1. Post #1
    February 2012
    9 Posts
    Alright, so I saw this dead create a war thread, so I decided to revive it and provide you ladies with a battlefield. I already gave you the field, I just need you guys to add the 'battle'. Please, no messing around, just post your finished or in-progress below. I'll start my own, too, and end up posting all of the ones that look like they've actually been worked on in this post along with mine at the bottom.

Let the battle begin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2011
    2,355 Posts
    If it's dead, why don't you revive it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    A group of three soldiers appear :)

I didnt know what scale the men ar supposed to be so yeah.
    Also i would suggest posting some rules (How many men are allowed for one person ect)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    July 2011
    2,355 Posts
    No one will bump my thread. :'c

5. Post #5
    October 2011
    1,347 Posts
    I should be studying now...
    THE FEARLESS COMMANDER MIDGY THE MIDGET APPEARS WITH HIS TANK!

How shall they defeat him?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Montenegro Show Events Optimistic x 4Dumb x 2Zing x 1Funny x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    I want to add a dinosaur, but I'm not sure where to add it. Am I allowed to add one here or should I just post it in "Build a civilization"?

7. Post #7
    meow
    Dennab
    March 2012
    3,386 Posts

The green soldiers had a trap prepared. I expect the fearless midget commander to be annihalited in the next picture posted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Right, not gonna bother posting here anymore thanks to that giant shithole that's now over there.

9. Post #9
    July 2011
    2,355 Posts
    That's why rules are needed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    May 2009
    401 Posts

Ignoring the shithole that was up there:

A lone, young CLOUD ASSAILANT stands his guard over the soldiers.

He gives you a MEAN LOOK.

Understandingly, you change your choice of words.
    A lone, young CLOUD ASSAILANT flies his guard over the soldiers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Ask me about my secret society of Jihadist Mexican Lobsters
    July 2010
    1,224 Posts

A Jet fighter with a american flag and labeled MS flies above the battlefield observing the scene, given the orders to return fire only.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    September 2011
    711 Posts

I added a casualty, he was only 3 days to retirement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

13. Post #13
    May 2009
    401 Posts

With his freakishly large sensory organs, it won't be soon until CA discov-He did.

Seems like he's sending the recon over to his team. They simply think, "How the hell did that furfag get here...?"
    What will be CA's orders?

As a method of caution, CA quickly equips his MODERATE ARMS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts

A cave appears, inside it lies a horrifying beast, that has awakened to the smell of blood.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

15. Post #15
    October 2011
    184 Posts

The three soldiers understand the order given to them ,by the flying cat thing ,and move up to attack,they start firing,and one of the bullets hit the midget guy. :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts

The creature walks out of the cave, and sees 3 other creatures. Since they are of earthly colours, it is not aggressive against them. It uses a special mind altering roar to stop them from wanting to fire at him. He also sees possible prey, and it is probably going to attack it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    July 2010
    1,224 Posts
    After seeing the mind control by the unidentified target, soldiers opening fire, and the giant dinosaur, the lone MS Jet calls back to base for backup consisting of a small squad of Bravo Team Operators and a AC-130

The Fighter is still on return fire only and his jet is now in Maximum Armor mode to cancel out any attempt at mind control, backup will be deployed within the next post or 2

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    May 2009
    401 Posts

With the troops moving forward, you feel it is necessary to proceed as well.

It shouldn't be too hard to hit the plane's pilot, really.
    Just a little bit of impairment from flying, but you're a crack shot.

Wait... you never actually received any ORDERS!
    You suppose you'll let this faggot live.

...Wait, is that a- oh hell no.

You quickly aim your sights down dinosaur-wards, and try to aim however scared as fuck you are of it.
    (The roar wasn't in his direction!)

(Use the image from the post above me.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 12Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    July 2010
    1,224 Posts
    Due to the unknown creature aiming a hot weapon at the jet and the advance technology that MS has developed, it was detected by the Jet Pilot's Computer Combat System and clearance to engage was given.

The pilot engaged the target with a combination of Minigun fire and heat seeking missiles, effectively annihilating the creature.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare (if no-one else is working on a pic)

(ignore me being fucking lazy and doing a crap edit for the mouth)
    The dinosaur is getting ready to pounce, but wait a second... Is that...

Dinosaurs fucking love purple.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    January 2010
    1,716 Posts

SYSTEM SHOCK joins the fray!

