Liposuction and Breast implants for EVERYONE

even the men
    Woah, you could do that?
    Damn brother, I gotta reinstall.

2. Post #42

July 2011
    2,327 Posts
    enjoy your new fable hahaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,889 Posts
    As much as I want Black & White 3 (OH GOD SO BADLY SO BADLY WANTED), I thought that their development team was broken up and such, so if it is going to be made by other people it might be MUCH different from what you would expect

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    458 Posts
    I'd love another dungeon keeper game, but I would prefer another Populous game even more. I remember playing Populous: The Beginning straight after I came home from primary school, in that time frame between finishing school and your mates calling for you. Man, 1999 was such a simpler time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,524 Posts
    crossing fingers for The Movies 2. The first one was insanely fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,730 Posts
    Is the big red button there for anyone else?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    May 2010
    3,043 Posts
    The only colours there are black and white. New Black and White game confirmed. /extreme optimism.

Is the big red button there for anyone else?
    Oh wait yeah, now I'm seeing the red button too.

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    anything except another fucking fable game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

9. Post #49
    August 2010
    796 Posts
    I am so hoping for Black and White 3, I loved that series best god game ever made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #50

September 2010
    177 Posts
    Did Lionhead scrap the whole idea of Fable: The Journey?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

11. Post #51
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,524 Posts
    If they do announce The Movies 2, I hope they add in stuff like:

-Realistic box office gross. The highest grossing movie of all time in the 90s shouldn't be 1 million dollars.

-Child stars and animal stars. Give them something like a "charm" bar for how cute they appear to be to the audience or something.

-Better use of blue screen/green screen effects. Green screen isn't only used for sci-fi.

-Gore and sex. Don't shy away from the M rating. It might even get you better sales. Controversy sells.

-Better use of Special Effects. Not that the first one didn't do well on this, but for the 50s to the 80s, have puppets used for monsters instead of just men and woman in suits.

-Animation. Think about the possibilities with this one. Make your own character models, unique voices and best of all, being able to animate it yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

12. Post #52
    November 2007
    773 Posts
    Hopefully they wont let Peter Molyneux talk to the press about it after it's been announced. He always over sells and over hypes there games claiming all these amazing features that are never actually in the final game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    August 2009
    388 Posts
    Did Lionhead scrap the whole idea of Fable: The Journey?
    I hope so, sounded like a gimmicky Kinect game for one of the most important characters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,643 Posts
    better not be another fucking Fable

I mean 2 was decent and 3 was... not so much but at this point it's just getting silly

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    14,787 Posts
    Why did Peter Molyneux get an OBE? His games aren't even that good.

16. Post #56
    June 2010
    4,367 Posts
    It will probably be shit. Even if it was Black and White 3 they'd probably fuck it up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #57
    October 2010
    2,100 Posts
    I used The Movies for a English project as a kid, aced it.
    It was so much fun just to write your own scrip.
    It better be the movies 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

18. Post #58
    I will huff and puff and FLIP YOUR FUCKING TABLES
    October 2005
    7,067 Posts
    Black and White 3 please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    Please waste more of your money changing this title again.
    August 2005
    6,672 Posts
    I want Black and White remade with the awesome graphics of today.

Black and White 2 was okay I guess, but it was just... so limited, I guess. You couldn't do NEARLY as much in Black and White 2 as you could in the first one. You relied so much more on your creature.

I just found Black and White to be so much funner. All the times I've made the blueprints for a town center and just tossed them outside my ring of influence, only to go in with my creature and eat a few inhabitants in order to add them under my power.

And let's not mention zooming out of my influence super fast to ninja snag trees because I used up all mine.

Or just picking up rocks and throwing them at neighboring villages...

Or picking up people and throwing them at neighboring villages...

Oh, all the good times...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    9,167 Posts
    Please MOVIES 2. PLEASE. PLEASE!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #61
    June 2011
    8,359 Posts
    The Movies 2 please please please please please

It's the only Lionhead game without a sequel, it deserves one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

22. Post #62
    I love bestiality!
    May 2009
    4,823 Posts
    The Movies 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,196 Posts
    As usual with Peter Molyneux and Lionhead, a bunch of hype for probably nothing.

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,907 Posts
    the movies 2 please please please
    That or Black and White 3

Personally i grew up with the movies so im wanting that more.

Though, im almost sure its going to be Fable 4.

25. Post #65
    May 2008
    599 Posts
    Black Movies and Fables.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    I made WAYWO a better place
    September 2011
    1,311 Posts
    Probably a countdown until they are done with server maintenance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    Disregard Flagdog I'm British
    August 2010
    9,106 Posts
    Isn't Monday the GDC? They'll probably show something off there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

28. Post #68
    June 2011
    8,359 Posts
    It's not gonna be Fable 4, something like that would be better suited for E3 where there will be millions of gullible people just waiting to hear Peter Molyneux's 100% truthful demonstrations of said game.

"It's gonna have dynamic water and you can build your own battleship!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,421 Posts
    Populous 4 please.

A Populous 3 : The Beginning remake would be fine too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    February 2010
    9,767 Posts
    I hope it's a new series rather than a sequel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,962 Posts
    It's not gonna be Fable 4, something like that would be better suited for E3 where there will be millions of gullible people just waiting to hear Peter Molyneux's 100% truthful demonstrations of said game.

"It's gonna have dynamic water and you can build your own battleship!"
    I imagine it will end up like this:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 25 (list)

32. Post #72
    June 2008
    4,617 Posts
    We all know what Lionhead are making.

Fable Coin Golf 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    A new actual syndicate please??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

34. Post #74
    Crescent fresh
    January 2011
    966 Posts
    Maybe it's just an actual countdown to Monday, and at the end of the countdown, it will be Monday.
    That would actually somewhat make sense as a concept

You could make a countdown at a random time to see what sequels your fans anticipate the most.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,676 Posts
    It's going to be The Movies 2.

I never got to play Black and White 2 but I thought the general reception was that it wasn't as good as 1?
    I hope it's The Movies 2. In many ways, I enjoyed The Movies more than the Sims but in the end the Sims has more to offer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    2,735 Posts
    If it is Black and white 3 I hope its more better than a shit city builder and shit rts mashed together with a shit tamagoch like Black and Wife 2 was
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,518 Posts
    As long as I can beat the shit out of my pets I won't mind whatever they do with B&W3.

Hopefully they get rid of the silly unlocking system and return to the simple stacking scaffolding to make more advanced structures. I hated how you could just spam houses for an hour then suddenly everyone on the island adores you and joins your shithole slumtown and gets mad because of overpopulation and houses inside of each other and a cow that eats everyone and makes the entire town breeders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,067 Posts
    Honestly, I would take anything from them (except another Fable, loved em but seriously something fresh or returning to other franchises) because they always make me feel a joy that relates to innocence, as well as being a little evil :)

39. Post #79
    October 2010
    1,486 Posts
    Just saying that back in 2009 Lionhead had two (apparently cancelled) projects: Survivor and Justice

Artworks: http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...rvivor-Justice

Rather unlikely that one of these games is it but nonetheless they are great conepts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Hungary Show Events Informative Informative x 5 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,917 Posts
    My parents bought us a new PC purely to play Black and White 2 when it came out.

Hope this is 3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)