1. Post #5561
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    if it's a single shot he's fine, the only real issue usually is that it's hard to extract from a repeater
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #5562
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,748 Posts
    This video is quite entertaining. A perfect example of what NOT to do
    There needs to be an ABANDON THREAD gif made from 3:05-3:07
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #5563
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,597 Posts
    That'd be simply fantastic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #5564
    Absolute tosser, manchild, and belligerent douche-nozzle.
    July 2006
    6,972 Posts
    I don't understand how anyone could thing a .22 Hornet would fit in a .22LR ...

Talk about dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #5565
    Connoisseur of Maple Syrup, Guns, and Sex Toys
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    It's a completely different cartridge, I don't even see how it would work.
    You might as well try loading .223 in a .22lr rifle. Or .22 Eargesplitten Loudenboomer.
    I didn't know that. I thought they were both based on the parent cartridge .22 Long.

Edited:

This video is quite entertaining. A perfect example of what NOT to do

It is AMAZING what firearms will take.

That being said it hurts me that they do things like this.

Edited:

I don't understand how anyone could thing a .22 Hornet would fit in a .22LR ...

Talk about dumb
    Wow talk about rude.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

6. Post #5566
    July 2006
    6,972 Posts
    Wow talk about rude.
    Too bad, it should be pretty fucking obvious

For starters one is centerfire while one is rimfire. Secondly the case is 2 TIMES AS LONG as the .22lr or .22Long.. Thirdly it's a tapered cartridge while the .22LR is straight walled.

If you can't pick up something that obvious at glance their is something wrong with you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

7. Post #5567
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    Wow super rude.

Let's see

1) Yeah sorry pictures don't tell me that a cartridge is rimfire or centrefire.
    2) Yeah sorry pictures that don't have both rounds right fucking next to each other don't really offer apt comparisons between cartridge length

Only thing wrong here is your attitude and/or superiority complex.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

8. Post #5568
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,421 Posts
    How's this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 24Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #5569
    February 2012
    72 Posts
    No, you're just being an idiot. It's obvious if you looked at it that this:, that it couldn't fit into a gun that fires this:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #5570
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    Sorry Starlight but IMO you're being the idiot. Those pictures do not offer apt comparisons even when put next to them. Yes, the Hornet round is obviously tapered but you cannot tell any other difference between the two.

Actually in these pictures the Hornet looks SMALLER than the .22LR because the one with the .22LR is larger.

You're not helping download's case.

Edited:

I also think the two of you are being fucking retards for going off the deep end over what was pretty much a passing curiosity, and I would appreciate it if the two of you fucked off.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming - should know better" - Craptasket))

(User was permabanned for this post ("Breaking rules on an ALT - Didn't know better" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #5571
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    I think you've all gone nuts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #5572
    July 2006
    6,972 Posts
    You can see it's centerfire, which should make it obvious it won't work. After you see it's tapered
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #5573
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    You can see it's centerfire, which should make it obvious it won't work. After you see it's tapered
    You can't see it's centrefire if the picture you saw had the .22 Hornet standing on it's end you dimpus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

14. Post #5574
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,449 Posts
    2) Yeah sorry pictures that don't have both rounds right fucking next to each other don't really offer apt comparisons between cartridge length

From right to left: 22lr, 22 magnum, 22 hornet. There's also Wikipedia, which tells you the diameter of the cartidge, length, ect.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but there's your comparison.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #5575
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    I can tell this is an argument but for some reason I can't see anything other than PBFGBBBBBFPBT followed by you goofs throwing your rattles and pacifiers at each other
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #5576
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    Yeah I got it by now it's bigger.

I saw some .22 Hornet and thought it looked like a neat round. Asked in passing curiosity while doing other things if it could be fired from a weapon that fires .22LR

Fucking sue me. Christ.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

17. Post #5577
    July 2006
    6,972 Posts
    You can't see it's centrefire if the picture you saw had the .22 Hornet standing on it's end you dimpus.
    Hmm

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #5578
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    will you guys please quit sperging out over this

shit up steam chat or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #5579
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    Hey, download, I'll give you a hint.

That isn't where I saw .22 Hornet

I'll give you another hint.

It was a different fucking picture.

You have a serious fucking issue dude. Someone asks a question in passing curiosity and you feel it's a correct course of action to beat them over the head with information in a dickish and condescending manner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

20. Post #5580
    July 2006
    6,972 Posts
    You have a serious issue of not being able to do a 20 seconds Google search

And an issue of not having an ounce of common sense
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #5581
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    Hey, download, I'll give you a hint.

