1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,147 Posts
    I'm working on several characters ATM. I'm not sure if I should release a pack, or one at a time in a single thread.
    Either way I'll be very happy!

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,497 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 2 (list)

3. Post #43
    July 2010
    5,370 Posts
    I'm working on several characters ATM. I'm not sure if I should release a pack, or one at a time in a single thread.
    Pack. Take your time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #44
    Dennab
    January 2011
    1,787 Posts
    Requesting some of these for Gmod, it's the simplest thing for me to pose the models.

5. Post #45
    April 2012
    427 Posts
    Sorry, when will u upload it? (Gears of War 3 models)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Sorry, when will u upload it? (Gears of War 3 models)
    please dont bump this asking for ragdoll releases just wait until you see it in the releases.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,911 Posts
    Packs. Maybe one Locust and one COG.

8. Post #48
    Dennab
    January 2011
    1,787 Posts
    I suggest the weapons to be ported as well. Thanks and you guys are doing a great job.

9. Post #49
    November 2010
    357 Posts

I canīt wait to see the Locust, Anya & the Onyx Guard maybe, i donīt know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #50
    Dennab
    January 2011
    1,787 Posts
    Thrashball Cole baby WHOOOOO!

11. Post #51
    April 2006
    881 Posts
    I may do superstar cole and/or onyx guard for a fun little project. Also, do you by any chance have the silly seasonal/event hats?

Can't get superstar cole's hat or shades to import using milkshape or 3ds max. Is there an issue with the files or am I just a failure? :P

12. Post #52
    Dennab
    January 2011
    1,787 Posts
    I may do superstar cole and/or onyx guard for a fun little project. Also, do you by any chance have the silly seasonal/event hats?

Can't get superstar cole's hat or shades to import using milkshape or 3ds max. Is there an issue with the files or am I just a failure? :P
    Do the Cole Train please if you can.

13. Post #53
    April 2006
    881 Posts
    Do the Cole Train please if you can.
    Depends on which ones fury is doing.

14. Post #54
    Dennab
    January 2011
    1,787 Posts
    Depends on which ones fury is doing.
    Hmmm, fury if you rea dthis message enlighten us on which Cole you are doing.

15. Post #55
    April 2006
    881 Posts
    It doesn't clip as bad as I thought (as an NPC), but good god these guys are just sausages in armor.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    Dennab
    January 2011
    1,787 Posts
    It doesn't clip as bad as I thought (as an NPC), but good god these guys are just sausages in armor.

Haha, sausages.

17. Post #57
    October 2011
    95 Posts
    Are people so lazy to even Download what's been extracted now?
    kids these days
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    April 2012
    427 Posts
    Sorry, but when will u upload them?

19. Post #59
    April 2006
    881 Posts
    Sorry, but when will u upload them?
    I'm not sure if you mean me or Fury, but if you mean me, the onyx guard only took a day or two so he's already done. I just need to do Superstar Cole, but his glasses and hat won't import for me, and nobody else has tried, so I'm not sure if it's me or the files. I was making these as playermodels though, Fury is usually the one that makes them as posable ragdolls. Anyway, as for uploading them it depends on when I can find out about the two files, and figure out what the issue is. I don't think Plasmid is still active in this topic though, sadly.

20. Post #60
    March 2012
    57 Posts
    Prepare for Marcus jokes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    I'm not sure if you mean me or Fury, but if you mean me, the onyx guard only took a day or two so he's already done. I just need to do Superstar Cole, but his glasses and hat won't import for me, and nobody else has tried, so I'm not sure if it's me or the files. I was making these as playermodels though, Fury is usually the one that makes them as posable ragdolls. Anyway, as for uploading them it depends on when I can find out about the two files, and figure out what the issue is. I don't think Plasmid is still active in this topic though, sadly.
    i am

22. Post #62
    April 2006
    881 Posts
    Oh, I knew that. Anyway, do those two imports work for anyone? D:

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Oh, I knew that. Anyway, do those two imports work for anyone? D:
    I don't understand the question.

