21,087 Posts

It's called rush, not "camp with M98 and let the 5 other guys do the rest"

Good matchmaking my ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

2. Post #4882
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,410 Posts
    You're a big dick man.At least he had the decency to revive you after he killed you.
    You don't just kill a pub when they tk and revive you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

3. Post #4883
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,539 Posts
    Any good heli pilots out there want a gunner/pilot? Add 'KoenigDerEchsen'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #4884
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,319 Posts

That guy was admin, me and my friend kept owning him with our viper, in the end he just tried to ban us, which didn't work, so he just kept killing me :\
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Funny Funny x 3 (list)

5. Post #4885

April 2011
    4,491 Posts
    Then you must be stupid and blind.

I said below 40!.
    Or I'm used to having absurdly low FPS?

6. Post #4886
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,070 Posts

It's called rush, not "camp with M98 and let the 5 other guys do the rest"

Good matchmaking my ass.
    Had that exact same kind of game just now, thousands of points ahead of the next teammate, except on Seine Conquest in hardcore. HC normally makes people more cautious but this one round was ridiculous. Enemy was mortaring as heck so people just wouldn't step out of cover and just kept defending. Just coming from Karkand on Normal I did the run-&-gun medic thing, owning like fuck and had about 50% more points than anybody. I constantly found myself going solo down the alleys and corridors towards the flags because people just wouldn't fucking move out of fear of getting mortared. Then we lost whatever flags we had and it turned into a spawn butchering.

I was one hair away from icing a freaking M98B camper proning on a bench near the spawn, just waiting for an enemy to walk into his sights. Things like that is why I have ZERO respect for sniper recon players.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

7. Post #4887
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,539 Posts
    I need more facepunchers as battlelog friends

'KoenigDerEchsen'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #4888
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,048 Posts

'KoenigDerEchsen'
    Feel free to add me if you wish, "Overdark33"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #4889
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,070 Posts
    Added
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #4890
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,182 Posts
    I love the SKS as a replacement for a SCAR-H. Too bad I can't use it with the Engineer Class
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

11. Post #4891

April 2011
    4,491 Posts

'KoenigDerEchsen'
    I remember making you rage on the FP server. Twas funny.

12. Post #4892
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,284 Posts
    Woo!

Game Update will drop on the 27th of March for PlayStation 3. Xbox 360 and PC will come soon. http://••••••••GJyMBE
    https://twitter.com/#!/zh1nt0/status/183258316615598080

Edited:

Oh wow the new commorose and everything!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #4893
    April 2010
    2,431 Posts
    Ninja'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

14. Post #4894
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,284 Posts

Pretty nice IMO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #4895
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    10,579 Posts

Pretty nice IMO.
    PLEASE let us see our cursor so we aren't just standing there trying to get the right voice command.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

16. Post #4896
    June 2009
    3,288 Posts

Pretty nice IMO.
    I'd like some outlines.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #4897
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,635 Posts
    You died while you had your IRNV scoped in.
    Doesn't normally happen even then.

18. Post #4898
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,329 Posts

Pretty nice IMO.
    I don't like the gradient on the selected option personally. And the green lines seem pretty pointless.

Or is that a vehicle crosshair? I can't tell

19. Post #4899
    June 2009
    3,288 Posts
    I don't like the gradient on the selected option personally. And the green lines seem pretty pointless.
    Those are vehicle crosshairs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

20. Post #4900
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,329 Posts
    Those are vehicle crosshairs.
    Woops
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #4901
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,146 Posts

Pretty nice IMO.
    Its shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #4902
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,613 Posts
    What does the current commo-rose look like?

I'd check, but I'm in class, and I haven't played in a while waiting for this patch.

23. Post #4903
    Amazing, friendly, trustable and there for you when you're in deep shit
    March 2010
    3,650 Posts
    Looks good, that grading might just look bad in picture and not in game in motion.
    Also, keep an eye on these motherfucking icons when they flash.

Also notice the new "Satellite" minimap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events

24. Post #4904
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Why the fuck do I have to repair BF3 every fucking time I want to play?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

25. Post #4905
    March 2010
    3,650 Posts
    Thank god they are buffing the Mi28

Edited:

And F35

Edited:

And EOD bot.

Edited:

And some shotguns that were terrible before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #4906
    I HAVE SEVERE AUTISM AND IM FRIENDS WITH BRONYS
    April 2006
    2,735 Posts
    Thank god they are buffing the Mi28

Edited:

And F35

Edited:

And EOD bot.
    Speaking of the EOD bot... me and my dad were playing Seine crossing he was using the EOD bot riding across one of the bridges with the base on it and ended up running over 3 people....which made us both laugh because well if you can't see a little bot thing rolling towards you... ON A BRIDGE which is narrow then, well DERp.

