1. Post #3081
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,539 Posts
    are you stupid?
    the only reason why those heroes are considered "op" is because idiots don't know how to counter them properly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

2. Post #3082
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    so much Na'vi troll
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

3. Post #3083
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,539 Posts
    people play stupidly and let them free farm and then complains they're op later when they have 200 cs at 20 minutes.

Edited:

poor play by quantic right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #3084
    I bought this title for 1 dollar
    April 2009
    8,519 Posts
    Oh look, it's beardy on his high horse again. Fyi, i played dota on two separate occasions (in 2006 and 2008) before moving over to LoL. Also, you guys need to get off your high horse and stop pretending dota's balance is perfect, it's good for the most part but perfect and immune to criticism? Nope. Do you really think anti mage, invoker, lycan, syllabear are balanced?

As for bloodseeker, he might not be op per se but bloodrage + rupture combo is pretty broken if you don't have tp. You just gotta stand there for 9 seconds while he tears you a new one.
    Pretty sure thats the whole point. Since he's a ganker, that is his stun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #3085
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    868 Posts
    Bloodseeker doesnt have that great a teamfight capability if the other team stuns and either focuses him or kills some others before focusing him down. If you can deny him well and not let him freefarm or gank you in the early game, he's not going to be a problem mid to late game. Once he's shut down , gank him once or twice and he's pretty much out of the game. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just speaking from my experience in these past months I've been learning. (BS was the first hero I learned to play.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

6. Post #3086
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    I loathe this metagame

7. Post #3087
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    9,998 Posts
    I'm at work right now, but they'll be on twitch.tv later... Should I watch there or will there be a better cast on YouTube? Can't wait to see this, sounds like an amazing match.
    Purge is going to upload it to his channel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

8. Post #3088
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,539 Posts
    here is barny (an above-average player, maybe even better than me) and his response to you aydin.

2:08 PM - [BAMF]Barny: "Do you really think anti mage, invoker, lycan, syllabear are balanced?"
    2:08 PM - [BAMF]Barny: "As for bloodseeker, he might not be op per se but bloodrage + rupture combo is pretty broken if you don't have tp"
    2:08 PM - [BAMF]Barny: Oh god
    2:08 PM - [BAMF]Barny: my fucking eyes
    2:08 PM - [BAMF]Barny: Sylabear... Lycan?
    2:08 PM - [BAMF]Barny: Bloodseeker?
    2:09 PM - [BAMF]Barny: Seems like he doesnt like heroes that pubbie retards play to shit on noobs...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #3089
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    9,998 Posts
    Bloodseeker doesnt have that great a teamfight capability if the other team stuns and either focuses him or kills some others before focusing him down. If you can deny him well and not let him freefarm or gank you in the early game, he's not going to be a problem mid to late game. Once he's shut down , gank him once or twice and he's pretty much out of the game. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just speaking from my experience in these past months I've been learning. (BS was the first hero I learned to play.)
    But that's the problem, he's got one of the best if not the best lane sustain in the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #3090
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,539 Posts
    But that's the problem, he's got one of the best if not the best lane sustain in the game.
    no he doesn't.

Edited:

2:12 PM - [BAMF]Barny: Bloodseeker is fucking annoying, but you push him out of lane with burst damage
    2:12 PM - [BAMF]Barny: or heroes that outlasthit him
    2:12 PM - [BAMF]Barny: Tiny
    2:12 PM - [BAMF]Barny: NS
    2:12 PM - [BAMF]Barny: ect
    2:12 PM - [BAMF]Barny: Shadow Shaman
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #3091
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,921 Posts
    no he doesn't.

Edited:

2:12 PM - [BAMF]Barny: Bloodseeker is fucking annoying, but you push him out of lane with burst damage
    Beardy brings the arrogance and insults, Barny brings the actual information and good replies. You two make a good team.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #3092
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    If the save file is gone... holy shit.

Remake but Valve lets Dendi have the Gnoll-turned-Eredar.

13. Post #3093
    September 2011
    892 Posts
    no he doesn't.

Edited:

Well its too bad pubs love squishy non burst damage heroes.

14. Post #3094
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,796 Posts
    The VODs will be here.

http://www.youtube.com/joindota
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

15. Post #3095
    Is that a rocket in your pocket?
    March 2010
    8,412 Posts
    I've started doing DOTA 2 models!

Thoughts on the head? Not done, obviously, but anything wrong with the shape?

