1. Post #401
    February 2011
    2,049 Posts
    Cosplayers seem to have a lot of fun.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 23Winner x 3Optimistic x 1Artistic x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #402
    April 2009
    2,231 Posts
    Should of be doing the attacking moves, considering there's movement in the background.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #403
    September 2011
    2,066 Posts

no beard on francis, would not hunt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

4. Post #404

April 2009
    5 Posts

...... Yeah, no comment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19Late Late x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #405
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,873 Posts
    :pphani:

...... Yeah, no comment.
    so phannii n randumb
       Stop posting these, they are awful.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

6. Post #406
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,962 Posts

Reminds me of how I went as a hunter one Halloween,I still have the costume.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #407
    February 2011
    2,049 Posts
    so phannii n randumb
       Stop posting these, they are awful.   
    No, most likely this is the artist's fetish.

It is Deviantart, after all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #408
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,873 Posts

Still, that filth should not be posted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

9. Post #409
    November 2011
    242 Posts

Nah, if it was fetish work, then Zoey would be a lot more moe. She'd also blush after farting, and mutter, "I can't help it..." as she lets out a few more stray squeakers.

...No, I don't think I know too much about farting fetish fan art.

No, you're getting defensive!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #410
    June 2011
    157 Posts
    Mind giving a quick heads-up on how you create the animations? I decompiled the Adrenaline's animations using Cannonfodder's decompiler, but they were all broken and stuff. Do you create the animations from scratch? I managed to get some animations working in TF2 though, I know a thing or two about animating and stuff.

Seriously I haven't found any tutorial whatsoever regarding L4D2 animations.
    Always from scratch (or ported from other Source animators). I hope CS:GO will spawn better tools + the ability to tweak rather than replace all anims.

Also, an... interesting.. L4D2 weapon mod just came out...

http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=16689
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #411
    Kyo
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    514 Posts
    That is a really needlessly complex video for animation demonstrations. The new animations aren't even in most of the video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #412
    March 2011
    1,280 Posts
    Yeah, I just saw that mod. Video is a real waste of time. I don't care how tatiCOOL it looks, just show it off in a minute and let us get on with our day.

Or was he also trying to advertise Dead Before Dawn 2? Because I don't think the map needs the help, after being featured by Valve and all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #413
    April 2010
    164 Posts
    Royalty deserves nothing less than an epic preview video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #414
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,638 Posts
    Royalty deserves nothing less than an epic preview video.
    Nothing "royal" about a video showing jack shit about the animation itself and its only purpose is to increase your e-peen because you know how to replace L4D2 animations and everyone else won't, huh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #415
    Gold Member
    December 2004
    1,055 Posts
    Good to know that it took the efforts of 18 people to make a MLP recolor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 12Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #416
    June 2010
    5,651 Posts
    Good to know that it took the efforts of 18 people to make a MLP recolor.
    Animations are okay.

Skin is just different colours slapped on different sections of the gun, It's like pouring cocoa in coffee, you just don't do it. But the author claims it to be a joke skin, so there's that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #417
    March 2011
    1,280 Posts
    The guy released the model with more fitting textures: http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=16712

He did leave this informative comment:

This should have been in the description:

So few of you seemed to get the joke.
    You'd think using MLP's patron saint of trolls would help. :)

The modding community constantly complains about My Little Pony skins; Usually how effortless and some variation of "homosexual" they are. They were even arguing about it on my previous SCAR-L, which had nothing to do with ponies, all because someone said "At least we still have good modders among all these pony skins." So, why not do something awesome for Left 4 Dead 2 that people will really love, then ruin it with a pony skin, treating it like the most serious, epic skin I've ever released? Please watch SCAR-Lestia's video, though; I worked hard to make it the most epic, badass, cinematic skin preview ever, all for a pony skin.

