1. Post #7641
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,364 Posts
    Ever since the patch it's really easy to kill anyone with a USAS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #7642
    OBVIOUS LOLICON
    August 2007
    1,355 Posts
    You do?
    I mostly just use the rex and 870 with slugs or flechettes, haven't given me any problems so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #7643
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,697 Posts
    I'd wager USAS is one of my least died to shotguns.

In fact I don't seem to ever die to non-870 shotguns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #7644
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,831 Posts
    USAS is rampant on Xbox servers. Haven't seen it too often on PC servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

5. Post #7645
    September 2011
    733 Posts
    Battlelog updating, anyone know what it is? Minor fixes/maintenance I'm guessing. Gameplay is only down for PC which is interesting, not consoles.

Live server stats would be nice, they did say a week ago it was slowly rolling out in the "next few weeks" - might be rolling out for PC first?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #7646
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    259 Posts
    With the shotguns i tend to use the m26 mass attached to a m416 and use that on metro. 1911 sidearm close to unlocking the .44
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

7. Post #7647
    September 2011
    733 Posts
    Battlelog back up, nothing new that I can see. Must have just been fixes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #7648
    August 2009
    894 Posts
    After moving to asia from the UK I finally win a match.

I've lost at least 20+ rounds because of playing against teams that've been stacked against my current team and/or have a team that hangs back in spawn doing nothing.

All the servers here have a thing Metro 64 too :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #7649
    Hi.
    July 2011
    4,353 Posts
    Bit of a stretch but does anyone has the link to the youtube video of us launching vehicles on Kharg island.

It was on Hatti's FP EU server months ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

10. Post #7650
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    So I unlocked the laser sight for the AEK, I put it on.
    WHY IS HIP FIRING EXACTLY THE SAME AS AIMING DOWN THE SIGHTS WITH THIS THING.
    AM I A WIZARD?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #7651
    December 2009
    8,786 Posts
    Because the thing's horribly broken.

I want the prototype AEK from BC2 back :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #7652
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    That setup, is fucking crazy.
    Guess its downside is it eats ammo like as if its popcorn.

13. Post #7653
    Lieutenant-General of the United FP Alliance
    April 2011
    5,162 Posts
    Hell yes, got my second Shotgun Medal after few Rush rounds.
    But somehow Underslung Rails are half-broken on few guns. I can attach m320 to AEK, but not MASS. So no accuracy bonus and longer taking out time.

And some weird shit for you, guys.

How the hell I've got the second Nemesis Medal?

When they finally going to update BattleLog info 'bout awards? Cause M-com Attacker Ribbon needs only 2 M-coms, not 4.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

14. Post #7654
    September 2011
    733 Posts
    How the fuck did you get the little percentage or numbers in the top left of your medals? I don't have that! Is it the better battlelog plugin?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

15. Post #7655
    April 2011
    5,162 Posts
    Yep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

16. Post #7656
    Squadron Leader of the United FP Alliance
    November 2010
    2,945 Posts
    I killed a guy with the SKS from frantic hip fire and when it displayed the who was killed on the center of the screen, it said "Yellowbook [killed by admin] Dudesname" The hell? Has this happened to you guys?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

17. Post #7657
    April 2011
    5,162 Posts
    I killed a guy with the SKS from frantic hip fire and when it displayed the who was killed on the center of the screen, it said "Yellowbook [killed by admin] Dudesname" The hell? Has this happened to you guys?
    Clusterfuck plugins.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

18. Post #7658
    July 2009
    994 Posts
    wanna see this come on battlelog soon..

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...4780672366278/

getting really sick of joining games and losing and team stacks all the time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #7659
    September 2007
    1,197 Posts

What pisses me off is people that switch teams at like 50 points left.

Seriously, lose with some dignity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #7660
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,285 Posts

Already there...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

21. Post #7661
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,001 Posts
    What is the point of the Facepunch platoon/group/things?

22. Post #7662
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    237 Posts
    they fucked up the server browser on the xbox so bad. literally every single server are private servers playing metro with 500% tickets now. you can't have it set to ONLY official servers, it's pathetic
    Yeah... this is actually driving me nuts. I can't find any official servers any more and most of the server names are "xXXxxPr0SN1p3rrrXxxXs server lol" with no info as to rotation or ticket limits.... Most of the time there's no way to tell if you're entering a 15 minute battle or a max-ticket thing which is gonna take 90 minutes.

There really needs to be a filter for official servers... to me it just seems like they've ditched all their offical servers and the only ones that we get to play on now are the ones that players pay for. It's ruining the game for me personally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #7663
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2008
    8,250 Posts
    What is the point of the Facepunch platoon/group/things?
    At first they were supposed to make gathering up on a server easier, or help FP'ers find other to play together with. Now...they're just there, nobody gives a fuck about them anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

24. Post #7664
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,142 Posts
    I started playing again, and I remembered why I quit, I'm absolutely shit at using weapons. As soon as I start firing, my shit spins around like crazy and I can't keep on target, am I the only one feeling recoil is a bit extreme or am I just bad?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

25. Post #7665
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,697 Posts
    Recoil is insanely light in this game. Nothing at all like CS or even CoD.

