1. Post #2241
    Let me tell you about HATS
    November 2011
    981 Posts
    What's your favourite textiles for hats? If you're a hatter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2242
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,193 Posts
    I'm going to confort her about one misunderstanding; I never was a guy friend whom suddenly wants more (which she apparently tough), how I already fell for her personality a long time ago, how I allways had a genuine interest in her because no other girl has made me feel such a wide array of strong emotions and that I've never could have imagined that I would meet someone like her.

(I just wrote 3 pages about this, but then I noticed how overboard it was)

I will also try to make some moves at every chance I get.

Sounds like a good chick flick, seriously.

Don't let those feelings control you, because impulsive actions really never pay off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events

3. Post #2243
    I'M A MASSIVE FAGGOT AND LOVE COCKS
    June 2007
    4,991 Posts
    dont come clean about how you really feel, thats just dumb

make a move or something, dont just tell her "IVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU"
    yeah.. that's the truth, deep down i feel like everything would be better if there was just love and honesty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #2244
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    24,225 Posts
    TL;DR-Got friendzoned
    no you didn't. she never saw you as a sexual interest. you're just a friend. one day she may see you as a sexual interest (maybe if you get a better haircut or stop acting like a pussy or something). one day something may happen. people need to stop indoctrinating themselves into this urban myth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2245
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,193 Posts
    You call it a myth, yet accept it. The only difference, is you don't like it being called a "friend zone"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2246
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    24,225 Posts
    why would i accept it? i used to think it was a real thing. it gave me an excuse for sexual failure and an excuse to give up. but i've broken out of the non-existent zone so many times now i refuse to believe in it. it's just an explanation for idiots who can't accept that anything other than bad timing ruined their attempt to get pussy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #2247
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,193 Posts
    why would i accept it? i used to think it was a real thing. it gave me an excuse for sexual failure and an excuse to give up. but i've broken out of the non-existent zone so many times now i refuse to believe in it. it's just an explanation for idiots who can't accept that anything other than bad timing ruined their attempt to get pussy
    I have already posted that this is more than timing. To say it's timing is to say you have only broken out of it because it was sheer luck.

Define "timing".

Also, it seems like you refuse to accept it, but refusing to accept something is saying something is real. The whole reason as to why it happens, getting "friendzoned" is wrong. You can call it what ever, but it still exists.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events

8. Post #2248
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    24,225 Posts
    "oh no i left it too long to ask her out so now i've been friendzoned oh well i just timed it badly"

"DUDE ask her out RIGHT NOW because if you leave it too long and mess up the TIMING then you'll get friendzoned"

Also, it seems like you refuse to accept it, but refusing to accept something is saying something is real. The whole reason as to why it happens, getting "friendzoned" is wrong. You can call it what ever, but it still exists.
    what

no it's just not real in the sense that most people believe it to be. it's not a zone. it's not a physical thing. it's nothing. it's not worth talking about at all. sometimes you are friends with someone and sometimes you will remain friends and sometimes you will get to shag her anyway

giving it this official title of irrefutable truth puts a label on it that is completely unnecessary

again, it's just an excuse for idiots. it's like those stupid non-existent mental conditions with the really wishy-washy symptoms like "do you feel sad sometimes?" that gives nerds on forums an excuse to say "I SUFFER WITH X Y AND Z AND THEREFORE I CAN'T TALK TO GIRLS"

Edited:

seith considering you're the guy who says it's possible to be BRO TEAM ALPHA MALE MK.2 i'm really surprised you're championing the friendzone as a legitimate thing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #2249
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,644 Posts
    no it's just not real in the sense that most people believe it to be. it's not a zone. it's not a physical thing. it's nothing. it's not worth talking about at all. sometimes you are friends with someone and sometimes you will remain friends and sometimes you will get to shag her anyway

giving it this official title of irrefutable truth puts a label on it that is completely unnecessary

again, it's just an excuse for idiots. it's like those stupid non-existent mental conditions with the really wishy-washy symptoms like "do you feel sad sometimes?" that gives nerds on forums an excuse to say "I SUFFER WITH X Y AND Z AND THEREFORE I CAN'T TALK TO GIRLS"

Edited:

seith considering you're the guy who says it's possible to be BRO TEAM ALPHA MALE MK.2 i'm really surprised you're championing the friendzone as a legitimate thing
    I don't think Seith's saying it's an irrefutable truth, but that the term does have some truth to it.
    If you leave asking out a girl for too long, she'll think of you as a friend because any confident guy who wanted to go out with her would've have done it sooner, she's not categorising you into "potential love interest" but into "cool stuff I did with friends".
    Yes you can still fuck your friends (alcohol comes to mind) and no, the zone doesn't actually exist, it's just a blanket term for waiting too long to ask out a girl, bad timing.

