how can you love some-one if you can't eat a brick
    July 2011
    1,320 Posts
    alchemists :V

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigillum_Dei

Edited:

Is there a story behind your title or what
    most annoying title possible, makes me not want to post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #3082
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,391 Posts
    If there were a nonagram encircling both of those, it'd be somewhat related to the Baha'i Faith, since they use a nine-pointed star as one of their main symbols.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #3083
    September 2010
    6,630 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

4. Post #3084
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,651 Posts
    Im bored with vanilla minecraft Any ideas i got bored with the technic to time consuming Need a fun easy mod
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

5. Post #3085
    Has unclosed HTML tags!
    June 2011
    1,926 Posts
    Im bored with vanilla minecraft Any ideas i got bored with the technic to time consuming Need a fun easy mod
    Try the Yogbox.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

6. Post #3086
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,995 Posts
    Speaking of the Yogbox

Multiple mods collide

Two Minecraft Villages, a Millianire village and 2 forts from some mod I can't remember and a sail ship. (There is also one of those tower dungeons behind the sail ship)

Also a giant airship was behind me

Edited:

excuse the very very bad Jpeg compression, its late at night I'm going to bed I was too lazy to convert it properly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

7. Post #3087
    January 2010
    9,640 Posts
    Decided to log back onto a rather old world. apperently I have 23 diamonds and 23 iron blocks

how the hell did I find all that.

AND THEN

Edited:

The worst thing is taht I lost 17 xp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

8. Post #3088
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,567 Posts
    I have a stack of 64 iron blocks and a stack of 12, though I'm sure if I smelt all my iron ores I had not smelted yet I can easily get 3 more stacks of 64.

Iron is so damned common it's ridiculous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #3089
    September 2011
    5,311 Posts
    Iron is so damned common it's ridiculous.
    Really? I'm having trouble finding it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #3090
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,391 Posts
    I go spelunking sometimes, and I do find good amounts of Iron before I run out of Torches.

11. Post #3091
    what should I build in technic

12. Post #3092
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,151 Posts
    what should I build in technic
    A machine which makes cake. It should take in wheat and sugar cane from a farm. Problem is, I think you'd have to put in the milk yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #3093
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,485 Posts
    It doesn't look very 8-bit, there are way too many colours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

14. Post #3094
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,648 Posts
    A machine which makes cake. It should take in wheat and sugar cane from a farm. Problem is, I think you'd have to put in the milk yourself.
    The redpower deployers can use buckets on cows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

15. Post #3095
    auto milk bucket machine?
    wait wont work nvm

Edited:

The redpower deployers can use buckets on cows.
    that works
    but
    cant be fucked
    a USEFUL machine
    I already have a life stone, auto heals my life/hunger (cost 4 redmatter btw)

16. Post #3096
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,648 Posts
    Make a quarry factory and a turtle that places the quarries.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #3097
    September 2011
    5,311 Posts
    Why do I hear slimes at sea level and away from a slime chunk? It's not lava bubbling, but the "Schlop! Schlop! Schlap!" And it's time to stop playing for a while when your PC shoots fire from the fans.

18. Post #3098
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,446 Posts
    auto milk bucket machine?
    wait wont work nvm

Edited:

that works
    but
    cant be fucked
    a USEFUL machine
    I already have a life stone, auto heals my life/hunger (cost 4 redmatter btw)
    Make a machine that produces iron golems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #3099
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,994 Posts
    Why do I hear slimes at sea level and away from a slime chunk? It's not lava bubbling, but the "Schlop! Schlop! Schlap!" And it's time to stop playing for a while when your PC shoots fire from the fans.
    That's not a slime, it's just Cthulhu masturbating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 6Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #3100
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,391 Posts
    Time to stop playing for a while when your PC shoots fire from the fans.
    I thought I was the only one who got that; when I play Minecraft my fans work louder than usual, assumedly to cool down the hard-working hardware. Dunno if that's to do with how the game was built, but it might be.

21. Post #3101
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,995 Posts
    Oh god, I don't know what mod is causing this in the YogBox but I'm being attacked by what I think are Goblins, riding Bumble bees.

