1. Post #2161
    weed 420 - hi mom - games r 4 nerds - i own - $WAG - *tips fedora* - do u lift?
    October 2007
    12,123 Posts
    The mods would have to do all that work, it's not their job to reupload images just because a user decides to link from a site that has been marked by chrome for malware.
    no but they'll just edit the link out of the post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2162
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,137 Posts
    no but they'll just edit the link out of the post
    Sure, but from the way he posted it seemed like he meant for the mod to manually download all those images, then reupload them to another service.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #2163
    Goatse
    January 2006
    32,044 Posts
    Yeah uh make a habit of re-hosting your images. We'll ban you and edit the post if it's anything beyond a false positive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Useful Useful x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #2164
    Cheesy and delicious.
    August 2010
    5,953 Posts
    Is LMAO Pics an exception to the image macro rule? I noticed that outside the thread, image macros are still bannable, but I don't see any bans for it in LMAO Pics. I just wanted to make sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #2165
    RUBY OVERLORD
    November 2011
    2,115 Posts
    Is LMAO Pics an exception to the image macro rule? I noticed that outside the thread, image macros are still bannable, but I don't see any bans for it in LMAO Pics. I just wanted to make sure.
    is this a serious question?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2166
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,129 Posts
    If I boostar to GM will I be shamed for the rest of my FP life?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

7. Post #2167
    Goatse
    January 2006
    32,044 Posts
    Your head will be trusted on a spike for all to see
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #2168
    RUBY OVERLORD
    November 2011
    2,115 Posts
    If I boostar to GM will I be shamed for the rest of my FP life?
    admit that you just want to get rid of that shitty kony avatar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #2169
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,129 Posts
    admit that you just want to get rid of that shitty kony avatar
    actually that's why I want to booster so I can get my classic 80x80 avatar back

:( John Cleese makes for a brilliant avatar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #2170
    February 2011
    4,518 Posts
    I want a 80x80 Cthulhu avatar, but looks like I'll be stuck with Garrus forever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

11. Post #2171
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,129 Posts
    I want a 80x80 Cthulhu avatar, but looks like I'll be stuck with Garrus forever.
    Boostar with me my fellow Blue, and we shall venture where no man wants to.

From the OIFY to the GMF, we'll strive until there's nothing left.

And when they frown upon us when we see, we'll strike them like a little bee.

Where we'll crown the day and swivel away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny x 6Disagree x 4Artistic x 1Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #2172
    RUBY OVERLORD
    November 2011
    2,115 Posts
    i got boostarded once
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #2173
    February 2011
    1,561 Posts
    I may be late but when listing rates in links back to http://www.facepunch.com/#
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

14. Post #2174
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,212 Posts
    i got boostarded once
    then you apparently got silent banned, unbanned with gold removed, then were changed back to a gold member.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #2175
    Follow me on github!
    January 2009
    2,610 Posts
    then you apparently got silent banned, unbanned with gold removed, then were changed back to a gold member.
    He never got silent banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #2176
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,731 Posts
    I may be late but when listing rates in links back to http://www.facepunch.com/#
    Uhm, what?

"When listings rates in links back to facpunch.com/#"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

17. Post #2177
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,762 Posts
    disable, then re-enable javascript
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #2178
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,212 Posts
    Well he was a blue member about a week ago (I wrote a visitor message at the time) and there's an unban in his event history without a corresponding ban, so a silent ban is the only explanation I can draw from that evidence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

19. Post #2179
    PENISCORP DIRECTOR
    August 2007
    3,067 Posts
    Well he was a blue member about a week ago (I wrote a visitor message at the time) and there's an unban in his event history without a corresponding ban, so a silent ban is the only explanation I can draw from that evidence.
    That's not it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

20. Post #2180
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,731 Posts
    Care to enlighten us what it is then?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #2181
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,129 Posts
    sometimes if you've been a good little poster and not getting banned some of your event log drifts away into history, it happens
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

