1. Post #801
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,362 Posts
    Someone should plant mushrooms in the tunnels under spawn, it would spread like cancer.
    Didn't they disable spreading like that after they added giant mushrooms?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

2. Post #802
    DSG
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2009
    5,953 Posts
    Anyone remember that old, old castle on this server? Middle had been blown apart and there were a ton of different tunnels beneath it. Made a pretty cool base within the first few days of FP discovery. I actually found it, then got killed by the FPers who moved in after me.
    the 10k, 10k one?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #803

April 2012
    88 Posts
    I built a castle with fire2box and flamereaper

I was also in 1mill town before x0xp douched up the place.

If anyone wants to know the tunnels leading out to 1mill start at 41k 8k (underground) nether.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #804

April 2012
    56 Posts
    There's no way to hide anything, honestly.
    Guess I needed to learn the hard way, you're right.

Now moving slowly to at least 10k
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

5. Post #805
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts

There are a few bases around 10,500x10,500. Look around for them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

6. Post #806

April 2012
    56 Posts
    There are a few bases around 10,500x10,500. Look around for them.
    I will have fun building my own one, I did not loose anything important while playing at spawn.
    (I prepared and only lost some spare stuff)

7. Post #807

April 2012
    88 Posts

"at least 10k"

10k is far from safe. I would take one of the nether tunnels to at least 50k before making a home.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #808

April 2012
    56 Posts
    "at least 10k"

10k is far from safe. I would take one of the nether tunnels to at least 50k before making a home.
    I've got 4 different places well within 10k, none seem to be even visited.
    (all would be easy to find with xray)

But I am not stopping at 10k ;)

edit: what's up, i can't seem to connect with server. just had a short break.
    but it says it's online with 11 players
    edit2: hmm, not sure. after repeating for some more times I could log on, not even laggin. Only big thunderstorm

9. Post #809
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,857 Posts
    I'll agree to the 10k is not safe after I found this.

The waymarker was the only thing still in one piece.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

10. Post #810
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    797 Posts
    You just revealed your coord's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

11. Post #811
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,857 Posts
    You just revealed your coord's.
    I passed by there ages ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

12. Post #812
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    I'm on that image. Yay.
    Question is, when did you take it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

13. Post #813

April 2012
    88 Posts
    There is nowhere "safe" on 2b2t. this is a picture of my town at 1,000,000 100,000

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #814
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    617 Posts
    Exactly at 1mil? You had it coming. Someone got to 1mil on x and started moving towards + on z. It's safer to build at - + 10-20k random than it is to build at 1mil 100k
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Azerbaijan Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #815
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,000 Posts
    the fact that nothing in 2b2t is safe has been made abundantly clear to me

i made a neat little base in a cliff near a ravine at like 8000, 10000, and on a huge field behind it i started building a grand castle to be some manner of multiperson base

when i came on today, the entrance to the cliffbase was blown up, the cows slaughtered, and the way into the other rooms i'd dug out was blocked up

apparently the guy who blew it up left behind 28 iron and 10 gold for no real reason

also, he took my bed which made dying to a spider a few minutes later worse
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #816
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,757 Posts
    some faggot placed a sign on my 600k base
    fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #817
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    3,039 Posts
    ahh, its good to be back.

Found a base, now I'm inhabiting it and slowly filling chests with bread and melons. (just taking what I need to keep full)

Whoever the owner is, I hope it helps!

I'm afraid I'll have to break the nether portal though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

18. Post #818
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,662 Posts
    the 10k, 10k one?
    No, I think it was closer to around -2,000 or whatever. Probably on the last map though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #819
    Thunderstorm Enthusiast
    February 2009
    634 Posts
    No, I think it was closer to around -2,000 or whatever. Probably on the last map though.
    Was it my old castle, Two Seasons? (Watch the video until the end, I walk around it for a bit)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

20. Post #820

April 2012
    1 Posts
    What is the most active area on this server? I went for the the -z route 0 x and its pretty empty. I've took my time creating big bases every 10k and now im getting to -50k i'm either going to just nether travel and to the hundred thousands or make my way back towards the positive axis. Maybe even have some fun closer to spawn before I go back out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

21. Post #821
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    The most active area is spawn, everywhere else is just people trying to get further away from it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

22. Post #822
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,966 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

23. Post #823
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,429 Posts
    I'm going to leave Carl Sagan quotes every thousand blocks or so.