We aren't condoning people labelling themselves with disorders nor do we believe in it.
    Besides, the kind of guy who waits a long time to ask a girl out would be the type of guy who confesses all his feelings after he's knew the girl for a while and make it all awkward. Bare in mind we're talking relationships here, not just fucking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

10. Post #2250
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    24,225 Posts
    that makes much more sense than seith's cryptic posts thank you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #2251
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,193 Posts
    "oh no i left it too long to ask her out so now i've been friendzoned oh well i just timed it badly"

"DUDE ask her out RIGHT NOW because if you leave it too long and mess up the TIMING then you'll get friendzoned"

what

While the idea behind what you are saying is solid, there are still a few contradictions;

1. Timing can be a part of the problem, but the "timing" results from poor understanding and weak male behavior. It's not the sole reason for why people become "friends" with a woman instead of lovers.

2. While you don't want to accept it as just something unbreakable, undeniable, it is still something you realize exists, just in a different term . I say this because sometimes you are friends with someone and sometimes you will remain friends and sometimes you will get to shag her anyway indicates that even though you refuse to accept it and won't quit just because there's such a thing, you still believe it. Refusing to accept is saying something exists, so you can't just say it doesn't exist when you obviously believe it.

3. Never realized people used it as an excuse actually, thanks.

4. I am saying it exists, not that I use it as an excuse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #2252
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    24,225 Posts
    that makes a lot of sense actually
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #2253
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,976 Posts
    Ah crap yesterday at my friend's party I had to take a piss so I went outside and instantly unzipped my pants. After realising I was pissing in the middle of his terrace garden I decided to walk to the hedge while I was still pissing. I walked past a few poeple and continued pissing. Then suddenly someone shoved me and when I looked back I realised I pissed over the shoes ( And maybe a part of her legs. I don't know for sure ) of my friend's girlfriend withoud realising it... She was mad as hell and everyone already noticed that she was not happy that night. I instantly panicked and couldn't mumble anything than sorry but my friends all started to laugh really hard. The girl cycled away crying but my friends didn't take it seriously and only made puns about the situation ( That was the drop that makes the bucket flow-over! ). Then my friend came outside, told me to shut up and not think about it because they already had problems and went after his girlfriend.
    They broke up the next day...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 10Winner Winner x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #2254
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,193 Posts
    Ah crap yesterday at my friend's party I had to take a piss so I went outside and instantly unzipped my pants. After realising I was pissing in the middle of his terrace garden I decided to walk to the hedge while I was still pissing. I walked past a few poeple and continued pissing. Then suddenly someone shoved me and when I looked back I realised I pissed over the shoes of my friend's girlfriend withoud realising it... She was mad as hell and everyone already noticed that she was not happy that night. I instantly panicked and couldn't mumble anything than sorry but my friends all started to laugh really hard. The girl cycled away crying but my friends didn't take it seriously and only made puns about the situation ( That was the drop that makes the bucket flow-over! ). Then my friend came outside, told me to shut up and not think about it because they already had problems and went after his girlfriend.
    I highly doubt accidental pissing on his girlfriend shoes is the cause of the breakup.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

15. Post #2255
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,644 Posts
    Ah crap yesterday at my friend's party I had to take a piss so I went outside and instantly unzipped my pants. After realising I was pissing in the middle of his terrace garden I decided to walk to the hedge while I was still pissing. I walked past a few poeple and continued pissing. Then suddenly someone shoved me and when I looked back I realised I pissed over the shoes of my friend's girlfriend withoud realising it... She was mad as hell and everyone already noticed that she was not happy that night. I instantly panicked and couldn't mumble anything than sorry but my friends all started to laugh really hard. The girl cycled away crying but my friends didn't take it seriously and only made puns about the situation ( That was the drop that makes the bucket flow-over! ). Then my friend came outside, told me to shut up and not think about it because they already had problems and went after his girlfriend.
    Seems like they would have broken up anyway Cheezey, with your assistance or not.
    Would any normal person start crying and running away over someone pissing on their shoes? Either she's mentally unstable or she was really stressed out over other major problems, none of which were your fault.

