1. Post #4161
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    269 Posts
    Is there anyplace where I can buy Mist of Pandaria cheaper than they sell it for on battle.net?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #4162
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,893 Posts
    Their are bots that level up through quests from 1-90. Blizz doesn't give 2 fucks about botting now.
    I didn't even know that was possible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #4163
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    8,517 Posts
    I'm a quarter of the way through 84, just hit Twilight Highlands. I've not bought Pandaria yet, I want to focus on getting my professions up to date before they lag behind again. It just sucks that I'll have to go to Deepholme and kill Troggs to reliably get Embersilk instead of just questing and doing new things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #4164
    October 2009
    1,095 Posts
    Is there anyplace where I can buy Mist of Pandaria cheaper than they sell it for on battle.net?
    http://www.g2play.net/store/World-of...EU-PC-MAC.html

It's not much less, but it's better than nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #4165
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    773 Posts
    There's a sale offer for 54.99 that gets me all the expansions. Is this game worth it? I used to play 4 years ago and I found it a bit boring after finishing TBC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malta Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #4166
    I play the electric violin on desolation row
    March 2005
    2,578 Posts
    Guys, guys, guys. Download a roleplay addon called "My Roleplay". Make a human character in Moonguard RP server. Go to Goldshire Inn. Read the profiles. Even if you don't play WoW anymore, make a trial account. I promise you won't be disappointed. I took tons of screenshots but I'm at school currently, I'll post them when I get home.

But like, at first a person without My Roleplay addon will walk into the Inn and go "Oh wow look at all these people, lol this is funny." But WITH the addon, oh my goodness, it's a whole different story. These profiles are on par with Second Life profiles. About 95% of the people with profiles have a kinks list which lists like 40 sexual kinks and fantasies. Tons of people roleplaying as dickgirls or lesbians (teehee sorry guys, girls only ^_^). Lots of weird scat-vore-furry-bestiality profiles as well. A lot of the profiles are longer than essays I have written in University. One guy had a profile describing sexual scenarios that he would like to roleplay in insane detail, like, easily 3 pages worth of detail per scenario.

It really makes me wonder how that happened. Like how did people come together as a community and go "yeah, let's use WoW for our weird fetishes." I was doing a video series on Second Life (which youtube put a prompt end to after the first video, fascists) and this is x10 more fucked up. Not necessarily because of the content, but moreso because of the fact that this is World of Warcraft. A fantasy game about raiding and pvping, expansive lore, etc. Then people just take a shit on all of that and start roleplaying as cow-girl-dick-shitting-cum-dumpsters.

edit: Also, the amount of people in the inn. I cannot overstate how many people there are in that inn. I seriously think the times we have been to the inn there were 150-200 people in it, just on the main floor (late night, not prime time).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #4167
    February 2011
    1,958 Posts
    Oh God that makes me wanna sub for WoW (my scroll ended today :( )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #4168
    March 2005
    2,578 Posts
    Oh God that makes me wanna sub for WoW (my scroll ended today :( )
    You can do it with trial.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #4169
    March 2005
    2,578 Posts
    NSFW NSFW NSFW

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

10. Post #4170
    Horrible at Shooters
    Dennab
    August 2012
    1,510 Posts
    Eyes: jizz-white
    Loves:
    rape

11. Post #4171
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,374 Posts
    This reminds me of the day when a level 3 gnome PMed me to RP while I was playing around on my Pandaren warrior. I like to RP so I was pleased about having someone to talk to while I collected bear rumps and lowered the wildlife population, but then they tried steering the conversation to vore, pandas eating gnomes and all that jazz.

I might be a little bit traumatized by the encounter because I don't play on my warrior for really long periods of time. I thought I was safe on Wyrmrest, but I was wrong, so so so wrong.

12. Post #4172
    January 2009
    8,517 Posts
    Are the RP servers only full of that? Or are there actual proper Roleplayers there?

13. Post #4173
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,856 Posts
    Are the RP servers only full of that? Or are there actual proper Roleplayers there?
    It's pretty much just in Goldshire alliance side, Horde side is a lot better but even going anywhere that isn't Goldshire on alliance side is like night and day, Goldshire is weird. And as far as I know Moon Guard is the only realm that really has the whole weird goldshire thing going, This is just US though I don't know about EU.

