1. Post #7041
    THE GRINCH WHO STOLE COSMETICS
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts
    Think of the children.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20 (list)

2. Post #7042
    August 2011
    2,043 Posts
    Can we get a mann co cap version?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #7043
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,614 Posts
    I mean, you were even ASKED to make a promo for a game. Like, something that's usually guaranteed to get in, and look how badly you did? And what do you blame it on? Lack of communication with the company! As if you both couldn't do a good job without external input.

You havent even shown an image of the heavy backpack you made that got turned down.
    I'm sorry, but you need to stop being so full of yourself and acting all high and mighty. You're easily starting to become one of the worst members of this thread with all of the the crybaby pantshitting that spews out of your mouth whenever Ronin or Psyke post.

Edited:
    Ok wow, I didn't mean to sound that harsh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #7044
    January 2010
    3,146 Posts
    Compilation of all the ice cream ideas here

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Funny Funny x 6Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #7045
    No more drama! ever!
    November 2011
    1,857 Posts
    I'm sorry, but you need to stop being so full of yourself and acting all high and mighty. You're easily starting to become one of the worst members of this thread with all of the the crybaby pantshitting that spews out of your mouth whenever Ronin or Psyke post.

Edited:
    Ok wow, I didn't mean to sound that harsh.
    Oh, no, it's fine. I agree with you! it does come off like that.

But I don't want to hold back just so I look better on here. I'll say what I want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 3 (list)

6. Post #7046
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    17,981 Posts
    Compilation of all the ice cream ideas here

Has nobody made the ice cream sandvich yet? Seems so obvious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #7047
    January 2010
    3,146 Posts
    I figured it would have been a race for somebody to be the first to make it. vv

...dibs on a glittery selfmade one, you can keep all the profits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #7048
    No more drama! ever!
    November 2011
    1,857 Posts

A chocolate-sandvitch could be the ultimate lunchbox hybrid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #7049
    April 2011
    2,589 Posts

Not so fast!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

10. Post #7050
    Pony Extraordinaire
    October 2011
    6,134 Posts
    Apologies for interrupting but does anybody here happen to know of anything I can do to make stuff look better in 3DSmax? all of my models come out looking weird and I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #7051
    January 2010
    3,146 Posts
    Not so fast!
    Too late called dibs

12. Post #7052
    January 2006
    17,981 Posts
    Apologies for interrupting but does anybody here happen to know of anything I can do to make stuff look better in 3DSmax? all of my models come out looking weird and I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong
    The vagueness of "looking weird" actually hurts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #7053
    August 2011
    2,043 Posts
    A chocolate-sandvitch could be the ultimate lunchbox hybrid.
    Vanilla ice cream and Dalokohs chocolate cookie?
    Shit, why hasn't this been done yet?

14. Post #7054
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    11,625 Posts
    so old it wasn't contributed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events

15. Post #7055
    May 2011
    2,839 Posts
    I'm sorry if i started a drama again but to make it clear, we are not making summer items and currently no intention on making any at the moment. (because some people are taking this way too seriously) My jab earlier about ours being green is just for fun. I'm sorry if i offend anyone.

Also, I'm the one who set up a community group for ideas and not Psyke. If anyone has anything against that, direct that to me. I wanted to get the community involved and thats all i wanted to do with that endeavor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Aruba Show Events

16. Post #7056
    No more drama! ever!
    November 2011
    1,857 Posts
    I'm sorry if i started a drama again but to make it clear, we are not making summer items and currently no intention on making any at the moment. (because some people are taking this way too seriously) My jab earlier about ours being green is just for fun. I'm sorry if i offend anyone.

Also, I'm the one who set up a community group for ideas and not Psyke. If anyone has anything against that, direct that to me. I wanted to get the community involved and thats all i wanted to do with that endeavor.
    Well, that's nice to hear. I addressed the group point using the qualifier 'guys' before because you're commonly viewed together, as opposed to independent artists. Sorry for any confusion.

EDIT: Just watch VLEK release a floppy shovel and jiggleboned sand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #7057
    May 2011
    2,839 Posts
    I mean, you were even ASKED to make a promo for a game. Like, something that's usually guaranteed to get in, and look how badly you did? And what do you blame it on? Lack of communication with the company! As if you both couldn't do a good job without external input.

