1. Post #1641
    October 2009
    2,320 Posts
    Losing a clearly won game and then losing a game because ganking heroes refuse to gank!

Wooho.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #1642
    I like cheese...
    July 2009
    1,942 Posts
    Losing a clearly won game and then losing a game because ganking heroes refuse to gank!

Wooho.
    Just because their title is ganker, doesn't mean they have to gank themselves, they can also setup ganks for hungry carries/supports/pushers. Shouldn't leave the killing solely to just one man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #1643
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,175 Posts
    i am the best support player
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #1644
    April 2011
    228 Posts
    i am the best support player
    you can be my ward-bitch any day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #1645
    October 2009
    2,320 Posts
    Just because their title is ganker, doesn't mean they have to gank themselves, they can also setup ganks for hungry carries/supports/pushers. Shouldn't leave the killing solely to just one man.
    Not ganking Anti Mage and Faceless Void, while we clearly losing lanes because they are backed up by ranged harassers.

Okay then!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events

6. Post #1646
    I like cheese...
    July 2009
    1,942 Posts
    Not ganking Anti Mage and Faceless Void, while we clearly losing lanes because they are backed up by ranged harassers.

Okay then!
    Learn to stun/disable/silence the enemy heroes, if they waste their entire mana pool on harrassing you at the start, it'd make it alot easier when counter attack/counter harrass when you get stuns, slows, silences etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #1647
    October 2009
    2,320 Posts
    Learn to stun/disable/silence the enemy heroes, if they waste their entire mana pool on harrassing you at the start, it'd make it alot easier when counter attack/counter harrass when you get stuns, slows, silences etc.
    I was Earth Shaker with Skeleton King against Anti Mage and Viper, we both have a shitty mana pool and if we went in to get a kill we were just harassed to shit. When I tried to pull then they just came and killed all the creeps while Furion on the other side just farmed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events

8. Post #1648
    I bought this title for 1 dollar
    April 2009
    8,433 Posts
    I was Earth Shaker with Skeleton King against Anti Mage and Viper, we both have a shitty mana pool and if we went in to get a kill we were just harassed to shit. When I tried to pull then they just came and killed all the creeps while Furion on the other side just farmed.
    Pretty sure you can use at least 6 fissures as earth shaker before running out of mana (Provided you're high harass 4 pot ES). Along with SK's stun, I think you can kill viper if AM just blinks away. And you're playing against viper so it isn't a surprise you're harassed to shit.

Edited:

Also, furion is just trying to meet the quota.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

9. Post #1649
    September 2011
    892 Posts

Carry prophet, when all else is lost. Our sk was so bad it was funny. He kept stealing jungle farm, and more than once used ulti to farm jungle creeps. I saw him ulti mud golems to farm them. Mud Golems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #1650
    Dennab
    December 2009
    6,575 Posts
    No matter how good you are or how good you do, 1 shitty teammate will ruin everything you hold dear in that game.

Playing DotA 2 without a full team is like stabbing yourself with a knife expecting no pain.

Most frustrating game ever.
    I play with 2 or 3 people I know and we do fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #1651
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,864 Posts
    You can even win games with 1 good partner, dominate your lane, push towers and just carry the scrubs with ya.

UNLESS you team up with a feeder, feeders are problems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Guatemala Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1652
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    16,161 Posts
    You can even win games with 1 good partner, dominate your lane, push towers and just carry the scrubs with ya.

Welcome to my world.

One of my last games I played, Clockwerk tried to convince me that being 2/4 (him) was better than being 0/1 (me, solo Sand King).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #1653
    [img][b][color=red]Fuck this isnt HTML[/color][/b][/img]
    February 2009
    1,497 Posts

Carry prophet, when all else is lost. Our sk was so bad it was funny. He kept stealing jungle farm, and more than once used ulti to farm jungle creeps. I saw him ulti mud golems to farm them. Mud Golems.
    Never do Dagon on Furion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1654
    April 2009
    8,433 Posts

Yeah, feeders and dc'ers ruin the game for me. Most of my losses were from partys dcing from my team so we lose.

Edited:

I'm perfectly fine with losing, but if I lose because of someone feeding or dcing, HAHAHAHAH no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1655
    Is that a rocket in your pocket?
    March 2010
    8,396 Posts
    I don't care if we lose in a really close match (which has happened to me in an almost 2 hours long match) but losing because of 1 russian raging guy makes my blood boil
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1656
    September 2011
    892 Posts
    I got it quite fast and the burst damage really helps out the dis-coordinated team. If I were more serious I wouldn't have.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #1657
    May 2009
    1,383 Posts

After the enemy team winning for a while, Leshrac was being the broest pusher who needs Furion? Leshrac is where its at.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events

18. Post #1658
    April 2009
    8,433 Posts

After the enemy team winning for a while, Leshrac was being the broest pusher who needs Furion? Leshrac is where its at.
    I'm considering playing leshrac. I've seen a lot of people playing him pretty well and he seems like a pretty fun hero.

Edited:

Any tips?

19. Post #1659
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,573 Posts
    I'm considering playing leshrac. I've seen a lot of people playing him pretty well and he seems like a pretty fun hero.

