May 2012
    1,481 Posts
    Still wanna know what jacksfilms is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #4762
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,374 Posts
    I respect that GID's a bit strange to some, but that guy's just a complete jerk!

I would say however, if that's literally how your girlfriend is I'd question it a bit aswell.

Edit:

I didn't even have to read far through the "Shit That Gets You Mad" thread, why does jerks like him even have the right to live?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

3. Post #4763
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,973 Posts
    Clam down, everyone has a right to live.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4764
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,189 Posts
    I didn't even have to read far through the "Shit That Gets You Mad" thread, why does jerks like him even have the right to live?
    Because we're not facists.

5. Post #4765
    April 2011
    1,514 Posts
    I respect that GID's a bit strange to some, but that guy's just a complete jerk!

I would say however, if that's literally how your girlfriend is I'd question it a bit aswell.

Edit:

I'm the girl in question and that's not how I am at all. He made up a bunch of things in that post :/ Like me and Hoodoo have no plans like how he discribed. And I never even mentioned the idea of Hoodoo being trans to her, I was only the first person to accept her when she came out to me. I don't know where he was getting the idea that I was manipulating her.

But I'm going to talk to Hoodoo and her brother once I'm home, so I probably should be quiet for now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

6. Post #4766
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,374 Posts
    I'm the girl in question and that's not how I am at all. He made up a bunch of things in that post :/ Like me and Hoodoo have no plans like how he discribed. And I never even mentioned the idea of Hoodoo being trans to her, I was only the first person to accept her when she came out to me. I don't know where he was getting the idea that I was manipulating her.

But I'm going to talk to Hoodoo and her brother once I'm home, so I probably should be quiet for now.
    I knew it was wrong to be in doubt, I'm just glad Hoodoo is in good hands so her brother doesn't fill her with ignorance.

Edited:

Clam down, everyone has a right to live.
    I live on a daily basis with people like him, I've just grown beyond sick and tired of it, which is why I want to move away and hopefully start the life I've waited for so long.

It just really gets to me, sorry. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

7. Post #4767
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,941 Posts
    ...Aaaaaaand always look on the bright side of life~!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #4768
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Welp. Here goes nothing.

Have my eyeliner on, my mascara, my hair is all prettied up.

I'm going to make a presentation on transgendered people's portrayal in the media, and I'm going to come out to the whole class.

Wish me luck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 20Winner Winner x 10 (list)

9. Post #4769
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,266 Posts
    Welp. Here goes nothing.

I'm going to make a presentation on transgendered people's portrayal in the media, and I'm going to come out to the whole class.

Wish me luck.
    Good luck, Zia! We all have faith in you. :3

10. Post #4770
    April 2011
    1,514 Posts
    Welp. Here goes nothing.

Wish me luck.
    Good luck! We're all sure you'll do great! :)

11. Post #4771
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts
    Still wanna know what jacksfilms is.
    A Youtube dude.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

12. Post #4772
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,663 Posts
    Welp. Here goes nothing.

Wish me luck.
    You go, girl~ :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #4773
    Certified Catgirl Maid
    January 2006
    9,520 Posts
    Welp. Here goes nothing.

Wish me luck.
    I don't care what others say, that takes a lot of balls to do something like that.

I know I'm 3 hours late, but I hope everything went better than expected.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #4774
    April 2011
    1,514 Posts
    I knew it was wrong to be in doubt, I'm just glad Hoodoo is in good hands so her brother doesn't fill her with ignorance.
    D'aww thanks :) Good to know some people think I'm good for the job.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

15. Post #4775
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Welp. Here goes nothing.

Wish me luck.
    I'd never be able to do that.

jesus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #4776
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Back. I was the last person.

Was nervous as hell, felt like I had low blood glucose even though I was pretty high at the time. I was that nervous. But it went great. I said I chose that particular topic because I, myself, was trans. A few wide eyes, and a smile from a guy who already knew.

My professor said the topic was a really good one, and I presented it well, and that I was brave for telling the whole class.

A guy even invited me to go have drinks with him a few other guys, but I had to decline because I really really had to work on an art project that's due tomorrow. But he's gonna add me on steam. :3

Overall a very good day. Stressful, but still great.

Edited:

Oh, and one of the girls in my art class group said I looked pretty today.

I guess she figured it out from my facebook. :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Winner Winner x 24Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

17. Post #4777
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    i'll refer to a tranny as to what they were fucking born as
    Words cannot describe...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #4778
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,189 Posts
    Words cannot describe...
    Everyone should report that post, maybe he'll get banned for being a douchebag / why reply / trolling / whatever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #4779
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    trolling obviously.

I reported it and megafan is reading the thread, no ban yet though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #4780
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,374 Posts
    That entire topic.. I need an expression beyond facepalming, because it just won't do in this case.

21. Post #4781
    May 2010
    602 Posts
    Okay, there's a version of Nair created specifically for facial hair. And it actually works. I have to use a lot of it, and it has quite a burning sensation, but this is so much better than shaving.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

22. Post #4782
    April 2011
    1,514 Posts
    Back. I was the last person.

Was nervous as hell, felt like I had low blood glucose even though I was pretty high at the time. I was that nervous. But it went great. I said I chose that particular topic because I, myself, was trans. A few wide eyes, and a smile from a guy who already knew.

My professor said the topic was a really good one, and I presented it well, and that I was brave for telling the whole class.

A guy even invited me to go have drinks with him a few other guys, but I had to decline because I really really had to work on an art project that's due tomorrow. But he's gonna add me on steam. :3

Overall a very good day. Stressful, but still great.

Edited:

Oh, and one of the girls in my art class group said I looked pretty today.

