1. Post #1
    Half Life 2: Call of Duty meets Minecraft

February 2012
    13,559 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 61Winner Winner x 10Dumb Dumb x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I'm a very kind and awesome person!
    June 2010
    11,198 Posts
    Oh my god. Pre-ordered.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

3. Post #3
    >DLC
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

4. Post #4
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,430 Posts
    why make DLC at release

why

Edited:

not that I'm buying this game anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    June 2009
    3,411 Posts
    DLC of the year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,420 Posts
    I'm more surprised that the SVT-40 and the kar98 aren't in the game without the dlc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    18,959 Posts
    Well the first Sniper Elite was excellent, let's hope this is not an absolute disaster like Sniper: Ghost Warrior. But seeing as it was originally planned as a console exclusive I expect it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,083 Posts
    I hope it can play out exactly like a run of JFK: Reloaded. Seeing everyone flip the fuck out after a bullet would ricochet off of Hitler's hair would be hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    A true breast lover loves all breasts, regardless of the size.
    May 2010
    2,497 Posts
    No JFK?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 27Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,091 Posts
    Well the first Sniper Elite was excellent, let's hope this is not an absolute disaster like Sniper: Ghost Warrior. But seeing as it was originally planned as a console exclusive I expect it is.
    no game will ever be as shit as Sniper ghost warrior

God what an abomination that was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,590 Posts
    I hope it can play out exactly like a run of JFK: Reloaded. Seeing everyone flip the fuck out after a bullet would ricochet off of Hitler's hair would be hilarious.
    New 1$ DLC introduced: optional "fuck up physics" button for when you just want to fool around.
    ..oh dear, they'd make millions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

12. Post #12
    December 2007
    2,827 Posts
    Remember, if you don't pre-order and kill Hitler, that means you love Hitler.

Pre-order today!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 27Zing Zing x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,753 Posts
    DLC of the year.
    DLC of the year 1944
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

14. Post #14
    سمَـَّوُوُحخ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ امارتيخ ̷̴̐خ
    November 2010
    1,930 Posts
    Remember, if you don't pre-order and kill Hitler, that means you love Hitler.

Pre-order today!
    I'm not pre-ordering then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 7Friendly x 4Winner x 2Optimistic x 2Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,142 Posts
    I'd like to see a proper AA or AAA game have killing JFK in it, actually. And handle it without being a gimmick like the JFK Reloaded game, or offscreen like Black Ops did it.

16. Post #16
    OBVIOUS LOLICON
    August 2007
    1,349 Posts
    This is reichdiculous
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    10,064 Posts
    I'm more surprised that the SVT-40 and the kar98 aren't in the game without the dlc.
    Given the SVT was used in SE1 this is pretty strange. His reason for using the G43 was because he was undercover and it's not looking like he is in this one.

18. Post #18
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    This will not make the game good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2010
    1,401 Posts
    Wonderbar!

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,256 Posts
    Now THIS is the kind of Launch DLC games should have.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    Okay, in the screenshot, why does it look like my eyeball is sucked into the reticle and can't see anything else around and outside of the scope?

As for DLC, it's bloody stupid. Making a gag joke on killing Hitler, while yes, it would be fun, but shouldn't be ripped out from the game itself for day 1 DLC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    266 Posts
    This is like JFK reloaded but with hitler.

But somebody already suggested that in a more subtle manner, so whatever.

23. Post #23
    December 2007
    2,827 Posts
    Okay, in the screenshot, why does it look like my eyeball is sucked into the reticle and can't see anything else around and outside of the scope?
    This is why when I use a sniper rifle, I keep both eyes open. I may not be able to see anything but I can see everything.

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,679 Posts
    It's a World War 2 game. About sniping. And the 98k isn't in the game unless you get extra DLC or Pre-Order? The SVT-40 either? What?

That's like leaving the M16 out of a modern military game featuring America
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #25

December 2011
    458 Posts
    Would you put a bullet through this lovable face?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 16Friendly Friendly x 5Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    18,466 Posts

No way, I'd put five.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    Dennab
    March 2008
    734 Posts
    So, next thing they'll add is a JFK Reloaded remake?

28. Post #28
    June 2010
    6,201 Posts
    This will not make the game good.
    No, but it is one hell of a PR machine as this thread demonstrates.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    August 2011
    2,780 Posts
    I'd rather buy a game in which you play as Hitler. Oh man, that could be an amazing GTA-like, Mafia II style, with a storyline going from WW1 to 1945.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    18,466 Posts
    I'd rather buy a game in which you play as Hitler. Oh man, that could be an amazing GTA-like, Mafia II style, with a storyline going from WW1 to 1945.
    I want a Assassins Creed game where you play as a templar, and since hitler obviously was one then why not

You'd go around obersalzberg sieghailing the shit out of the evil allies

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,427 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 21 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,598 Posts
    I wouldn't ever shoot a guy with that happy face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)