Edited:

Any tips?
    Build a fuckton of mana regen and run around with your ult on 24/7.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

20. Post #1660
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,175 Posts
    why not?

Edited:

Build a fuckton of mana regen and run around with your ult on 24/7.
    you definitely cant afford your ult until like lvl 13+ lol

21. Post #1661
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    14,938 Posts
    waste of money and there are better items for furion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1662
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,572 Posts
    waste of money and there are better items for furion.
    Monkey king bar?

23. Post #1663
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    14,938 Posts
    Monkey king bar?
    okay so first lesson on furion.

choose between mkb, daed, or deso. never get 2 or all 3.

the reason for this is because you want to get the item that best suits your current situation. tanky enemies? deso. squishy enemies? daed. auto attack enemies/channeling ults? mkb.

you don't want to get 2 or all 3 of them because it's a waste of money and you can be more useful by getting a sheep stick and a push stick, maybe an assault cuirass later on if you really need it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1664
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,710 Posts
    God a one hit kill omnislash is the greatest feeling. The animation is cool as fuck too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

25. Post #1665
    September 2011
    892 Posts
    Speculations on next weeks update? (Cold Fusion)

26. Post #1666
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,864 Posts

Edited:

Any tips?
    Go for Arcane boots and then disassemble them when u got enough to finish your bloodstone.

Later go for a BKB asap so you can chase and attack without been interrupted(And so you don't fucking die you squishy aoe fucker), then start building up your aghanims and veil of discord.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Guatemala Show Events

27. Post #1667

October 2011
    103 Posts

Lich support? First time playing Lich

Oh and I just played a match where our team were basically pushed to the base, their towers went down. Riki and Bounty Hunter basically farmed the whole time. Checked BH's gold - 6500. Holy shit. Riki w/ Butterfly, Abyssal Blade, Diffusal Blade and all the other kind of weapons that are awesome. BH w/ vlad's, Divine Rapier, Desolator and some other cool stuff. Now imagine that combo with a Dazzle that kept us all alive with some nice armor buffs and stuff. Then we pushed their base with Riki doing a huge amount of damage and BH doing some almost 2k damage crits (Sniper 1hit). Loadsedosh and damage!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

28. Post #1668

July 2010
    4,575 Posts
    Officers got together for a new ban policy:
    BANS:
    - Two warnings for argumentative/hotheads, group ban 3rd time
    - One warning for ragequitters, group ban a 2nd time
    read it & weep

29. Post #1669
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,706 Posts
    oh no i can't call people shit anymore :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #1670
    [img][b][color=red]Fuck this isnt HTML[/color][/b][/img]
    February 2009
    1,497 Posts
    okay so first lesson on furion.

choose between mkb, daed, or deso. never get 2 or all 3.

the reason for this is because you want to get the item that best suits your current situation. tanky enemies? deso. squishy enemies? daed. auto attack enemies/channeling ults? mkb.

you don't want to get 2 or all 3 of them because it's a waste of money and you can be more useful by getting a sheep stick and a push stick, maybe an assault cuirass later on if you really need it.
    What about Mjollnir? I usually get an early Hyperstone to help with fast pushing/jungling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

31. Post #1671
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    Can someone tell me what an amazing LH amount by 10 minutes is on the middle lane?

I never know if I'm improving because I don't really have a set number to strive for.

32. Post #1672
    March 2011
    1,556 Posts
    Can someone tell me what an amazing LH amount by 10 minutes is on the middle lane?

I never know if I'm improving because I don't really have a set number to strive for.
    50-70

33. Post #1673
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,175 Posts

beat voltic in a 4v5

34. Post #1674
    April 2009
    8,433 Posts

50 by 10 minutes is usually the bar for higher end players.

35. Post #1675
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,573 Posts
    Speculations on next weeks update? (Cold Fusion)
    Tuskarr and Io(Guardian Wisp)

36. Post #1676
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    16,161 Posts
    I'm done. Done with Dota 2, done with trying to be competitive, done with trying to make a team. Fucking shit ain't worth it. Someone can take the thread next lock because I don't fucking want it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #1677
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    14,938 Posts
    What about Mjollnir? I usually get an early Hyperstone to help with fast pushing/jungling.
    it's an okay item, but i'd rather have something more aggressive than defensive.

to reiterate: you're furion. you're squishy and you do no damage.

Edited:

I'm done. Done with Dota 2, done with trying to be competitive, done with trying to make a team. Fucking shit ain't worth it. Someone can take the thread next lock because I don't fucking want it.
    talk to me on steam.

also i'll take the next thread.

38. Post #1678
    May 2011
    1,908 Posts
    I'd say that Beardy should be the next OP seeing how he knows the game better than anyone else here, assuming he'd be willing of course.

39. Post #1679
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    It's my dream to be an OP for dota 2 thread~~

Edited:
    Shiiit. I get around 60-70 and I always thought I was bad because I remember seeing a thing that said "practice last hitting and try to get 100 by 10 minutes" and I could never do it.

40. Post #1680
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    14,938 Posts
    ummmmm