I guess she figured it out from my facebook. :D
    Yay! :D Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #4783
    Headphone doctor
    April 2010
    5,449 Posts
    What does it mean when a parent is gatekeeping you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #4784
    April 2011
    1,514 Posts
    What does it mean when a parent is gatekeeping you?
    It would mean they are making excuses/unnecessary stipulations to stop you from transitioning. Atleast I believe that's what it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

25. Post #4785
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,973 Posts
    Going to see my dad today. I haven't seen him in about a month. He lives rather close so that's not the reason. I don't hate him, but I really dislike spending time with him so we never talk and I do all I can to not to keep contact with him. Aka I rather walk 10km in the night than call him for a ride(He would come) or instead of asking him for money I either don't eat or wait that my mother can give me some. Also, I told mother not to tell him about my trans situation so he doesn't know. He still thinks I'm a normal straight teen (Since I had a girlfriend, he was really proud), but since I have been full-time wearing girl/girlish clothes for about two weeks I'm going to see him today in girlish clothes.

I kinda hope he comments on it so I can start a talk about me not identifying myself as a male and I wish I could be more androgynous. I have no idea how he will react, but I think he will be rather disappointed. The reasoning would be that this way I can come out to my whole family (like my dads mother, sisters, brothers etc.) since he talks about everything for them so they would hear about it.

He has been a good father, but we just don't get on well together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

26. Post #4786
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,256 Posts
    God damn when did this thread get so active

Also what are this threads thoughts on "tomboys". Not sure how to really explain. I like having my long "girl hair" and looking like a girl and such but I dress in guys clothes most of the time. Nor do I wear makeup (it's just not "me" I think is the best way to put that) I feel fine with it myself but my Mother told me in the future if I want a job I won't be able to unless I act more "girly" and wear makeup. Like what the christ? Is society that sexist that if I don't wear makeup and skirts to work every day I'm going to be penalised? I wear things like skirts sometimes but really only for my boyfriend or on special occasions.

Also holy tits you people in this thread are about a billion times braver than I could ever be
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

27. Post #4787
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,973 Posts
    Well, its completely up to you how you want to look in the public. I understand how your mother sees the situation, but she can't force you to dress girly. You will get work. And if for some reason they would have given you the job only if you come up with makeup and tight clothes to be honest they don't deserve you.

Edited:

And my opinion about this: Tomboys are adorable. I'm so jealous how "easy" it is to look boyish as a girl compared to how hard it is to look girly as a boy. Keep doing whatever you want and feel comfortable with!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #4788
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,256 Posts
    Well, its completely up to you how you want to look in the public. I understand how your mother sees the situation, but she can't force you to dress girly. You will get work. And if for some reason they would have given you the job only if you come up with makeup and tight clothes to be honest they don't deserve you.

Edited:

And my opinion about this: Tomboys are adorable. I'm so jealous how "easy" it is to look boyish as a girl compared to how hard it is to look girly as a boy. Keep doing whatever you want and feel comfortable with!

Thanks for the encouragement, nice lady with crying Robin for an avatar (at least I think it's Robin)
    And yeah, it's kind of like almost having a dudes mindset with my interests and things yet being alright with my body. It's odd but I'm not one to complain

That and I think it's easier for girls to look boyish because they can just look like younger guys I think. Unfortunately with guys it's harder to look girly after puberty it seems due to jaw lines/muscles changing and such.

(And good luck with your Dad today)

29. Post #4789
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,973 Posts
    Heh, thanks, I just found a lovely gif and I actually found out who she is after I had had the avatar for some time.

Also, there is nothing wrong with you if you think you have a dudes mind set and you are ok with your body. Genders aren't binary.

Edited:

Oh god, it's adorable how the pictures are synched.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

30. Post #4790
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Still giddy about yesterday. Had dreams about it where I did it again. Very weird.

Oh well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Winner Winner x 12 (list)

31. Post #4791
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,463 Posts
    So proud of you for doing it c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #4792
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Aww, thank you... c':
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

33. Post #4793
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,256 Posts
    Hours of entertainment

34. Post #4794
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,374 Posts
    So I just found out my life's just hit the bottom, and my only real chance of survival's retirement. I don't even have a proper education yet! ;-;

Depression's a bitch, and I wish I had someone to care for me but I'm afraid of dating at the moment.

*Siiigh*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #4795
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,256 Posts
    So I just found out my life's just hit the bottom, and my only real chance of survival's retirement. I don't even have a proper education yet! ;-;

Depression's a bitch, and I wish I had someone to care for me but I'm afraid of dating at the moment.

*Siiigh*
    This may sound like a stupid question but I don't regular this thread so if you don't mind me asking, are you even old enough to retire o3o?
    And you don't have to be dating to find people who care about you. Close friends/family work just as well

36. Post #4796
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12 (list)

37. Post #4797
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,374 Posts
    This may sound like a stupid question but I don't regular this thread so if you don't mind me asking, are you even old enough to retire o3o?
    And you don't have to be dating to find people who care about you. Close friends/family work just as well
    You can retire at any age where I live, it just requires certain things like being able to have a job, which I fear nobody would hire me at the moment.

38. Post #4798
    May 2010
    3,932 Posts
    dfgsdfgdfs I hate your brother hoodoo :<
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #4799
    MEGA SENPAI KAWAII UGUU~~ =^_^=
    September 2008
    14,608 Posts
    trolling obviously.

I reported it and megafan is reading the thread, no ban yet though.
    I had given him a warning although I should have just banned him in retrospect. Either way, VNL did what I would have done, so if anyone deserves the credit it's her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #4800
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,261 Posts
    I'd come out but noone takes androgyny seriously here :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)