1. Post #7881
    Memento audere semper- audaces fortuna iuvat.
    February 2010
    8,036 Posts
    It does? Weird because no matter if I kill wih that grenade, the medal counter is stuck at 13 :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

2. Post #7882
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts

there's this little thing I like to call skill
    I saw the top accolades and was wondering why you were showing off that you got 4 repairs, then I saw the MVP thing below it.

That's more than half of the obsidian badge in one round

Edited:

ok shrike-grabs are pretty hit/miss without a good plan in place

Edited:

or the reach perk
    I never use reach with shrike grabs because I would have to give up wheel deal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #7883
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,907 Posts
    I love techs who run into the generator room, jump on the generator and repair it while standing still. Then I sneak in as an infiltrator and spot them, I throw a sticky at them then hit them once with my spinfusor, killing them. And they call me a camping noob, or call infiltrator an OP class, just for that one kill. Then they repeat the task of running to the generator in straight line, stand still while repairing and I kill them again. And they rage again. One guy did that like 5 times in a row and each time called me a noob.
    I usually throw one of my EMP grenades and shoot my Grenade launcher once at the gen when I see them standing still
    It's delicious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

4. Post #7884
    November 2011
    10,659 Posts

oh god what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

5. Post #7885
    October 2009
    2,176 Posts

oh god what
    flaccidfield
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Zing Zing x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #7886
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,877 Posts

oh god what
    I got bored for a few seconds.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 14Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7887
    rogasm
    May 2010
    4,809 Posts
    I got bored for a few seconds.

guyon what are you doing that's a sandraker forcefield and there is no friendly fire my mind hurts now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

8. Post #7888
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,015 Posts
    [VED] The enemy is in disarray.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #7889

July 2011
    2,327 Posts
    [VAD] Disrupt the enemy defense!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events

10. Post #7890
    February 2010
    8,036 Posts
    OH WOW
    I JUST FOUND OUT IF YOU WRITE "HITLER" IT GETS CENSORED IN THE CHAT

Edited:

/caps
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Informative Informative x 6Late Late x 1 (list)

11. Post #7891
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    727 Posts
    Well, this is an interesting break from brown shooter #21.
    Although it takes so freaking long to get exp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

12. Post #7892
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,932 Posts

Go nuts

(by me)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

13. Post #7893
    June 2010
    3,917 Posts
    FUCK blood eagle

dudes dont know shit bout tribes lore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

14. Post #7894
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,906 Posts
    Children of the Phoenix 4 lyfe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

15. Post #7895
    October 2011
    205 Posts
    I saw the top accolades and was wondering why you were showing off that you got 4 repairs, then I saw the MVP thing below it.

That's more than half of the obsidian badge in one round
    To do that I abused the glitch where you can melee your own turrets, so I went to a corner of the map as tech and put down a turret, repaired it, then damaged it. For 25 fucking minutes. Somebody should make a bot to do that for me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #7896
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,932 Posts
    FUCK blood eagle

dudes dont know shit bout tribes lore
    I've read Beagle's back story and I can forgive their sheer stupidity for how much of a 'FUCK YOU WE'RE PUSHING YOU OF (NOW) OUR WORLD!' Tribe they were.

Fuck DS and their neutrality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

17. Post #7897
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,271 Posts

Go nuts

(by me)
    several different resolutions of a diamond sword wallpaper. there's a blood eagle one in the comments.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Tribes/comme...ord_wallpaper/
    are you scotteemc???
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #7898
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,932 Posts
    No but I remade it because his version of the Beagle logo overlapped the taskbar in win7.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #7899
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    November 2007
    7,815 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

20. Post #7900
    February 2010
    8,036 Posts
    [VSTO] I'm on it
    I find it very impotant but it's tooo long and everytime I type it down I fuckup my skiing :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

21. Post #7901
    rogasm
    May 2010
    4,809 Posts
    [VSTO] I'm on it
    I find it very impotant but it's tooo long and everytime I type it down I fuckup my skiing :(
    just use VCA, works for me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #7902

May 2011
    909 Posts
    i might as well ask if there are actually any real tricks to getting exp because fuck if i know im getting 300-600 a game :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

23. Post #7903
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,932 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 19Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #7904
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,271 Posts
    agree to buy dmb
    disagree to upgrade jugg or save up to buy mirv/lmg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 9Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #7905
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    771 Posts
    If that leaked patch notes is real
    Then I will be getting 18k xp back since i bought quick draw
    That means i will have 42k xp or more and i will be able to buy any weapon of 42k xp
    What weapon should i buy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Honduras Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #7906
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,877 Posts
    I would pay good money for a little sign you could put down that says stuff like that.

