1. Post #7921
    May 2010
    6,737 Posts
    I never saw a single raider, so yeah :v
    People being useless like that pisses me off. I've watched raiders/brutes zip gaily into the gen room on Arx/Katabatic while turrets/shields/etc sit UNDEFENDED on the stand.

IT ONLY TAKES 1 DISC/GRENADE TO ALLOW FOR A CAP YOU SHAZBOTS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #7922
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,018 Posts
    So like the city in Arx Novena?
    Maybe a gigant space station out in the open?
    I dont know about the places in the Tribes saga so please some help me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

3. Post #7923
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,830 Posts
    Also, my ping in that match was anywhere in between 120 to 2500

the router was freaking the fuck out at points
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

4. Post #7924
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,998 Posts
    I went on the tribes forum and there was a female making some mediocre art getting loads of comments and shit on a thread.

And then I left.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 9Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #7925
    Appreciates Subtle Titles
    April 2009
    6,789 Posts
    So like the city in Arx Novena?

Edited:

Also more wallpapers
    Yes, just like that but the whole map. Or at least many more buildings

6. Post #7926
    November 2009
    2,514 Posts
    I got "The Slayer" for defending the flag in Temple Ruins as a Doombringer
    God damn are those mines effective, especially in that map. Basically I set them up like this:

red = mines
    green = flag
    blue = shield

This forces pathfinders to generally hit two mines, resulting in their death. More skilled pathfinders will usually hit at least one, but then their health is pretty raped, and your big sodding machinegun can easily stop them.
    Only problem is those who realize "Wait, maybe I should clear the mines with my gun instead of my body!", but they're usually pathfinders and your machinegun kills them anyways.

Also, put up shields. The setup will work without them, but as long as the generator is up they'll provide extra danger for the tiny pathfinders.
    The configuration of the shields isn't all that important from my experience, but I prefer the layout in the illustration above.
    If they come from the right without thinking, they'll be instantly killed by the shield/mine combo.
    cant wait to unlock my mines
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7927
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    779 Posts
    From HirezStew

"The next patch implements the ability to see (and block, if desired) your "FOLLOWERS", which is the list of people that have friended you.

There are a number of other updates to the friend and social systems in the next patch"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Honduras Show Events Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

8. Post #7928
    June 2010
    3,929 Posts
    whats you dood's average XP gain in a CTF match with VIP + boosters?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #7929
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    17,028 Posts
    I went on the tribes forum and there was a female making some mediocre art getting loads of comments and shit on a thread.

And then I left.
    I want female skins but then I think for a second
    "Why? they will probably slap some unrealistic tits and a ponytail to the default character models"
    Still, I don't know if that would be worse than a guy running with their arms unprotected while everyone else has a full body futuristic armor

Edited:

Man, raiders really need to help out on clearing the stand instead of going straight to the gen room. With the new DMB stuff it's not enough to take the gen out anymore.
    I try, but either, I end up running away from a doom bringer or a group of thumpernicians.
    And sicne I have been playing agaisnt teams with +3 thumpernicians I usually destroy their turrets/sensors to distract them and then go for the flagstand
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

10. Post #7930
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,626 Posts
    Apart from the light, you could probably stick a female in the medium and heavy armor without even telling the difference.

Of course, they would probably add fake tits to the chest-plate anyway, even though no armor in existence actually needs those.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

11. Post #7931
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,998 Posts
    If you look at Global Agenda characters Hi-Rez seem to know what they're doing.

Then again looking at the Diamond Sword's announcer I wouldn't know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

12. Post #7932
    I can't think of a good title.
    May 2010
    17,150 Posts
    The armor for all of the classes has enough bulk to be completely gender neutral, and I've always imagined that some of the troops are female under the armor.

But,we all know that the only way to show gender is to make the female armor thin enough to be taken down by one light spinfuzor shot and have huge breasts on it, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)

13. Post #7933
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,670 Posts
    Just maxed out armour for pathfinder. Now I can go even faster, faster.

14. Post #7934
    May 2010
    6,737 Posts
    I want female skins but then I think for a second
    "Why? they will probably slap some unrealistic tits and a ponytail to the default character models"
    Still, I don't know if that would be worse than a guy running with their arms unprotected while everyone else has a full body futuristic armor

Edited:

I try, but either, I end up running away from a doom bringer or a group of thumpernicians.
    And sicne I have been playing agaisnt teams with +3 thumpernicians I usually destroy their turrets/sensors to distract them and then go for the flagstand
    I don't ask for much. Just shit some arx bombs onto the stand and pop off a VAF. Thanks <3

Also female characters are totally doable, just add female voice lines for VGS and put a toggle in the options menu. Bam, female characters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #7935
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,018 Posts
    Apart from the light, you could probably stick a female in the medium and heavy armor without even telling the difference.

