1. Post #41

January 2012
    33 Posts
    I will try Imgur

Edited:

A helicopter shows up with a Super Commando in it.

2. Post #42
    April 2011
    673 Posts

A bionic goose flies in to give the robots a visual of the other side of the battlefield.
    The goose reports on everything except the four robots coming up the hill and what is going on inside the cave, as it cannot see them.
    The goose starts charging the large gun it is holding.

3. Post #43

January 2012
    33 Posts

Given the order to fire at all perceived threats, the Helicopter notices the armed MS jets as the most immanent danger. It shoots a missile...

...And one of the MS jets is destroyed.

4. Post #44
    April 2011
    673 Posts

The goose's gun is continuing to charge, and the goose "flies" closer to the enemy army.

5. Post #45
    May 2009
    405 Posts

In a test of obedience, you order UT to flip his shit

The odd creature seems to have not chosen to eat you. Instead, he orders you to flip your shit.
    Since he spared your life, you gladly accept the demand.
    Although an interesting first command, it is still easily doable. This'll be the best motherfucking flip of his life!

UT: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    CA: Oh... shit.

You cannot honestly believe what this little guy actually is ... the power of a First Guardian!
    You almost feel ready for battle already.

Of course, the best way to prepare for anything is to reactivate your DEAD RINGER like you almost forgot to.

Come at me, world.

(bonus pic)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Ask me about my progressive rock fetish
    September 2010
    9,202 Posts
    Tons of radiation is being leaked inside a cave.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    October 2011
    1,391 Posts
    With the death of Midgy by a supply drop,his blood scattered all around the area,which some of it went into the the cave with the leaked radiation.

Oh my,what will happen?

Meanwhile one of the MS robots shot a soldier in his eye.

8. Post #48
    everything i say is worthless and gay
    March 2012
    650 Posts

The remains of the jet explode, leaving a huge crater, and crippling the tank.
    Also, it sends cracks into the ground, weakening the hill and making it vulnerable for collapse.

(by the way you can delete the explosion when you edit this)

9. Post #49
    Ask me about my secret society of Jihadist Mexican Lobsters
    July 2010
    1,272 Posts
    Shits about to get interesting

A conversation at MS Command Center

Soldier: Sir! Our CCS Fighter was shot down today! We have search and rescue going out since the Pilot's CCS shows him in fine health.

Commander: That's enough, we've been sitting in the dark for too long. Send Bravo Team a VTOL loaded for bear to evac our boys, the marines, the unknown creature, and the dragon hatchling, anyone else is to be engaged on sight. Turn that field into a fucking blood bath, but out of anything we need that hatchling and it's friend. Understand Private?

Soldier: Sir yes sir!

And how true the commander was, a VTOL from MS has entered the Theater of War and all MS units in play engage all targets beyond the commander's defined friendlies while Evacuating the Jet fighter and Bravo Team.

Sending a message to the marines, Bravo Team, and the creature

Commander: All units, return to the VTOL and evacuate the marines and the unknown creature along with it's hatchling, L91 Company will be taking it from here. Those requested to be evacuated, hop on with Bravo Team, I'll explain everything back at base!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    May 2009
    405 Posts

Wait ... is that?

Oh hell yes!

Oh great. First powerful bud and it leaves me for whatever the fuck reason.
    Meh, you can fend for yourself anyway.

I FUCKING LOVE RADIATION, IT IS SO AWE wait what the hell was that

You are hesitant to go on the evac rope, considering they are of the enemy team and might have a trap prepared.
    They're calling up your marines, as well, though. You can only hope they have good intentions. Besides, you are a MERCENARY.
    Even then, how did they know you were under the cave? Was it your RIG? You stop all the thoughts and just get on the rope.

Meanwhile, UT transmaterializes on top of the VTOL for some reason

(CA doesn't know of the Bravo operative killing the marine)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    March 2012
    650 Posts

The crippled helicopter spirals out of control and crashes into the crater. On the way it severs the ropes let down by the jet. Its impact also causes the cave to begin collapsing.

