1. Post #10681
    May 2011
    2,628 Posts
    I have to say, Faralda is turning out to be far more helpful than expected from an Altmer. Having always a Destruction spell ready nonwithstanding.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

2. Post #10682
    October 2011
    368 Posts
    So I just got this game and I'm trying to find the mod that makes the player trip when backing up on objects. I know it was posted here earlier but I can't find it.
    http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/135...ns-combat-mod/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #10683
    Oh, so this is what happens when the Ebony and Nightingale sets have a baby.

What the fuck? Female armor that doesn't expose ANY SKIN?

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 18Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #10684
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    CBBE version by Hentai is coming soon.

With 99.97 % less armor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #10685

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    CBBE version by Hentai is coming soon.

With 99.97 % less armor.
    It was designed by Hentai. Not to mention that Hentai doesn't make armor for CBBE.

6. Post #10686
    November 2010
    928 Posts
    And a male version that doesn't look like shit will never be made.

Edited:

what a shame
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #10687
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,360 Posts
    On a mod that makes the women look better:

My girl saw this mod And the skimpy armor mod And the less makeup mod. She called me a sexist pig and asked me to remove them. I did. Then I showed her what the women in Skyrim realy look like. She called them a bunch of meth addicts in drag and made me put back all three mods!
    oh man i laughed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 28 (list)

8. Post #10688

August 2011
    5,969 Posts

oh man i laughed
    TBH the default skin textures in Skyrim have really weird splotches, especially on the hands. It always creeped me out.

Let's not get started on the baggy skin Argonians have.

9. Post #10689
    UK is fucking terrible, don't live here.
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts

oh man i laughed
    I find it annoying when guys refer to their girlfriend as 'their girl', it's just sounds stupid and like they own them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 5 (list)

10. Post #10690
    November 2010
    928 Posts
    TBH the default skin textures in Skyrim have really weird splotches, especially on the hands. It always creeped me out.

Let's not get started on the baggy skin Argonians have.
    what baggy skin? that's how most reptiles look
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #10691
    May 2011
    2,628 Posts
    If you have rigid skin, you want to have more skin than enough to cover your body, otherwise you cannot afford to move without breaking your skin. And that's terrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

12. Post #10692

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    what baggy skin? that's how most reptiles look
    I know. Doesn't change the fact that naked Argonians are creepy with their baggy midriff.

And Argonians have breasts/pecs with no nipples...Why do they even have mammaries?

13. Post #10693
    July 2009
    4,278 Posts

oh man i laughed
    I dunno what's more sad, the fact that he installed the mods (even though he has a girlfriend...) or the fact that he showed her said mods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

14. Post #10694
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,360 Posts
    I dunno what's more sad, the fact that he installed the mods (even though he has a girlfriend...) or the fact that he showed her said mods.
    She saw the mod

aka he's playing, and she walks in

15. Post #10695
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,331 Posts
    Sweet managed to get the Elder Scroll before even delivering the Dragonstone.

Edited:

Thus, without any shout unlocked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 15Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #10696
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,208 Posts
    Is there a big alternate start mod that lets me choose from a number of choices?

17. Post #10697

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    Is there a big alternate start mod that lets me choose from a number of choices?
    Yes.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9557

There's a Workshop version too, just type in "live another life" in the Workshop search.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #10698
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,208 Posts
    This game needs fancy plumed hats so I can feel fancy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #10699
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    22,837 Posts
    I killed a regular dragon today at level 55
    Using a shout

I think pigging out on garlic to loose carry weight may had something to do with that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 4 (list)

20. Post #10700

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    This game needs fancy plumed hats so I can feel fancy.
    The Lovely Hair mod has hairstyles with feathered hats for female characters...*shrug*

21. Post #10701
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,026 Posts
    Companion's questline spoilers:    Normally I play super-lawful-good in these types of games, but killing every member of the Silver Hand as a werewolf using the Ring of Hircine was extremely satisfying. Heck, being a werewolf in general is very fun.   

22. Post #10702
    December 2008
    469 Posts

1:57
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 38Winner Winner x 2 (list)

23. Post #10703
    March 2011
    3,970 Posts
    Well, at least it looks lore friendly.

Also, does necklace of diesease immunity completely protect me from vampirism?

24. Post #10704

August 2011
    5,969 Posts

Lore friendly? What is driving the car? Invisible horses?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #10705
    October 2009
    8,892 Posts
    I killed a regular dragon today at level 55
    Using a shout

I think pigging out on garlic to loose carry weight may had something to do with that
    Dare I ask which one?

26. Post #10706
    November 2009
    8,652 Posts
    Did anyone else notice all the animal penises?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

27. Post #10707
    Hi
    February 2010
    12,231 Posts
       also you get some cool (albeit effectively useless) armor   
    Master the Enchanting skill and get the Enchantment Cleansing mod. You can now Enchant it however you'd like. Enchanting Freedom is also a great mod.

Edited:

Dark Brotherhood spoiler/hint image.
    http://i.imgur.com/GkZUw.jpg

It would be fun if the guards turned hostile.
       My character is actually a Dunmer. I was just curious to see how she reacts towards all the other races. Khajiit was the most amusing one.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

28. Post #10708
    October 2009
    8,892 Posts
    Master the Enchanting skill and get the Enchantment Cleansing mod. You can now Enchant it however you'd like. Enchanting Freedom is also a great mod.

Edited:

Dark Brotherhood spoiler/hint image.
    http://i.imgur.com/GkZUw.jpg

It would be fun if the guards turned hostile.
       My character is actually a Dunmer. I was just curious to see how she reacts towards all the other races. Khajiit was the most amusing one.   
    "Hey that looks famili-...Nah...

29. Post #10709
    December 2008
    469 Posts
    I like my game immersive, and if animals have no reproductive organs then how can they reproduce? They'd have to magically pop out of nowhere, and that's not immersive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #10710
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    22,837 Posts
    Dare I ask which one?
    Dragonrend

It was a regular dragon.

Edited:

Why do you have a wolf raging boner mod

Edited:

WHY DO YOU HAVE A HORSE DICK MOD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #10711

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    Why were you looking between their legs?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #10712
    October 2009
    8,892 Posts
    Dragonrend

It was a regular dragon.
    HOW
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #10713
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,420 Posts
    When you've played a game for several years you tend to notice strange modifications.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

34. Post #10714
    November 2010
    928 Posts
    Video reminded me of this:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #10715
    December 2008
    469 Posts

Lore friendly? What is driving the car? Invisible horses?

Oh don't worry, my Oblivion is 100% lore friendly. The kart is powered by Dwemer tech.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

36. Post #10716

August 2011
    5,969 Posts

Oh don't worry, my Oblivion is 100% lore friendly. The kart is powered by Dwemer tech.
    Who would...what...why...why is there Mario Kart in Oblivion? This makes less sense than wolf boner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #10717
    May 2009
    22,837 Posts
    It was out of place
    Red is noticeable when it's in front of black
    My friend pointed out the horsecock

I honestly have no clue. I don't know if something else killed it, but when it landed I used dragonrend and it just died.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

38. Post #10718
    UK is fucking terrible, don't live here.
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    Who would...what...why...why is there Mario Kart in Oblivion? This makes less sense than wolf boner.
    I can't tell if you're serious or being sarcastic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #10719
    September 2008
    1,056 Posts

Damn that's slow as shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

40. Post #10720

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    I can't tell if you're serious or being sarcastic.
    I can understand (okay, not really) people with eccentric and weird fetishes downloading animal cock mods. I can't understand someone driving on a Mario Kart track at 1 KM/H.