1. Post #361
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    4,512 Posts
    I drew a 2000x2000 image of this

Should I post it?

Edited:

It isn't the greatest drawing in history, but hey
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner x 3Agree x 2Disagree x 1Funny x 1Friendly x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #362
    fuck you
    February 2009
    2,888 Posts
    go for it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #363
    Do you want to have an awesome party with your most loved Facepunch Katawa Shoujo bros users? Do you feel like your life makes no sense and just want to sing?

We are going to sing a song or two in homage of this game.

Meet us here if you have any question!

FP Katawa Shoujo Singan on sat 11th of febuary:
    Participants: Neat!, Jordz, <Insert Name>, LifeIsGood
    Maybe participants : Mountain Watcher

And don't forget to join the FP Katawa Shoujo group if you're going to sing with us!

Heart if you want to participate!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Portugal Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #364
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    4,512 Posts

Here you go c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #365
    I wish I had a tentacle hand. Japan would pay billions for some real-life tentacles.
    February 2009
    4,557 Posts
    I just finished Lilly's arc, the last one I needed to complete. I decided to do this one in one session seeing as college starts tomorrow, and I wanted to finish KS entirely during my free weeks. And after completing it, I shed my first manly tear of the entire game. It was great, and I see myself coming back to this later, whether it be a month, a year or even more. They really made something special.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

6. Post #366
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,440 Posts
    Wait what did Akira just drink and gone off to drive?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

7. Post #367
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts

Here you go c:
    oh god, click it to have a rin crash into your monitor screen (in the original post)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

8. Post #368
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,283 Posts
    I'm sure i have posted about it many times but once again, Anyone who has not yet joined our steam group (I.E those living under rocks) Should hurry up and get in. I know some of you are not in this group yet.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FPKS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #369
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    15,070 Posts
    Finally got off my lazy ass and joined the group. I suggest other people do the same so that we can bicker and argue about whose waifu could beat up whose waifu in solidarity in the group chat. Hooray!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #370
    IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME, YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER! >:(
    November 2009
    1,795 Posts
    Hi everyone. Back from my 5-day vacation for posting in the wrong section.
       Some bullshit, eh?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #371
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,259 Posts
    Dammit, got the music, but some of it is really loud and some I cant hear until the volume is right up.

Personally, my favorites are Afternoon and The Student Council.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

12. Post #372
    October 2010
    3,741 Posts
    Finally got off my lazy ass and joined the group. I suggest other people do the same so that we can bicker and argue about whose waifu could beat up whose waifu in solidarity in the group chat. Hooray!
    Hanabros master race
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

13. Post #373
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    431 Posts
    come to tinychat instead, I don't need to put my Steam friends in danger by being there

Edited:
    but only if you think you're cool enough to join tinychat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #374
    June 2010
    5,596 Posts
    Do you want to have an awesome party with your most loved Facepunch Katawa Shoujo bros users? Do you feel like your life makes no sense and just want to sing?

We are going to sing a song or two in homage of this game.

Meet us here if you have any question!

FP Katawa Shoujo Singan on sat 11th of febuary:
    Participants: Neat!, Jordz, <Insert Name>, LifeIsGood
    Maybe participants : Mountain Watcher

And don't forget to join the FP Katawa Shoujo group if you're going to sing with us!

Heart if you want to participate!
    You WILL sing Bohemian Rhapsody. I might, depending on emptiness of my house.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

15. Post #375
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,837 Posts
    I drew a 2000x2000 image of this

Should I post it?

Edited:

It isn't the greatest drawing in history, but hey
    Ow god, I saw this and then breathing got hard for me and I hhnnghhed. I AM HISAO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #376
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,751 Posts
    I apologize for my now "redacted" spoilerific content, or my "ultimate dick move". Didn't realize people were still going.

That being said, I think I am hooked. I found myself thinking about the characters and their world while walking back from school today. I am really getting quite attached to the characters.