Try the M416 as assault or the M4A1 as engineer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

26. Post #7666
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,142 Posts
    Cod doesn't have recoil, at least MW2 didn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #7667
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    16,011 Posts
    I started playing again, and I remembered why I quit, I'm absolutely shit at using weapons. As soon as I start firing, my shit spins around like crazy and I can't keep on target, am I the only one feeling recoil is a bit extreme or am I just bad?
    so use a gun with less recoil, the guns vary a lot. FAMAS has rediculous recoil and I can't use it because of that, I think the M4s don't have a lot, P90, F2000 (i think?) I don't remember.

28. Post #7668
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,697 Posts
    Cod doesn't have recoil, at least MW2 didn't.
    Well uh if every time your gun shoots it "spins like crazy" and you think the game has more recoil then CoD it's probably on your end?

Edited:

so use a gun with less recoil, the guns vary a lot. FAMAS has rediculous recoil and I can't use it because of that, I think the M4s don't have a lot, P90, F2000 (i think?) I don't remember.
    SCAR and maybe the M60 are the only guns I've used where recoil is actually something I have to compensate for. Everything else just twitches around but doesn't actually go anywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

29. Post #7669
    PERKELE
    May 2009
    6,004 Posts
    Well uh if every time your gun shoots it "spins like crazy" and you think the game has more recoil then CoD it's probably on your end?

Edited:

SCAR and maybe the M60 are the only guns I've used where recoil is actually something I have to compensate for. Everything else just twitches around but doesn't actually go anywhere.
    Um, in MW2 at least one of the heaviest recoiling (AK47) guns still has nothing but visual recoil.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #7670
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,697 Posts
    Um, in MW2 at least one of the heaviest recoiling (AK47) guns still has nothing but visual recoil.
    And almost every gun in BF3 feels just like that.

Which is why I made the comparison.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

31. Post #7671
    August 2009
    894 Posts
    meanwhile on the consoles...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 27Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #7672
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,124 Posts
    Oh dear someone is claiming to go sky dive trick shots on the server I usually go on

33. Post #7673
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,350 Posts
    How come nobody told me the fucking magic of under barrel shotguns.
    I'm going to tell you this now. The underbarrel shotgun is fucking amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

34. Post #7674
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,580 Posts
    EA needs to implement something which tells you if the server you're joining is full to the brim of elites. A filter or anything. I'm fed up of joining a server and being pretty much farmed by overpowered weapons then patronised like fuck when I so much as express a sigh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

35. Post #7675
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,726 Posts
    How come nobody told me the fucking magic of under barrel shotguns.
    I'm going to tell you this now. The underbarrel shotgun is fucking amazing.
    I don't see the point when the actual gun for most assault rifles is good at doing CQ anyways.

Personally, now that I've set my Bipod Deploy key to use Right Control instead of aim, I'm in love. Nothing like plopping that puppy down while on a roof, and enjoying no recoil to engage even snipers when I use a surpressor. It truely makes assault rifles long-range capable.

36. Post #7676
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,350 Posts
    Recoil is insanely light in this game. Nothing at all like CS or even CoD.

Try the M416 as assault or the M4A1 as engineer.
    In BF3 the guns usually have a noticeable initial recoil but not hardly any if you keep firing after that initial recoil. And the latest patch toned down the initial recoil on a lot of guns if you read the changelog.
    They still have pretty big losses in accuracy though.

In CoD there's no recoil and nothing's far away enough for noticeable accuracy loss. In CoD, every gun is basically a laser.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #7677
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,350 Posts
    I don't see the point when the actual gun for most assault rifles is good at doing CQ anyways.
    I use the G3A3 with heavy barrel because long range purposes. It is horse penis at close range, so I use the underbarrel shotgun for going around enclosed places.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

38. Post #7678
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,308 Posts
    I just had two of the most bullshit shots with an SMAW ever: I saw this Havoc incoming, so I shoot a rocket where I thought it was going to go, I miss since I can't predict for shit, so I turn around to reload. While reloading, I see a fucking hitmarker and it tells me I destroyed a vehicle, turns out it was a jet flying somewhere really far away.

Best thing about it is that the heli came back, I shot another rocket and the same thing happened to the other jet that was flying , I feel bad that I didn't record it though, I've been thinking of recording gameplay for stuff like that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #7679
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #7680
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,157 Posts
    Gotta love how the autobalance works:
    The other team is getting destroyed by another team
    -> People ragequit from the losing team
    -> People on the winning team, who are having fun, get balanced to the losing team
    = Not fun
    -> More people ragequit from the losing team

And then the server was empty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)