1. Post #10321
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,311 Posts
    I've finally been able to put into words just why the Godhead sucks, it doesn't just piss on your chips, but it also retroactively turns all the chips you've already eaten into piss.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

2. Post #10322
    UK is fucking terrible, don't live here.
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    That was not really nice.
    But yeah, social anxiety makes your life boring.
    Social Anxiety doesn't stop your life from being fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13 (list)

3. Post #10323
    I've finally been able to put into words just why the Godhead sucks, it doesn't just piss on your chips, but it also retroactively turns all the chips you've already eaten into piss.
    I've turned all the chips I've ever eaten into shit.

Does that count for anything?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #10324
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,311 Posts
    I've turned all the chips I've ever eaten into shit.

Does that count for anything?
    No, because you didn't have to eat them like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #10325
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,644 Posts
    Depends how bad it is, really. I basically can't go to

-The supermarket, unless it's a slow day there
    -School
    -A street
    -Town

or else I get the quakes. It doesn't really stop you from having fun, but it's really difficult to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

6. Post #10326
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    I guess it's not as easy for me to understand because i don't suffer from social anxiety, i can pretty much talk to anyone, so sorry on that part.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #10327
    Hi
    February 2010
    12,231 Posts
    Yeah, I can have loads of fun trapped inside my own house. Now even the Internet rates me for laughing at a goddamn picture.

Thanks for reminding me how boring my life is and how worthless I am. It really helps me get that little boost to continue through the day with a smile. Despite all the problems I may have with deep depression, having my future and friendships ruined because of social anxiety and the weight I put up having this social anxiety for three years. Really.

God I hate this world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #10328
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    Yeah, I can have loads of fun trapped inside my own house. Now even the Internet rates me for laughing at a goddamn picture.

Thanks for reminding me how boring my life is and how worthless I am. It really helps me get that little boost to continue through the day with a smile. Despite all the problems I may have with deep depression, having my future and friendships ruined because of social anxiety and the weight I put up having this social anxiety for three years. Really.

God I hate this world.
    If it fucks you up that much get help, i'm not trying to sound like a douche but come on, it was just a joke, don't read into it like i'm insulting you.

Edited:

Anyway, changing the topic, does anyone else thing Redguard are good looking?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #10329
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,729 Posts
    You are a horrible person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 15Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

10. Post #10330
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    Well done taking a joke out of it's context, meaning my, "How boring is your life?" post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #10331
    October 2009
    8,953 Posts
    The hell, none of this was in Skyrim, what quest are you guys talking about? Oh, wait...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #10332
    I sell weed to elementary school students
    February 2009
    11,681 Posts

God I hate this world.
    That's too bad and all, but why are you even talking about it here of all places?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #10333
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    Let's change the topic now then, is there any way to get the Cinematic bars from the Superb ENB-RL without actually using the ENB side of it? I just want the bars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #10334
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,365 Posts
    A bit redundant when using something like this.

the person that does that made everything darker, good texturers know how to keep the feel of the originals
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

15. Post #10335
    October 2009
    8,953 Posts
    the person that does that made everything darker, good texturers know how to keep the feel of the originals
    Hence why I dislike many "HD" textures. Yeah, they're at a high definition, but they look too different.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

16. Post #10336
    February 2011
    17,365 Posts
    Hence why I dislike many "HD" textures. Yeah, they're at a high definition, but they look too different.

eww

aaaaaaaa
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 15Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #10337
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    Odd enough, I just started using Skyrim mods after jerking around vanilla for so long. There's a lot of variety but little that I actually choose to use.

If only the two that I use would work :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #10338
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    Maybe they're conflicting with each other.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #10339
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    19,840 Posts
    Iron generally is that colour, imo I like the increased difference of appearance between iron and steel. Check his steel weapons, those sure as fuck keep to the original aesthetic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #10340
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    I think the original textures are stupid to be honest, considering the colour of Iron Ingots, Iron Daggers look like they were made with something else, unless heat and water make Iron lighter.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #10341
    February 2011
    17,365 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Zing Zing x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #10342
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    Maybe they're conflicting with each other.
    I doubt it, one is just the vampire eyes fix and the other is a blacksmithing enhancement.
    It also keeps unchecking the loading order every time on top of not working.

I got the "more hairstyles" mod and that seems to work or I just have horrible memory and can't recognize some of the styles while creating a new character.

Now I tried disabling everything else so they won't conflict, only using the blacksmithing overhaul and it still doesn't work. How can I know? My character has 100 smithing skill, all of the perks unlocked and still the silver weapons remain un-upgradeable which is something the mod should've changed.

I wonder what is causing the conflict and forces my game to go vanilla. Could anyone lend me a hand with this? I think it's rather not the mods themselves but something wrong with Skyrim since it doesn't keep the load order checked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

23. Post #10343
    September 2010
    3,118 Posts
    Am I the only one who gets bored of the game really fast?

I mean, come on, the game is really, really great in terms of RPG elements, in terms of gameplay in general, in terms of immersion. But come on, 4 missions in Winterhold and you're already an ArchMage with near-top gear? (Morokei mask along with Archmage robes makes your mana source near infinite, if played correctly). 8 Companion quests and that's it? Even the Dark Brotherhood wasn't even that long, so far the only storyline that satisfied me was Thieves Guild.