14. Post #4174
    October 2009
    1,095 Posts
    Argent Dawn EU is actually quite good for roleplaying, for next month we got a four to six week long RP-PVP event planned in Outland, about 10-15 guilds on both sides will be attending if all goes well.

Goldshire is still hole on the map that should be avoided, but I'd rather see them there than spread out over the world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #4175
    I have a 1 inch cock erect but girls cum all over me
    April 2009
    725 Posts
    I just got to level 11 with a shammy. I have no clue on what spec to choose. Can I have some advice or direction please? I have no BoAs by the way since my highest level is level 70 at the moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Korea, Republic of Show Events

16. Post #4176
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,895 Posts
    Guys, guys, guys. Download a roleplay addon called "My Roleplay". Make a human character in Moonguard RP server. Go to Goldshire Inn. Read the profiles. Even if you don't play WoW anymore, make a trial account. I promise you won't be disappointed. I took tons of screenshots but I'm at school currently, I'll post them when I get home.

But like, at first a person without My Roleplay addon will walk into the Inn and go "Oh wow look at all these people, lol this is funny." But WITH the addon, oh my goodness, it's a whole different story. These profiles are on par with Second Life profiles. About 95% of the people with profiles have a kinks list which lists like 40 sexual kinks and fantasies. Tons of people roleplaying as dickgirls or lesbians (teehee sorry guys, girls only ^_^). Lots of weird scat-vore-furry-bestiality profiles as well. A lot of the profiles are longer than essays I have written in University. One guy had a profile describing sexual scenarios that he would like to roleplay in insane detail, like, easily 3 pages worth of detail per scenario.

It really makes me wonder how that happened. Like how did people come together as a community and go "yeah, let's use WoW for our weird fetishes." I was doing a video series on Second Life (which youtube put a prompt end to after the first video, fascists) and this is x10 more fucked up. Not necessarily because of the content, but moreso because of the fact that this is World of Warcraft. A fantasy game about raiding and pvping, expansive lore, etc. Then people just take a shit on all of that and start roleplaying as cow-girl-dick-shitting-cum-dumpsters.

edit: Also, the amount of people in the inn. I cannot overstate how many people there are in that inn. I seriously think the times we have been to the inn there were 150-200 people in it, just on the main floor (late night, not prime time).
    As a person who plays on Moon Guard and roleplays, I can confirm this is 100% true. My guildmates and I will literally fly around the zone to avoid Elwynn Forest in particular, and alot of people do.

The usual saying of a human that's level 1-10 in Elwynn is "Get me the fuck out of here please." as they hobble around as fast as their legs can take them in an effort to get out of there. I can't blame them.

17. Post #4177
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,893 Posts
    I have a RP undead monk

He used to be a innkeeper/pub landlord who cooked and served beer, then the plague hit lorderaon and his shipment of hops and wheat was plagued unknowingly, killing himself and his customers, now he's been risen and discovered the art of brewmastering - serving travelers/adventurers and just anyone else who is friendly fine ales and food on his journey across the world.

Edited:

I just got to level 11 with a shammy. I have no clue on what spec to choose. Can I have some advice or direction please? I have no BoAs by the way since my highest level is level 70 at the moment.
    Currently enhancement is good, but its always best to go elemental I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #4178
    Ask me about my 'female train' fetish.
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,457 Posts
    Currently enhancement is good, but its always best to go elemental I think.
    Best to go Ele then if you want to grind dungeons to offspec Resto since they share mostly the same gear.

Enhancement is pretty different from Ele/Resto and lugging that extra gear around while levelling just isn't worth it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #4179
    December 2008
    246 Posts
    Finally managed to solo Ulduar 10, Thorim was a real bitch. I really am not looking forward to doing this every week but that warrior set is just so damn awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

20. Post #4180
    Horrible at Shooters
    Dennab
    August 2012
    1,510 Posts
    I was taming a Spirit Beast, there was another alliance hunter near me but I reacted quicker than him.

Then he one shotted it when I was about to finish taming.

RIP Arcturis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #4181
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,893 Posts
    lol hows that allowed? Should be a disabled feature when someone is taming.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #4182
    Horrible at Shooters
    Dennab
    August 2012
    1,510 Posts
    lol hows that allowed? Should be a disabled feature when someone is taming.
    I still don't understand why he did it. If he had let me finish the tame I would've been gone and he would've had less competition, but now I'm just going to be back in 20 hours and willing to return the favor.