That isn't where I saw .22 Hornet

I'll give you another hint.

It was a different fucking picture.

You have a serious fucking issue dude. Someone asks a question in passing curiosity and you feel it's a correct course of action to beat them over the head with information in a dickish and condescending manner.
    you could just

i don't know

stop caring
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

22. Post #5582
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    I can't stop caring, Buttsex. The stupidity flowing from his fingers through his keyboard onto this forum is disgusting.

BUT I WILL MAKE AN EFFORT.

By any chance does anyone here live in Central Florida and plan on going to the Orlando Gun Show in July? Be neat to meet up at the fairgrounds and pal around looking at guns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

23. Post #5583
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    What's the date? I don't live anywhere near Central Florida but I'm in that area strangely often.

24. Post #5584
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    July 6th and 7th

25. Post #5585
    Don't Worry, I'm a Marine
    October 2005
    3,020 Posts
    I can't stop caring, Buttsex. The stupidity flowing from his fingers through his keyboard onto this forum is disgusting.

By any chance does anyone here live in Central Florida and plan on going to the Orlando Gun Show in July? Be neat to meet up at the fairgrounds and pal around looking at guns.
    I would if it wasn't a work day and I didn't live in the pan handle :(

26. Post #5586
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    Work day? The 6th and 7th are on a Friday/Saturday.

Do what I'm doing bro. Take the day off. I might take both days off just so I can wander around more. Depends on what's going on where I work.

I get paid a week before the gun show. I'm hoping I can put some money away to spend there. I'd fucking hate to go and not be able to buy something.

Hoping to get an SKS or AK-47.

27. Post #5587
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,655 Posts
    Rule #1 of gun shows - don't go if you don't have the cash. The tables full of rare and strange guns will beckon and call, and you will not be able to answer.

There is no worse feeling.

28. Post #5588
    October 2005
    3,020 Posts
    Work day? The 6th and 7th are on a Friday/Saturday.

Do what I'm doing bro. Take the day off. I might take both days off just so I can wander around more. Depends on what's going on where I work.

I get paid a week before the gun show. I'm hoping I can put some money away to spend there. I'd fucking hate to go and not be able to buy something.

Hoping to get an SKS or AK-47.
    Marine Corps brah, friday I work and saturday I have duty. Taking a day off requires me to use leave, which I would rather use to go to California and Las Vegas for 2 weeks.

29. Post #5589
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    I dunno... I put Gold Bond Extra Strength powder on my bait and tackle after my morning shower (grabbed the wrong powder bottle) and it was a pretty terrible feeling...

I think that might be worse than not being able to afford a gun.

Edited:

Marine Corps brah, friday I work and saturday I have duty. Taking a day off requires me to use leave, which I would rather use to go to California and Las Vegas for 2 weeks.
    Surely the Marines would understand you wanting to exercise your 2nd amendment rights?

30. Post #5590
    October 2005
    3,020 Posts
    I dunno... I put Gold Bond Extra Strength powder on my bait and tackle after my morning shower (grabbed the wrong powder bottle) and it was a pretty terrible feeling...

Edited:

Surely the Marines would understand you wanting to exercise your 2nd amendment rights?
    The Marines do, but not the Navy. I can't even keep my guns on this base :( I have them at a friends house out in town.

31. Post #5591
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,655 Posts

Alrighty then

32. Post #5592
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    Rule #1 of gun shows - don't go if you don't have the cash. The tables full of rare and strange guns will beckon and call, and you will not be able to answer.

I don't know man if I see an FNC I'm going to take out a loan

33. Post #5593
    January 2011
    1,663 Posts

You have serious anger management issues.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #5594
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts
    How's this?
    I'm sure that /k/ would love that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #5595
    Rude member.
    August 2010
    4,783 Posts

Cokeman rants about youtube gun videos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #5596
    Garb is the dry stuff in the corner of your eyes when you just wake up.
    May 2010
    2,033 Posts
    OH god this guy is so extremely angry it's hilarious. Yeah and hickok is awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

37. Post #5597
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    cokeman is the best gun channel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #5598
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,769 Posts
    Fired my Makarov today, feels like a nice solid gun.

39. Post #5599
    Took my M1A to the range, had 3 misfires till I realized I wasn't letting go of the bolt properly, fired like a champ afterwards, put 75 rounds through her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

40. Post #5600
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts
    cokeman is the best gun channel
    LifeSizePotato is pretty good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events