1. Post #401
    January 2010
    5,199 Posts
    did you get NeuroBase?
    If it's a separate download and/or not included in the SVN, then probably not.

2. Post #402
    June 2011
    326 Posts
    If it's a separate download and/or not included in the SVN, then probably not.
    Hoffa1337 posted:
    NeuroTec Base Addon

You must have this installed to be able to use any of the other addons.

https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/neurobase
    There ya go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #403
    July 2010
    168 Posts
    Any news on adding Mad Cows?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #404
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    426 Posts
    don't want to connect on gmod.org sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP France Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #405
    I'll port more tanks when 7.4 goes live: http://worldoftanks.eu/en/development

I'll port French TDs and SPGs (some, not all).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #406
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    So I was wondering. I asked earlier but never got an answer. Is it possible to add fuel usage to the planes and helicopters. Base the fuel usage on the throttle percentage. There should be a baseline consumption rate for when the throttle is at 0%. And larger planes have more fuel available. Those with more engines consume fuel at a higher rate. And piston engines need to have better fuel economy then the jet engines. But all that could wait of course. Not even necessary really, just something that would be cool and add realism. But I would like fuel usage for the aircraft.

And you could do the same things for the tanks. Base the fuel consumption on the era of the tank, and the weight. As internal combustion engines weren't as efficient as they are now. On a side note the M-1 Abrams should have terrible economy, because it's powered by a jet engine.

I understand you guys have things going on in your lives. And there are other things you would like to do with the addon. So this isn't a high priority request. But I would like an answer on the possibility of the features being added.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #407
    So I was wondering. I asked earlier but never got an answer. Is it possible to add fuel usage to the planes and helicopters. Base the fuel usage on the throttle percentage. There should be a baseline consumption rate for when the throttle is at 0%. And larger planes have more fuel available. Those with more engines consume fuel at a higher rate. And piston engines need to have better fuel economy then the jet engines. But all that could wait of course. Not even necessary really, just something that would be cool and add realism. But I would like fuel usage for the aircraft.

And you could do the same things for the tanks. Base the fuel consumption on the era of the tank, and the weight. As internal combustion engines weren't as efficient as they are now. On a side note the M-1 Abrams should have terrible economy, because it's powered by a jet engine.

I understand you guys have things going on in your lives. And there are other things you would like to do with the addon. So this isn't a high priority request. But I would like an answer on the possibility of the features being added.
    Imo, too much work for not so many fun, but that's hoffa's stuff. I just port models, fill a few entites and whine hoffa to do new things ( I used to try to do them myself but then I just got bored of trying to do shitcode)

8. Post #408
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    Imo, too much work for not so many fun, but that's hoffa's stuff. I just port models, fill a few entites and whine hoffa to do new things ( I used to try to do them myself but then I just got bored of trying to do shitcode)
    All I need to make me happier with NeuroTec is fuel for the aircraft. I can live with out all that other stuff, it would raise the realism though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #409
    December 2009
    16 Posts
    Some of the vehicles make my player model turn invisible, anyone else having this problem?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #410
    July 2010
    168 Posts
    I got to thinking, and I was wondering if there was any way you could make the planes controllable Battlefield 3 style?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #411

May 2012
    1 Posts
    i keep on getting an error with my svn saying server stopped the download
    REPORT of '/svn/NeuroTecDev/!svn/me': Could not read chunk size: connection was
    closed by server (http://subversion.assembla.com)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

12. Post #412
    ~Tital~
    July 2009
    1,194 Posts
    This kinda went dead all of the sudden.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

13. Post #413
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,269 Posts
    This kinda went dead all of the sudden.
    Yeah been busy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #414

September 2011
    11 Posts
    How big is NeuroPlanes itself? (as in NeuroPlanes filesize only) I want to know since my shitty internet can't DL huge files, so far, I've downloaded 386 MB, and that took the whole day. How much more megabytes? (and yes, I already have NeuroBase)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Philippines Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #415
    November 2009
    58 Posts
    So you have a average download-speed of 9kb/s?
    I feel with you, Jack...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

16. Post #416

September 2011
    11 Posts
    It actually started as 70 kbps (which is "not so bad" for me) I played a game for a while, then when I check on it, the speed's now jumping between 9 kbps to 15 kbps, then to 22 kbps randomly.

So far, I have reached 470 MB, I hope NeuroPlanes is only around 500-550 MB atleast...

God help me...

Edit:

11 hours... (9:30 AM - 8:30 PM)
    2+ Gigabytes' worth of files...
    A lot of sweat in front of this very hot computer...

I. HAVE. DOWNLOADED. IT.

WHOO!!! There is a God, and he has heard me!

Can't wait to try this out tomorrow morning...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Philippines Show Events Funny Funny x 10Winner Winner x 4 (list)

17. Post #417

September 2011
    11 Posts
    OK, sorry for the two-in-a-row post, but I'm having a prob. on the planes (well, some of them) and the missiles. When I spawn some planes (the ones I found with the problem were the F-22 and the MiG-29) the plane itself doesn't show up, but the payload does, so I can only see the missiles and not the plane. Secondly, all of the planes I spawn have their missiles show up sideways, even when I fire.

Please tell me it's only a conflicting addon...

Edit:

Well, it's definetely not a conflicting addon, I removed every addon I had and the same stuff still happens.

