1. Post #11201
    July 2011
    6,161 Posts
    I bet she's ashamed of herself.

[sub][sub][sub]I really hope this isn't bannable[/sub][/sub][/sub]
    I asked the pile of ash if it was happy with that pun but some of it just blew away in the wind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #11202
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,159 Posts
    I asked the pile of ash if it was happy with that pun but some of it just blew away in the wind.
    Must have offended her. Tell her I'm sorry for ashuming she was more hard-skinned than I thought.

[sub][sub]oh god that one was so bad I am incredibly sorry[/sub][/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

3. Post #11203
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,862 Posts
    I now remembered why I stopped playing my Mage character.
    I'm stuck at a part where I get insta killed every time I get hit by an arrow belonging to an draugr overlord.

I haven't sneaked past him yet. It's just my character seems so weak compared to my other 2 characters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #11204
    July 2011
    6,161 Posts
    I'm stuck at a part where I get insta killed every time I get hit by an arrow belonging to an draugr overlord.

I haven't sneaked past him yet. It's just my character seems so weak compared to my other 2 characters.
    Get a warrior follower, have them soak up damage, thats what i've done.

5. Post #11205
    UK is fucking terrible, don't live here.
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    Draw-grr or Drou-grr?

6. Post #11206
    July 2011
    6,161 Posts
    Draw-grr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #11207
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,159 Posts
    Draw-grr or Drou-grr?
    Draw-grr I think. It mostly depends on accent.

8. Post #11208
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,792 Posts
    It mostly depends on accent.
    Does the same go for de-dra and day-dra? I remember hearing variations of that back in oblivion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

9. Post #11209

August 2011
    5,969 Posts

I remember the fight against the three Galdur necklace holders on my pure mage. The fucker with the arrows could one-shot me. That was a tense battle.

Edited:

Does the same go for de-dra and day-dra? I remember hearing variations of that back in oblivion.
    Technically, it's probably "deedra", because the "ae" is like in "daemon". I think. But "daydra" sounds better anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #11210
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,159 Posts
    You should pronounce it "De-dra", as an ae symbol is just pronounced as an e.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11211
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,862 Posts
    I just call Draugr Viking Zombies and I call Daedra "The ones that have the hearts I need"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 10Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #11212

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    I just call Draugr Viking Zombies and I call Daedra "The ones that have the hearts I need"
    I called Oblivion Gates "Not going near you" and call dragons "Oh fuck this you're moving 'not going near you's".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #11213
    May 2011
    2,860 Posts
    Mummy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

14. Post #11214
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    Technically, it's probably "deedra", because the "ae" is like in "daemon". I think. But "daydra" sounds better anyway.
    No it's sometimes pronounced Deedra but the majority of times it's Day-dra, that and i prefer pronouncing it as Day-dra.

Edited:

I called Oblivion Gates "Not going near you" and call dragons "Oh fuck this you're moving 'not going near you's".
    Don't hop on the bandwagon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

15. Post #11215
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,159 Posts
    No it's sometimes pronounced Deedra but the majority of times it's Day-dra, that and i prefer pronouncing it as Day-dra.
    It's grammatically incorrect, though. Unless they don't use the same grammar on Mundus, but for all we know they're not even speaking English to begin with.

16. Post #11216
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    3,173 Posts
    I remember the fight against the three Galdur necklace holders on my pure mage. The fucker with the arrows could one-shot me. That was a tense battle.
    Shields are very useful for mages. You can completely block arrows, halve elemental damage, and use the bash to get away from melees with the right perks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

17. Post #11217
    June 2008
    4,667 Posts
    Shields are very useful for mages. You can completely block arrows, halve elemental damage, and use the bash to get away from melees with the right perks.
    I always use a shield with magical resistance, unless I'm dual wielding magic etc (Shield of Ysgramor is probably the best shield for a start up character)

Also I never gotten the idea that Ysgramor had Wuuthrad for his weapon of choice, a two hander, but has a shield?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #11218
    Hi
    February 2010
    12,241 Posts
    I want to cure my    werewolf form   . But that quests never seem to show up for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

19. Post #11219
    September 2010
    6,645 Posts
    I always use a shield with magical resistance, unless I'm dual wielding magic etc (Shield of Ysgramor is probably the best shield for a start up character)

Also I never gotten the idea that Ysgramor had Wuuthrad for his weapon of choice, a two hander, but has a shield?   
    He was exceptionally strong and amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #11220
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    13,949 Posts
    I want to cure my    werewolf form   . But that quests never seem to show up for me.
    do some radiant companion quests and it should pop up eventually

Edited:

dragons really are the oblivion gates of skyrim
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #11221

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    do some radiant companion quests and it should pop up eventually

Edited:

dragons really are the oblivion gates of skyrim
    I wouldn't hate dragons so much if they didn't like to fly circles over my head and then chase after random mudcrabs and butterflies over the horizon while constantly roaring and preventing fast travel. Oh, and their bones weigh a lot.

