1. Post #7281
    I HAVE SEVERE AUTISM AND IM FRIENDS WITH BRONYS
    April 2006
    2,387 Posts
    Good job at rating me dumb because you disagree, and I'm not seeing what's so important about that post.

Edited:

Oh, nevermind
    Don't worry we all read wrong sometimes, I did something worse... in the resi evil operation racoon thread... read it if you dare to see how stupid I am :p.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #7282
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,009 Posts
    Whenever stuff like that happens (people calling out HACKER, NOOB etc) I just make fun of them. Even more so when I know my team is going to lose soon and attempting to turn the game around would be too frustrating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

3. Post #7283
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,218 Posts
    I just make them feel like an ass

For example

"omg hacker"

"Why don't you tell your parents about how you got mad at a video game"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #7284
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,009 Posts
    I just make them feel like an ass

For example

"omg hacker"

"Why don't you tell your parents about how you got mad at a video game"
    Especially when they try to explain themselves using really poor grammar.

"OMG LOW SMAW LOOSER"

"Not looser than your mom."

^Okay that's not "really poor" but I've seen worse..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

5. Post #7285
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,218 Posts
    Especially when they try to explain themselves using really poor grammar.

"OMG LOW SMAW LOOSER"

"Not looser than your mom."

^Okay that's not "really poor" but I've seen worse..
    or when people bitch about M320 kills

"omg m320"

"congratulations you can identify weapons!!!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #7286
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,009 Posts
    or when people bitch about M320 kills

"omg m320"

"congratulations you can identify weapons!!!"
    My favorites are when they try to make themselves look very mature and become very condescending, but then..

"lol what do you expect, its the general bf3 noob mantility"

"Mentality*"

"stfu nazi"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

7. Post #7287
    Amazing, friendly, trustable and there for you when you're in deep shit
    March 2010
    3,637 Posts
    What pisses me off about people using M320 is that they have no fucking medkit to heal me with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

8. Post #7288
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    18,788 Posts
    usually I don't correct people on grammar (unless it is REALLY, REALLY bad) but I make it my mission to when someone's being a ding dong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

9. Post #7289
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,240 Posts
    Apparently most everybody in this thread is one of those pussies who plays Metro all day every day now.

Seriously, that's what basically every other post is about. "Hey guys look AT ALL THESE POINTS I got from Metro!"
    Yeah it's not impressive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

10. Post #7290
    UK is fucking terrible, don't live here.
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    C4 not really explained well in a picture i made.

Please hold your Artistic Ratings, i know it's a masterpiece but i don't want to look smug.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

11. Post #7291
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts
    Whenever they accuse me of hacking I just agree
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete South Africa Show Events

12. Post #7292
    September 2008
    1,160 Posts
    C4 not really explained well in a picture i made.

Please hold your Artistic Ratings, i know it's a masterpiece but i don't want to look smug.
    I have no idea what's going on in that picture.

Sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #7293
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    I know it makes barely any sense, my point was when you place C4 and then die you shouldn't be able to detonate it anyway because when you respawn you're not the same guy, you're a different guy, so you have a different set of equipment, there's a dead body on the floor where you died, you say it's you but ingame it isn't because if it was why are you alive? Because you're a different guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #7294
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    Dennab
    February 2007
    8,498 Posts
    I have no idea what's going on in that picture.

Sorry.
    It shows that the detonator on the gentleman that died is not the same as the detonator on the gentleman after respawning.

Thus, the detonator on the respawned gentleman will not affect the C4 popped down by the gentleman that died, as the signal from the respawned gentleman won't be noticed by the dead gentleman's C4.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #7295
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    14,659 Posts
    It shows that the detonator on the gentleman that died is not the same as the detonator on the gentleman after respawning.

Thus, the detonator on the respawned gentleman will not affect the C4 popped down by the gentleman that died, as the signal from the respawned gentleman won't be noticed by the dead gentleman's C4.
    Which is why the C4 "nerf" is perfectly acceptable and should really cover all equipment that can directly kill an enemy.

Though a cool feature would be the C4 stays until the kit drop of your dead self is gone, anyone in that time can pick it up and detonate your C4.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #7296
    December 2008
    949 Posts
    Anyone had some issues with C4 detonater not working? it clicks in and sometimes dont explode which got me killed on multiple times, imagine standing infront of a tank despereletly trying to detonate it but fail to do so click click click /die
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

17. Post #7297
    July 2010
    3,540 Posts
    What in the flying fuck? Punkbuster just banned me for a multihack, and the duration is 1200 minutes. I was playing normally, got a few kills, and got banned after I died.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

18. Post #7298
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    Banned for 20 hours then?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #7299
    Swaggon owner
    August 2011
    4,460 Posts
    I saw this in a match, i could not kill them. It was just funny

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 23 (list)

20. Post #7300
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    15,477 Posts
    how do you even flip over right there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

21. Post #7301
    Swaggon owner
    August 2011
    4,460 Posts
    how do you even flip over right there
    Thats what i wanted to know
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

22. Post #7302
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    Dennab
    February 2007
    8,498 Posts
    I haven't played in a few months, but it still feels like I'm going to have 8 aneurisms every time I die because of a silly reason.