So far I put one in a carved out side of a mountain where I stayed one night.

I also found a cave PACKED with mushrooms. I now have almost a full stack of both kinds of mushrooms. So long for bread and fish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

24. Post #824
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,857 Posts
    Was it like that when you got there or did you make that place, about 5 hours ago it was like this:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #825
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,966 Posts
    Was it like that when you got there or did you make that place, about 5 hours ago it was like this:

i was unsatisfied with the previous melon cross

Edited:

oh you sly devil, I was thinking why i saw some monsters spawned ahead of me sometimes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

26. Post #826
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    Just wanted to say that the picture I posted, the only man made part of that, was the grass and the tree's (had lots of bone-meal) the rest of it was randomly generated, damn I wish I could remember the cords.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

27. Post #827
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,803 Posts
    Just wanted to say that the picture I posted, the only man made part of that, was the grass and the tree's (had lots of bone-meal) the rest of it was randomly generated, damn I wish I could remember the cords.
    we kind of already proved you faked it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #828
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    Except I didn't? I honestly don't understand how that proves that I did, I won't argue with you, but that is real. I also don't know how I can prove that it's real, which is why I won't argue with you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

29. Post #829
    Blue Member

September 2011
    3,988 Posts
    Except I didn't? I honestly don't understand how that proves that I did, I won't argue with you, but that is real. I also don't know how I can prove that it's real, which is why I won't argue with you.
    You're flying in the picture. You can't do it in 2b2t, because of the anticheat.

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Zing Zing x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #830
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    I built a castle with fire2box and flamereaper

I was also in 1mill town before x0xp douched up the place.

If anyone wants to know the tunnels leading out to 1mill start at 41k 8k (underground) nether.
    Is that out of the nether where the actual portal is? Sorry, I don't do nether traveling all that much.

31. Post #831
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    I was standing on a cliff over looking it, what point would I have in faking it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

32. Post #832
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,027 Posts
    You're flying in the picture. You can't do it in 2b2t, because of the anticheat.
    Also:

and the fact that there's absolutely nothing behind it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

33. Post #833
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    I honestly don't know what I can say, I'm not faking it, I honestly did find it. But I'm done arguing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 23Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #834
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,085 Posts
    I honestly don't know what I can say, I'm not faking it, I honestly did find it. But I'm done arguing.
    you got called out, why not just admit you are lying? thats some pretty convincing evidence...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

35. Post #835
    July 2011
    90 Posts
    I was going to say how he was most likely freecamming, as you can do that in 2b2t...

I was standing on a cliff over looking it, what point would I have in faking it?
    But when I saw this, I lol'd. How obvious can you get with your bullshit? 'Oh yeah I was stood on a cliff there'. Your pathetic man, you can't admit your lying even though it's CLEARLY been shown
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #836
    Thunderstorm Enthusiast
    February 2009
    634 Posts
    I was going to say how he was most likely freecamming, as you can do that in 2b2t...

But when I saw this, I lol'd. How obvious can you get with your bullshit? 'Oh yeah I was stood on a cliff there'. Your pathetic man, you can't admit your lying even though it's CLEARLY been shown
    I agree, quit denying it quacles. We all know you are lieing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

37. Post #837
    December 2007
    576 Posts
    Down?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #838
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,857 Posts
    Some fagola is DDOSing the server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #839
    Hup, 2, 3, 4
    October 2009
    1,453 Posts
    How do i find food once out of spawn, everything is gone, :\

40. Post #840
    June 2009
    641 Posts
    How do i find food once out of spawn, everything is gone, :\
    fish or rotten flesh
    or farm