18. Post #418
    December 2011
    65 Posts
    Got a bit of a bug report.
    I've recently added some stripped down versions of the planes and tanks, (sans several hundred megabytes of models that we won't use at all,) to an OA based server, where it broke some of the plugins, would anyone know any plausible fixes? I'm stumped on how to fix them.

19. Post #419
    April 2011
    938 Posts
    OK, sorry for the two-in-a-row post, but I'm having a prob. on the planes (well, some of them) and the missiles. When I spawn some planes (the ones I found with the problem were the F-22 and the MiG-29) the plane itself doesn't show up, but the payload does, so I can only see the missiles and not the plane. Secondly, all of the planes I spawn have their missiles show up sideways, even when I fire.

Please tell me it's only a conflicting addon...

Edit:

Well, it's definetely not a conflicting addon, I removed every addon I had and the same stuff still happens.

Did you get the mod Hawx? Thats most likely your problem. Heres da link:
    http://hawxmod.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/hawxaddon

20. Post #420
    February 2010
    129 Posts
    pssst, hey guys, I've been wondering... how about a driveable STRIDER ?

imagine moving this beast fully animated :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #421

September 2011
    11 Posts
    Did you get the mod Hawx? Thats most likely your problem. Heres da link:
    http://hawxmod.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/hawxaddon
    I've downloaded the HAWX mod months before I downloaded NeuroPlanes (I didn't download it via SVN, though) so I have it right here. Now, do I have to put it in the addons folder? When I installed it before, I didn't put it in addons.

22. Post #422
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,269 Posts
    I've downloaded the HAWX mod months before I downloaded NeuroPlanes (I didn't download it via SVN, though) so I have it right here. Now, do I have to put it in the addons folder? When I installed it before, I didn't put it in addons.
    old hawx mod got the wrong angles on the missiles. Get the updated SVN version and the problem will be gone.

23. Post #423

June 2011
    50 Posts
    during the svn i saw fallout new vegas, are they props or are they vehicles?

24. Post #424

September 2011
    11 Posts
    Hmm... I downloaded the HAWX mod via SVN now, that fixed the problems on the F-22 and the MiG-29 not spawning properly, but the missiles are still sideways.

25. Post #425
    April 2011
    938 Posts
    during the svn i saw fallout new vegas, are they props or are they vehicles?
    Props, soon to be vehicles.

Edited:

Hmm... I downloaded the HAWX mod via SVN now, that fixed the problems on the F-22 and the MiG-29 not spawning properly, but the missiles are still sideways.
    Do you have millitary models? I think *THINK* they might have missiles we use

26. Post #426
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,269 Posts
    Did you remove the old Hawx install?

27. Post #427

September 2011
    11 Posts
    Did you remove the old Hawx install?
    You mean the non-SVN HAWX mod? I made some Adv Dupes with those models, so I didn't remove them, should I?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #428
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,269 Posts
    You mean the non-SVN HAWX mod? I made some Adv Dupes with those models, so I didn't remove them, should I?
    yes since it's an older version of the exact same models they conflict with the newer ones.

29. Post #429

September 2011
    11 Posts
    I just removed it, works like clockwork now. Thanks for the help, guys.

30. Post #430
    January 2012
    1,534 Posts
    Ah remeber the good old days when we talked about the awesome new releases and ideas instead of just assisting people with the addon instalation,not saying helping people is a bad thing but this thread is kind of dead besides that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #431
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    Ah remeber the good old days when we talked about the awesome new releases and ideas instead of just assisting people with the addon instalation,not saying helping people is a bad thing but this thread is kind of dead besides that.
    Well to be fair the Dev's haven't been doing a whole lot lately. Therefore not a whole lot to talk about. It is probably because they got busy with their lives, not saying that's bad though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #432
    July 2010
    168 Posts
    I've been thinking again... What if you did the same thing with the planes/choppers that you did with the tanks? Limiting the sensitivity, so that it seems as though you are stuck with the straight-forward view. Also, you really need to add a free-look view.

33. Post #433
    April 2011
    938 Posts
    Yeah the thread is dying slightly :| but hey, maybe a new bomber is coming soon.....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #434
    http://worldoftanks.com/news/1318-british-are-coming/

Nightmare will rape me if I don't port some brit mobile bunkers so I'll do it.

Btw World of warplanes is going closed beta today. If someone gets invited (I wasn't for the moment at least) please contact me since the closed beta doesn't have a NDA and I can try to port some planes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #435
    December 2011
    567 Posts

Btw World of warplanes is going closed beta today. If someone gets invited (I wasn't for the moment at least) please contact me since the closed beta doesn't have a NDA and I can try to port some planes.
    Lol,but yeah,they did release the british trailer :D

36. Post #436
    September 2008
    796 Posts

CBT has the same NDA the last I checked, dunno where you got that from.

37. Post #437
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    Some stuff to try,turn up some blazing angels 2 theme and fly in the spitfire,then have a world war ii dogfight with some me109s :D

38. Post #438
    January 2010
    2,730 Posts

I've been in it and the NDA has not been lifted.

39. Post #439

September 2011
    11 Posts
    Honestly, I'm partially offended.

40. Post #440
    January 2012
    1,534 Posts
    Honestly, I'm partially offended.
    Can you tell me why,Im sorry if I offended you but I didnt say anything bad or purposly try to offend anyone.