22. Post #22
    July 2010
    1,224 Posts
    A small group of C.S.S Suit Equipped Bravo Team Operators from MS enters the Theater of War along with a AC-130 for Air Support

And with an attempt to make allies with some of the nations on the field, MS has airdropped a giant purple bone for the dinosaur

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts

The dinosaur, even though it is saddened by the loss of it's purple (potential) friend, it accepts the gift, and proceeds to attack the enemy soldiers.
    It's roar's effect has weakened severely, and the leader of the squad might have enough willpower to shoot the dinosaur.

24. Post #24
    October 2011
    1,347 Posts
    The shot 'was a mere wound for Midgey.
    Not being intimidated by the ferocious beast,he attacks,and successfully cuts of it's head.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Montenegro Show Events Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    May 2009
    401 Posts
    In the heat of battle, a CLOUD ASSAILANT becomes a CARELESS ADEPT.

From within the cave, a DEAD RINGER goes off.

Wha... What happened?

...oh right, you were dead, or something.

Looks like you're in a cave filled with bones. Disturbing, but livable.

The nanites have already begun their work on a now missing wing.
    You are so glad these wings are bionic.

You decide to simply REST here, and grind/sprinkle some bonemeal onto your open wound.
    That'll help the nanobots grow much faster than if they weren't supplied with bone.

You don't feel like going topside anytime soon in your condition, but you're probably going to have to fight to stay here.

(hows my rolepplayin? music for this post/thread)

edit: FIXED THE EXTRA MIDGET
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    October 2011
    1,347 Posts
    Why are there two midgets?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Montenegro Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Just another VPS Pollutant of the Web Dev Forum
    July 2010
    240 Posts
    A wild cock appears!!!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare

ORBITAL SUPPLY DROP

also, rapid deterioration of dinosaur, and an egg is rolling down into the cave
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    May 2009
    401 Posts

Suddenly, CA's slumber was broken by an ODD EGG!

You don't know if you've ever seen an egg like it before.
    Your RIG doesn't appear to return any results either. Or, maybe it needs some time.

Speaking of your RIG, it looks like the nanites have worked well on their job of replacing your wing.
    It is still only a paperweight, though, so you'll need 2 turns or so for it to be at least usable for flying.
    You also seem to be at 9/12 bars in total bodily health, thanks to REST, however incomplete it was.

Next poster identifies the egg (or me)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Winged alien dinosaur!
    (Also, I would prefer it to be somewhat similar to my previous dinosaur, but you can do whatever the hell you wanna do with it :P)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    426 Posts
    Oh god this reminds me of Metroid... Love it!

32. Post #32
    October 2011
    1,347 Posts
    With Mdg(e)y dead,his two companions start attacking the enemy.
    One of them shot a missile and the other is aiming for their heads.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Montenegro Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    With Mdg(e)y dead,his two companions start attacking the enemy.
    One of them shot a missile and the other is aiming for their heads.
    By the way, dinosaur WAS allied with those guys on the right side, and, correct me if I'm wrong, you killed an ally?

34. Post #34
    October 2011
    1,347 Posts
    Yes,Midgey is racist againts dinosaurs,he hated them since the day he was born.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Montenegro Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

35. Post #35
    April 2011
    650 Posts
    how do i post images? god i'm such a noob now...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    October 2011
    1,347 Posts
    Make a pic in pain,save as .JPG .
    Go to imgur,upload pic.
    Click insert image,post url. DONE!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Montenegro Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37

January 2012
    33 Posts
    A guy with a bazooka shows up and so does a helicopter.... an APPLE helicopter, piloted by the ghost of Steve Jobs. He wants revenge on MS for selling AFFORDABLE products! That bastard!

Sorry for the crappy quality lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    May 2009
    401 Posts
    A guy with a bazooka shows up and so does a helicopter.... an APPLE helicopter, piloted by the ghost of Steve Jobs. He wants revenge on MS for selling AFFORDABLE products! That bastard!

-shitty res image-

Sorry for the crappy quality lol
    Save images as .png, or really any other "lossless" format

Also, some image hosts resize images after you upload them; this is bad.
    I personally use imgur.com

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,189 Posts

Three robots join the battlefield.

Edited:

Make a pic in pain,save as .JPG .
    Go to imgur,upload pic.
    Click insert image,post url. DONE!
    You save it as .Png

JPG ruins the quality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    May 2009
    401 Posts

Your RIG tells that it couldn't find whatever kind of animal this is supposed to be.

Using your advanced vision upgrade, you can x-ray your way through the egg to see what the hell this thin-
    WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?

Being some kind of dinosaur dragon thing in an egg, your best choice (and first, considering your HUNGER) is to eat it.

This brings unpleasant results.

The UNTRIED TENDERFOOT joined your party!

A dragon hatchling. How useless.

(if any of my gifs stop looping, go to the images' urls to see them again)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)