I still haven't gone far into the main quest storyline and haven't fought in the war, but from what I can tell, things just go pretty fast, and after you've done with them, doing additional infinite-like quests which locate you to nearly same dungeons (Especially I hate the aspect in this game is that FUCKING EVERYTHING IS IN DUNGEONS, DUNGEONS DUNGEONS. NO RANDOM QUEST REALLY HAPPENS INSIDE TOWNS/IN WILDERNESS) just makes game pretty boring. And I'm only level 9.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

24. Post #10344
    February 2011
    17,365 Posts
    yeah, its pretty short. i finished all the quests i could find on my other character, about level 20. i was unstoppable, 1-hitting everything

created new character with a bunch of restrictions and a very different playstyle and im having loads of fun again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

25. Post #10345
    Want an apple?
    October 2010
    2,811 Posts
    What the actual fuck. That's way too much color for a game like Skyrim...
    Must be someone who played one of those Asian MMORPGs where everything is oooh so pretty and perfect - in other words; A different kind of fantasy genre.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

26. Post #10346
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts

This is a game though, not real life, so if Iron is dark before it's manufactured into a weapon, it should in theory be dark after.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13 (list)

27. Post #10347
    Iggy the mean Piggy
    September 2007
    9,080 Posts
    Alright. Tried Wheeze's dungeon pack and that's that. I shall start learning the creation kit right now, it's just so damn good, I want to be as good as Wheeze VV
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

28. Post #10348
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    Millenia not a good texturer.

No.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

29. Post #10349
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    13,515 Posts
    the game is really great in terms of RPG elements, in terms of gameplay in general, in terms of immersion
    no, no and maybe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

30. Post #10350
    May 2011
    2,016 Posts

This is a game though, not real life, so if Iron is dark before it's manufactured into a weapon, it should in theory be dark after.
    You seriously post way too much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 15Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #10351
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    I'll do everyone a favour and come off Facepunch for a bit, i'm used to talking online like MSN and Steam, so sorry if i post alot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #10352
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,639 Posts
    Am I the only one who gets bored of the game really fast?

I mean, come on, the game is really, really great in terms of RPG elements, in terms of gameplay in general, in terms of immersion.
    I am afraid even some of those elements disappoints me. The RPG elements are almost inexistent, every skill only has 100 levels where you have to choose some silly, OP and/or useless perks which seems to be the only reason to level up. If you got some good armor, a shield and a sword, there might not be much strategy at all, the only challenges are the unbalanced dungeon bosses. As I may have said before I experience Skyrim as an action game with rpg elements rather than a proper rpg.

When it comes to the point with immersion (I am not going to mention gameplay), the immersion is a bit terrible, sure the NPCs talk together and are voiced properly and the player can do jobs him/herself, but it gets kind of annoying if you steal someone else's work and they just stand there telling you the same things over and over again. For example, in Windhelm, I like to smith, then enchant stuff, the problem is that when I enchant the things I have smithed, a woman supposed to stand with her back to me suddenly keep talking and saying the same lines over and over again. When it comes to elder scrolls games, there is also one huge factor that impact immersion and that is lore; when you talk to a quest giver, there are only a few cases you can actually ask about a few different subjects. This was a lot better in Oblivion where you can ask about different subjects and the NPC will tell you some lore, but Morrowind is the real winner whereas any dialogue contains some phrases you can just click on and find out more about, making any NPC an encyclopedia about anything they say. In Skyrim, you only learn the lore about Nords and the holds and possibly a great deal about the Dwemer, but you can't really find out about some of the background of different things. You can't for example ask an NPC about the dragon war or ask the blades about the great war, those things can only be found in books.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

33. Post #10353
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,644 Posts
    alot
    this motherfucker right here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

34. Post #10354
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,057 Posts
    Another time spell is out. Just released on the nexus.

http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/down...e.php?id=13811
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

35. Post #10355
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,502 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Denmark Show Events Useful Useful x 7Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

36. Post #10356
    March 2012
    189 Posts

God I hate this world.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAKE SOMETHING GOOD HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE MOTHERFUCKER
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 14Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #10357
    moo
    November 2006
    4,767 Posts
    I think you accidentally hit the reply button instead of just rating him. It's understandable, the dumb rating and the reply button are right next to each other.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 9 (list)

38. Post #10358
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

you're arguing about the most stupid pointless shit

the colour of a fucking dagger, my god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #10359
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    5,983 Posts
    When I look at the textures in skyrim, does anyone else feel like they don't...feel right? Rock wall textures seem too cold and plastic-looking, wood seems overly blocky, and doesn't look very much like wood except for the color. The ground and tree textures are pretty good, and the water is fairly decent, but every once in a while something just doesn't feel right about some of the textures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

40. Post #10360
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    on a side note, does anyone else love the iron mace? it just looks the best IMO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)