1. Post #3121
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    11,987 Posts
    wow that sucks, especially considering how expensive laces are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

2. Post #3122
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,637 Posts
    Hey guys, just bought my new hoodie, what do you think!?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 30Disagree Disagree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3123
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,136 Posts
    wow that sucks, especially considering how expensive laces are.
    I know right. Now I gotta take out another loan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #3124
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,050 Posts
    Hey guys, just bought my new hoodie, what do you think!?

if youre not joking (you probably are but just in case) and legit want a n7 hoodie for some reason get the plain one

it's subtle enough that you wont look like a stupid cunt and everyone that knows mass effect will still get it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #3125
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,561 Posts
    Right so I bought the gray janoskis. They look really nice coupled with my black jeans.

But holy shit. I asked the girl there if it came with flat laces. She pulls out the other pair of laces it comes with and said yes. I'm too busy putting on the shoe to try it so I don't bother to look.

I come home and what do I see?

Usually shoes only come with 1 type of shoelaces. I remember my mom buying nikes out of the blue (she often does that because "oh i found a good deal" and sometimes it doesn't look that good but I wear it anyway as not to make her feel bad) and it would come with 2 different laces, each having a different color but both were the same type
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events

6. Post #3126
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,136 Posts
    Usually shoes only come with 1 type of shoelaces. I remember my mom buying nikes out of the blue (she often does that because "oh i found a good deal" and sometimes it doesn't look that good but I wear it anyway as not to make her feel bad) and it would come with 2 different laces, each having a different color but both were the same type

The shoes I get usually are the opposite: one type of lace already on the shoe and another type in the box.

Edited:

Whatever, I'll deal with it.

Ones I got.

7. Post #3127
    Mon
    April 2011
    4,102 Posts
    let's discuss haircuts
    how can i cut my hair short, but keep the bangs, without it looking like ass
    the biebercut i have is getting pretty lame
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #3128
    December 2009
    4,864 Posts
    Janoski's look really nice but my inner smelly liberal can't quite stomach the fact that they're probably made for pennies on the dollar by an 8 year old
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #3129
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,999 Posts
    i want this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #3130
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,218 Posts
    i want this
    I don't know why

11. Post #3131
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    4,643 Posts
    i want this shirt, Y/N?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #3132
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    Holy shit, man. I LOVE the way the slim fit shirts from the Kohl's 'Marc Anthony' line fit on me. They are like the Extra Slim Fit 1MX shirts from express, only a little over half the price. Plus, Kohl's has way better coupon deals. Practically a '20% off everything' card every week. I guess, the only downside is that they don't have as many colors to select from. However, they have tons of patterns, too. And what one Kohl's doesn't have, the one three miles away probably does. And if that one doesn't have it, try the other one that's eight miles away. Also, my mother told me to get another suit in a different color, in case I have to go to a funeral. She didn't exactly say that, I just think she wants me to have a more applicable suit for ALL occasions.

When I wear it, I call myself Det. Fails. MPD

But I'll only post pictures if people want me to. Because I crave attention, you bastards. No. I really don't. I am just cooking Italian sausages and I don't want to get up and put on a suit until they are done. Also I don't want to splash sausage juice on the suit. And by that time, I will probably just want to go to sleep. Did I mention I love the fit of these Marc Anthony shirts? Damn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #3133
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,050 Posts
    good to know

14. Post #3134
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,218 Posts
    Kohls has really good shit for the price, you just have to look for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #3135
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,504 Posts
    I have a newly found respect for crowns, they're quite comfortable.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #3136
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    4,643 Posts
    crowns are great

Edited:

I hate slim fit and i don't like american apparel shirts. I really like Beefy-Ts and Anvil shirts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #3137
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    2,998 Posts
    Holy shit, man. I LOVE the way the slim fit shirts from the Kohl's 'Marc Anthony' line fit on me. They are like the Extra Slim Fit 1MX shirts from express, only a little over half the price. Plus, Kohl's has way better coupon deals. Practically a '20% off everything' card every week. I guess, the only downside is that they don't have as many colors to select from. However, they have tons of patterns, too. And what one Kohl's doesn't have, the one three miles away probably does. And if that one doesn't have it, try the other one that's eight miles away. Also, my mother told me to get another suit in a different color, in case I have to go to a funeral. She didn't exactly say that, I just think she wants me to have a more applicable suit for ALL occasions.

When I wear it, I call myself Det. Fails. MPD

But I'll only post pictures if people want me to. Because I crave attention, you bastards. No. I really don't. I am just cooking Italian sausages and I don't want to get up and put on a suit until they are done. Also I don't want to splash sausage juice on the suit. And by that time, I will probably just want to go to sleep. Did I mention I love the fit of these Marc Anthony shirts? Damn.
    Checking those shirts out as I type this.

