1. Post #1961
    So I now have all the Fallout games.

And I keep getting owned by rats in the vault 13 cave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1962
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    4,224 Posts
    Yeah even if it causes trouble for the NCR to investigate, I'd much rather slaughter them. Jean Baptiste and Gloria are huge dicks.

A slightly better ending is to expose them to the NCR, and then stop by the Silver Rush with Cass.
    The Van Graffs become hostile to you, justifying their deaths. There, problems for the rest of the company, and the two biggest assholes in Freeside get what they deserve.
    I first stole all their weapons (by dragging them into the toilet), told the NCR about them, then went back and slaughtered them all with their own weapons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

3. Post #1963
    I AM A PUTRID FUCK WHO CHASES AFTER PEOPLE'S VANS, SCARES GIRLS, FELL FOR A RANDOM FUCK ON THE INTERNET WHO I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN, AND SHOVED RUSTY NAILS DOWN MY COCK FOR THEM.
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1964
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    So I now have all the Fallout games.

And I keep getting owned by rats in the vault 13 cave.
    the first two are pretty unforgiving. I called one of two brothers the wrong name and now the entire town is trying to kill me, including children. And can we have a moment for the ability to kill children? I know it's a messed up thing to look for in a game but it's like a whole new level of twisted bastard freedom. I'll be spamming the thread with the third video shortly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #1965
    February 2009
    3,151 Posts
    I first stole all their weapons (by dragging them into the toilet), told the NCR about them, then went back and slaughtered them all with their own weapons.
    I pretended to work as a guard for them and went inside and put c4 everywhere and hid in the bathroom. Messy but effective vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

6. Post #1966
    So i wanted to get back into F3. But since I got used to New Vegas (And how like 90% of it is better) I decided to mod my game.

I look for that "Mart's Mutant Mod" and I see this picture.

I think I know what he does a lot in his spare time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

7. Post #1967
    I AM A PUTRID FUCK WHO CHASES AFTER PEOPLE'S VANS, SCARES GIRLS, FELL FOR A RANDOM FUCK ON THE INTERNET WHO I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN, AND SHOVED RUSTY NAILS DOWN MY COCK FOR THEM.
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts
    So i wanted to get back into F3. But since I got used to New Vegas (And how like 90% of it is better) I decided to mod my game.

I look for that "Mart's Mutant Mod" and I see this picture.

I think I know what he does a lot in his spare time.
    Browse the nexus?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 18Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #1968
    Browse the nexus?
    I only check the 100. Even then I see stuff like "Shojo Race" I can understand people have their own tastes. But even ignoring the animu, it's so out of place.

Also I wish Mart's mod was ported into FNV. The "Monster Mod" doesn't seem as good as marts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events

9. Post #1969
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,033 Posts
    It is very unfortunate that the creator of MMM doesn't wish to do a version for New Vegas, but it's understandable.

MMM is a fucking ace mod in terms of content, the second I started playing FO3 with it enabled the world just seemed a lot more fun and challenging (atleast for me).

The Mutant Mod for NV seems like the next best thing, although some of the shit that's been ported from other games like Xan Kriegor from UT and fucking Zerglings and Snorks leaves a bad taste in my mouth. There's already an option to disable the xenomorph/terminator, I can't see why they can't be included too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events

10. Post #1970
    Most of the new critters in the Mutant mod look so out of place.

god damn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #1971
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts

Gathering supplies and riling up the locals. next video covers a couple quests.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #1972
    March 2011
    3,591 Posts
    the first two are pretty unforgiving. I called one of two brothers the wrong name and now the entire town is trying to kill me, including children. And can we have a moment for the ability to kill children? I know it's a messed up thing to look for in a game but it's like a whole new level of twisted bastard freedom. I'll be spamming the thread with the third video shortly.
    I found the first one much less challenging than what I first expected, because I kept on hearing stories of people getting owned by rats. So I put like three hours into designing my character only to find that the game is pretty fair.

Fallout 2 was a different story. It was really hard to get into because it was nothing like Fallout in terms of difficulty, and the first seven towns are pretty boring. Worse of all was I didn't get that 'bandits against rangers' encounter or anything like that until I was in San Fransisco. I never got the car because I'm pretty stupid at those kind of quests. Second playthrough I got the car as soon as possible, did a Navarro run, and finally began to enjoy the game.

Golden fucking geckos urgh...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

13. Post #1973
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,017 Posts
    Most of the new critters in the Mutant mod look so out of place.

god damn.
    Some of it seems pretty decent though. Some even seems like something you'd see in the vanilla game, barring the generally poorly-modeled and hacked nature of them.

Of course, then there's the stuff that just makes me ask "Why?"

I mean, fucking Tyranids? Really? But still, there's some actually somewhat scary ones, like this:

I don't know what the fuck kind of "things" the Courier normally runs into to call that anything other than "what the fuck OHGODITSEATINGMYHAND", but I sure as fuck don't want to fight it.

