1. Post #161
    May 2009
    521 Posts
    Could someone buy it for me?

Pretty please with a cherry on top?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15 (list)

2. Post #162
    I hide under your bed
    Dennab
    July 2011
    1,877 Posts
    He also hasn't quite realised that, as with every other humble bundle, you're donating to charity and getting some games for doing so rather than just paying for the games themselves.
    They aren't doing this just to give money away to charity, they do it because the guise that "you're doing something great for charity!!" makes lots more people want to pay.

Yes, charity gets a good cut of the money. But Mojang also sells more volume in the process. And companies like Valve have proven, selling in volume is the goal of any marketing scheme.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14 (list)

3. Post #163
    fucking incredible
    September 2008
    4,571 Posts
    They aren't doing this just to give money away to charity, they do it because the guise that "you're doing something great for charity!!" makes lots more people want to pay.

Yes, charity gets a good cut of the money. But Mojang also sells more volume in the process. And companies like Valve have proven, selling in volume is the goal of any marketing scheme.
    The fuck are you talking about? Yes they are.
    The Humble Bundle site posted:
    All proceeds go to charity! You can support up to four vital non-profit organizations: The Child’s Play Charity, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, the American Red Cross, and — for the first time in a Humble Bundle — charity: water, a non-profit organization bringing clean, safe drinking water to people in developing nations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,888 Posts
    FUCK. Knew I shouldn't have wasted my money.

I trusted you, Wolfire.

Never. Fucking. Again.
    Wow
    I am really sorry, but how stupid are you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    Black Box Lover and Enthusiast
    August 2007
    8,024 Posts
    Woah wait they've added other games to the bundle? I paid when it barely started, does this mean I get those too? Or are the other games gonna be available if you pay a little over the average price? (They've done that a few times with older indie bundles, pay x-amount to get like, half of the previous bundle. God damn I love the humble indie bundle)

6. Post #166
    Woah wait they've added other games to the bundle? I paid when it barely started, does this mean I get those too? Or are the other games gonna be available if you pay a little over the average price? (They've done that a few times with older indie bundles, pay x-amount to get like, half of the previous bundle. God damn I love the humble indie bundle)
    Basic rules of HIB are:
    -Pay what you want
    -If new stuff is added after you bought the bundle, even if you don't match the requirements to get them if you bought the bundle again, you get them on the key you purchased before
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    August 2007
    8,024 Posts
    Basic rules of HIB are:
    -Pay what you want
    -If new stuff is added after you bought the bundle, even if you don't match the requirements to get them if you bought the bundle again, you get them on the key you purchased before
    That's what I thought, thanks man. Now I'm even more curious to see how this is gonna turn out

8. Post #168
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,117 Posts
    Well with Wolfire joining in, this might actually get interesting. I think no one thinks mojang was going to make anything nice.

9. Post #169
    Hi, my name is mastermaul, and I'm a butt.
    January 2008
    8,313 Posts
    From what i'm seeing of the wolfire game it might just be fucking amazing.

Also want to see what the other studio comes up with, what with "Post-Apocalyptic World War II Dungeon Crawler Beat Em' Up".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

10. Post #170
    December 2010
    6,320 Posts
    Wolffire already made a fucking amazing small game in a short time span already, it's called Black Shades and it's one of the best freeware gems I have ever played and I used to beg them for a proper full blown sequel.

11. Post #171
    October 2009
    801 Posts
    Could someone please buy me the bundle?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    11,052 Posts
    no fuck off

if you cant afford to even toss a penny at them then you don't deserve it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,170 Posts
    no fuck off

It's probably not the case of can't afford to, more so have no means to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

14. Post #174
    October 2009
    801 Posts
    no fuck off

I don't deserve it just beacuse I'm poor?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,256 Posts
    I don't deserve it just beacuse I'm poor?
    Technically you are asking someone else to donate to charity for you which is pretty stupid, either way, it's not going to work, so shoosht.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,395 Posts
    Sure
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    17,986 Posts
    Instead of working, Notch is just smiling at the camera all the time

Edited:

They're literally about to dance

18. Post #178
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,935 Posts
    Instead of working, Notch is just smiling at the camera all the time
    I saw on Twitter he forgot his keys =D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #179
    shatteredwindow's Boy Toy
    April 2010
    5,158 Posts
    there all dancing to Swedish house mafia now.