22. Post #2182
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,212 Posts
    That's not it.
    Well I don't know what it is and it seems I'm not to know, but I did see his name as blue momentarily a week ago when I wrote on his profile, and there was and remains to be an unban event in his log from that same period in time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #2183
    RUBY OVERLORD
    November 2011
    2,115 Posts
    gran and I were farting around and some events occurred and the forum software package had a momentary lapse in reason and decided I was a blue member
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

24. Post #2184
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,129 Posts
    Found the closet to a bad 64x64 avatar, this'll do till I get some dosh for gold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

25. Post #2185
    October 2007
    12,123 Posts
    i got silentbanned and then magically unbanned and now i cant make wicked alts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #2186
    i got silentbanned and then magically unbanned and now i cant make wicked alts
    you were permabanned and silent unbanned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

27. Post #2187
    October 2007
    12,123 Posts
    nop thats way after the silentban & magic unban
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

28. Post #2188
    Equal Moderator
    April 2005
    5,297 Posts
    GranPC did something weird and the mod panel took a dump

you unbanned the gold out of some guy

i haven't seen that one before
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

29. Post #2189
    Gold Member

August 2006
    760 Posts
    I remembered there whas a function where you could press the icon of a thread and it would only show that type of icon. Like Science would only show Science threads, i miss it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #2190
    Goatse
    January 2006
    32,044 Posts
    Actually I would like that function back
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

31. Post #2191
    Supercocks
    September 2010
    8,356 Posts
    -snip might be a bad idea-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

32. Post #2192
    Always trust the niney
    October 2011
    13,382 Posts
    Garry's Mod Related:

Could you please and kindly ask Garry if Golds can receive Gmod "13" Beta?
    I've been playing Gmod since around 2005 and I'm dying to get it, waiting sucks and I will promise to report any bugs that I find.
    Been around since 2005 on 2010 account, mods!

Also, why would he give you a key for being gold?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

33. Post #2193
    Supercocks
    September 2010
    8,356 Posts
    Been around since 2005 on 2010 account, mods!
    I've been playing Garry's Mod since 2005.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #2194
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,129 Posts
    I remembered there whas a function where you could press the icon of a thread and it would only show that type of icon. Like Science would only show Science threads, i miss it.
    like tags? Do note that some post icons are used just so the thread can go through, I'd prefer having categories so people can label (if they want) their thread, all uncatalogued threads will show up as unsorted when people are searching.

imo that'd work best but you know, the post icon thing is cool

35. Post #2195
    Appreciates Subtle Titles
    April 2009
    6,789 Posts
    I miss bad reading. I miss bad reading a lot, guys. What was wrong with it? Can't we have it back? Pretty please?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

36. Post #2196
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    5,664 Posts
    I miss bad reading. I miss bad reading a lot, guys. What was wrong with it? Can't we have it back? Pretty please?
    Yes those were both useful ratings, but we changed them for winner and zing so we use dumb or I guess late now instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

37. Post #2197
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,296 Posts
    What does it mean when it says a mod "DDT'd" a thread?

And what does it mean when someone gets banned for a gimmick?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

38. Post #2198
    a drop dead thread gets put here drop dead thread

39. Post #2199
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,123 Posts
    What does it mean when it says a mod "DDT'd" a thread?

And what does it mean when someone gets banned for a gimmick?
    gimmick is when the username is related stupidly to a posting style (see below)

Rick Perry posted:
    I'M NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT IMMA CHRISTIAN, BUT WHEN ITS NOT OKAY 4 OUR KIDS TO PRAY IN DEM SCHOOLS, THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT --this message sponsored by Rick Perry

40. Post #2200
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,592 Posts
    There's a word missing on the rules page:

Piracy And Leaks

You won't banned for warez/leaks unless:

• You provide links
    • You ask for links
    • You hint at where to download
    • You openly declare or brag about it

Posting screenshots/videos of pirated/leaked content is fine.
    EDIT: Oh, sorry didn't know this was late.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Late Late x 6Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)