1. Post #681
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    So I'm driving home from a friends house, when suddenly a slow driver appears. This is in the left lane of a two-lane highway, so it's the passing lane. I flash my brights at him a couple times, but he doesn't bother moving over. I waited till the right lane was clear, merged, and started passing him. That asshole then starts speeding up so I can't pass him. At this point I'm so pissed I just slam on the gas and pass him going 95 in a 55. I wanted to do a brake check on him so badly, but I decided to just forget about it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

2. Post #682
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    2,656 Posts
    Holy shit
    holy shit
    holy shit

One of my friends took me to a dealership where they sell used audio stuff and such
    I managed to get hold of this Pioneer DEH-P88RS

For only 795Dkk which is what 140€ or 170$

Now go check out what one of these normally go for ;)

OOHH YEAHH AND IT WORKS!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

3. Post #683
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,935 Posts
    So I'm driving home from a friends house, when suddenly a slow driver appears. This is in the left lane of a two-lane highway, so it's the passing lane. I flash my brights at him a couple times, but he doesn't bother moving over. I waited till the right lane was clear, merged, and started passing him. That asshole then starts speeding up so I can't pass him. At this point I'm so pissed I just slam on the gas and pass him going 95 in a 55. I wanted to do a brake check on him so badly, but I decided to just forget about it
    Some asshole brake checking me is what caused me to wreck my car. :) Then again, I didn't do anything to instigate it. Good for you for being the mature one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

4. Post #684
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    I don't always pass on double yellow, but when i do there's 2 cars on the road and the person im passing is a cunt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #685
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    I don't always drive in the right lane, but when I do it's because the bitchass in the left lane doesn't want to speed up or move over

Edited:

So I'm gonna spray my wheels with plasti dip. My question is this: should I spray just the steelies, or the steelies and the hubcaps?

Pic for reference:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

6. Post #686
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,935 Posts
    I don't always drive in the right lane, but when I do it's because the bitchass in the left lane doesn't want to speed up or move over

Edited:

So I'm gonna spray my wheels with plasti dip. My question is this: should I spray just the steelies, or the steelies and the hubcaps?

Pic for reference:
    Didn't we have this conversation a couple pages back? :p I'd clean the shit out of the steelies and just dip the caps.

(sorry, that sounded kinda douchey)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #687
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    Yeah I know we've had this convo before, I just want opinions on what will look better

8. Post #688
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,935 Posts
    Yeah I know we've had this convo before, I just want opinions on what will look better
    I mean, if you dip both it's going to look SUPER clean, but it's twice as much work for each wheel and probably twice as much dip. You can just clean the fuck out of those steelies and get the rust off of them. I might recommend hitting the steelies with a coat of POR15, it'll stop new rust from forming.

9. Post #689
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    I'm still debating whether or not I should do it, cause I'm probably getting some stock rims during spring. I think it'll look pretty cool if I plasti-dip those instead, and it's less work

Edited:

I dunno how my car will look with fully black rims, though. Opinions?

10. Post #690
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,935 Posts
    I'm still debating whether or not I should do it, cause I'm probably getting some stock rims during spring. I think it'll look pretty cool if I plasti-dip those instead, and it's less work

Edited:

I dunno how my car will look with fully black rims, though. Opinions?
    I think it'll look really nice with your tinted windows. Maybe lightly smoke the tails too?

11. Post #691
    July 2011
    88 Posts
    I was the luckiest man alive yesterday. I was speeding in an 70km/h zone at 100km/h, which is 30km/h too fast, and enough to lose your drivers license (it was night and a road where 70 is just too slow)
    Suddenly, an anonymous cop car appears which was following me for a while, and pulls me over. My heart goes crazy as i'm thinking what the fine will be and how i will get around without my car. I open my window and all he says, actually more shouted, is: You were driving way too fast, don't do it again, goodnight.

Okay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #692
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    I think it'll look really nice with your tinted windows. Maybe lightly smoke the tails too?
    I asked the guy who tinted my windows about getting film on my tail lights, since he does that too. He said that they don't make film for my tail lights because of their shape, any alternatives?

13. Post #693
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,140 Posts
    We're going to look at a couple of MX5's tomorrow for the basis of our track project! I'll let you guys know if we end up taking one home.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #694
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,935 Posts
    I asked the guy who tinted my windows about getting film on my tail lights, since he does that too. He said that they don't make film for my tail lights because of their shape, any alternatives?
    Nite-shades! It's how I tinted the tails on my Miata. Sand 'em down a little, you don't even need sandpaper, scotch brite will do. Clean them real well, and hit them with 2-3 coats of niteshades, depending on how dark you want it, 10 minutes between each coat. Let it dry for an hour or so, then do 3-4 coats of clear. Here's how mine looked after 4 coats+clear:

Edited:

We're going to look at a couple of MX5's tomorrow for the basis of our track project! I'll let you guys know if we end up taking one home.
    Please take pics if you do. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

15. Post #695
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,066 Posts
    I'm on my iPhone so I don't feel like quoting but mighty, you live on FT. Bragg?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

16. Post #696
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,587 Posts
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

NEED
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #697
    April 2010
    2,236 Posts
    Anyone know what exact wheels these are?