P.S. (generic comments about favorite MLP character)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #418
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,855 Posts
    Just played death toll - "The town" - and suffice to say it didn't go well. 2 of the persons on the server wasn't too bad, at least they didn't do stupid stuff all the time. The last one was just plain bad. Like really fucking bad. And what do yuo do when you have a bad player? Give him a thumper, of course. Most of the time he was just shooting us, and occasionally he would fire a boomer straight in the face when it was right next to us. I'm not the best player myself, but this guy was just annoyingly bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

19. Post #419
    June 2010
    424 Posts
    Im streaming with my friend if anyone wants
    http://www.twitch.tv/lostprophet213
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #420
    September 2011
    2,066 Posts

I do enjoy the L4D community.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

21. Post #421
    I don't always look faggots in the eyes, but I'm doing it right now.
    July 2010
    490 Posts

Coach and Nick are supposed to imitate bots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Saudi Arabia Show Events Funny Funny x 11Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #422
    July 2010
    490 Posts
    Hawt

Artist comment:
    Hell Yeah, Grenade Launcher

Me and my Jesy were playing L4D2 the other night (we were RPíing NEllis of course, yes yes yes) and I watched Ellis reload his grenade launcher. It looked oddly sexy. So I made Nick do it, too. AND SHE AGREED OF ITíS HOTNESS. Therefore = GRENADE LAUNCHER PR0NZ.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Saudi Arabia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #423
    November 2011
    242 Posts
    That artist would benefit from a few classes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

24. Post #424
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    1,753 Posts
    lookm at his groin aahahhah

Edited:

reminds me of hank hill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #425
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,374 Posts
    I'm never coming here ever again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 1Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #426
    July 2010
    452 Posts
    modded servers

now I've seen everything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #427
    March 2011
    1,280 Posts
    At this point, the L4DMaps mod section has turned into a second GameBanana. Only the fact it has only L4D mods makes the ones that are rather poor stand out a whole lot worse than they usually would.

The people who post their skins... eugh, I can understand their Nerf gun-style gun textures, but when they recolor survivor/infected models with base colors without realistic detailing, along with basic imagery referencing specific characters from other mediums... now that's just silly.

How those kinds of mods get fans who call them the "best things ever!" is beyond me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #428
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,374 Posts
    Only character skin I made was one for Rochelle:

To get rid of product placement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #429
    October 2010
    5,289 Posts
    That mod sounds interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

30. Post #430
    July 2010
    490 Posts
    I switched my download region to US new york, thinking I'm in the mood for playing with good ol' english speaking americans. Instead I got thrown in a party of chinese! In an american, christian server.

I was really enjoying myself until they decided to kick me. Reason?

"Chi Ma Gun #1 :hes too lag". Fucking communists, man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Saudi Arabia Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

31. Post #431
    December 2010
    3,183 Posts
    Got the under 3 minutes or less achievement with pubs on Advanced.
    How in the fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #432
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,280 Posts
    Got the under 3 minutes or less achievement with pubs on Advanced.
    How in the fuck.
    What universe are you from?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #433
    February 2011
    2,049 Posts
    Here's a picture of a cat. It is fat. And it's wearing Ellis's hat.

Fancy that.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #434
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,374 Posts
    That isn't a cat, stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #435
    Here's a picture of a cat. It is fat. And it's wearing Ellis's hat.

Fancy that.

What cat?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

36. Post #436
    October 2010
    5,289 Posts
    That cat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #437
    February 2011
    2,049 Posts
    What cat?
    I still get nightmares about that cat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

38. Post #438
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,638 Posts
    At this point, the L4DMaps mod section has turned into a second GameBanana. Only the fact it has only L4D mods makes the ones that are rather poor stand out a whole lot worse than they usually would.

The people who post their skins... eugh, I can understand their Nerf gun-style gun textures, but when they recolor survivor/infected models with base colors without realistic detailing, along with basic imagery referencing specific characters from other mediums... now that's just silly.

How those kinds of mods get fans who call them the "best things ever!" is beyond me.
    A friend of mine made a whole bunch of skins for all the special infected. They're all base colors, and I think you gotta have the same kind of humor we do, but when I see a special infected with these skins on, I can't help but laugh.
    Boomer is basically a walking smiley.
    Female boomer is a beautiful black woman who don't need a man wearing a diaper.
    Smoker is... a beautiful ripple effect.
    Spitter has beautifully crooked teeth and a retarded smile you would never believe. Oh, she's also got the forever alone face up her ass.
    Tank is wearing a shirt of an angry faic printed on it.
    Charger is pretty much a walking target, with that target on his arm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

39. Post #439
    February 2011
    2,049 Posts
    Okay now what fresh hell is this.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #440
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,374 Posts
    Oh nooooo!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)