The commander of the other non-MS guys (someone needs to give them a name lol) sees the latest battlefield report.

"Are you fucking SERIOUS?! You scumbags can't even fight a small skirmish!" he yells at his underlings.
    "Get your fat asses out there and take out those jets and run the other miserable worms off the battlefield!"

Three more troops are sent out with the promise of more reinforcements.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    July 2010
    1,272 Posts
    Imgur is giving me some issues at the moment, trying to upload my pics

So I Declare

Internet connection is giving me issues, so it may be a little while, sorry for the wait

13. Post #53
    July 2010
    1,272 Posts
    Lets try to give this thread a backbone of a story eh?

Luckly, the VTOL deployed extra rope, rescued the marines, it's own, and the creature, and along with the other MS units have withdrawn from play (Edit out the MS air vehicles, soldiers, and the creature upon next posting please)

Pilot: You guys must of been important enough for us to pull you guys out.
    Bravo Team Operative: Hell Yeah, Command is about to drop a STRATCOM Tactical Nuclear Airstrike all over that shit, just waiting on the D.O.D to pass it.

Commander: Welcome to the MichaelSoft Systems Military Command Center gentlemen, so glad you could join me. You may rest in safely here, we have enough man power and Missile Batteries to destroy anything that could try to come in unauthorized. Now if you don't mind marines, I'd like to speak to your friend privately.

(Marines leave)

Commander: Look, I don't know who you are, what you are, or even if I can trust you. You are what we need to win this battle for the safety of the United States and it's allies. When you were shot down, your RIG began launching a beacon for an attempt to save you, we picked up your beacon and our CCS software sync like Glue. Your Strength readings are off the chart along with agility and such. Will you join us? You will be given a C.C.S Combat Suit, the most advanced software in the world for it, and we'll even fix up your arm. What do you say? Hell man, we just saved you and your friends from getting nuked as it is.

MichaelSoft is preparing to launch a Tactical Nuclear Strike on the battlefield within the next couple of turns.

14. Post #54
    March 2012
    650 Posts

Later...

"What is the situation?" Asks the commander.
    "Sir, Intelligence reports that MichaelSoft is ready to launch and ICBM at our troops."
    "You're kidding..."
    "No, sir. Our only option is to deploy nuclear countermeasures and simultaneously unleash a massive assault on the enemy, crushing them in one swift stroke."
    The commander pauses.
    "Do it."

15. Post #55
    May 2009
    405 Posts

Now that you understand a decent scope of the war going on, you naturally accept the proposition at hand and start getting suited up.

Alright then, who's ready to kill some scumbag Macs?

As you head out to get ready, you summon and deploy your BIG ARMS. That is to say, your L(EVIATHAN)-96 CLASS MOBILE ASSAULT STATION.
    The nearby VTOL pilot is amazed by the size. You honestly have no clue how you were able to fit this bastard in your RIG.

UT wishes to assist in aiming the top-mounted rocket launcher. You simply ask him to get down from there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    March 2011
    843 Posts
    Declare

A bit of backstory.

"Go, go, go!"
    "Shit!"
    "I'm hit!"
    *Radio Chatter and Static*

*6:40: 5 Troopers have jumped out of one of the smoking Choppers into the war-torn Area*
    "This is Armorhead 3-2, Do you read?"
    "Signal's out!"

NOTE: I fucking suck at parachutes, so I'm not going to draw them on the ground.

17. Post #57
    October 2011
    1,391 Posts
    The Blood of Midgy seems to have a chemical reaction with the acid.
    Something is happening!

A blood red blob shaped as a human is trying to get out of the liquid acid.It has a shape of a human body.Perhaps it is Midgy!

Midgy is shocked by his new "body".
    Midgy : "What is going on?!"

Walking is getting harder for him with his new "body".He is extremely slow.But as he walked he stepped on a bug,and immediately incinerating it.

Not being able to control his body,he decides to reside in the cave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Montenegro Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    March 2012
    650 Posts
    declare

Edited:

More GSC reinforcements arrive. They set up an artillery/AA gun, and a mortar.
    Also the cave continues to collapse, and the paratroopers land.