You havent even shown an image of the heavy backpack you made that got turned down.
    We were not asked by a "certain" company to make promos for them. Someone had an idea, pitched it in, and the company listened. They said they are not ready for us and that is clearly not meant as "turn-down" the project. They obviously already had plans way before we came into the picture. Also, we were asked by the company to not show the whole items anywhere.

That is the "true" fact.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Aruba Show Events

18. Post #7058
    October 2010
    1,354 Posts
    It's on the workshop:

Thanks for voting! Download coming soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 8Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #7059
    January 2010
    3,146 Posts
    Seems a little off the art style though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #7060
    July 2011
    921 Posts
    Quick domestic Pyro concepts...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 14Winner x 2Zing x 1Agree x 1Artistic x 1Optimistic x 1Useful x 1 (list)

21. Post #7061
    October 2011
    864 Posts

Quality is crap, but you can see the big problem of the running melee pose
    Late post, but have you thought of making the bucket paintable?
    It's probably possible, and you could make it only the bucket to avoid crit glows screwing up. Just thought it'd be a fun idea.

and for once paints like lime green or pink would actually fit with something   
    Edit: Have a shitty MS Paint concept of painting it, because it wasn't a terrible idea already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #7062
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,698 Posts

I fucking love it.

Really. i'd love to work on this if someone modelled it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #7063
    January 2012
    25 Posts
    Quite early for me to start naming stuff.
    But, since I'm horrible at names, anyone got names for this Medic Belt I am thinking of making?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #7064
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    11,625 Posts

fucckkkkk I need to finish all my unfinished stuff but this makes me want to abandon them all and make more things
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events

25. Post #7065
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,291 Posts
    Hey, can we see a version of this with the updated Last Breath please?
    Reposted. I'd really like to see it; Nappy, Sparkwire, anyone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

26. Post #7066
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    11,625 Posts

I'll update workshop later (whoa)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

27. Post #7067
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,610 Posts

The Composer's Cravat

Coming soon to the Musique Modding Competition, as well as the Steam Workshop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 18Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #7068
    April 2011
    2,589 Posts
    Nobody made Beethovenīs hair. Iīm disappointed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

29. Post #7069
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,791 Posts

Close enough?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #7070
    April 2011
    2,589 Posts

Close enough?
    Ok, iīm happy now =D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #7071
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,363 Posts
    I've drawn something vaguely similar, though.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events

32. Post #7072
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,610 Posts
    We tried.

In the end, the only way to make Beethoven's hair was to have Ayes pull out all of his own in the process.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

33. Post #7073
    April 2011
    2,589 Posts
    I've drawn something vaguely similar, though.

Not Beethovenish enough, it would need more anger
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

34. Post #7074
    January 2012
    389 Posts
    Quite early for me to start naming stuff.
    But, since I'm horrible at names, anyone got names for this Medic Belt I am thinking of making?

This makes me think... why hasn't anyone made a weapon for medic to where he can just throw down med kits?

35. Post #7075
    fuck you inspecter I do what I want
    August 2009
    9,018 Posts

The Composer's Cravat

Coming soon to the Musique Modding Competition, as well as the Steam Workshop.
    Lets see how it looks like with the Einstein hair
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

36. Post #7076
    November 2009
    370 Posts
    May as well release this even though Valve has already beaten me to it on the Spats. It's a 3 in 1 to make it easier to implement. Uses its own VMT for the Spats as the ingame one is messy.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

37. Post #7077
    April 2012
    5,254 Posts
    This makes me think... why hasn't anyone made a weapon for medic to where he can just throw down med kits?

Closest it's come to a concept like that being executed.

Seems pointless for the medic to simply be able to drop medkits when his medigun does the job much better with benefits like overheal to boot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

38. Post #7078
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,610 Posts
    Lets see how it looks like with the Einstein hair
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

39. Post #7079
    January 2006
    17,981 Posts
    Tone down the AO on that sucka.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #7080
    November 2010
    1,212 Posts
    Holy shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)