1. Post #4961
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    What happened to the days where guys liked girls, and girls liked guys...
    Why did you even feel the need to post this? How disrespectful.

Edited:

Nothing is black and white. Sexuality and gender are no exception. The sooner you learn this, the sooner you'll stop being ignorant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #4962
    April 2011
    1,512 Posts
    Hey there everyone, here again asking for an opinion from you gals. c:

I have some extra money left over (From doing work around my house for a few months and letting it build up) and wanted to buy myself something cute to wear.

So! I've gathered 3 items that I like on online, and was wondering if you could help me choose by voting on it.

So if you would like to:

Rate for

Rate for

or

Rate for

Thanks! <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 16Winner Winner x 7Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

3. Post #4963
    Stuff done did
    October 2011
    13,669 Posts

Edited:

Nothing is black and white. Sexuality and gender is no exception. The sooner you learn this, the sooner you'll stop being ignorant.
    Perhaps he was actually asking about it and not just trying to be a dick. This thread isn't supposed to be 100% support/agreeing; there can be some people coming in here to ask why you chose to do this. And if they do ask, giving them an answer instead of calling them ignorant or mean would be the best option in my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #4964
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,076 Posts

Edited:

Nothing is black and white. Sexuality and gender are no exception. The sooner you learn this, the sooner you'll stop being ignorant.
    Obviously we'll share their opinion though, we're just all deluding ourselves. And why did they feel the need to post that here anyways? Being trans or being a crossdresser doesn't dictate your sexuality so that post is actually completely irrelevant in the first place.

Edited:

Perhaps he was actually asking about it and not just trying to be a dick. This thread isn't supposed to be 100% support/agreeing; there can be some people coming in here to ask why you chose to do this. And if they do ask, giving them an answer instead of calling them ignorant or mean would be the best option in my opinion.
    It really is an ignorant question though.

5. Post #4965
    Stuff done did
    October 2011
    13,669 Posts
    It really is an ignorant question though.
    People end up more accepting of ideas if they're explained in detail and not just "because it's what I like."
    And the fact that what he posted wasn't even relevant means he's not very educated on the subject at hand. I've never really liked it when people get pissy about something then don't explain why they have the certain beliefs/practices.

6. Post #4966
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,076 Posts
    Sometimes it can't be explained in detail though. Sometimes it simply is just "because it's what I like". It's like asking a heterosexual guy why he's attracted to women. It's really something you can't just explain, especially in any meaningful capacity. And you haven't been following the thread too long as far as I'm aware, that pissy attitude stems from the fact that 99% of the time someone posts something like that here it's not a question, it's an attempt at trolling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #4967
    April 2011
    1,512 Posts
    If they really do want to educate themselves then please can they come out and ask now? Otherwise we'll kinda have to assume the opposite.

Edited:

And you haven't been following the thread too long as far as I'm aware, that pissy attitude stems from the fact that 99% of the time someone posts something like that here it's not a question, it's an attempt at trolling.
    Exactly why we have the reaction to these kind of posts.

Edited:

Hey there everyone, here again asking for an opinion from you gals. c:

I have some extra money left over (From doing work around my house for a few months and letting it build up) and wanted to buy myself something cute to wear.

So! I've gathered 3 items that I like on online, and was wondering if you could help me choose by voting on it.

So if you would like to:

Rate for

Rate for

or

Rate for

Thanks! <3
    Damn we have a tie. :s
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #4968
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,235 Posts
    is this, like, a legitimate thing that people do? I thought it died out years ago and people just do it ironically or whatever now

9. Post #4969
    April 2011
    1,512 Posts
    Damn we have a tie. :s
    One more vote will decide what I get :D

Edited:

Our winner! :D

Edited:

Annnnd, ordered, thanks for helping me out gals. <3

(I'll take pics of it once I get it c: )

Edited:

Just checked the size, it won't fit me :/ Crap.

Oh well, I guess I'll just buy something else for $20.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

10. Post #4970
    May 2010
    3,917 Posts
    snip

11. Post #4971
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    $100

I can buy a Wacom tablet, some computer parts, clothes, etc or an airsoft gun if I want.

I've wanted to get into airsoft for a long time so maybe I could gather up stuff for when I turn age of majority.

guns are rather cheap here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

12. Post #4972
    April 2011
    1,512 Posts
    Ok so I got this stuff instead

I got this skirt (In black, not yellow)

and these socks c:

To wear together. :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #4973
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Not too concerned about socks, HOWEVER.

I want this but I'm not too sure if I'd fit those or even be able to wear them for a long time.

Probably not but whatever.

oh how much I want those

Edited:

no guess I can't wear short shorts.

my life is over ;~;

14. Post #4974
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Boy mode is go.

*transforms*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #4975
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    now you gotta be like "dude"

"dude"

dude

16. Post #4976
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Dude don't be that way dude.

Edited:

Fun fact: I call my sister "dude".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events

17. Post #4977
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,235 Posts
    duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

where's my car?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

18. Post #4978
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,464 Posts
    Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I wanna talk about something that's been on my mind for a while now. I think this thread should be split into two different threads, this is my personal opinion. But I'll explain why I feel this way. Basically this is from my personal experience so I don't know how much is fact or just how I feel. Anyway, the main reason I want that to happen, is because I feel like I don't belong in this thread (even though I kinda started it all). I don't think I'm better than anyone here, I just don't feel like its for me. This kinda makes me sad since I've browsed this thread for about 2 years now. Maybe it's because I'm not transgender. But the thread is called "crossdressing/transgender thread" and the former is basically why I came here in the first place.

