1. Post #521
    September 2009
    9,672 Posts

Edited:

[sub]Protip: Watch closely for a moment[/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Winner Winner x 37Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #522
    January 2012
    406 Posts
    That music was without a doubt, the worst shit I ever heard. I would rather listen to a Soulja Boy album on an infinite loop than endure that shit "music" ever again.

Edited:

and don't give me that "ist not tha music, ist the mssge in tha music thas gud"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

3. Post #523
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,932 Posts
    That music was without a doubt, the worst shit I ever heard. I would rather listen to a Soulja Boy album on an infinite loop than endure that shit "music" ever again.

Edited:

and don't give me that "ist not tha music, ist the mssge in tha music thas gud"
    I don't listen to Throbbing Gristle if I want to listen to music, I use it as an ambient sort of deal to chill out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #524
    September 2009
    9,672 Posts
    I'm sorry if its been posted before :( I feel like I have to post this though.
    Hahaha wtf?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Late Late x 3 (list)

5. Post #525
    February 2012
    12 Posts
    This ones pretty damn good.
    I shall save you for a night when I don't have things going on the next day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #526
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts

Edited:

IT'S A .JPG

IT'S A .JPG!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 46Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #527
    March 2012
    1,259 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #528
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,535 Posts
    IT'S A .JPG

IT'S A .JPG!
    No picture is safe now.
    It's been an honour gentlemen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 17Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #529
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,000 Posts
    Don't worry its a JPG

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 31 (list)

10. Post #530
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    Don't worry its a JPG
    Look up a few posts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #531
    January 2012
    712 Posts
    Don't worry its a JPG

So I hear you're starting up the National Museum of Clocks.

Allow me to donate one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #532
    Dennab
    February 2012
    229 Posts

Sailor moon cosplayers... especially this one above ^ I'm also in this photo aswell (what I'm wearing is something to do with my name and should be easy to spot.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

13. Post #533
    November 2011
    10,659 Posts

Sailor moon cosplayers... especially this one above ^ I'm also in this photo aswell (what I'm wearing is something to do with my name and should be easy to spot.)
    oh hai

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 5 (list)

14. Post #534
    Dennab
    February 2012
    229 Posts
    oh hai

This is MFW.

0/10 elbows are too pointy would not bang
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

15. Post #535
    sau
    January 2010
    353 Posts
    Dammit, can't find that well-known Korean (I think) horror manga. Can anyone provide a link?
    This
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...31&weekday=tue
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events

16. Post #536
    Official Moose of DD
    August 2010
    5,176 Posts
    I made my two friends read it and I'm the only one who found it scary
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

17. Post #537
    August 2010
    38 Posts

Edited:

Oh lord let's check. Ok a jpg. So no problem wat- WHAT THE NONONO! THAT SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!

Facepunch honestly has me on my Careful mode
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

18. Post #538

August 2009
    378 Posts
    If you are interested in mysterious and creepy sound:

http://www.youtube.com/user/046179
    http://boards.4chan.org/x/res/9694395
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

19. Post #539
    March 2012
    1,259 Posts
    I made my two friends read it and I'm the only one who found it scary
    That's exactly what happened to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #540
    September 2009
    9,672 Posts

Edited:

[sub]There's something in his forehead[/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #541
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,963 Posts

Edited:

[sub]There's something in his forehead[/sub]
    Another .JPG?

No thanks, I learned my lesson from last time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #542
    February 2010
    836 Posts
    [QUOTE=Pretiacruento;35129896]

He has pretty eyes :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #543
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,234 Posts
    Welp. I started reading this thread around 2 am thinking "Welp, there's no way I'm going to fall asleep tonight." It's now 5:05 am and the sun is starting to come out.
    Take that internet!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #544
    July 2010
    84 Posts

The Truth of the Rugrats.

The Rugrats really were a figment of Angelica's Imagination.

Chucky died a long time ago along with this mother, that's why Chaz is a nervous wreck all the time.

Tommy was a stillborn, that's why Stu is constantly in the basement making toys for the son who never had a chance to live.

The DeVilles had an abortion, Angelica couldn't figure whether it would be a boy or a girl thus creating the twins
    -----------------------------
    As for "All Grown Up" Angelica was a bipolar schizophrenic who, as a teenager became addicted to various Narcotics, bringing her back to her childhood and thus her creations she obsessed over, because of time lapse between the present and the last time she interacted with her creations, she made them older, Angelica was constantally taking hits of acid, so she would never have to live without her creations who were her only company, in a judgemental world

Angelica's mom actually died of a heroine overdose, Angelica was schizophrenic/bipolar because she was a crack baby, additionaly Drew in his depression married a gold digging whore, that Angelica idolized because she fooled herself into thinking it was her real mom, but always had a concept of her mom, Cynthia, and took a barbie doll, and made it after her mom's image, wearing an unwashed oranged dress, and having jacked up hair, which is why she was so attached to it, later in life she followed in her mom footsteps w/ drugs and everything, dieing of overdose at age 13 when All Grown Up! was "canceled"

The only rugrat not to be fictional however, was unborn Tommy's brother Dil, however Angelica didnt know the differace between Dil and her creations, Dil didnt follow her commands, after endless crying and a refusal to disapear like the others did when angelica was angry with them, she hit him. And she hit him, screaming a screaching tune, Stu ran in and pulled his neice off of his only child, but it was too late, he had a brain hemerage, which resulted in a deformation, as he grew up his damage only became more evident, by the time he was 9 in All Grown Up! He lived as an outcast, being ridiculed for his weirdness, and retardation, the immense guilt over this is what led to her drug use and is what led Angelica to un-create the rugrats breifly, until her expericance w/ hallucinogenics.