(I also removed that purple winged guy from the cave as he is supposed to be somewhere else now. people need to watch out for inconsistencies.)

19. Post #59
    July 2010
    1,272 Posts
    As it has been feared, MichaelSoft has turned it's keys to the nuke

Soldier: Sir, we are prepared to launch the NIAC. STRATCOM just passed the green light on it!
    Commander: I'm sorry that it had to come down to this, but it will have to. I just hope our allies and those who wish to ally with us are safe. Key is turned boys, hit it.

The Nuke flies through the air and into the battle

Detonation

Very Little remains once the cloud of smoke and radiation clears

Radio Broadcast: This is the MichaelSoft Armed Forces, we are a Department of Defense based organization. Enemies will be fired upon with deadly force. Those who Ally will be considered non hostile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

20. Post #60
    March 2012
    650 Posts
    crap

21. Post #61
    March 2011
    843 Posts
    Declare

Luckily, The Troopers had Prototype Shields, Designed to withstand a Nuclear Blast
    They find a cave, Just before a Jeep falls down, suspended by it's wires.
    A log is found in the cave, and they decide to make a fire.

(Made some clouds, and gave the Background a more Apocalyptic Look.)

22. Post #62
    January 2010
    1,748 Posts
    Just spent ages working on a turn. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    October 2011
    1,391 Posts

I hate nukes.
    Here's a a shocker,Midgy survived because he was made out of blood and acid,and now he is a puddle of the mixture somewhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Montenegro Show Events Zing Zing x 5Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    March 2012
    650 Posts
    Just spent ages working on a turn. :(
    That's why you declare.

You know what, screw this. That nuke is really kinda ruining it. I spent a week monitoring this thread and contributing to it, and now that nuke pretty much sets this all back to day one. All everyone's characters that they spent time developing are gone. All of the shit that we did is now gone. I vote we revert back to right before the nuke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    July 2010
    1,272 Posts
    That's why you declare.

You know what, screw this. That nuke is really kinda ruining it. I spent a week monitoring this thread and contributing to it, and now that nuke pretty much sets this all back to day one. All everyone's characters that they spent time developing are gone. All of the shit that we did is now gone. I vote we revert back to right before the nuke.
    No, the nuke was mentioned a few turns back, you did nothing to stop it and that was fair game. Plus you have your military base, so technically your not at complete loss. Double Plus, I was not the only one looking into nuclear warfare, so it was bound to happen eventually.

I vote that we keep going with the flow here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    May 2009
    405 Posts

The battlefield was expanded, the sky was given a gradient, and the Leviathan pulls up to secure the front.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    July 2010
    1,272 Posts
    Declare

A VTOL and 2 AC-130s carrying L91 Company (MichaelSoft Black Ops Operatives given advanced CCS suits) enter the battlefield to back up the Leviathan, the song can be heard from the VTOL

Pilot: Shit man, that STRATCOM drop leveled the fuck out off this place, I don't think we are going to have to worry about an invasion back home for a while.

Cpt. Ricko: Hell Yeah, poor bastards didn't see it com.. Wait Check out that cave, I think I see survivors.

The VTOL Hovers over the cave in a attempt to confirm the small squad's friendliness.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    March 2012
    650 Posts
    No, the nuke was mentioned a few turns back, you did nothing to stop it and that was fair game. Plus you have your military base, so technically your not at complete loss. Double Plus, I was not the only one looking into nuclear warfare, so it was bound to happen eventually.

I vote that we keep going with the flow here
    Okay I guess, but no mercy from here on out!

Declare after Michael haxz

A recon team surveys the battlefield undetected.
    Recon team: "Sir, the whole place has been destroyed. It's lucky we wore these HAZMAT suits, or we would have died of radiation poisoning."
    Command: "Any enemy troops?"
    Recon team: "Yes, it looks like 3 aircraft, and a squad of ground troops.
    Command: "Engage and destroy the ground troops, then fall back. There's a bigger attack coming."