I think it's great that people who need support can find it in this thread and get help from more experienced people. I don't feel the same way I did about this thread as I did a long time ago though. Perhaps it's because it's in GD now, but its not only that. I had really fun way back, lots of jokes and sillyness. I don't feel the atmosphere is the same anymore and I guess that's a given with the influx of people I've never seen before. I've tried posting about crossdressing numerous times but it usually gets one or two replies and then everyone is back in the old tracks. Other than sobotnik people tend to ignore posts about crossdressing anyway. Yeah I guess many posts in any thread gets ignored and that's not really the point anyway. It's more that crossdressing is even in the title and there's so little of it mentioned. As I said I think it's great that transgender people get support and stuff like that, but I feel I have to tip on my toes to not offend anyone when making an unserious post or something like that. It's not very enjoyable for me at all that there's so little mention of something I like a lot.

So yeah that's basically my thoughts on it, I think most of you people are cool and I wish all of you a better life too. I don't know if anyone else sees what I brought up but I felt I needed to get that off my chest.
    That's okay. I'm still unsure if I'm actually transgendered or if I just like to crossdress. I feel more comfortable dressed as a girl with makeup and the whole shebang but I'm not sure if it's just crossdressing or if I actually have GID.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #4979
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,605 Posts
    duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

where's my car?
    good film
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #4980
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,752 Posts
    Ok so I got this stuff instead

I got this skirt (In black, not yellow)

and these socks c:

To wear together. :D
    ewww

for women you gals sure need fashion advice

Edited:

blue/green/black mix doesn't look like it'll go well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #4981
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,464 Posts
    ewww

Edited:

Black goes good with anything, the color scheme on those stocking is perfectly fine in my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #4982
    April 2011
    1,512 Posts
    -snip because I'm blind-

23. Post #4983
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    ewww

Edited:

psh please I have two trendy sisters

24. Post #4984
    April 2011
    1,512 Posts
    Well, my self-esteem is gone now :s
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #4985
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    I'm not that into skirts though, they just look weird depending on who they're on.

26. Post #4986
    April 2011
    1,512 Posts
    ewww

Edited:

You could have said that a litte nicer :s
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #4987
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    I don't think I need much advice aside from what generally to mix with. However my sisters are good enough for that.

for tg related stuff I need someone experienced with going full time without hormones :c

Edited:

found some skinnies and they're comfortable c:

seriously way better than any mens jeans I've worn.

28. Post #4988
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,818 Posts
    Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I wanna talk about something that's been on my mind for a while now. I think this thread should be split into two different threads, this is my personal opinion. But I'll explain why I feel this way. Basically this is from my personal experience so I don't know how much is fact or just how I feel. Anyway, the main reason I want that to happen, is because I feel like I don't belong in this thread (even though I kinda started it all). I don't think I'm better than anyone here, I just don't feel like its for me. This kinda makes me sad since I've browsed this thread for about 2 years now. Maybe it's because I'm not transgender. But the thread is called "crossdressing/transgender thread" and the former is basically why I came here in the first place.

I think it's great that people who need support can find it in this thread and get help from more experienced people. I don't feel the same way I did about this thread as I did a long time ago though. Perhaps it's because it's in GD now, but its not only that. I had really fun way back, lots of jokes and sillyness. I don't feel the atmosphere is the same anymore and I guess that's a given with the influx of people I've never seen before. I've tried posting about crossdressing numerous times but it usually gets one or two replies and then everyone is back in the old tracks. Other than sobotnik people tend to ignore posts about crossdressing anyway. Yeah I guess many posts in any thread gets ignored and that's not really the point anyway. It's more that crossdressing is even in the title and there's so little of it mentioned. As I said I think it's great that transgender people get support and stuff like that, but I feel I have to tip on my toes to not offend anyone when making an unserious post or something like that. It's not very enjoyable for me at all that there's so little mention of something I like a lot.

So yeah that's basically my thoughts on it, I think most of you people are cool and I wish all of you a better life too. I don't know if anyone else sees what I brought up but I felt I needed to get that off my chest.
    I understand the problem and see where you are going at but I think the threads are so related that people who want to see/be crossdressers can benefit from transpeople dressing up and transpeople can see crossdressers to get help and tips to dress up. Both benefit from the part. And like myself I post so many pictures so often, I love if everyone else would do the same. If someone sees a picture, they don't have to bother their mind am I a crossdresser or trans, right? I really wish we could all stay together and stay along. You too lua, keep posting like mad(like I do) and you will get attention!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #4989
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Anyone up for a tinychat tonight?

http://tinychat.com/zeldy

30. Post #4990
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    pfft you post like mad just look at my post count.

on another note, I ordered these:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

31. Post #4991
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,818 Posts
    Anyone up for a tinychat tonight?

http://tinychat.com/zeldy
    I will be home in 4 to 5 hours and I will start cleaning and sorting out my clothes so I could tinychat then! :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events

32. Post #4992
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    It's almost 1 AM here, I don't think I'll be on in 4 hours. :X

33. Post #4993
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    pfft you post like mad just look at my post count.

on another note, I ordered these:

pistol? those panties are cute as fuck btw I want to buy them

34. Post #4994
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    yes, electric, blowback, full metal, 1:1 scale, hop-up, etc

might get some heavier rounds though

35. Post #4995
    March 2011
    207 Posts
    Because I'm awful at seriousness gauging... Why?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #4996
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Well see here, first off.

If you put heavier rounds in it just aim at some evil doer's eye and squeeze the trigger.

if you miss, throw the gun at him, then arrest

OR

put it on a rack and make it look pretty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

37. Post #4997
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    COME JOIN THE TINYCHAT, GOD.

38. Post #4998
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    I am completely serious I'm getting one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #4999
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    I love you guys.

Really.

I love you all so much. :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #5000
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,235 Posts
    I love you guys.

Really.

I love you all so much. :c
    I (and I assume everyone else) love you, too. <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)