1. Post #481
    October 2011
    706 Posts
    Brand new
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 105Funny Funny x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #482
    July 2007
    666 Posts
    I love how the bigger guy is really trying to calm the crazy little guy down, good vid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 23Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

3. Post #483
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    Love how the dude at 0:28 is all like "I don't want to be part of this shit"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19 (list)

4. Post #484
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,808 Posts
    DO SOMETHIN'

COME ON AND DO SOMETHIN'!

ok then *WHAP*

I love the two hit fights. one hit to the face, one guy hits the floor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Useful Useful x 2 (list)

5. Post #485
    December 2010
    6,403 Posts
    These videos remind me of how stupid and savage people really are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

6. Post #486
    October 2011
    706 Posts
    Weird. When I first clicked the vid it sent me to a guy discussing the fight, not the actual video.
    Yeah, I switched it. I saw it on liveleak so I didnt even watch it before I embedded it.

Also content
    I've posted this in a thread before, I think its appropriate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 46Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #487
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,740 Posts
    Here's another angle from the 3 dumbfucks getting their asses whooped in a taco bell video

They have to know some kung fu shit or something I swear

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 33Late Late x 3Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #488
    admin 2 me
    May 2011
    2,205 Posts
    NEW~! American gypsy girls fighting.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 46 (list)

9. Post #489
    As seen on TV
    Dennab
    May 2011
    1,978 Posts
    SO MUCH FUCKING WIN!
    this is exactly why i started this thread to show these bullys whos the real boss
    wish i saw that for the OP!

Edited:

America.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 28Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #490

September 2008
    788 Posts
    How are Gypsies in any way American?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 33Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #491
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts

Gypsies, they're just so......

No words.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 24Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #492
    admin 2 me
    May 2011
    2,205 Posts
    The clip is from the US version of 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings' http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/my-b...-gypsy-wedding
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #493
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    9,861 Posts

Is it racist to say I hate gypsies? Because I despise them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 15Friendly x 8Dumb x 4Funny x 2Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #494
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    Is it racist to say I hate gypsies? Because I despise them.
    Theoretically yeah, but quite a few people share your views.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Zing Zing x 8Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #495
    June 2009
    1,874 Posts
    Theoretically yeah, but quite a few people share your views.
    They are, and always will be, arseholes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #496
    Bring the Noise!
    January 2007
    2,969 Posts
    Damn, they blurred the good stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 40Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #497
    As seen on TV
    Dennab
    May 2011
    1,978 Posts
    How are Gypsies in any way American?
    I didnt mean American as in the people
    i meant America as in reality shows like that one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #498
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,305 Posts

wow ok I now have a reason why I like girls who wear jeans
    they can kick ass without getting naked and making a fool of themselves in the process
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #499
    December 2009
    627 Posts

At the end they're taking away a girl that wasn't even fighting haha. That would have been quite yuck to watch non-blurred.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #500
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,436 Posts

Has this been posted yet? I feel like it probably has, but if it hasn't then here you go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 24Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #501
    January 2008
    2,339 Posts

Has this been posted yet? I feel like it probably has, but if it hasn't then here you go.
    I don't understand why everyone takes the old guys side in this one. They're both fucking retarded.

And the old guy started it. And tried to continue it. And is much bigger in size.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 25Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #502
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,594 Posts
    I didnt mean American as in the people
    i meant America as in reality shows like that one
    Gypsies don't have a home country. They are originally nomad and come from somewhere around India. They have established themselves in every country now and blended with the population. This creates a lot of confusion.

In Europe, Romanian Gypsies are mistaken for Romanians, and this damages our country and our rights. Racism and discrimination might not be 'in your face', but it surely is influencing everybody who can't make the difference.

Please, Europe, stop confusing gypsies with normal, well behaved people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #503
    July 2010
    4,336 Posts
    Gypsies don't have a home country. They are originally nomad and come from somewhere around India. They have established themselves in every country now and blended with the population. This creates a lot of confusion.

In Europe, Romanian Gypsies are mistaken for Romanians, and this damages our country and our rights. Racism and discrimination might not be 'in your face', but it surely is influencing everybody who can't make the difference.

Please, Europe, stop confusing gypsies with normal, well behaved people.
    Way I see it, there are two kinds of Gypsies. There are the ones that actually travel, sometimes in those caravans pulled by horses, with a interesting and rich culture, and then there are the Trailer trash who have somehow evolved a kind of "proto-culture" that revolves around awful fake tans and oversized dresses.

Also, that fight had the best soundtrack.

"jangle-thud-jangle-thud-jangle-jangle-scream-jangle"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

24. Post #504
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    4,812 Posts
    loads of idiots

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 4 (list)

25. Post #505
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    1,551 Posts

lol, slags.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #506
    May 2011
    1,081 Posts
    lol, slags.
    i was cheering that skinny one on when she started beating the shit outta the whale
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 15Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #507
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,028 Posts
    The new "youtube-video-anti-shake" thing makes every video look like some kind of steady-cam documentary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #508
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    1,551 Posts
    i was cheering that skinny one on when she started beating the shit outta the whale
    Yeah, me too, since she was the underdog and stuff. The big one had like, the worlds strongest push going on for her and shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

29. Post #509
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    I like it when good people like that help someone in distress <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #510
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    I like it when good people like that help someone in distress <3
    Bad attempt at getting out of jail early for the savers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 24Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 3 (list)

31. Post #511
    October 2010
    12,761 Posts
    lol cheering for either of them I just laughed at both of them, funny vid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #512
    July 2007
    537 Posts
    Bad attempt at getting out of jail early for the savers.
    I don't think the first thing on their mind was attempting to suck up for the prison guards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #513
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,417 Posts

Love at 0.29 how the Sound guy and Camerman are running down the stairs like "this gonna be gooood"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #514
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,365 Posts
    'Are you a real person?'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #515
    March 2009
    216 Posts

Forward to 1:10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

36. Post #516
    admin 2 me
    May 2011
    2,205 Posts
    Love how the guy in the black wig puts the boot (stiletto) in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #517
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,749 Posts

Forward to 1:10
    Is that the one where the cross dresser was a professional kickboxer on a stag night or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #518
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,358 Posts
    I don't understand why everyone takes the old guys side in this one. They're both fucking retarded.

And the old guy started it. And tried to continue it. And is much bigger in size.
    What? He walked to the other end of the bus to stop the situation escalating, but the other guy insisted on being a jerk. Hitting the guy was the last straw. Too right if you ask me.

39. Post #519
    June 2009
    3,692 Posts
    Is that the one where the cross dresser was a professional kickboxer on a stag night or something?
    It was an MMA fighter im pretty sure, it was on TV years ago

40. Post #520
    April 2012
    17 Posts

First one that came to mind.
    well u would thank about it and i tots agree :namhear:

Edited:

Love at 0.29 how the Sound guy and Camerman are running down the stairs like "this gonna be gooood"
    I love it nip slip