Seith beat me to it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #2256
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2011
    326 Posts
    I need advice:

I'm still virgin. Sometimes because of hormones i want to find prostitute and fuck her, but after masturbation, I'm loosing all my interest on sexual satisfaction. And continuing my work(study or programing). It happens nearly 3 times per week.

My brain's some part says: Go find prostitute, and fuck her, it will be awesome.
    Other part is like: No man, you can just masturbate, and save your virginity to your love.

What you think i should do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Azerbaijan Show Events

17. Post #2257
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,644 Posts
    I need advice:

I'm still virgin. Sometimes because of hormones i want to find prostitute and fuck her, but after masturbation, I'm loosing all my interest on sexual satisfaction. And continuing my work(study or programing). It happens nearly 3 times per week.

My brain's some part says: Go find prostitute, and fuck her, it will be awesome.
    Other part is like: No man, you can just masturbate, and save your virginity to your love.

Have you ever considered perhaps trying to get a girlfriend?
    Or at the very least getting drunk at a party and fucking a girl there, would be cheaper than a prostitute.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #2258
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    24,225 Posts
    chill the fuck out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

19. Post #2259
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    6,595 Posts
    Why were you walking around while you were pissing

ahahaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

20. Post #2260
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,644 Posts
    Should've just stood in the middle of the party and spun around while pissing for maximum effect
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

21. Post #2261
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,148 Posts
    Successfully hooked up with a beautiful red head last night, gum swap and all. Everything is copacetic.

Edited:

I need advice:

Get off your fucking pity potty and chat up some females at a party. It's not that difficult.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

22. Post #2262
    March 2011
    1,569 Posts
    I need advice:

I think you just need to sit back and take a breather.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

23. Post #2263
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,024 Posts
    i don't get it where's the spagetti
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #2264
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,148 Posts
    Something about "she cycled away crying" is fucken hilarious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

25. Post #2265
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    6,595 Posts
    That whole story was pretty amusing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #2266
    June 2007
    4,991 Posts
    Ah crap yesterday at my friend's party I had to take a piss so I went outside and instantly unzipped my pants. After realising I was pissing in the middle of his terrace garden I decided to walk to the hedge while I was still pissing. I walked past a few poeple and continued pissing. Then suddenly someone shoved me and when I looked back I realised I pissed over the shoes ( And maybe a part of her legs. I don't know for sure ) of my friend's girlfriend withoud realising it... She was mad as hell and everyone already noticed that she was not happy that night. I instantly panicked and couldn't mumble anything than sorry but my friends all started to laugh really hard. The girl cycled away crying but my friends didn't take it seriously and only made puns about the situation ( That was the drop that makes the bucket flow-over! ). Then my friend came outside, told me to shut up and not think about it because they already had problems and went after his girlfriend.
    that's the funniest unfunniest thing i've heard all week hahaha

although i don't believe they broke up because of piss on some shoes.. UNLESS

She liked having pissed shoes and the guy couldn't deal with it so they broke up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #2267
    MyBigBoner.com
    March 2009
    4,126 Posts
    Give me some advice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events

28. Post #2268
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,758 Posts
    Give me some advice.
    an apple a day keeps the doctor away

Edited:

I'm going to confort her about one misunderstanding; I never was a guy friend whom suddenly wants more (which she apparently tough), how I already fell for her personality a long time ago, how I allways had a genuine interest in her because no other girl has made me feel such a wide array of strong emotions and that I've never could have imagined that I would meet someone like her.

(I just wrote 3 pages about this, but then I noticed how overboard it was)

I will also try to make some moves at every chance I get.
    this is not a good plan, please tell me you're not going to do it

Edited:

if you really have to tell her, just tell her later when things work out between you
    there is literally no reason to tell her now unless you want to have a chance of alienating her
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #2269
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,644 Posts
    Jo I've loved you for 5 years and I stare at you in class
    do you love me too? :))))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #2270
    MyBigBoner.com
    March 2009
    4,126 Posts
    an apple a day keeps the doctor away
    I am the doctor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events

31. Post #2271
    June 2007
    4,991 Posts
    I am the doctor.
    no, i am
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #2272
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,147 Posts
    What's your favourite textiles for hats? If you're a hatter.
    i'm a mad hatter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

33. Post #2273
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,210 Posts
    i feel like shit ATM

don't know what it is but talking to people just really annoys me and I think I'm coming down with a cold

34. Post #2274
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    16,682 Posts
    Monday Monday Monday, I am so asking out Cute Well-Spoken Girl. I got a haircut and trimmed the heck out of my beard and am feeling quite confident in my appearance, and I'm just gonna let that roll over into wooing her.