Damn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

17. Post #377
    July 2007
    748 Posts
    Wow. Just played for the first time. Finished Emi's arch, good ending.

She was pretty much exactly like my ex-girlfriend of 5 years, her looks, personality, fears, everything...

We broke up a month ago, due to my years of stupidity and mistakes.
    Game really brought out some emotions for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #378
    I wish I had a tentacle hand. Japan would pay billions for some real-life tentacles.
    February 2009
    4,557 Posts
    I apologize for my now "redacted" spoilerific content, or my "ultimate dick move". Didn't realize people were still going.

That being said, I think I am hooked. I found myself thinking about the characters and their world while walking back from school today. I am really getting quite attached to the characters.

Damn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #379
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,440 Posts

Damn.

Wow. Just played for the first time. Finished Emi's arch, good ending.

She was pretty much exactly like my ex-girlfriend of 5 years, her looks, personality, fears, everything...

We broke up a month ago, due to my years of stupidity and mistakes.
    Game really brought out some emotions for me.
    We are legion.

Edited:

Also just got to Act 4 or something in Hanako, I cried inside at Cold Iron :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #380
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    That was a horrible post and you should feel bad.

ok

ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

21. Post #381
    You WILL sing Bohemian Rhapsody. I might, depending on emptiness of my house.
    We're going to sing I don't want to set the world on fire" with a hanako montage in the background
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Portugal Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

22. Post #382
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,751 Posts
    Completed Emi's story. It was beautiful. Don't know if I shed manly tears, but I did choke up a little at some points. More of this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

23. Post #383
    June 2010
    3,622 Posts

Damn.
    Same

24. Post #384
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,440 Posts
    Probably late as hell but whatever this made me laugh harder than it should have
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #385
    Probably late as hell but whatever this made me laugh harder than it should have

While we're at it, the song in the background is the one I was asking about on the last page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

26. Post #386
    July 2007
    981 Posts
    Started this expecting to be bored/annoyed by it within about 10 minutes.
    I've been playing it for about 4 hours now
    When I sat down to read this VN, I didn't get up until I'd read a full arc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #387
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    9,060 Posts

Should have gotten ContinuousNaba to voice Misha.

Or was it continualnaba
    i forget lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

28. Post #388
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    Just finished Hanako's arc.
    Now, off to do another one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

29. Post #389
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    4,512 Posts
    I have now drawn the bird from Rin's arc.

Whatcha think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 9Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

30. Post #390
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    5,543 Posts
    I still don't get why Hisao thought that was a bad piece. It's good to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

31. Post #391
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    4,512 Posts
    I think it's great actually, I would never be able to draw anything like it without a reference picture
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

32. Post #392
    February 2009
    385 Posts
    I'm looking for people to help work on the sequel-send me a pm if you're interested alternativly email me at ariganati@gmail.com

Artists: Need to be able to draw with a level of competence comparable to the first game. Examples of previous work prefered but not required.

Music: Able to compose at a comparable level to the first game, composition should fit the mood of the story.

Spriters: Refer to artists' for description

one or two people will also be needed to create a website, and possably a svn, so developers can easily send revisions back and forth.

Please! only send me a application if you are serious.

33. Post #393
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,400 Posts
    Only a single writer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

34. Post #394
    Sorry for not paying much attention to your project so far, but what about the license? Have you contacted 4LS and told them about it or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

35. Post #395
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,400 Posts
    4LS is fine with fan projects from what I see.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #396
    September 2011
    537 Posts
    Please make an Akira arc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #397
    IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME, YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER! >:(
    November 2009
    1,795 Posts
    She's not disabled no not at all thats why katawa shoujo translates to disability girls dummy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

38. Post #398
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    Doesn't fit with the sequel, but I'd love to see Akira or Miki arcs in some other fan work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #399
    February 2009
    4,557 Posts
    She's not disabled no not at all thats why katawa shoujo translates to disability girls dummy
    Misha wasn't disabled

40. Post #400
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    Misha wasn't disabled
    That's why she doesn't have an arc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Zing Zing x 9 (list)