This game is just not good for my health anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

23. Post #7303
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    Apparently most everybody in this thread is one of those pussies who plays Metro all day every day now.

Seriously, that's what basically every other post is about. "Hey guys look AT ALL THESE POINTS I got from Metro!"
    Yeah it's not impressive.
    I dont care for the points, I just dont scream at my computer when I play on metro because if I play anything else a 20-30 minutes game awards me with something like 9 kills and 15 deaths and 1500 points and I just feel like I am wasting time and I get pissed off as fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

24. Post #7304
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,456 Posts
    kids shouldn't be allowed to play the game

i'll get frustrated when I'm doing terrible but I have yet to call hacks on anyone
    I've been called a hacker and a lagger, not in bf3 though. The people who called me that didn't sound like kids though, kinda sad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

25. Post #7305
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,477 Posts
    A fellow Engineer and I were repairing a tank that as getting shot at but instead of staying still while we prevented it from taking any damage, the driver kept going back and forth making it impossible to repair it. Dumbass promptly died even after the Engineer and I were typing in chat to stay still. Players won't always pay attention to the chatbox but they will if you're yelling their name ingame. Too bad not everyone has teamspeak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #7306
    Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
    April 2006
    15,667 Posts
    more like too bad VOIP still isn't implemented
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #7307
    November 2008
    1,182 Posts
    Use plain white toothepaste on the disc, don't let it touch the outer edge or inner ring. Wipe off with wet towel and let it dry naturally.
    I used this method on many discs in the past and it works like a charm.
    I think I'll try the other way first before I risk damaging my game even more.

28. Post #7308

April 2011
    4,305 Posts
    Use plain white toothepaste on the disc, don't let it touch the outer edge or inner ring. Wipe off with wet towel and let it dry naturally.
    I used this method on many discs in the past and it works like a charm.
    You realise that this will break the disk right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #7309
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    3,100 Posts
    [h2]I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW THAT I AM ALT TABBING OUT FROM THE GAME TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT NOW[/h2]

I was on Caspian Border and I saw the enemy team's Viper hovering really low at the hilltop. So I went in and I shot the pilot out with my P90. I'm like "Holy shit that's awesome I'm gonna steal their chopper!"

So I jumped in and started taking off! Then [h2]WOW MY TEAMMATE SHOOTS ME DOWN WITH HIS RPG AND I AM SO ANGRY NOW OK BACK TO THE GAME[/h2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Winner Winner x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #7310
    Fight until death, shoot until empty.

November 2009
    14,750 Posts
    What are some fun guns to play with.. im getting bored of my normal weapons

31. Post #7311
    March 2007
    3,630 Posts
    m26 mass with darts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #7312
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,723 Posts
    Got a triple kill with a thrown nade in Bazaar, that was amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

33. Post #7313
    Hi, my name is mastermaul, and I'm a butt.
    January 2008
    8,125 Posts
    Lack of AA is disturbing.
    My native res is 1920x1080, it looks much better in full screen.

Still not that great, but it's not quite that blurry.

Computer's not very powerful, there'd probably be some FPS drop if I played at native res and enabling AA would make it unplayable. This is true for about every game, thing hates any kind of AA anywhere it seems.

34. Post #7314
    July 2010
    3,540 Posts
    Okay, so I'm banned for a non-existent multihack, but not really. I've played on some servers that are Punkbuster secure somehow, but on most I can't, as it just disconnects me because of my ban. I am so confused right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

35. Post #7315
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    14,659 Posts
    m26 mass with darts
    Shotguns with darts in general are hella fun. And work almost exactly how I predicted they would pre-alpha when everyone was pissing themselves over an "overpowered" ammo.

There's a reason FRAG-12 was removed from BC2 (yet existed in the game data anyway), it doesn't suit close quarters at all, as BF3 has shown.

So, my PC seems to have stopped being a little bitch with the help of some electrical tape. Anyone got any specifiec requests or ideas for an OP update? I'ma grab some pictures of the maps soon. They won't be super pretty as I can't really push AA too much (then again it won't matter if I'm just taking lovely screenshots).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

36. Post #7316
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,588 Posts
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...8/1/354694326/
    farming done right (aka not joining a metro meatgrinder)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #7317
    December 2009
    8,418 Posts
    93r, Famas iron sights only, bolt action snipers with no scope.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #7318
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,240 Posts
    I dont care for the points, I just dont scream at my computer when I play on metro because if I play anything else a 20-30 minutes game awards me with something like 9 kills and 15 deaths and 1500 points and I just feel like I am wasting time and I get pissed off as fuck
    That must be why I find BF3 more difficult than the previous ones.

The Metro servers filter all the bad players out of the good maps. Of course that could also be a good thing.

39. Post #7319
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,588 Posts
    What's the difference between the 93r and the G18?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

40. Post #7320
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,601 Posts
    What's the difference between the 93r and the G18?
    M93-R is a burst-fire pistol while the G18 is fully automatic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)