1. Post #8281
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,817 Posts
    Try to get +15000 xp
    wow okay change it after i respond to it why don't you

Edited:

now my previous post makes little to no sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

2. Post #8282
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,467 Posts
    wow okay change it after i respond to it why don't you

Edited:

now my previous post makes little to no sense.
    it took me ages to understand the '15.000' thing as well until I noticed there was three zeros after the decimal.

Edited:

why do people write like this is it european???
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

3. Post #8283
    rogasm
    May 2010
    4,774 Posts
    it took me ages to understand the '15.000' thing as well until I noticed there was three zeros after the decimal.

Edited:

why do people write like this is it european???
    I think it's a comma to seperate up the number so it's easy to read, it's fairly common here in the UK. For example, 1000000, one million would be 1,000,000; the comma is placed after every thousand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #8284
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,467 Posts
    I think it's a comma to seperate up the number so it's easy to read, it's fairly common here in the UK. For example, 1000000, one million would be 1,000,000; the comma is placed after every thousand.
    I get the comma thing geez it just made no sense to me with a period

Edited:

how much do doombringer mines cost?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #8285

July 2011
    2,327 Posts
    prolly 42

Edited:

are mines deployables or grenades?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events

6. Post #8286
    Never send a boy to fuck a MAN!
    February 2010
    7,078 Posts
    This. I though adding a comma would be easier to understand.

15000 = 15.000
       Uhh... correct is [,] or [.] ?   

Anyway.

Okay Heavy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

7. Post #8287
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    14,673 Posts
    This. I though adding a comma would be easier to understand.

15000 = 15.000
        I think -> 15,000 is a little bit incorrect    

Anyway.

Okay Heavy.
    15.000 means 15

15,000 means 15000

http://www.grammarbook.com/numbers/numbers.asp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #8288
    rogasm
    May 2010
    4,774 Posts
    prolly 42

Edited:

are mines deployables or grenades?
    75k, and they're a belt item because they're listed under the belt item tab
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #8289

July 2011
    2,327 Posts
    o
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

10. Post #8290
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,467 Posts
    haha fuck buying doombringer then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

11. Post #8291
    July 2009
    1,398 Posts

Doing pretty good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 7Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #8292
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,821 Posts
    haha fuck buying doombringer then
    It's a good class even without the mines. But the mines are definitely a worthwhile purchase, there's almost no downside. Even on offensive they own.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #8293
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,664 Posts
    It's the opposite where I live
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #8294
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,808 Posts
    Just got Eagle Pistol, haven't tried it yet. Next purchase, Safety Third. Then Brute, gotta spam rave nades.

15. Post #8295
    January 2010
    2,710 Posts
    It's the opposite where I live
    In the WoT thread when they talk about the guns, they say 7,5 howitzer instead of 7.5 howitzer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #8296

May 2011
    1,095 Posts
    rank hardly means anything... it just means theyve played longer
    And they have better weapons, perks and other upgrades
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

17. Post #8297
    November 2009
    2,492 Posts
    And they have better weapons, perks and other upgrades
    u can fully unlock atleast 1 class at low ranks, high ranks just means they have more classes fully unlocked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

18. Post #8298
    August 2010
    1,012 Posts
    Is statistic bugged?

It says i have 460 flag defends and 460 flag caps (~10 per hour)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #8299
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,808 Posts
    The max amount of exp I got in a match was 12000, and that was with a boost

Edited:

Just got Eagle Pistol, haven't tried it yet. Next purchase, Safety Third. Then Brute, gotta spam rave nades.
    I was staying away from brute's pistol because a friend told me that the fully upgraded shotgun was enough rape
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

20. Post #8300
    November 2008
    1,146 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 33Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #8301
    June 2010
    4,863 Posts
    With regards to the technician discussion:
    I always repair every defense. The generator should be a priority because, hey, it fucking powers everything. But it's more useful if everything else is repaired. I play infiltrator more often, though, and countless times have I seen other base assets left to smoke, yet there's 50 people in the gen room.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #8302
    November 2009
    2,492 Posts
    Is statistic bugged?