20. Post #180
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    17,986 Posts
    Holy shit someone make a gif out of notch swinging his hand like this.

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    11,052 Posts
    they stopped working on the game to celebrate 5 million copies of minecraft sold
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

22. Post #182
    October 2009
    801 Posts
    Thank you for the gift!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #183
    Dennab
    June 2010
    403 Posts
    can some one please buy me the bundle ill give a super mnc invite for one or a 50% of valve
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,562 Posts
    I'm pretty sure they should be working on Minecraft instead, how many more games do they want to make before they provide a significant update to Minecraft.

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,911 Posts
    I'm pretty sure they should be working on Minecraft instead, how many more games do they want to make before they provide a significant update to Minecraft.
    Jeb and someone else is now working on Minecraft.

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,164 Posts
    One of them is just fucking around on Steam instead of working right now.
    Wow I want to work at Mojang.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

27. Post #187
    Bold Member
    October 2006
    3,700 Posts
    Bacon slapping!? Want do participate.

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,038 Posts
    We voted on an steampunk RTS and now their game is an Ancient Egypt shoot em up without any steampunk or RTS elements?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Austria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,164 Posts
    We voted on an steampunk RTS and now their game is an Ancient Egypt shoot em up without any steampunk or RTS elements?
    You really thought Mojang was going to make a good game ?
    [h2]hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha[/h2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

30. Post #190
    Bold Member
    October 2006
    3,700 Posts
    Bomb boy has stated several times that they're going to have steampunk enemies/units/what have you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #191
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,164 Posts
    Bomb boy has stated several times that they're going to have steampunk enemies/units/what have you.
    Still not a RTS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #192
    PM ME FOR /TWO\ RUST KEYS!!
    April 2011
    5,653 Posts
    I can see how Wolfire's game can get very addicting once they add a few more things, like gore, multiplayer and lots of powerups.

33. Post #193
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    11,052 Posts
    Wow, the people watching the stream are harrasing mattis over skype by adding him constantly

34. Post #194
    August 2007
    8,024 Posts
    Wow, the people watching the stream are harrasing mattis over skype by adding him constantly
    People being dickheads? that's a first.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Edit: Just saw the progress on that game Mojang's making, I rather like the art style they're going for, mummies with tophats and monocles? Good for a laugh at the very least.

35. Post #195
    fucking incredible
    September 2008
    4,571 Posts
    Still not a RTS.
    Games can change during development. Plus, you're getting this game for almost literally any price you want. Stop whining.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #196
    January 2010
    9,515 Posts
    I hope you can get followers, and perhaps some deployable turret thing / a base?

37. Post #197
    August 2010
    1,541 Posts
    It's pretty cool watching the livestream and seeing the development process. Just reminds me how much talent it takes to make a game. Also, didn't the survey put Egyptian as the least chosen theme?

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    489 Posts
    You really thought Mojang was going to make a good game ?
    [h2]hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha[/h2]
    I really don't get why people on facepunch hates mojang. Can someone explain?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

39. Post #199
    Bold Member
    October 2006
    3,700 Posts
    I really don't get why people on facepunch hates mojang. Can someone explain?
    People have opinions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Zing Zing x 2 (list)

40. Post #200
    DANK
    July 2011
    10,173 Posts
    For a while the stream was just showing somebody fucking about with his iTunes.
    Now he is selecting colours in photoshop trying to look busy.

I shit you not he is looking at his iTunes again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)