It's a shame I just get loads of errors when I try and run this. It looks like it'd add a fair amount.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #1974
    You're forgetting the Alien and Terminator ones.

Also Fallout 3 crashes for no reason. (Vanilla, no mods or anything)

15. Post #1975
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,017 Posts
    Well yeah, but those are optional.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #1976
    May 2010
    4,593 Posts
    big-ass wall of pictures
    You forgot this:

That one's classic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #1977
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,017 Posts
    You forgot this:

That one's classic.

mothafuckin

[h2]DEATH MOLES[/h2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

18. Post #1978
    May 2010
    4,593 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

19. Post #1979
    May 2011
    3,887 Posts

mothafuckin

[h2]DEATH MOLES[/h2]
    Glorious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

20. Post #1980
    May 2010
    4,593 Posts
    My God, they're evolving.

Soon we must comply to our glorious death mole leaders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #1981
    November 2010
    2,678 Posts
    My God, they're evolving.

Soon we must comply to our glorious death mole leaders.
    I, for one, welcome our new mole overlords.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events

22. Post #1982
    May 2010
    4,593 Posts
    I, for one, welcome our new mole overlords.
    They're mole rats you scum, the masters shall hear about this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events

23. Post #1983
    November 2010
    2,678 Posts
    They're mole rats you scum, the masters shall hear about this.
    Oh fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events

24. Post #1984
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    3,393 Posts

Also Fallout 3 crashes for no reason. (Vanilla, no mods or anything)
    Check multithreading, I had to force it to use only one core to prevent it from crashing. You should probably look into that, especially if you're running a 2500k, (I don't know if you are)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

25. Post #1985
    May 2010
    4,593 Posts
    Caesar was a tool, he was the first sign of the coming of the mole rat overlords.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events

26. Post #1986
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,016 Posts
    Of course, then there's the stuff that just makes me ask "Why?"

Stylized Wanamingos perhaps?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Wanamingos

Edited:

Nobark warned me about them but I didn't believe him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #1987
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,017 Posts
    Stylized Wanamingos perhaps?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Wanamingos

Edited:

Nobark warned me about them but I didn't believe him.
    I thought they were supposed to look like this:

I only just noticed it says in the upper left that they have "enormous turds"

apparently that's important info for a game that doesn't even feature functioning toilets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

28. Post #1988
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    3,393 Posts

apparently that's important info for a game that doesn't even feature functioning toilets
    They're completely functional, you can drink from them. What else would you need a toilet for?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

29. Post #1989
    Movie quote goes here, because...
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    This: http://www.falloutwiki.com/Wanamingo Is the proper Wiki for Fallout. Sorry son.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Denmark Show Events

30. Post #1990
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,016 Posts

Concept Art, this is what they looked like.

Edited:

This: http://www.falloutwiki.com/Wanamingo Is the proper Wiki for Fallout. Sorry son.
    I don't get it. They're exactly the same, as it is the one I posted has more information than the other one.

31. Post #1991
    I prefer the fallout.wikia.com one more.

i like the background
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1992
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    i can't get my xbox fixed for at least two weeks

and by fixed i mean buy a new one

unless i can find one for under $130, which is unlikely

fuck it, i'm downloading fallout and/or fallout 2. which do you suggest and why

33. Post #1993
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,845 Posts
    i can't get my xbox fixed for at least two weeks

and by fixed i mean buy a new one

unless i can find one for under $130, which is unlikely

fuck it, i'm downloading fallout and/or fallout 2. which do you suggest and why
    Both, because Fallout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

34. Post #1994
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    the reason i loved fallout 3 and NV was because if you were smart/fast you could rush to get hilariously powerful shit and/or sequence break to get stuff you shouldn't already have.

plus i like seeing my progress and seeing how hilariously more powerful and generally better I am than my opponents. having giant armor helps too.

35. Post #1995
    If you're getting it, I'd recommend the GOG version. It has some fixes and some cool other goodies.

I only got mine on steam because of the sale.

36. Post #1996
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    i don't know what gog is

and i'm poor so i'm certainly not buying it

not that i would download it because that is definitely illegal

i wish i could download it on my phone instead. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

37. Post #1997
    Movie quote goes here, because...
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    http://www.gog.com/

Really, you need to support. They're almost more about the customer than Valve is.

Also, you could easily rush ahead in Fo1. In fact you could just dart ahead to the final boss from the word GO!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #1998
    i don't know what gog is

and i'm poor so i'm certainly not buying it

not that i would download it because that is definitely illegal

i wish i could download it on my phone instead. :(
    Good Ol' Games. It's 5.99 bucks.

39. Post #1999
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    I'm still surprised that there isn't a port for iOS. Weird.

goddammit all i want is a game that lets me choose my class instead of forcing me to be a warrior (not counting fallout, of course.)

maybe i SHOULD look into baldur's gate or diablo or something.

40. Post #2000
    Baldurs gate is coming to the iPad if you have one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Vietnam Show Events