Decapitations with a warhammer so far: 16. Bethesda has an interesting interpretation of physics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

22. Post #11222
    October 2009
    9,447 Posts
    I wouldn't hate dragons so much if they didn't like to fly circles over my head and then chase after random mudcrabs and butterflies over the horizon while constantly roaring and preventing fast travel. Oh, and their bones weigh a lot.

Decapitations with a warhammer so far: 16. Bethesda has an interesting interpretation of physics.
    Here's an infuriating story that happened yesterday:

Fast travel to Riften, oshit, a dragon.
    I fight it, but it kills me (I have low health, due to putting all my points into magicka).
    Reload, go back to Riften, and the dragon appears... But just flies around. Ignoring me.
    I do all I can to get it's attention. Lightning, shouting, firebolts, nothin works.
    It litterally flies away. Must've been thinking "oh, nothing to do here. Better go pillage some tiny farm."
    I reload, hoping for it to notice me. Same thing happens.
    Reload ONE MORE TIME, and I go "fuckit," toggle tcl to fly up to that fucker and firebolt him to get his attention. THEN he fought me.
    Bugger only gave me one bone/scale... Cheapskate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

23. Post #11223
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,000 Posts
    It often happens to me, dragon flies around and just ignores me. It usually decides to strike when something else attacks me, damn opportunist dragons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #11224

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    You're right, I should be more specific.
    I mean the likes of Expert and Novice mage robes.
    The ones you CAN find unenchanted look... Cheap and amateur.
    The "college robes" item is unenchanted and looks like an expert level robe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #11225
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,165 Posts
    If you use console commands to give yourself mage robes, they won't have any enchantment on them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #11226
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,541 Posts
    Hey guys, haven't been on the thread in about a month, not touched the CK in just as long either, I have 3 unreleased dungeons I never got around to putting online, what should I do with them?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #11227
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    If you use console commands to give yourself mage robes, they won't have any enchantment on them.
    Yeah but nobody would want to cheat to get an item.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #11228
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,792 Posts
    Yeah but nobody would want to cheat to get an item.
    What if you picked up an enchanted mages robe, remove it from your inventory using the console and then give yourself the not enchanted one?

29. Post #11229

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    Hey guys, haven't been on the thread in about a month, not touched the CK in just as long either, I have 3 unreleased dungeons I never got around to putting online, what should I do with them?
    Make a fourth one.

My horror-themed fog-filled dungeon is still lying incomplete because I can't stand the awkward controls and frequent crashes, gah.

30. Post #11230
    October 2009
    9,447 Posts
    The "college robes" item is unenchanted and looks like an expert level robe.
    I remember those. Found one at Radiant Rament, bought it.
    Gonna buy more when they restock, so I can get it for more schools of magic.

31. Post #11231
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    What if you picked up an enchanted mages robe, remove it from your inventory using the console and then give yourself the not enchanted one?
    No, that doesn't make it right.

32. Post #11232
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,792 Posts
    I have the exact same problem; I started making a Nordic ruin, but I got sick of it when I realized I had to node graph the whole thing. Then, I proceeded to make a "testing grounds" where I try different things (making a "testronach" forge (which didn't work) and making a spell that summons a butterfly which has an inventory). After a while, I started up the CK recently and made a dungeon with the ratway kit, I am not done with it, but I will most likely not release it.

33. Post #11233
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,943 Posts
    So, being unlucky enough to have Skyrim on PS3 instead of PC, I've gotten extremely bored with it.
    Someone give me a ridiculous character to play
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

34. Post #11234
    October 2009
    9,447 Posts
    You know what I wish Skyrim had? Unique bosses. No, not regular bosses with special names.

That skeletal dragon in Labyrinthian was a good example. A unique boss with a model that was never used before for an enemy.

Every other boss is just a stronger version of a regular enemy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

35. Post #11235
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,792 Posts
       Potema    was quite interesting, but I got disappointed when she just turned out to be a generic wizard as a ghost.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

36. Post #11236
    Creator of the Gold Member Times
    November 2011
    1,619 Posts
    No, that doesn't make it right.
    I just use this.

37. Post #11237
    October 2009
    9,447 Posts
    So, being unlucky enough to have Skyrim on PS3 instead of PC, I've gotten extremely bored with it.
    A sexist vampire. Kill every non essential NPC that's opposite your sex. Your only way to heal yourself is through food. No potions allowed.
    As for your playstyle, Battlemage.

Edited:

Gives the same result of doing it through console, just easier.. Still cheating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #11238
    Creator of the Gold Member Times
    November 2011
    1,619 Posts
    I don't consider it cheating since you have to actually go to it to remove the enchantments, but that's just my opinion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #11239
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,000 Posts
    Argonian named Gotta-Go-Fast, you must invest all your skill points into stamina and always sprint instead of running and walking. You can use alchemy to brew stamina potions, fight with sprint attack hit and run tactics as soon as you unlock them and get the shield charge perk if possible. Heavy armour. If you died, you didn't go fast enough.

Am I doing this right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #11240
    October 2009
    9,447 Posts
    I don't consider it cheating since you have to actually go to it to remove the enchantments, but that's just my opinion
    Fast traveling to Dragonsreach doesn't seem like much of a hassle to me.
    But, if that's good enough for you, then enjoy it.