On a trip to Paris to find love, Chaz married a hooker named Kira (He was actually going to marry a differant hooker, but she just wanted him for his money), who had a daughter named Kimi that was torn from her because she was a cocaine addict (Angelica imagined her from Kira's stories), he lost his mind after the death of his wife and was in denial that she was ever prostitue, upon return to America, Chaz and Kira married and she got her greencard, it was actually a really happy/romantic story, Kira continually stuggled with addiction, but was relatively happy w/ her life, and Chaz

Suzie was actually Angelica's only friend, who entertained the thought of Angelica's creations, for her, She later became a phycologist and teamed up w/ Nickelodeon to make the Rugrats! When Angelica died of drug overdose, she helped arrange her funeral, Angelica's death was sad, because of her addiction, she was expelled from society, which lead to a break with reality, and her eventual death, she spent the last days of her life in the back of the school cafeteria, imagining friends around her, and playing with the lives of her creations.

Yes, the cartoon has the babies as real people because of adult interaction with them. But, do you think that nickelodeon could've gotten the idea of Rugrats from this tragic storyline? I bet somewhere out there something like this has occurred.

Do you think that something like this took place?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Late Late x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #545
    Ask me about my progressive rock fetish
    September 2010
    9,200 Posts
    Good night, friends:

Sad thing is that's a real disease.

Edited:

Do the chicken dance!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 3 (list)

26. Post #546
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    Sad thing is that's a real disease.

Edited:

Do the chicken dance!
    What kind of disease is it?

Looks mighty mortal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

27. Post #547
    April 2010
    185 Posts
    There was this one spider I found in the country that was only about 2-3 inches, but it looked like it's abdomen was see through, but it looked foggy as Hell in there. Really creepy thing about it was it had indents on it's abdomen which made it literally look like a skull.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #548
    March 2012
    1,259 Posts
    What kind of disease is it?

Looks mighty mortal.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlequin-type_ichthyosis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #549
    October 2010
    2,579 Posts
    For me it says .jpg.gif

Nothing can fool me!

Edited:

Also the picture annoys me because it's white around the outside of the border so you can see the monster image slide into the whiteness before it goes into the actual picture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #550
    Ask me about my progressive rock fetish
    September 2010
    9,200 Posts
    The disease has been known since 1750, and was first described in the diary of a cleric from Charleston, South Carolina, the Rev. Oliver Hart:

"On Thursday, April the 5th, 1750, I went to see a most deplorable object of a child, born the night before of one Mary Evans in 'Chas'town. It was surprising to all who beheld it, and I scarcely know how to describe it. The skin was dry and hard and seemed to be cracked in many places, somewhat resembling the scales of a fish. The mouth was large and round and open. It had no external nose, but two holes where the nose should have been. The eyes appeared to be lumps of coagulated blood, turned out, about the bigness of a plum, ghastly to behold. It had no external ears, but holes where the ears should be. The hands and feet appeared to be swollen, were cramped up and felt quite hard. The back part of the head was much open. It made a strange kind of noise, very low, which I cannot describe. It lived about forty-eight hours and was alive when I saw it."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #551
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,135 Posts
    Three days ago, I got this reccomended in my youtube inbox:

There's all kinds of weird videos on this channel.

Here is the oldest one:

The creepiest part is that I only got an e-mail saying the first one of these videos was added as a response to one of my videos and that I need to accept it; I have no response requests.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #552
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    Three days ago, I got this reccomended in my youtube inbox:
    Oh, no...

My friend got that aswell. He died three days later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

33. Post #553
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,456 Posts
    The disease has been known since 1750, and was first described in the diary of a cleric from Charleston, South Carolina, the Rev. Oliver Hart:

"On Thursday, April the 5th, 1750, I went to see a most deplorable object of a child, born the night before of one Mary Evans in 'Chas'town. It was surprising to all who beheld it, and I scarcely know how to describe it. The skin was dry and hard and seemed to be cracked in many places, somewhat resembling the scales of a fish. The mouth was large and round and open. It had no external nose, but two holes where the nose should have been. The eyes appeared to be lumps of coagulated blood, turned out, about the bigness of a plum, ghastly to behold. It had no external ears, but holes where the ears should be. The hands and feet appeared to be swollen, were cramped up and felt quite hard. The back part of the head was much open. It made a strange kind of noise, very low, which I cannot describe. It lived about forty-eight hours and was alive when I saw it."
    Just imagine the suffering these people live with their entire lives.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #554
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,932 Posts
    Just imagine the suffering these people live with their entire lives.
    Most don't live long at all. In fact, it's quite rare for them to grow up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #555
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,135 Posts
    fuckfuckfuckfuck there's a thing walking near the end of the clip.

This is creepy at the end, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #556
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #557
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    I'm not sure if this has been posted before (I have a feeling it might have been).

This is a story about a guy that's exploring a cave with a friend.

It's a long as fuck read. It's seriously about 10 pages which take about 10 minutes each, atleast.

But, I guess it's worth it in the end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

38. Post #558
    August 2010
    529 Posts
    I'm sure its been mentioned, so sorry if im late.

but Ted the Caver scared the shit out of me like 3 years ago and im still afraid to read it again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #559
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts

but Ted the Caver scared the shit out of me like 3 years ago and im still afraid to read it again.
    Is it that old? Dear Lord...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

40. Post #560
    March 2012
    43 Posts

You mean the story mentioned in the post directly above yours?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 9 (list)