1. Post #2801
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    18,248 Posts
    tishikas avatar throws me off every time i look at that scoreboard ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #2802
    Oh man this is such a mean thing to do but I love doing it.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #2803
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts

that music choice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #2804
    that music choice
    Adventure Time bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #2805
    October 2009
    12,690 Posts
    I hate the new radiant siege creeps..old ones looked so much better..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2806
    Watching the world burn is my hobby.
    February 2005
    16,993 Posts

I have never played a game before with such absolute morons on either teams. My team just happen to get the biggest one, but we still won.

Tinker has a Dagon. He got that after Boots of Travel, which means it was his second item. He kill stole all early game until people were too tanky for him to three shot. 12 of his kills came before the half hour mark.
    Dark Seer was just never useful. He never made a good Vacuum, he never followed it up with an ultie, he would use it with two people around, expecting them to just walk into it. I asked him to buy a Pipe and he bought a Bloodstone and Heart before that Hood he has at the scoreboard.
    Faceless Void was trolling all game. He always got people killed with his ultie. He always ultied when Death Prophet would ultie. He would always catch Sand King in his ultie with everyone else when SK would dive in. Troll, plain and fucking simple. He admitted it at the end of the game too with the ever heavy handed statement of "HOW DID YOU GUYS LOSE THIS GAME WITH ME TROLLING MY TEAM SO HARD?????"
    Natures Prophet jungled. I'm shocked that he doesn't have an A Staff. He rarely turned his Sprout trees into Treants.
    Death Prophet was the only good person on the other team. She was the single factor in why that game took so long, bar Void's trolling.
    Drow sucked. Everything she did was awful, from the items she tried to build to what she did in teamfights.
    Sand King would blow his ultie on one person. He'd use it like it was on fire and he had to get rid of it somehow.
    Bane's items are retarded. Besides that he didn't do much wrong.

Quoting myself to say that I was immediately 1up'd the next game. My teammates...

Storm Spirit fed 7 kills in the first 10 min. I don't know how but it happened.
    Lifestealer tried to jungle without taking Feast as his first ability. Ran into my lane and immediately got blown up. Disconnects. Says he lagged out. How you fucking lag out from the JUNGLE all the way to the bottom lane is beyond my ability to comprehend as a human being. He is obviously a wizard.
    Night Stalker didn't gank a single time in the first night cycle. He was against Bloodseeker mid. Bloodseeker killed Lifestealer multiple times in the first night cycle and one in the day before that. Then he went on to try to criticize me, saying I had "no intelligent comebacks" and used big words in a small word argument to make himself feel better about never ganking.
    I hard solo'd as Enigma vs. Dazzle and Morphling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

7. Post #2807
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    10,003 Posts
    Everybody rejoice!!!
    "dota_region_brazil" "Brazil"
    PARTY THYME.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #2808
    Certified Witch - Cutie Department
    April 2007
    14,106 Posts
    http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=684753

oh god this is the best thing ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #2809
    May 2011
    3,248 Posts
    And I thought SPUF had all the idiots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

10. Post #2810
    April 2011
    480 Posts
    New Zeus line

I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE

valve....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

11. Post #2811
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts

that music choice
    I'm catching myself playing the video just to listen to it again, it's not all that bad

Edited:

Steam support is notoriously shit. Were you contacting them about losing your Dota 2? If so maybe posting on the dev forums would help. Or perhaps emailing the dota 2 team. http://www.valvesoftware.com/email.php
    I tried posting on the Dev Forums but I can't because I don't have a copy.

I didn't see the actual "Dota 2 Team" on the dropdown last time, typing up an email now.

12. Post #2812
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,354 Posts
    I'm catching myself playing the video just to listen to it again, it's not all that bad
    here's a full version
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #2813
    April 2009
    846 Posts
    Quoting myself to say that I was immediately 1up'd the next game. My teammates...

Storm Spirit fed 7 kills in the first 10 min. I don't know how but it happened.
    Lifestealer tried to jungle without taking Feast as his first ability. Ran into my lane and immediately got blown up. Disconnects. Says he lagged out. How you fucking lag out from the JUNGLE all the way to the bottom lane is beyond my ability to comprehend as a human being. He is obviously a wizard.
    Night Stalker didn't gank a single time in the first night cycle. He was against Bloodseeker mid. Bloodseeker killed Lifestealer multiple times in the first night cycle and one in the day before that. Then he went on to try to criticize me, saying I had "no intelligent comebacks" and used big words in a small word argument to make himself feel better about never ganking.
    I hard solo'd as Enigma vs. Dazzle and Morphling.
    Welcome to Dota, please enjoy your stay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

14. Post #2814
    Is that a rocket in your pocket?
    March 2010
    8,412 Posts
    This courier is awesome

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 16Funny Funny x 4 (list)

15. Post #2815
    April 2007
    5,117 Posts
    This courier is awesome

Bahaha what the fuck?