Or a message overlaid onto dmb forcefeilds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #7907
    rogasm
    May 2010
    4,809 Posts
    If that leaked patch notes is real
    Then I will be getting 18k xp back since i bought quick draw
    That means i will have 42k xp or more and i will be able to buy any weapon of 42k xp
    What weapon should i buy?
    The patch is fake, get earning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #7908
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    To do that I abused the glitch where you can melee your own turrets, so I went to a corner of the map as tech and put down a turret, repaired it, then damaged it. For 25 fucking minutes. Somebody should make a bot to do that for me
    I got 3000 today for doing that as Brute the whole match

Edited:

Shotgunning down my own generator.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #7909
    October 2011
    205 Posts
    I got 3000 today for doing that as Brute the whole match

Edited:

Shotgunning down my own generator.
    Damn, I'll have to try that.

you know the xp grind in this game is bad when you start to sabotage your own gen for xp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #7910

May 2011
    1,095 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

31. Post #7911
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,761 Posts
    I love when people say my HoF is shit even though they only got one cap from it, when I was the only one defending the flag too, and I came ontop of both scoreboards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #7912
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    Damn, I'll have to try that.

you know the xp grind in this game is bad when you start to sabotage your own gen for xp
    The fun thing is they got really piss off at the star but then 5 tech where farming points with me down there

Plus suddenly a Jackal infilt appears and he didn't kill me, instead he help me out to blow down my own generator and I help him to get kills.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #7913
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,271 Posts
    why bother doing the exploit on your own generator? why not just go tech and going to the corner of the map and then doing it to your own turret?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #7914

May 2011
    1,095 Posts
    why bother doing the exploit on your own generator? why not just go tech and going to the corner of the map and then doing it to your own turret?
    Because I wasn't looking for repairs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

35. Post #7915
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    I dont have tech plus if you blow down the generator you get a free gene-hater and dont tell me five tech can bring a MK 1 back online in the time you say shazbot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

36. Post #7916
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,744 Posts
    I got "The Slayer" for defending the flag in Temple Ruins as a Doombringer
    God damn are those mines effective, especially in that map. Basically I set them up like this:

red = mines
    green = flag
    blue = shield

This forces pathfinders to generally hit two mines, resulting in their death. More skilled pathfinders will usually hit at least one, but then their health is pretty raped, and your big sodding machinegun can easily stop them.
    Only problem is those who realize "Wait, maybe I should clear the mines with my gun instead of my body!", but they're usually pathfinders and your machinegun kills them anyways.

Also, put up shields. The setup will work without them, but as long as the generator is up they'll provide extra danger for the tiny pathfinders.
    The configuration of the shields isn't all that important from my experience, but I prefer the layout in the illustration above.
    If they come from the right without thinking, they'll be instantly killed by the shield/mine combo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Artistic x 7Winner x 7Optimistic x 1Useful x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #7917
    May 2010
    6,726 Posts
    Man, raiders really need to help out on clearing the stand instead of going straight to the gen room. With the new DMB stuff it's not enough to take the gen out anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

38. Post #7918
    Appreciates Subtle Titles
    April 2009
    6,789 Posts
    I want a city themed map with sloped streets like San Francisco. I really want to see how the skiing gameplay would change with more geometric levels.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

39. Post #7919
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,744 Posts
    Man, raiders really need to help out on clearing the stand instead of going straight to the gen room. With the new DMB stuff it's not enough to take the gen out anymore.
    I never saw a single raider, so yeah :v
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

40. Post #7920
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,932 Posts
    I want a city themed map with sloped streets like San Francisco. I really want to see how the skiing gameplay would change with more geometric levels.
    So like the city in Arx Novena?

Edited:

Also more wallpapers

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)