1. Post #201
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    FUCKING THIS
    Seconded, it's horrible having this awesome homestuck announcer mod and then getting a chipmunk when I go to the valve servers or to any pure server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

2. Post #202
    May 2011
    5,227 Posts
    I hate having to pick which cosmetic loadout I want when there's so many options- Do I go Steal Jaw/Skull/Purity Fist Heavy? Or Dragonborn/Brown All-Father? Or should I be silly and go for Pink All-Father/Lime green Hound Dog?

The choices are endless but I can only have one at a time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,937 Posts
    I hate having to pick which cosmetic loadout I want when there's so many options- Do I go Steal Jaw/Skull/Purity Fist Heavy? Or Dragonborn/Brown All-Father? Or should I be silly and go for Pink All-Father/Lime green Hound Dog?

The choices are endless but I can only have one at a time.
    I'm poor so I don't have any choices.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 9Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #204
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    This is something that annoys the piss out of me. Having custom sounds and then going on a SV_Pure server.
    Oh my... imagine THAT as shooting sound.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

5. Post #205
    October 2011
    1,360 Posts
    I HATE THE BLACK BOX.
    It is the weapon used by every fucking soldier that does not know how to play.
    I almost killed this soldier with my meelee,he shot a fucking black box crocket at me and i died,him living with 5 health.
    It was designed for the soldiers that cannot use their shotgun,so they have to shoot like morons in front of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Montenegro Show Events Dumb Dumb x 20Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,461 Posts
    Speaking of weapons that annoy me. The liberty launcher is kind of annoying. It's the true definition of a crutch weapon. It's a hybrid between the stock and direct hit. Anyone that uses the LL, would do better with the DH if they got good at aiming. They'd also have an extra rocket.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

7. Post #207
    Speaking of weapons that annoy me. The liberty launcher is kind of annoying. It's the true definition of a crutch weapon. It's a hybrid between the stock and direct hit. Anyone that uses the LL, would do better with the DH if they got good at aiming. They'd also have an extra rocket.
    The Liberty Launcher is just a Rocket Launcher for people that can't aim with the Direct Hit. I totally agree.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Belgium Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #208
    June 2009
    3,288 Posts
    That's why I use the LL, God bless it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 3 (list)

9. Post #209
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    10,100 Posts

When i try to go kgb + shotty heavy but this happens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

10. Post #210
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,116 Posts
    Why is that Heavy a nun?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

11. Post #211
    July 2011
    10,100 Posts
    Why is that Heavy a nun?
    Because psyke
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #212
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,908 Posts

When i try to go kgb + shotty heavy but this happens.
    Just like every time I play Demoman. Scouts, Scouts everywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

13. Post #213
    July 2011
    10,100 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #214
    Rocks are hot
    November 2011
    2,414 Posts
    Soda popper is SO fucking annoying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #215
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,883 Posts
    1. Run around like an idiot.
    2. Get rewarded with mini-crits.
    3. ???
    4. PROFIT!

No seriously, it's one of the dumbest weapons ever put in the game for as far as I care.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,261 Posts
    The main problem of the Soda Popper is that it's so fucking cheap to kill with. I mean, you HAVE TO run since you're Scout and bam, you gain mini-crits for doing absolutely nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

17. Post #217
    April 2010
    229 Posts
    Weapons? I'd say pomson. Let's have 5 engineers with wranglers + pomson. Have fun trying to build any uber with such spammy, hard to notice (it even glitches to me, I can't see the projectile at all) weapon. Lol but it's so slow you must be really bad to get hit by it! Watching for spies, snipers, scouts, pomson and other hazardous things does not make it easy to waddle out of the way. Espically chokepoints. Making a class that is already extremely underplayed even less appealing to play...I'd say that's stupid.
    Oh and it's hitboxes are bloody huge, I can shoot a scout with it and it's like shooting a heavy!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #218
    May 2011
    2,776 Posts
    That's because projectile hitboxes are the same for all classes, IIRC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

19. Post #219
    October 2011
    892 Posts
    Whoever decided to overstock TF2WH with reclaimed metal just as I was halfway through selling some to them needs to go die horribly in a fire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #220
    July 2011
    10,100 Posts
    Whoever decided to overstock TF2WH with reclaimed metal just as I was halfway through selling some to them needs to go die horribly in a fire.
    Eh, goodbye i guess. I wouldn't suicidd by fire but whatever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events

21. Post #221
    December 2010
    1,514 Posts
    Why can't I name my sapper?
    Not that it matters, I haven't so much as glimpsed a tag in six months.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

22. Post #222
    May 2011
    1,303 Posts
    Why can't I name my sapper?
    Not that it matters, I haven't so much as glimpsed a tag in six months.
    Because it's a building, and is therefore unequippable. Nameable (or however the hell that's spelt) and describable buildings would be awesome, though.