23. Post #4183
    DID I MENTION I PLAY BANJO
    July 2010
    7,502 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

24. Post #4184
    Best Woofie On Facepunch!
    July 2007
    6,165 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #4185
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    i know i'll regret this, but

i play swtor right now but it's getting boring super quick because, quite frankly, there's no content at endgame and i'm bored with it already.

SO. Question time.

1) Is it still $15 a month to play?
    2) Can I get a free trial or something?
    3) how much is it going to cost me to get up to date with this shit? In my head it's like $90 but that seems too high. Do I get the first month free or something?
    4) how long will it take to get to max level (85?) SWTOR i didn't mind the level process because there was a story and shit but all the fun in wow comes from endgame, imo
    5) I played back in WotLK but it was on a private server because I was poor. I did get to 80 though and ended up with a GS around 6k before I quit, so I was...fairly decent. Now that the level range is 15(?) levels higher than it was in Wrath, do people even bother with Wrath content anymore or is it just a wasteland? I hope it was all scaled up, but I know it wasn't. :(
    6) I know Cata and MoP have endgame content but do they add anything pre-80? Can I just ignore them until I get to that level?

i regret asking this already but fuck it

26. Post #4186
    April 2009
    725 Posts
    For Questions 1 and 2, it is both yes (iirc).
    Fpr question 3, it's pretty cheap now. There are times when Blizzard releases huge discounts so you'll be able to afford it.

27. Post #4187
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    Okey doke. Might as well try that free trial.

What's the difference between priest heals and shaman heals? I was a resto shaman back in wrath, loved it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

28. Post #4188
    June 2011
    8,766 Posts
    Okey doke. Might as well try that free trial.

What's the difference between priest heals and shaman heals? I was a resto shaman back in wrath, loved it.
    Priests are ridiculously overpowered right now, at least discipline is anyway.

29. Post #4189
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    i see

someone said the guild i'm gonna join needs tanks

are paladins still good or are they shit now

i'm on a free trial so no dks or pandamen

30. Post #4190
    June 2011
    8,766 Posts
    i see

someone said the guild i'm gonna join needs tanks

are paladins still good or are they shit now

i'm on a free trial so no dks or pandamen
    Paladin are faceroll easy, as usual, you can be AFK and tank hardmode raid bosses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #4191
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    actually yeah i think i'll be a priest

because then i can be a gnome.

are disc priests dps or heal?

32. Post #4192
    June 2011
    8,766 Posts
    actually yeah i think i'll be a priest

because then i can be a gnome.

are disc priests dps or heal?
    Healers.

33. Post #4193
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    oh

so if i want to level as a priest i'd go shadow? works for me.

why do they have two healing specs

that is redundant

34. Post #4194
    April 2009
    725 Posts
    oh

so if i want to level as a priest i'd go shadow? works for me.

why do they have two healing specs

that is redundant
    If you want to level as a healer, you'd rather just quest up to level 15 and then do dungeon finder up to 90.

Edited:

Level as a discipline priest for heals

35. Post #4195
    January 2009
    8,517 Posts
    Is Pandaria a good expansion? I know some people didn't like Cataclysm, is Pandaria suffering the same?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #4196
    Keep calm and JAG
    April 2009
    2,366 Posts
    Is Pandaria a good expansion? I know some people didn't like Cataclysm, is Pandaria suffering the same?
    I enjoy MoP way more than I thought I would.
    Be sure not to over stretch yourself with dailies though, find what you like and then stick with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #4197
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    holy shit it feels so weird to play this again after like three years

oh god what happened to the poor gnome starting area

38. Post #4198
    I bought something online that's only aesthetic
    May 2006
    509 Posts
    I resubbed Monday, pretty much haven't slept playing this game again. MoP is so much better than cataclysm its unbelievable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #4199
    January 2009
    8,517 Posts
    Hurrah! Glad to hear it, I enjoyed Cataclysm to start with, 81-81 was great, I'm at the World Tree! I'm Under the Sea! Then suddenly it was just fetch quests. I need signets, I need **** to fix THE WORLD TREE! Twilight Highlands was awesome though.

40. Post #4200
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    I wish I wasn't a massive altoholic. I can never pick a class I really like.

Edited:

I might make my old shaman again...I loved EHAT guy.

How'd mop treat shamans? I was resto but always liked enhance over ele for deeps.

Edited:

Loved that guy.*

Phone what are you autocorrecting, geeze
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events