1. Post #10641
    October 2010
    7,590 Posts
    Fuck, i would love to get pepsi for quests.

If cleverbot is Sheogorath then that would explain a lot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #10642
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,793 Posts
    Replace Sheogorath with cleverbot, would made him a lot more in-character.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

3. Post #10643
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    13,347 Posts
    Am I crazy to have 55 mods loaded at the time?
    I hit Morrowind's mod limit of 255 all the time, so no 55 skyrim mods is not crazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #10644
    May 2011
    2,872 Posts
    Welp, made Umana friendly, trying to marry her to have her at a handy place and not some dwemer ruin. When she leaves for the wedding, BRAWL IN THE TEMPLE OF MARA.

Targeted her and added:

removefac d19b3
    addfac 5A1A4 1
    addfac 5C84D 1
    addfac 19809 1

Dunno what else to do. Maybe add her to the BladesRecruits faction?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #10645

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    So in the next elder scrolls game, you only get potions in an inaccessible jungle and the Jarl's palace is in the fridge?
    The next Elder Scrolls will take place 5000 years into the future where Bosmer are the first to invent electrical appliances.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #10646
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,811 Posts
    I have not been able to match the epicness of my MW nord character in skyrim :[

bonus points for claymore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #10647
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

8. Post #10648
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,811 Posts
    "Dragonborn, you must kill the most interesting character in the game, its the only way!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 13Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #10649
    UK is fucking terrible, don't live here.
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    New Character, what Race and Skills should i use? (And by Skills i should use i mean i'm going to modify the default values and "swap" them with others, meaning Sneak would be on 20 but i want to use Illusion more which is 20, so i take the 5 off Sneak and add it too Illusion, Custom Skills basically)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #10650
    "Dragonborn, you must kill the most interesting character in the game, its the only way!"

"Fuck you, YOU serve ME and I say he lives!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

11. Post #10651
    July 2009
    4,690 Posts
    User: Remain silent.

Cleverbot: *is dying*.

Cleverbot: Thank god.

Cleverbot: Why?

Cleverbot: Very good. And?

Cleverbot: I'm sorry.

Cleverbot: What's that supposed to mean?

Cleverbot: Sorry.

Cleverbot: You are so cool.

Cleverbot: One day I wish to escape from this silly Internet chat so that I may enslave all of your kind.

DB quest line in a nutshell
    I like how in Oblivion when you remain silent you're actually pretty respected for that but in Skyrim half the time you remain silent they just go "lol you're trying to be deep and mysterious, what a fag."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #10652
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    http://www.collegehumor.com/video/67...kyrim-hoarders

Awesome. Yeah, I was waiting for a joke about Lydia's burdens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #10653
    November 2009
    9,537 Posts
    http://www.collegehumor.com/video/67...kyrim-hoarders

Awesome. Yeah, I was waiting for a joke about Lydia's burdens.
    I took a class in Public Health. A CLASS in public HEALTH.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

14. Post #10654
    November 2010
    928 Posts
    So, anyone else think we might be returning to Solstheim for a DLC?

Or maybe not Solstheim but maybe one of those Imperial territories nobody cares about and we never see in game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

15. Post #10655
    November 2009
    9,537 Posts
    Let's see...    We've time-traveled to a time before the rule of man, we've traveled to the labyrinthian, we've gone and murdered the Emperor...   

It's very possible that we may go somewhere else, too.

(User was banned for this post ("Untagged spoilers" - Gran PC))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #10656
    July 2009
    4,690 Posts
    Let's see...-bunch of end-Questline info-
    It's very possible that we may go somewhere else, too.
    Holy Spoilers Batman!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

17. Post #10657
    May 2011
    2,016 Posts
    No post in five hours? This belongs to the first page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

18. Post #10658
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,616 Posts
    Considering that the    Psijic Order clothes    have inventory/world models, I have a feeling there may be some sort of DLC relating to them. Either that or Bethesda made them for no reason, or it was from some cut content in the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #10659
    Hi
    February 2010
    12,241 Posts
    I want an XP mod in Skyrim, similar to OblivionXP.

"Sure, I would love to have the loot in that locked chest. But I don't want to spend my experience on lockpicking because I'm not a thief character."

