

Going to make it a proper collection in a moment, click to view the workshop page for em.

Amazing, using the sharp dresser anims!

But my OCD is kicking in: the card's team colors on the knife don't seem to match the team colors on the hat.
    Ah, the ones on the hat are a little darker since they're in a spot where light doesn't really reach >_>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 19Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #9802
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    10,071 Posts
    That knife is fuck-huge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #9803
    October 2010
    10,385 Posts
    what does fuck-huge even mean
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events

4. Post #9804
    Pony Extraordinaire
    October 2011
    6,134 Posts
    so large you can fuck it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #9805
    July 2011
    10,071 Posts
    so big that you're fucked because of it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

6. Post #9806
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    11,902 Posts
    What happened to the brighter vest? :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brunei Darussalam Show Events

7. Post #9807
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,695 Posts
    What happened to the brighter vest? :(
    That IS the brighter vest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #9808
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,079 Posts

As usual, I can't think of any names. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also it looks a little derpy in the bottom right with the Shugo angle, ah well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #9809
    July 2011
    10,071 Posts
    ffffire overlayyyy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #9810
    January 2006
    18,079 Posts
    ffffire overlayyyy
    Well spotted? I'm aware it's there and will fix it after I've repacked it for the workshop, I don't want to accidentally pack the version with the $detail lines removed you see
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #9811
    November 2009
    373 Posts
    You may as well just remove them anyway since the fire overlay doesn't work on any attached cosmetic items, same with piss. Maybe Valve might fix it so best to keep them but it's been over 3 years.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #9812
    January 2006
    18,079 Posts
    You may as well just remove them anyway since the fire overlay doesn't work on any attached cosmetic items, same with piss. Maybe Valve might fix it so best to keep them but it's been over 3 years.
    Hey you're right, they never put back the lines when I removed them for my Manniversary hats. Will go back to doing that then, I thought they pasted them back for some reason.

13. Post #9813

July 2010
    224 Posts
    I'm thinking to submit my lochnload animations to the workshop.
    Do you guys think I should ask Swizzle (as the original author of lnl) for permission?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #9814
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    11,902 Posts
    He had animations. They can't use them. Yours will just be the same case, don't bother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brunei Darussalam Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #9815
    July 2011
    10,071 Posts
    Well spotted?
    It's become so much of a pet peeve for me that I cant help spotting it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #9816
    July 2011
    6,029 Posts
    Wait, I guess I was more tired than I thought, I thought we had 5 posts left until a new page...
    My bad.

Edited:

Have some stuff, because I like to make releases of all my things even if it's part of a bigger project because I don't feel safe not having a backup.
    Is the download broken? Whenever I try I press the download button it just refreshes the page.

Which is a shame becuase this looks great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #9817
    fuck you inspecter I do what I want
    August 2009
    9,069 Posts
    I'm thinking to submit my lochnload animations to the workshop.
    Do you guys think I should ask Swizzle (as the original author of lnl) for permission?
    They don't ruin the normal grenade launcher's animations, do they?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #9818
    November 2009
    373 Posts
    Hey you're right, they never put back the lines when I removed them for my Manniversary hats. Will go back to doing that then, I thought they pasted them back for some reason.
    Sometimes they use VMT files you make sometimes they don't. I guess it depends on who's got the job of getting it in game so some will do a sloppier job than others but it's all about the time it takes for Valve. It's a shame that 90% of the material files contain garbage that needs to be cleaned up or removed. I've wanted to write a script to clean up every VMT (for player items at least) and remove redundant parametres but it's a big undertaking. The main reason for this would be the possibly of a slight performance boost but it may also be in vain and not make any difference at all. Manually doing it would be ridiculous so Valve will never go back and do it unless something causes a major issue so it's up to the community.

19. Post #9819
    May 2011
    1,374 Posts
    Is the download broken? Whenever I try I press the download button it just refreshes the page.