The team moves up, to discover the entrance to the cave is blocked by a fallen vehicle.
    Recon team:"Sir, the entrance is blocked."
    Command:"Damn... Okay, fall back and make way for the assault."

(use this in next post)

29. Post #69
    March 2011
    1,220 Posts
    declare

Edited:

A group of mysterious drones wanders in from the west, among them is one rocket drone, 2 machine gunner drones, an aerial fighter and a mine clearer.

Whilst the drones have no clear identification on them it is safe to assume they are here to collect something from after the blast, and are being remotely controlled from elsewhere.

(Also changed map loads, looks less eye-rape now.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    March 2012
    650 Posts

A huge GSC force arrives, but stops at the drones. It tells them to get out of the way "or else".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    July 2010
    1,272 Posts
    Declare after Maximizer39v2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    January 2010
    1,748 Posts
    Don't stack declare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    May 2009
    405 Posts

The Leviathan deploys itself into the ground and unsheathes the SINGULARITY CANNON inside.
    You know it's going to take hell for them to take out this beast. 4 or 6 direct RPGs, at least.

RADIO BROADCAST: Attention unidentified forces; you are currently treading on MichaelSoft Territory.
    Authorize yourself as an ally or prepare to be eliminated!

(also, improved the sprite for the levi and fixed some bad spots in the sky)

34. Post #74
    March 2011
    843 Posts
    Declare

The commander radios in for backup from Echo-Niner base, The closest combat base here.
    "Echo-Niner base, copy?"
    *Static*"We co*static*, over."
    "Good, We need Immediate backup, Send backup!"
    "Roger that, *static*nder, over and out."
    Some helos show up, two Transports and an Assault.

35. Post #75
    March 2012
    650 Posts
    Are those on the GSC side?

36. Post #76
    October 2011
    1,391 Posts
    Midgy is waking up from his puddle.

He gets up on his feet,but notices something...HE CAN WALK NORMALLY!!!
    It seems that the radiation from the Nuke made him stronger,and now he can make himself into a puddle any time that he wants to.
    He is currently in a cave with an opening the size of a foot.Maybe he can somehow get put of there.

37. Post #77
    March 2011
    1,220 Posts
    declare

Edited:

The drones on the ground marched straight past the soldier, completely oblivious to his threats. Fortunately for him the common ground drones didn't contain the hardware to translate any language spoken to them. However, perhaps even more unfortunately, the gunship drone did.

It swung around and quickly fixated it's main rail gun onto one of the trucks, whilst moving it's lower guns to aim it's small arms fire towards the fleshy targets. The laser designator on it's back then creaks upwards to stare at the targets in the sky. A low, robotic voice booms out of the gunship towards the soldier:

"Luckily for you I have orders only to return fire with these things, stay out of the drones way or bad things will happen. Understand?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    March 2012
    650 Posts

"No, YOU understand!" A soldier who appears to be the commander climbs up on top of a jeep. "We are here to do battle, and if you are in the way, I don't care WHO you are, you will be considered the enemy."
    The commander switches his radio to all channels.
    "Listen up, MichaelScum, we are here for revenge, and we will have it. All of your fancy gadgets will be worth nothing against my brave forces. And, I have a surprise for you...."
    As soon as he stops, a boom is heard from the distance, and seconds later an artillery shell whizzes over his head. It hits the fallen jeep, knocking it out of the way.
    "This is your final chance to surrender," he says, "or else our attack will be carried out, and your women and children will be given no quarter."

39. Post #79
    March 2011
    843 Posts
    Declare

Hearing the explosion and seeing the jeep falling, the Backup Troops Open fire on the GSC
    "Shit! They must think that we're some of those MichaelSoft Guys! Open Fire, before they can get Proto Squad!"
    Seeing the jeep fall, the troops quickly get past it and move the fuck out.
    "Go, go, go, We got hostiles!"
    They see the drones, but decide to leave them be.

40. Post #80
    March 2012
    650 Posts

2 GSC choppers arrive and take out 2 enemy ones.
    The remaining GSC forces threaten to use an EMP to destroy all electronics.

(and don't say that your stuff is EMP-proof cuz that's just retarded)