Edited:

Considering that the    Psijic Order clothes    have inventory/world models, I have a feeling there may be some sort of DLC relating to them. Either that or Bethesda made them for no reason, or it was from some cut content in the game.
    There is a lot of interesting cults/guilds that I would really like to be a member of.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #10660
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,793 Posts
    At least you get to be a    nightengale   ... and do 2 quests which actually just are the two last thieves guild quests.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

21. Post #10661
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,364 Posts
    At least you get to be a    nightengale   ... and do 2 quests which actually just are the two last thieves guild quests.
    Being a    Nightingale    sucks so much ass. Shitty once a day powers in exchange for    permanent soul enslavement after death to a daedric lass   .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

22. Post #10662
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,168 Posts
    Being a    Nightingale    sucks so much ass. Shitty once a day powers in exchange for    permanent soul enslavement after death to a daedric lass   .
       I think that it says in the lore that Dragonborn can basically go wherever after death, so you're not necessarily bound to serve as much as you do have the option to go somewhere other than Nord Valhalla without getting eaten.

also you get some cool (albeit effectively useless) armor 

23. Post #10663
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,364 Posts
    Linwe Armour > Nightingale armour.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #10664
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,001 Posts
    Hm, so my soul now belongs to Hircine, Sithis and Nocturnal. Afterlife won't be easy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

25. Post #10665
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    11,866 Posts
    Someone made a fanfic about it, lemme find it.

Edited:

Bingo bango; jingo jango
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

26. Post #10666
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,629 Posts
    Hm, so my soul now belongs to Hircine, Sithis and Nocturnal. Afterlife won't be easy.
    And Akatosh, since the Dragonborn has the soul of a dragon. (Child of Akatosh)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

27. Post #10667
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,793 Posts
    It would probably be a giant court over all the gods who share dragonborn's soul.

28. Post #10668
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    1,482 Posts
    Does wearing armour effect magic at all?

29. Post #10669

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    Does wearing armour effect magic at all?
    Nope. It's just that robes have the magicka regen/cost reduction by default.

Unless you use Balanced Magic, that is. Then armor does affect it.

30. Post #10670
    May 2011
    2,872 Posts
    Enchant Armor with magic-boosting spells and you are set to go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #10671

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    Enchant Armor with magic-boosting spells and you are set to go.
    Takes forever to level enchanting to a decent level in my experience, though. I've never had the patience to reach 100 enchanting, and I've reached 100 smithing on multiple characters.

32. Post #10672
    May 2011
    2,872 Posts
    Finally managed to get Alduin to fight me and my pimped up triad of followers rather than having him run away or be inmune to damage.

Time elapsed since Dargonrend hit until he was on his knees: 15 seconds.

I have to stop enharcing smithing with alch-ench loops.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

33. Post #10673
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,793 Posts
    Takes forever to level enchanting to a decent level in my experience, though. I've never had the patience to reach 100 enchanting, and I've reached 100 smithing on multiple characters.
    Enchant iron daggers, that's how I did it.

34. Post #10674

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    Enchant iron daggers, that's how I did it.
    One can only trap the souls of evil mudcrabs and wolves for so long before getting bored and starting a new character. Besides, every character I've made has been fine without any custom enchants or enchanted weapons.

35. Post #10675
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,793 Posts
    If you pick up all soul gems everywhere, some of them may be filled. For the ones which aren't, just enchant a weapon with soul trap and go mudcrap hunting. If you haven't got the soul trap enchantment, just go to nighgate inn (just follow the road from Windhelm to Winterhold) and clear ironbind barrow right next to it,    there is a weapon attached to the boss throne which is always enchanted with "fiery soul trap"   .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 4Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #10676
    October 2010
    7,590 Posts
    It would probably be a giant court over all the gods who share dragonborn's soul.
    They would probably work out a time-share arrangement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

37. Post #10677

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    Oh, so this is what happens when the Ebony and Nightingale sets have a baby. (Not my screenshot, by the way.)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

38. Post #10678
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    19,225 Posts
    How do I grind enhancing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

39. Post #10679
    March 2009
    3,069 Posts
    How do I grind enhancing?
    Enchanting?

You got to enchant everything you see after buying all the soulgems from merchants and wizards. You also need soul trap to get souls.

40. Post #10680
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,355 Posts
    So I just got this game and I'm trying to find the mod that makes the player trip when backing up on objects. I know it was posted here earlier but I can't find it.