23. Post #223
    April 2011
    8,115 Posts
    But you can hold it and it's practically a weapon that spawns buildings.

It doesn't have it's loadout slot simply because there's no replacement for it yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #224
    May 2011
    1,303 Posts
    But you can hold it and it's practically a weapon that spawns buildings.

It doesn't have it's loadout slot simply because there's no replacement for it yet.
    Disguise kit has no replacement, but it still has a loadout slot in quickswitch. In the game's coding, holding out the sapper is basically the same as holding out the toolbox as Engi.

25. Post #225
    There's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you exactly as you are.
    March 2008
    4,523 Posts
    Disguise kit has no replacement, but it still has a loadout slot in quickswitch. In the game's coding, holding out the sapper is basically the same as holding out the toolbox as Engi.
    I have a Hale's Own Toolbox.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

26. Post #226
    May 2011
    6,435 Posts
    Just like every time I play Demoman. Scouts, Scouts everywhere.
    and not a drop to drink
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #227
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FAT FETISH
    June 2010
    829 Posts
    I just wanted to help them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 18Funny Funny x 5 (list)

28. Post #228
    Oh man, I lost it at the second one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

29. Post #229
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    This is something that annoys the piss out of me. Having custom sounds and then going on a SV_Pure server.
    >have gun with custom shot sound
    >some crackly/static bullshit every time you shoot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

30. Post #230
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,724 Posts
    I'm a fan of your heavy loadout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #231
    Sock the Foot Cloth
    Dennab
    November 2010
    1,952 Posts
    How I have to run on the lowest graphics possible in order to get a decent FPS.

Seriously, look at this crap:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #232
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,722 Posts
    -bad-joke-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #233
    Sock the Foot Cloth
    Dennab
    November 2010
    1,952 Posts
    Damn son that's some nice resolution there.
    Man who you kidding, Yours is so better than mine.

I mean look at this.
    1920x1080, fullscreen, with highest possible resolution with 100fps.
    Man mine is trash compared to yours.
    I'm sure your parents are proud.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #234
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,724 Posts
    So what was the point of making fun of some guy because his graphics card/computer isn't as powerful as yours? To wave your epeen around and show off your medic loadout?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #235
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,722 Posts
    It was a joke gone bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

36. Post #236
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    It was a joke gone bad.
    That kind of humor is never funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #237
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,478 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #238
    June 2010
    6,247 Posts
    I HATE THE BLACK BOX.
    It is the weapon used by every fucking soldier that does not know how to play.
    I almost killed this soldier with my meelee,he shot a fucking black box crocket at me and i died,him living with 5 health.
    It was designed for the soldiers that cannot use their shotgun,so they have to shoot like morons in front of them.
    IIRC it was to help roaming Soldiers survive without having to rely on a Medic. The small health regen can't compensate for a secondary weapon.

I only dislike people using this weapon when I'm playing on their team as Medic, so 90% of the time they'll be either overhealed or dead and I don't like ubering/kritzing someone with only 3 rockets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

39. Post #239
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,478 Posts
    IIRC it was to help roaming Soldiers survive without having to rely on a Medic. The small health regen can't compensate for a secondary weapon.

I only dislike people using this weapon when I'm playing on their team as Medic, so 90% of the time they'll be either overhealed or dead and I don't like ubering/kritzing someone with only 3 rockets.
    To make it more medic friendly, what about:
    When being healed, the 15 health goes to the medic, and the soldier loses 15 health

idk if that's a bad idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

40. Post #240
    Ern
    this title sucks
    July 2011
    6,021 Posts
    I hate being Übercharged.
    Especially when it's out of no-where as a Soldier.
    I get that feeling of "OH GOD KILL SOMETHING I NEED TO MAKE THIS ÜBER WORTH IT"
    And I end up killing no one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30 (list)