1. Post #2401
    November 2009
    9,384 Posts
    Ender Chest... How useful could that be? Not very, if it's not locked to a single player.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2402
    Donny, you're out of your element!
    October 2009
    507 Posts
    Loads of spawn seems to have been griefed, evidence points to "rudybest".

Edited:

Also a large amount of rails are missing from the subway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #2403
    I don't get where the large influx of griefers is from, because before we rarely had any?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

4. Post #2404
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,754 Posts
    I don't get where the large influx of griefers is from, because before we rarely had any?
    The server seems to be getting more attention in general, I've seen a lot of new normal players as well. At least we've got the tools to deal with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2405
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,375 Posts
    Permanently banned user Jammy1209.
    Until appeal, griefing spawn.

Edited:

Permanently banned user Ursvik.
    Joined just to grief, no appeal.

Edited:

Banned user Turbowilliam for 4 days.
    Very light griefing, no appeal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #2406
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,694 Posts
    I think somebody should be more strict with whitelisting!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #2407
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,378 Posts
    Banned Rudybest until appeal for malicious grieving of spawn market.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #2408
    Im Dallas Powers
    June 2010
    1,732 Posts
    wow... greifers seem to be joining up.... beside that if i join up who needs help?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #2409
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,754 Posts
    Welp, done building the shell for district 1.
    Links are acting strange on my phone, I'll put them in image tags when I get home.
    http://db.tt/woyb3Vij
    http://db.tt/sIpoCckD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

10. Post #2410
    Holy crap guys, just take the info off of the MC Forums thread if you haven't already. I honestly don't know why you guys do this. The first place griefers look is the MINECRAFT FORUMS. Totally not linked to the Minecraft.net website or anything. Ya know...

I know there are some good players from there but honestly, is this all really worth it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #2411
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,375 Posts
    FP is finally up, what did I ever do without you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

12. Post #2412
    Holy crap guys, just take the info off of the MC Forums thread if you haven't already. I honestly don't know why you guys do this. The first place griefers look is the MINECRAFT FORUMS. Totally not linked to the Minecraft.net website or anything. Ya know...

I know there are some good players from there but honestly, is this all really worth it?
    Uhh, the mcforums thread has been dead for forever, that's not it.
    It's probably just more people overall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #2413
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,375 Posts
    Temporarily banned user GrekZo for 4 days.
    Not replanting a farm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #2414
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    347 Posts
    We could use a "Where did you hear from us?" question on the whitelist request.

Yesterday a guy got in the server for the first time and we asked about where he heard of the server and he was just like "i don't know, i just saw an image of it". Doesn't mean that he is a griefer or someone bad, but it just doesn't sum up how you get to somewhere whitelisted and don't even know how you got the information about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Mexico Show Events

15. Post #2415
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,329 Posts
    Been ensnared by Diablo III. Expect to see me again in a couple of days or so when i've beaten Act III.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events

16. Post #2416
    October 2009
    954 Posts
    How do people get enderstone to use for building?

17. Post #2417
    November 2009
    9,384 Posts
    Going to The End and digging away at the slowly-eroding island?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

18. Post #2418
    October 2009
    954 Posts
    Oh, I assumed we couldn't go to the end, nevermind. also fix the overviewer :V

19. Post #2419
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,754 Posts
    I don't get why you would build with the stuff, I think the ender rock stuff looks ugly. But then again, my first settlement was made entirely of cobblestone, so what do I know

20. Post #2420
    I don't get why you would build with the stuff, I think the ender rock stuff looks ugly. But then again, my first settlement was made entirely of cobblestone, so what do I know
    It really was quite the ... thee... yeaah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #2421
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts
    Notch should have made enderstone look like marble or some other fine stone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #2422
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,375 Posts
    I like the endstone textures, if they were all pretty and colourful the end wouldn't be so creepy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #2423
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    3,936 Posts
    It could look a little less spongy though..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #2424
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,754 Posts
    It really was quite the ... thee... yeaah.
    Yeah... but, you let me stay, so I grew to like the server, so I invited all my friends, and now I'm even building with stone instead of cobblestone, netherrack and human feces. So thanks

Edited:

By the way, the current project is actually modelled off of that, just on a much larger, less ugly scale.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #2425
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,754 Posts

Finished the first 4 rooms of the hotel/inn today.
    When it's finished, the it will contain 2 wings, with a combined 16 regular rooms and 4 "delux" suites for guests.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #2426
    November 2009
    9,384 Posts
    I need to start dredging my district... Also, would you mind restating the conditions for that? Something about laws and tenants...