A walking treestump with a face on it, strapped to a comically large treasure chest

Who thinks of these GENIUS things?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #2816
    October 2009
    12,690 Posts
    Bahaha what the fuck?

A walking treestump with a face on it, strapped to a comically large treasure chest

Who thinks of these GENIUS things?
    The same guy who replies "WE STRAP WINGS TO IT" when asked how to make it a flying courier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #2817
    moo
    November 2006
    4,834 Posts
    This courier is awesome

I like the death animation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #2818
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,006 Posts
    why tobi why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

19. Post #2819
    October 2009
    12,690 Posts
    That video would have been a lot better if it didn't go through memes and shit. They did only do it in one day though. I thought it was okay.

20. Post #2820
    Is that a rocket in your pocket?
    March 2010
    8,412 Posts
    I wonder how will flying mini pudge courier be

pudge with wings go
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Spain Show Events

21. Post #2821
    October 2009
    12,690 Posts
    I wonder how will flying mini pudge courier be

pudge with wings go
    Mini Pudge should have a mini hook that he spins above his head to fly. He is Pudgecopter.

22. Post #2822
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    I like the death animation.
    That's quite cute.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

23. Post #2823
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    868 Posts
    This was sort of funny, and then I got down to the bottom and noticed there were 51+ pages.
    Then I died of laughter.

24. Post #2824
    August 2010
    777 Posts
    Does anyone else have a bug when you try to use the seeking bar while watching a replay and your game crashes?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

25. Post #2825
    Does anyone else have a bug when you try to use the seeking bar while watching a replay and your game crashes?
    Yep. I crashed 3 times and said fuck it and watched the whole thing.

Edited:

Earthshaker stops his team from killing me. I love Vengeful Spirit.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #2826
    August 2010
    777 Posts

Edited:

I've got some nice replays with vengeful spirit as well, really disappointed right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

27. Post #2827
    I've got some nice replays with vengeful spirit as well, really disappointed right now.
    Her and Pudge are fun to play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

28. Post #2828
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,866 Posts
    Been chased by 2 people as Vengeful spirit, swap with my allie lich.

Here, have a Lich :)

Did it with 1 second anticipation thought I'm glad he had his ulti lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Guatemala Show Events

29. Post #2829
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,921 Posts

Edited:

Zone made a Wakfu hentai flash animation and he used that song during the one part. So now all I can think of when I hear this song is Cleophee getting plowed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #2830
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    And I thought SPUF had all the idiots.
    Playdota forums is the official SPUF Dota 2 section.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #2831
    Watching the world burn is my hobby.
    February 2005
    16,993 Posts
    Welcome to Dota, please enjoy your stay.
    Hey

shut the fuck up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #2832
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,855 Posts
    I'm finally going to play this. So far, I barely know anything about this game, except for what I've seen in the dotacinema channel.

Is there a hero you'd recommend for someone like me? Or maybe just a general guide for things I should be doing in the game? I'm already reading what's in the OP, btw
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

33. Post #2833
    October 2009
    12,690 Posts
    I'm finally going to play this. So far, I barely know anything about this game, except for what I've seen in the dotacinema channel.

Is there a hero you'd recommend for someone like me? Or maybe just a general guide for things I should be doing in the game? I'm already reading what's in the OP, btw
    Go back a page or 2 there is a 4 minute guide to dota2 basics. Also skeleton king is a easy first hero. Remember to use playdota.com for guides.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #2834
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,855 Posts
    What about Razor, Earthshaker and Bloodseeker? They all sound rather easy with the exception of Earthshaker's wall thing

35. Post #2835
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,485 Posts
    What about Razor, Earthshaker and Bloodseeker? They all sound rather easy with the exception of Earthshaker's wall thing
    lol earthshaker is in no way easy, for razor you need to be able to carry well and the same goes for bloodseeker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

36. Post #2836
    October 2009
    12,690 Posts
    Bs is easy once you get somewhat decent at last hitting. Once you can last hit somewhat decently you should try him out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

37. Post #2837
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,485 Posts
    who wants to play dota get in chat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #2838
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,855 Posts
    how long does a game last?

39. Post #2839
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    3,093 Posts
    Skeleton King if you like tanky heroes that can deal decent damage + can revive once + have a nice stun.

Bloodseeker if you like stronger damaging heroes with lower health but can easily regain it by killing creeps and heroes.

And lich if you like to be a more support player and help out your team.

I just took an easy hero from Strength, agility, and intelligence. So hopefully that will help.

Also please go to http://www.playdota.com/ for guides on heroes and to learn more about their abilities. If you are extremely new to DOTA go up the page and there is a video explaining the game in 4 minutes.
    no im not extremely new but what you said really helped. thanks

40. Post #2840
    July 2008
    724 Posts
    how long does a game last?
    Like 40 minutes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events