Of course, they would probably add fake tits to the chest-plate anyway, even though no armor in existence actually needs those.
    I don't know you guys but the sandraker infiltrator armor looks kind of femenine

Also female skins would be very off. It would be pretty odd to hear a shazbot with femenine tone.

Edited:

I don't ask for much. Just shit some arx bombs onto the stand and pop off a VAF. Thanks <3

Also female characters are totally doable, just add female voice lines for VGS and put a toggle in the options menu. Bam, female characters.
    I always drop a fractal in the flagstand before getting inside the gene room. No one is idiot enough to stand in the rave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #7936
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,537 Posts
    i find it weird that some of the death sounds sound like a female voice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #7937
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,998 Posts
    i find it weird that some of the death sounds sound like a female voice.
    shazbot wouldn't sound right in a female voice.

Sounds sexy actually...

DO IT HIREZ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

18. Post #7938
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    779 Posts
    I donīt know how to put videos but someone found a way to boost with impact nitron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RodT...feature=relmfu
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Honduras Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #7939
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,537 Posts
    I donīt know how to put videos but someone found a way to boost with impact nitron

ummmm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

20. Post #7940
    July 2010
    3,573 Posts
    I wish Tribes ran that smoothly for me. I have to use a script to play at less than the minimum settings and I still get less FPS than in this vidoe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

21. Post #7941
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,018 Posts

Genious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #7942
    May 2010
    6,737 Posts

Clearly this man has gone so fast he went BACK IN TIME.

I am in awe, sir.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #7943
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    17,028 Posts
    I do that, but the pathfidners take too long to realise that the flagstand is clear, and In that time the doomburger came back with a technician to kill me and put a ton of deployables
    Damn, Sometimes I end up capping myself, after clearing the flagstand, and going all the way back to my base without finding any enemies past midfield
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

24. Post #7944
    May 2010
    6,737 Posts
    I do that, but the pathfidners take too long to realise that the flagstand is clear, and In that time the doomburger came back with a technician to kill me and put a ton of deployables
    Damn, Sometimes I end up capping myself, after clearing the flagstand, and going all the way back to my base without finding any enemies past midfield
    It's all a matter of delicate synergy between PTH and RDR, try to time your flagstand strafing for when your capper is coming in on his route.

25. Post #7945
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    720 Posts
    Um, Tribes 2 had Female models. And female voices. And plenty of female shazbot for that matter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #7946
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    1,719 Posts
    I still don't know what I want to use my XP on. I have about 126k XP and have all of crap I want for the Pathfinder. Upgraded Light Spinfusor, upgraded energy pack, maxed Survivalist and maxed Looter for perks. The Light Assault Rifle looks enticing, but I don't know if it would really be worth the 100k (keep in mind I'm peasant grinding aka no bonuses at all) and I really like the shotgun for dealing with heavies. I mostly play TDM since I now find CTF kind of boring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

27. Post #7947

May 2011
    1,095 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

28. Post #7948
    June 2010
    3,929 Posts
    everything about that video is fucking horrid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #7949
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,558 Posts
    I just turned a deathmatch game around by nitroning the flag carrier and keeping a death grip on the flag. Of course, I did accidentally suicide by running into a rock at mach 10, but they only had 5 lives left at that point anyway.

30. Post #7950

May 2011
    1,095 Posts
    everything about that video is fucking horrid
    Mission Accomplished.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

31. Post #7951
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,448 Posts
    Played this for the first time since the very start of the closed beta, and even then I only played it like twice.

Played for a couple hours, I've gotten to the point where I can hit things with the soldier's thumper. Gonna unlock the tech with the free gold since I just defend the base anyway.

32. Post #7952
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,213 Posts
    Played this for the first time since the very start of the closed beta, and even then I only played it like twice.

Played for a couple hours, I've gotten to the point where I can hit things with the soldier's thumper. Gonna unlock the tech with the free gold since I just defend the base anyway.
    Don't waste the gold on classes, spend it on weapons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #7953
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,586 Posts
    i thought jokes were supposed to be funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #7954
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts

http://www.zazzle.com/raking_sand_ts...80436625560555

I made a shirt for people who aren't cool enough to be on blood eagle. You should buy it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #7955
    March 2010
    1,807 Posts
    Is Raider with Survivalist a good combo?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #7956
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,018 Posts
    Pfff, Brute can do it better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

37. Post #7957
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,900 Posts
    Was playing a match with a lot of shrikes, and it ended up with some gnarly air combat.

My last kill was me ramming my ship into the enemy shrike, killing both of us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #7958
    May 2009
    465 Posts
    Is Raider with Survivalist a good combo?
    Yeah, its what I use and it works great for extended trips into sandraker gen rooms, but I end up killing myself with EMP nades so often that I'm prolly gonna end up switching it out for egocentric.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #7959
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,586 Posts
    lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 18 (list)

40. Post #7960
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,537 Posts
    i was playing with area 51 for a bit before i went to sleep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)