24. Post #64
    April 2006
    881 Posts
    I don't understand the question.
    Superstar Cole (civilian cole in the files I think) has a hat that comes off when taken as a meatshield or shot at in the head, and the glasses I don't know. Anyway, because of it they're separated into a static mesh versus being in with the skeletal mesh file, which imports fine. Importing either his hat or the glasses seems to fail for me, and I don't know if it's me or the files since nobody else has tried.

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Superstar Cole (civilian cole in the files I think) has a hat that comes off when taken as a meatshield or shot at in the head, and the glasses I don't know. Anyway, because of it they're separated into a static mesh versus being in with the skeletal mesh file, which imports fine. Importing either his hat or the glasses seems to fail for me, and I don't know if it's me or the files since nobody else has tried.
    it isnt the files but maybe try converting them into a OBJ with noesis if it isnt working for you.

26. Post #66
    Dennab
    January 2011
    1,787 Posts
    I'm getting all excited, It's like christmass.

27. Post #67
    April 2006
    881 Posts
    it isnt the files but maybe try converting them into a OBJ with noesis if it isnt working for you.
    I feel like a failure. Doesn't work in milkshape via the stock PSK importer, or in 3ds max via gildor's PSK/PSA tools. I can't even find what noesis is or does. D:

28. Post #68

29. Post #69
    March 2012
    2 Posts
    I feel like a failure. Doesn't work in milkshape via the stock PSK importer, or in 3ds max via gildor's PSK/PSA tools. I can't even find what noesis is or does. D:
    Same here actually, it doesn't work in Noesis, and when I try to convert the .psk meshes in .obj, Noesis says

ERROR: PSK did not contain any valid geometry chunks.

This only happens with helmets, like for Superstar Cole, Dizzy's cowboy hat or the two Carmine brothers from GOW 1 and GOW 2. Actually, everything in the "StaticMesh" folders doesn't work, their format is .pskx, and I already know we must change this format to .psk to make the Blender Importer work, or even Noesis, but nothing works. But still, a great thanks for these models.

30. Post #70
    April 2006
    881 Posts
    I assume with the way these are organized he used umodel which usually works great, even for static meshes. Though they skeletal meshes are usually md5 instead of PSK (if you choose so anyway), and the static meshes are still PSKX. Anyway, if it works for plasmid then I assume it was an upload issue.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    I assume with the way these are organized he used umodel which usually works great, even for static meshes. Though they skeletal meshes are usually md5 instead of PSK (if you choose so anyway), and the static meshes are still PSKX. Anyway, if it works for plasmid then I assume it was an upload issue.
    The mesh itself may just not work I have umodel set up to extract everything but sometimes some meshes just dont import like in mass effect with a few static meshes. so if noesis cant convert it, it might have nothing in it.

32. Post #72
    April 2006
    881 Posts
    The mesh itself may just not work I have umodel set up to extract everything but sometimes some meshes just dont import like in mass effect with a few static meshes. so if noesis cant convert it, it might have nothing in it.
    I don't have any other ideas then unless you don't mind uploading the package (not all, just one).

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    I don't have any other ideas then unless you don't mind uploading the package (not all, just one).
    Sorry I dont have it, deleted it after I ripped everything from it.

34. Post #74
    April 2006
    881 Posts
    Blah. I just realized all the static meshes are 1KB. Anyway, I may just try ripping stuff myself, but I've got no clue how to rip from xbox games.

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Blah. I just realized all the static meshes are 1KB. Anyway, I may just try ripping stuff myself, but I've got no clue how to rip from xbox games.
    use xbox iso extract, then the files inside the cooked folder are what you want.

36. Post #76
    April 2006
    881 Posts

37. Post #77

March 2012
    5 Posts
    so i cant work out why i have no eyes can someone please explain

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    so i cant work out why i have no eyes can someone please explain
    have you tried going to a doctor to get new ones?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    August 2008
    1,209 Posts
    have you tried going to a doctor to get new ones?
    Winner'd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #80

April 2012
    49 Posts
    Anyone out there can do Benjamin Carmine?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)