Which is a shame becuase this looks great.
    No, it should be fine...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

20. Post #9820

July 2010
    224 Posts
    They don't ruin the normal grenade launcher's animations, do they?
    Nope, they don't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #9821
    July 2011
    10,071 Posts
    Nope, they don't.
    reveal your secrets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

22. Post #9822
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,945 Posts
    really all Valve needs to do on the Loch-n-Load is move the hand a little bit, and I don't think that would break the GLer reload.

But then again, if Valve were to make LnL reload anims, they would just make a new animation, rather than trying to get both the LnL and GLer to match animations
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #9823
    Not a furry.
    February 2012
    387 Posts
    Finished the Psychos Sheild:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 3 (list)

24. Post #9824
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,898 Posts

Oh boy almost an entire set.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

25. Post #9825
    BADGERPIG
    May 2010
    4,323 Posts

Oh boy almost an entire set.
    Hat is a bit too saturated and the color is kinda awkward. Why not match it with his vest?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #9826
    July 2011
    10,071 Posts
    Finished the Psychos Sheild:
    *Psycho's Shield
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #9827
    Maxime Lebled
    Dennab
    December 2010
    12,749 Posts
    You gotta make some medic or sniper miscs, Miles. You are amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

28. Post #9828
    Not a furry.
    February 2012
    387 Posts
    You gotta make some medic or sniper miscs, Miles. You are amazing.
    May be making a shared medic and pyro ww2 german gasmask misc soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

29. Post #9829
    July 2011
    3,278 Posts
    What happened to the Stylish Spy V2? I know it was marked as incompatible, but that doesn't explain why it wasn't ever released as a mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #9830
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2010
    3,893 Posts

Some preview :

is there a way to have both the grenade and LnL animations?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

31. Post #9831
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    464 Posts

"The Day Job" or "The Dandy Capp".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #9832
    May 2011
    2,886 Posts
    I found this interesting article while on my daily surf routine:
    http://io9.com/5916970/the-22-rules-...rding-to-pixar
    Give it a read. I think some of it is relevant for item making, just insert your workshop item where it talks about characters.

I especially love #8.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Aruba Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

33. Post #9833
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts

Despite having told myself to not spent money on TF2 anymore, should this get in, you can count on my money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #9834
    May 2011
    2,886 Posts
    i need your opinions on subclasses:

Scout = ?
    Demoman = Demoknight
    Medic = Battle Medic
    Engineer = Battle Engie
    Spy = Dead Ringer Spy
    Pyro = ?
    Heavy = ?
    Soldier = ?
    Sniper = Huntsman Sniper

for those "?" what do you think would be nice on the gameplay perspective. I like the original idea that the Scout gathers metal and med packs for the team. What you guys think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Aruba Show Events

35. Post #9835
    July 2011
    10,071 Posts
    Fat Scout is a cool heavy subclass.
    GRU + Shotgun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

36. Post #9836
    Tyrannosaur Fisherman Extraordinaire (Not Game Fish)
    May 2009
    4,806 Posts
    Fat Scout is a cool heavy subclass.
    GRU + Shotgun
    Heavy for automatic chaingun-shotgun hybrid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #9837
    May 2011
    2,886 Posts
    Heavy for automatic chaingun-shotgun hybrid.
    This isnt much of a drastic gameplay change since basically you'll just point your gun at a place and tank forward. i much like the shield heavy with the FOS but i dont know if thats a valid subclass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Aruba Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #9838
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,945 Posts
    I wonder if they'd ever add a shield for Heavy's primary that adds 200 HP, but he loses his primary AND secondary.

So he's a gigantic beast tank, that has terrible damage output. Just stand and shield and let the Soldier's fire away from behind you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

39. Post #9839
    July 2011
    10,071 Posts
    -well fuck you too alfie :(-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #9840
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,536 Posts

Gave you your 300th winner
    That's only updated at the end of every week or something, so you probably just gave him his 306th or whatever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)