35. Post #2275
    Monday Monday Monday, I am so asking out Cute Well-Spoken Girl. I got a haircut and trimmed the heck out of my beard and am feeling quite confident in my appearance, and I'm just gonna let that roll over into wooing her.
    Will you commence sweet shagging with her?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #2276
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    3,831 Posts
    i feel like shit ATM

don't know what it is but talking to people just really annoys me and I think I'm coming down with a cold
    Those kinds of days happen and I wouldn't let it effect you too much. I'm having a less than stellar day as well, so I'm planning on just lying around, studying for the 4 exams I have next week and possibly finishing up ME3. As long as you do something to preoccupy yourself or prepare yourself, then the day really is not a waste.

37. Post #2277
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    16,682 Posts
    Where's your sense of propriety?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #2278
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,366 Posts
    What a fantastic day.
    First saving a world of boredom by going out shopping with my best friends GF, while he was out looking at bikes and cars with my dad. Then we meet up at the mall.
    Went rent a movie.
    I buy some candy which I then regretted and donated to my best friends brother.
    Then having an hour long run followed by a hot sauna. After that I check in steam if the girl would be there and if she would like to watch a movie with me and my friends. But just as I log in her status was "last online 30 seconds ago", so I tought that she has something planned for tonight.
    While having dinner I get texted by one of my friends whom is bored and I suggest him that he joins in with our movie night. So I jump in my car and head off to pick him up and on our way back to my friends house where were supposed to watch the movie; The girl calls up and says that she has nothing to do. So we head towards her place and pick her up.
    When watching the movie she gets texted by one of our mutual friends (the guy whom I told about my feelings towards her), she shows me the text which is implying that he is really damn drunk. She complains about her saldo being low, so I make the reply with my phone to the guy. Telling him about the situation at the place.
    Get this as an answer: "Yeeeaaaa, I'm at my bro's place, heading home soon. Would have told her about how you feel towards her, have you totally get some."
    (Now do you guys at FP think that third-party help would be good to have? He is a really close friend of hers.)
    Movie goes on, watching a horror movie together with friends is a good source of laughs, laughing at mistakes and making references to videogames and other movies.
    After one and a half movies and an episode of standup comedy, we leave. I drop them off at their places and head home.
    And then I go write about it on the internet.
    My day in short.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #2279
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    3,831 Posts
    He's a big dumb american, not a tiny smart brit.

40. Post #2280
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    4,157 Posts
    What a fantastic day.
    First saving a world of boredom by going out shopping with my best friends GF, while he was out looking at bikes and cars with my dad. Then we meet up at the mall.
    Went rent a movie.
    I buy some candy which I then regretted and donated to my best friends brother.
    Then having an hour long run followed by a hot sauna. After that I check in steam if the girl would be there and if she would like to watch a movie with me and my friends. But just as I log in her status was "last online 30 seconds ago", so I tought that she has something planned for tonight.
    While having dinner I get texted by one of my friends whom is bored and I suggest him that he joins in with our movie night. So I jump in my car and head off to pick him up and on our way back to my friends house where were supposed to watch the movie; The girl calls up and says that she has nothing to do. So we head towards her place and pick her up.
    When watching the movie she gets texted by one of our mutual friends (the guy whom I told about my feelings towards her), she shows me the text which is implying that he is really damn drunk. She complains about her saldo being low, so I make the reply with my phone to the guy. Telling him about the situation at the place.
    Get this as an answer: "Yeeeaaaa, I'm at my bro's place, heading home soon. Would have told her about how you feel towards her, have you totally get some."
    (Now do you guys at FP think that third-party help would be good to have? He is a really close friend of hers.)
    Movie goes on, watching a horror movie together with friends is a good source of laughs, laughing at mistakes and making references to videogames and other movies.
    After one and a half movies and an episode of standup comedy, we leave. I drop them off at their places and head home.
    And then I go write about it on the internet.
    My day in short.
    sounds like you should have made a move on movie night

personally i dont like bringing in 3rd party help and you should be more than capable of doing it yourself. a 3rd party doesnt make things any easier, and having them tell the girl how you feel about them is just as bad as you doing it. just make a move.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)