And do post photos please!

18. Post #3138
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    Also, I need to go back to H&M to get a couple more polos. These things fit really well too. damn. I'm thinking probably a light gray and maybe a reddish color, if they've got it. Maybe a darker pink. Also probably another blue one. In a different shade.

This warmer weather crept up on me reeel fast. But the best part about H&M polo shirts is that they are a great fit, and they are only $9.99. Shwing.

19. Post #3139
    December 2011
    694 Posts
    you need a different haircut
    what you have now just makes it more round
    It isnt even a haircut, it's just growing there without stuff being done to it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

20. Post #3140
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    crowns are great

Edited:

I hate slim fit and i don't like american apparel shirts. I really like Beefy-Ts and Anvil shirts.
    Wait.. I have a few Anvil shirts that are pretty tight. They make a wide range of fitted shirts. Made organically too, apparently. Or so the tags on mine say.

21. Post #3141
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    4,643 Posts
    I like the heavy duty fit.

Edited:

Y/N on this sweet upper body cover
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #3142
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    I like the heavy duty fit.

Edited:

Y/N on this sweet upper body cover
    I love Missile Command. As a matter of fact, it's one of my most cherished Atari carts. However, I would not wear it on a shirt.

23. Post #3143
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,050 Posts
    It isnt even a haircut, it's just growing there without stuff being done to it
    Well then grow it out then do stuff to it cocknugget
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

24. Post #3144
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    All you lucky fuckers get to enjoy your springtime weather, and here in Washington we're still getting snow. ):
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #3145
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,084 Posts
    it was 60 degrees in january here in missouri

fucking midwest weather

26. Post #3146
    December 2011
    694 Posts
    Well then grow it out then do stuff to it cocknugget
    like what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

27. Post #3147
    Blue Member
    July 2010
    2,725 Posts
    All you lucky fuckers get to enjoy your springtime weather, and here in Washington we're still getting snow. ):
    The thing I like about cold climates is that you get to layer clothes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

28. Post #3148
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    6,618 Posts
    What

Shoes always come with two sets of laces in my experience

Edited:

Also labbet dude, game-themed shirts are almost without exception a bad idea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

29. Post #3149
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,304 Posts
    The shoes I get usually are the opposite: one type of lace already on the shoe and another type in the box.

Edited:

Whatever, I'll deal with it.

Ones I got.
    you do realise you can just buy some more laces?

they literally cost less than 1

*probably should have read the rest of the posts in this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #3150
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,459 Posts
    I should get out more, becuase I just found out that there's an American Apparel store here in Stockholm. I haven't checked out their clothes yet.. would it be worth the effort?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

31. Post #3151
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,050 Posts
    like what
    look up hairstyles that go with oval face structures, pick one you like, and grow your hair to that length

32. Post #3152
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    4,643 Posts
    blah blah blah u like?

its not tight and expensive idk if you'll like it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

33. Post #3153
    April 2011
    1,765 Posts
    blah blah blah u like?

its not tight and expensive idk if you'll like it
    do u sk8 if you dont sk8 u can't wear sk8 brands santa cruz is a sk8 brand only sk8rs wear sk8 brands.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #3154
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    4,643 Posts
    do u sk8 if you dont sk8 u can't wear sk8 brands santa cruz is a sk8 brand only sk8rs wear sk8 brands.
    yup i sk8 but i dont do tricks

35. Post #3155
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,477 Posts
    sk8rs don't do tricks they go down a ramp once in a while and use skateboards to get places a little bit faster than walking
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

36. Post #3156
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    4,643 Posts
    sk8rs don't do tricks they go down a ramp once in a while and use skateboards to get places a little bit faster than walking
    exactly. thats what I do. if you walk in santa cruz, your're a loser.

37. Post #3157
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,218 Posts
    mother FUCKER it's cold

I don't need to be wearing a wool jacket in the middle of March!!

38. Post #3158
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,854 Posts
    This cool indie clothing brand just released their first line.

http://cheeseorlemon.bigcartel.com/

probably gonna buy this sweater
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

39. Post #3159
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,561 Posts
    mother FUCKER it's cold

I don't need to be wearing a wool jacket in the middle of March!!
    I feel sad that the winter is over. I left most of my tshirts at my parents and now if I don't have a sweater outside I kinda feel naked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events

40. Post #3160
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,957 Posts
    I really never saw the appeal of 'look at me i smoke weed' clothing, I mean it's nice and all but damn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)