Also, any models you'd like seen done?
    armored pudge
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Spain Show Events

16. Post #3096
    September 2011
    892 Posts
    armored pudge
    A Pudge with a bib and diaper

17. Post #3097
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,921 Posts
    You know, I think the thing that throws a lot of people off is how different games are balanced. I mean, LoL seems to be balanced around low/normal skilled people, which makes a bit of sense since that is the skill level of most of the community. So they make the game balanced for the largest amount of people that they can. This makes pub play better, but hurts their comp play. Dota/Dota 2 is generally balanced around the higher skill brackets. This makes pub play insanely unbalanced since you need people working together to shut some heroes down, and people working together is rare in pubs. At least working together to the degree you need to shut down some heroes. So Dota 2 pub play is a lot harder to deal with than LoL, but this makes their comp play incredible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #3098
    April 2009
    8,519 Posts
    You know, I think the thing that throws a lot of people off is how different games are balanced. I mean, LoL seems to be balanced around low/normal skilled people, which makes a bit of sense since that is the skill level of most of the community. So they make the game balanced for the largest amount of people that they can. This makes pub play better, but hurts their comp play. Dota/Dota 2 is generally balanced around the higher skill brackets. This makes pub play insanely unbalanced since you need people working together to shut some heroes down, and people working together is rare in pubs. At least working together to the degree you need to shut down some heroes. So Dota 2 pub play is a lot harder to deal with than LoL, but this makes their comp play incredible.
    I always thought dota 2 was just lets make every hero op so that no hero is op.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #3099
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,796 Posts
    Longest respawn ever...

20. Post #3100
    October 2009
    12,690 Posts
    Oh god that Courier Creep bug haha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #3101
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,854 Posts
    I completely agree with everything you said, but I'd rather not start that kind of discussion because it ends in a shitstorm 99% of the time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

22. Post #3102
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,796 Posts
    COURIER CREEP = NEW METAGAME.

23. Post #3103
    April 2009
    8,519 Posts
    What happened to the courior? I was busy doing my homework then when I checked back to the stream everyone was laughing.

24. Post #3104
    October 2009
    12,690 Posts
    What happened to the courior? I was busy doing my homework then when I checked back to the stream everyone was laughing.
    It got attached the a creep and the courier was going one way and the creep was going another and they couldn't move. And when it got turned into a flying it was pulling the creep back to base.

25. Post #3105
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,921 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #3106
    September 2011
    892 Posts
    I really feel like the crash screwed na'vi over big time. The momentum was completely lost when enchant went on her 2 min respawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #3107
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,796 Posts
    Well at least Valve can identify some bugs!
    I've noticed that Dire's courier looks like a Radiant courier after a reload too.

28. Post #3108
    September 2011
    892 Posts
    Impetus is imba
    Riki is the new AM
    Courier is new creep, just revealed by valve.

29. Post #3109
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    gg Navi
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

30. Post #3110
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,866 Posts
    Just read all the new posts and of ALL heroes you newbies call Bloodseeker and Ursa OP? Oh god, you guys will be crying tears of blood when you meet Lord of Avernus, Visage and Troll Warlord.

BS and Ursa are so easy to counter and we have explained that so many times, I dont get why you guys complain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Guatemala Show Events

31. Post #3111
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,539 Posts
    because lol mentality.

"i'm not good enough to counter him and he killed me, therefore he's op."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #3112
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,921 Posts
    because lol mentality.

You must be pretty new to video games to think LoL started that mentality.

I cannot remember any game that I have ever played where people didn't think like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #3113
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    2,855 Posts
    wow sick sick and awesome games from Na'vi vs Quantic! I was rooting for Quantic because they're my country men but Na'vi was just too good in the end. Pretty proud tho!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

34. Post #3114
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,666 Posts
    You must be pretty new to video games to think LoL started that mentality.

I cannot remember any game that I have ever played where people didn't think like that.
    LoL is the newest game where it's still common amongst pretty much the entirety of the playerbase, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

35. Post #3115
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,519 Posts
    because lol mentality.

More like stubborn players who don't wanna learn from mistakes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

36. Post #3116
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,046 Posts

Better or worse than other Sven head?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

37. Post #3117
    April 2009
    8,519 Posts
    Just read all the new posts and of ALL heroes you newbies call Bloodseeker and Ursa OP? Oh god, you guys will be crying tears of blood when you meet Lord of Avernus, Visage and Troll Warlord.

BS and Ursa are so easy to counter and we have explained that so many times, I dont get why you guys complain.
    Can't wait for a freefarming terrorblade.

38. Post #3118
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,921 Posts
    LoL is the newest game where it's still common amongst pretty much the entirety of the playerbase, though.
    Oh come on this is very rampant in many online games. TF2 for instance, I remember playing many games of that where at least one person per match was saying something was OP as fuck because it was kicking his ass. I see it CoD, Halo, Street Fighter, etc, etc, etc.

I know we all like to be edgy and blame LoL and LoL players for everything wrong in dota 2 ever but it simply isn't the case most of the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #3119
    September 2011
    892 Posts
    Oh come on this is very rampant in many online games. TF2 for instance, I remember playing many games of that where at least one person per match was saying something was OP as fuck because it was kicking his ass. I see it CoD, Halo, Street Fighter, etc, etc, etc.

I know we all like to be edgy and blame LoL and LoL players for everything wrong in dota 2 ever but it simply isn't the case most of the time.
    Too bad in fighting games, the whole community can agree when something is broke. Crapcom, making unbalanced games since forever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

40. Post #3120
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,084 Posts
    I got my key today, I feel accepted for some reason even though its just a video game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)