27. Post #4907
    March 2010
    3,650 Posts
    God there are just so many good thing in this patch like below radar getting fixed and tank shells/RPGs one hitting air vehicles.

This is what I call a fucking patch.

28. Post #4908
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,070 Posts
    The EOD bot can be loads of fun. I don't think I've actually managed to kill an enemy tank with it, but it's fun tagging along the MBT's on Karkand and do repairs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

29. Post #4909
    March 2007
    3,662 Posts
    What's facepunch's opinion on the M98B? Is it the USAS12 of sniper rifles? I tried it for the first time today and it felt so overpowered due to the absence of bullet drop.
    It has a slower cycle rate on the bolt, it has a lower mag counts, 5+1 instead of 10+1, its less spam-able, but its more accurate, does slightly more damage (99-98 so if they guy is hurt at all, he's dead, at least in hard core) the bullet travels faster, and drops the least.

Its a balanced sniper rifle IMO, and I love using the thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #4910
    March 2010
    3,650 Posts
    Speaking of the EOD bot... me and my dad were playing Seine crossing he was using the EOD bot riding across one of the bridges with the base on it and ended up running over 3 people....which made us both laugh because well if you can't see a little bot thing rolling towards you... ON A BRIDGE which is narrow then, well DERp.
    I need to start using it more, I've just been so annoyed since it drives like it is on ice all the time. After this fix it's time to burn recon asses.

31. Post #4911
    What's facepunch's opinion on the M98B? Is it the USAS12 of sniper rifles? I tried it for the first time today and it felt so overpowered due to the absence of bullet drop.
    I find it very hard to miss with the M98B.

Edited:

Just had a cool guy from Bad Company 2 buy me this. So far, 20% complete at a gorgeous 500kb,s and 3/15gb downloaded. Can't wait!
    Whatever you do, don't play single player.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #4912
    March 2010
    3,650 Posts
    It has a slower cycle rate on the bolt, it has a lower mag counts, 5+1 instead of 10+1, its less spam-able, but its more accurate, does slightly more damage (99-98 so if they guy is hurt at all, he's dead, at least in hard core) the bullet travels faster, and drops the least.

Its a balanced sniper rifle IMO, and I love using the thing.
    The M98B is the reason I don't play hardcore, just god damn recons everywhere with it. Can't do shit because of the constant recon fire wherever you go and your team isn't doing shit either because they are recons.It's just 90% recons on all the hardcore matches I ever play. Hardcore is good tough to keep all the flocks of recon out of the normal servers.

33. Post #4913
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,329 Posts
    The M98B is the reason I don't play hardcore, just god damn recons everywhere with it. Can't do shit because of the constant recon fire wherever you go and your team isn't doing shit either because they are recons.It's just 90% recons on all the hardcore matches I ever play. Hardcore is good tough to keep all the flocks of recon out of the normal servers.
    Yeah and even the people who aren't recons try to snipe with whatever weapon they're using in hardcore.

I always do better in hardcore but something about it just feels wrong when I play it.

34. Post #4914
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,319 Posts
    Whatever you do, don't play single player.
    Why not exactly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

35. Post #4915
    December 2009
    8,784 Posts

Or is that a vehicle crosshair? I can't tell
    Gradient is probably pointing towards you mouse. Would make sense atleast.

Edited:

:)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

36. Post #4916
    March 2010
    3,650 Posts
    Satellite is going to be incredibly helpful for C4 ambushes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

37. Post #4917
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    I'm tired of getting caught on random bits of enviroment and killed because of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

38. Post #4918
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,178 Posts
    You're a big dick man.At least he had the decency to revive you after he killed you.
    You don't just kill a pub when they tk and revive you
    No, maybe he should have dropped a medkit like a normal person instead of doing something that could easily give the wrong impression.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

39. Post #4919
    March 2010
    3,650 Posts
    Shooting back is kinda childish tough, that guy obviously didn't mean to be rude and just teamkill since he instantly revived. And He obviously didn't mean to Kill/revive/kill/revive constantly since he instantly looked away again into the battle leaving himself open for a teamkill.

In the end we don't know his intentions but the most obvious one is that he killed-revived to instantly give full hp, it is after all the fastest way in hardcore and nothing is lost since you get revived.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #4920
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    Is it me or is the sound not as good as it used to be, in BC2 I could actually hear footsteps of people close to me and I was like spider man or some shit. Now I can't even hear a jeep sneak up on me.

Edited:

And are they patching how you can't click where you want to spawn? it's hard to spawn in as quickly when I have to look on the list.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)