They look like BBS's, but I cant find exactly which ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #698
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,367 Posts
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

NEED
    aw man, i want those :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

19. Post #699
    March 2011
    639 Posts
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

NEED
    Nonono, These are what you need. A set of panasport lookalikes are way cooler on old japanese sportscars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #700
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,419 Posts
    On the way to school today, there was a F-250HD with the LOUDEST turbo spool I've ever heard.

We heard it from about 150 feet away, thinking someone was firing bottlerockets across the road.

At idle, it sounded like a taxiing jet.

Every time it passed by someone on the side-walk they would look around trying to spot whatever the fuck was sucking in time and space.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #701
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    726 Posts
    Going for my drivers test today. Hopefully i don't mess up my parallel parking, haha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #702
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    Ah
    Shit.

Locked my keys in my car at work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #703
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Fuck, I can't talk today and the phone has been ringing off the hook. SOmeone needs to get here!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

24. Post #704
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,066 Posts
    On my way bbycakes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #705
    September 2009
    443 Posts
    Okay, so, I currently have 6000K HID's in my focus, however, the headlights are factory.

Now, what I want to do is install some projector headlights, similar to the following link. http://www.carid.com/2001-ford-focus...ts-315191.html

Now, would my HIDs fit inside that casing? I don't know much about lights, frankly I'm ecstatic I was able to install the lights on my factory casing myself..

Any help is much appreciated.

26. Post #706
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    I think it depends on the headlights you get. Usually it'll say somewhere on the website/box/manual if the headlights don't support other bulbs

Edited:

You should also be careful with the housing, don't want it to melt because of the HIDs. As long as your HIDs are the 35-watt ones, you should have no problems with them

27. Post #707
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    I feel bad for my brothers SUV.
    It's Low or just flat out of oil and has developed a clicking, and slight knock because of it.

I just want to take the keys from him and give it a hug and tell it everything will be okay.

28. Post #708
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    4,112 Posts
    Why not fill it back up with oil for him?

29. Post #709
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,148 Posts
    Okay, so, I currently have 6000K HID's in my focus, however, the headlights are factory.

Now, what I want to do is install some projector headlights, similar to the following link. http://www.carid.com/2001-ford-focus...ts-315191.html

Now, would my HIDs fit inside that casing? I don't know much about lights, frankly I'm ecstatic I was able to install the lights on my factory casing myself..

Any help is much appreciated.
    As long as they are same bulb type.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

30. Post #710
    Fuck Bitches, Get Scritches
    April 2005
    1,319 Posts
    How the hell do I clean my car windows without leaving streaks?

I made the mistake of using Windex... s:

31. Post #711
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,148 Posts

I use 3M Glass cleaner with a microfiber cloth, works wonder.

32. Post #712
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Why not fill it back up with oil for him?
    We don't have any at the house and he wont let me drive it.

33. Post #713
    Fuck Bitches, Get Scritches
    April 2005
    1,319 Posts
    I use 3M Glass cleaner with a microfiber cloth, works wonder.
    It seems I have everything except the required cleaning agents.

I have windex, Mr. Clean, Lysol wipes, rags, paper towel... vinegar somewhere.

The Internet, for once, it seeming particularly useless on such subject. All these how-to websites seem to be advertising their own special automotive glass cleaning products.

34. Post #714
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    4,112 Posts
    We don't have any at the house and he wont let me drive it.
    Well did you tell him that not filling it back up with oil will fuck up his car and will cost him more than buying some new oil?

35. Post #715
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    It seems I have everything except the required cleaning agents.

I have windex, Mr. Clean, Lysol wipes, rags, paper towel... vinegar somewhere.

The Internet, for once, it seeming particularly useless on such subject. All these how-to websites seem to be advertising their own special automotive glass cleaning products.
    Turtle wax and Armor-All master race
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #716
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,555 Posts
    My car sayed happy Valentines day to me, and almost crapped it's self.

Misfire codes, Low voltage codes, man this is a mess. I cleared them all I hope they don't come back.
    I got pulled over on Valentines day. On the way home from work with my brother, cousin and our room mate, all sitting up front in my truck. Things are a little cramped, but it's been our only way to and from work. Half way home a cop pulled up right behind me at a stop light, and I knew immediately he was gonna pull me over. Went through the light and he turned his lights on, so I pulled over and rolled my window down. He asked for my ID and all my information and everyone elses ID's. It turned out my room mate had a warrant...for Fishing without a License... They booked and released him, but it took them like 4 hours to book him.

Oh, and today at work there was an Explosion and a fire so we got sent home early, with a three day weekend coming up. Gonna get on that Coolant Temperature Sensor this weekend I think.

Edited:

Crazy god damn week.

Edited:

I bought some shit at Autozone called Invisible Glass. Does what it's called.

Edited:

On the way to school today, there was a F-250HD with the LOUDEST turbo spool I've ever heard.

We heard it from about 150 feet away, thinking someone was firing bottlerockets across the road.

At idle, it sounded like a taxiing jet.

Every time it passed by someone on the side-walk they would look around trying to spot whatever the fuck was sucking in time and space.

Next time try and get a video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #717
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts

Use windex.
    Wipe with newspapers.
    No streaks.
    Knowledge is power
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #718
    July 2011
    88 Posts
    Anyone know what exact wheels these are?

They look like BBS's, but I cant find exactly which ones.

dotz mugello's?
    look much alike
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Belgium Show Events

39. Post #719
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    726 Posts
    got my license today, first try too!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #720
    May 2009
    2,755 Posts
    Congrats :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events