It says i have 460 flag defends and 460 flag caps (~10 per hour)

got 28% of play time on soldier, and 25% on sentinel yet it says sentinel is my most played class
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

23. Post #8303
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,808 Posts
    The max amount of exp I got in a match was 12000, and that was with a boost

Edited:

I was staying away from brute's pistol because a friend told me that the fully upgraded shotgun was enough rape
    Eagle Pistol is a Soldier secondary, Brute has Nova Colt. I saw Nova Colt in action yesterday and it deals some nasty damage, if your aim is good then no one will escape you cause it has very long range, great damage and reloads fast. Maybe I'll buy it someday, now I'm back to 2000 credits again.

24. Post #8304
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,261 Posts
    That's such a big pile of bullshit. Comma's are used in decimals, while periods are used as a thousands separator originally. Then, the USA came along and decided to be different from everyone, by using both the imperial system and this ridiculous system of messing up periods and comma's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #8305
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,573 Posts
    Going to buy the 30 gold pack soon.

I fucking love this game but grinding XP to unlock stuff takes so god damn long.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

26. Post #8306
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,523 Posts
    That's such a big pile of bullshit. Comma's are used in decimals, while periods are used as a thousands separator originally. Then, the USA came along and decided to be different from everyone, by using both the imperial system and this ridiculous system of messing up periods and comma's.
    Eh, the general conference on weights and measures said this, and I agree with them.

Wikipedia posted:
    The 22nd General Conference on Weights and Measures declared in 2003 that "the symbol for the decimal marker shall be either the point on the line or the comma on the line". It further reaffirmed that "numbers may be divided in groups of three in order to facilitate reading; neither dots nor commas are ever inserted in the spaces between groups"
    It makes a lot of sense like that, no one would get confused if you used spaces or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #8307
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,133 Posts
    So this is apparently above the Hi-rez/Tribes booth at PAX East
    IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

Caps needed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

28. Post #8308
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,261 Posts
    Eh, the general conference on weights and measures said this, and I agree with them.

It makes a lot of sense like that, no one would get confused if you used spaces or something.
    I totally agree with spaces, it makes a lot more sense, although why did the US ever start inverting it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

29. Post #8309
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    So, I made temple ruins more fun.

I blow down every Butcher who dare to get inside, nobody touch our generator.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 10Late Late x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #8310
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,133 Posts
    Everytime I see a beowulf, it reminds me how I hate the way your mousespeed is locked on the cannon's rotation speed, it's annoying as shit, let me rotate my mouse as I god damn please, just make the cannon rotation slow, don't glue my camera to the damn thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

31. Post #8311
    May 2007
    127 Posts
    Do yourself a favor, get Looter instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #8312
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    Everytime I see a beowulf, it reminds me how I hate the way your mousespeed is locked on the cannon's rotation speed, it's annoying as shit, let me rotate my mouse as I god damn please, just make the cannon rotation slow, don't glue my camera to the damn thing.
    Same with the shrike. I hate so much the controls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #8313
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,573 Posts
    Where the fuck do I see my referrals?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

34. Post #8314
    kawaii
    October 2011
    2,060 Posts
    So, I made temple ruins more fun.

I blow down every Butcher who dare to get inside, nobody touch our generator.
    i honestly can't stop laughing every time I see a person do this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

35. Post #8315
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,564 Posts
    I just played a round with several people who must have been buddies (and 12 years old). For the entire round it was just a endless fountain of memes being spouted into the chat. I lost count of amount of times I read "jimmies being rustled".

I feel like I lost some IQ points reading that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #8316
    July 2010
    3,724 Posts
    We do this in Canada too, but we use metric instead of imperial. It's pretty awkward for me to read a decimal number as 0,25. To me that reads, as 0 and/or 25. Or even a coordinate in a graph if you add brackets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #8317

May 2011
    1,095 Posts

Good flag music, especially from 0:30 and on
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #8318
    May 2007
    127 Posts
    I just played a round with several people who must have been buddies (and 12 years old). For the entire round it was just a endless fountain of memes being spouted into the chat. I lost count of amount of times I read "jimmies being rustled".

I feel like I lost some IQ points reading that.
    sounds like they really rustled your jimmies lmao xd ha ha ha ha

i hate myself for typing that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

39. Post #8319
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts
    i honestly can't stop laughing every time I see a person do this
    When I tried that, somehow I managed to get the Beowulf stuck sideways in the little slide thing that leads to the generator room.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

40. Post #8320

May 2011
    1,095 Posts

He let me drive and I drove it into the hole by the generator, killing us both, while I laughed and he raged

Edited:

Also, I destroyed the generator
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)