27. Post #2427
    October 2009
    954 Posts
    Hey, could a mod help me out with making a dye shop, I can't figure out the correct Item ID to put in, the wiki on the plugin hasnt been much help either

Edited:

nevermind. figured it out just shows up as InkSack:3 or InkSack:7 depending on the color

28. Post #2428
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,754 Posts
    I need to start dredging my district... Also, would you mind restating the conditions for that? Something about laws and tenants...
    Being a district owner is a lot like owning your own city. The little chunk at the end of the district is a space for your capital. You need to keep space for at least 3 other people besides you to build homes, however the district is designed to accommodate ~6. Nothing can build outside the district walls unless underground. Besides this, you can do whatever you like within reason, building styles can be whatever you like, you can build a market, etc.

Just remember, this is an underwater city, and space is constricted. There are no real limits on basements as long as they don't break into other parts of the city, so I recommend narrower buildings with large basement complexes. However, the choice is yours.

You are also in charge of making laws (if any, maybe anarchy is your thing) and otherwise managing your district. The only thing that the federal government will be involved with will be a public mine/farm and subway station in your district, which will be underground and take a distance of 3 blocks from the front of the district (I will mark it).

When you're done, put all your ideas in a text document and PM me so I can prepare the wiki

I typed this out on my phone, so I apologize if anything doesn't make sense.

29. Post #2429
    October 2009
    954 Posts
    Hey guys look what I built today

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

30. Post #2430
    Nice one

I'll be sure to check it out soon!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

31. Post #2431
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,501 Posts
    Just chatting with Luck about Fortune enchantments and how it doesn't affect Iron and then this happens.

on another note, what would you guys think to an iron ore item so that it is affected by Fortune Enchantments?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #2432
    October 2009
    954 Posts

Filename
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #2433
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,375 Posts
    Just chatting with Luck about Fortune enchantments and how it doesn't affect Iron and then this happens.

on another note, what would you guys think to an iron ore item so that it is affected by Fortune Enchantments?
    batman is a renown homophobic retard
    he says he is homophobic because he is afraid of anal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #2434
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,694 Posts

Its gonna be goddamn Vietnam when that update comes out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #2435
    November 2009
    9,384 Posts
    How would those be easily concealed?

36. Post #2436
    September 2010
    6,633 Posts
    How would those be easily concealed?
    dark rooms
    probably a type of string like fishing line.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

37. Post #2437
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    444 Posts
    Are any mods/admins available to pop on quickly? Someone felt like completely taking over my house.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

38. Post #2438
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,754 Posts

Its gonna be goddamn Vietnam when that update comes out
    Those are going to be everywhere in the capital city of mine. Everywhere. The walls will be made of tripwires.

39. Post #2439
    November 2009
    9,384 Posts
    Ender Chests! I say we use them, alongside books, as a mail system between towns. They'll need some sort of restrictions on use, seeing as they're basically a server-wide inventory. Maybe banks/post offices could have some use?

Something like having a bank with a lot of chests for accounts, and then an Ender Chest. If someone sends an item from a post office to another, the item can be moved into the user's chest where the player can collect it.

What say you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #2440
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,378 Posts
    Banned MW2Boss626 for complete disregard for rules since joining. Stealing a bed, crops without replant, direction sign and grieving spawn tower. Until appeal.

But they never appeal...

Edit:

Banned Stopcampers for stealing 4 beds, 2 enchantment tables and sticky piston from TG. Until appeal. He's been doing it for ages now but no one's caught him. Well he gets what he deserves now.

Banned Coklad for leading people with signs to Cordova and telling them to build houses without permission then stealing someone else's house, stealing beds, enchantment table. Until appeal for prior bans. He was banned before until appeal. Who unbanned him? I don't remember any appeals so it must have been private.

Banned Jacob001207 as an accomplice of Coklad... Joining and helping create signs and take over Eastmans house in Cordova, breaking beds, stealing chests and general thieving (crops, pressure plates, doors). Until appeal. I don't think either of these people speak English... So probably very young.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)