I'm aslo in an underwater underground grass biome Cavern. If you've seen Star Trek 2, its like the Genesis cave.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #3102
    itty bitty silly pretty little pony
    September 2011
    7,013 Posts

I can't think of anything similar to do for the rest of the buildings in this little town thing. The right ones potion stuff (obviously) and the left one's tools and armour. But I can't think of anything else, and with two buildings and a fort it looks very bare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #3103
    Click here for instant Gumby.
    November 2010
    4,453 Posts
    Oh god, I don't know what mod is causing this in the YogBox but I'm being attacked by what I think are Goblins, riding Bumble bees.

I'm aslo in an underwater underground grass biome Cavern. If you've seen Star Trek 2, its like the Genesis cave.

They look like...Giant silverfish?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #3104
    March 2011
    111 Posts

I think it's the 'Better Dungeons' mod.
    It's a pretty amazing mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #3105
    March 2011
    2,250 Posts

They really ought to fix the rate at which skeletons drop bows.
    Keep in mind this is from 2 Minecraft Days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #3106
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,213 Posts
    Villagers should accept mob-dropped bows and weapons for either some form of money or straight up ore and food.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

27. Post #3107
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,878 Posts
    So, what's the story with snapshots? Are they suspending it for now or something?

28. Post #3108
    September 2011
    5,311 Posts
    Rub the Buddha's belly. is one heckuva seed. Spawns you near a village, at least.

Edited:

What's going on in this? Is this artifacting of video chips? (Wheat's white, gridlines on the grass, etc.)

29. Post #3109
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    7,092 Posts
    i got bored

so i built a giant useless staircase + plaza
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #3110
    January 2011
    400 Posts
    Hey at least you can use the bows for dispensers.

My last modded minecraft was 1.0 I'm basically just sitting and waiting for 1.2.5 to be done already.

Man I thought the cycle of updates would be over by now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #3111
    November 2009
    9,283 Posts
    So, what's the story with snapshots? Are they suspending it for now or something?
    Snapshots will resume after 1.2.5, and will appear each week indefinitely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

32. Post #3112
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,596 Posts
    Rub the Buddha's belly. is one heckuva seed. Spawns you near a village, at least.

Edited:

What's going on in this? Is this artifacting of video chips? (Wheat's white, gridlines on the grass, etc.)
    Looks like you forced AA on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #3113
    September 2010
    6,630 Posts
    On yogbox, what is that purple thing that flies around leaving a purple trail? It makes bell sounds occasionally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

34. Post #3114
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,391 Posts
    I've been in the Nether recently, growing trees from saplings, dirt, and bonemeal. Whilst i've been doing so, i've been listening to the "Nameless Song" from the Dark Souls OST, which gives a certain special feel to it, as if i'm bringing a mystical earthen light to the firey red of the Nether.

They should make it so that Zombie Pigmen sometimes congregate around the trees, marvelling their otherworldly beauty, whilst Ghasts should be inclined to attack the Trees, fearful of what they represent; intrusion. In general, Zombie Pigmen could use more fleshing out, perhaps having them live in camps of sorts, with tents made from the skin and bones of salamanders.

In terms of trading, which makes sense since Jon is planning to implement Villager Trading, perhaps giving them overworld plant-stuff like seeds, flowers, apples and saplings, would earn you better quality items in return.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

35. Post #3115
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,189 Posts
    You applied AA wrong, it only looks right on some cards too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #3116
    September 2010
    6,630 Posts
    I've been in the Nether recently, growing trees from saplings, dirt, and bonemeal. Whilst i've been doing so, i've been listening to the "Nameless Song" from the Dark Souls OST, which gives a certain special feel to it, as if i'm bringing a mystical earthen light to the firey red of the Nether.

They should make it so that Zombie Pigmen sometimes congregate around the trees, marvelling their otherworldly beauty, whilst Ghasts should be inclined to attack the Trees, fearful of what they represent; intrusion. In general, Zombie Pigmen could use more fleshing out, perhaps having them live in camps of sorts, with tents made from the skin and bones of salamanders.

In terms of trading, which makes sense since Jon is planning to implement Villager Trading, perhaps giving them overworld plant-stuff like seeds, flowers, apples and saplings, would earn you better quality items in return.
    Also there should be pretty plentiful gold in the Nether. Pigmen seem to have a shitton of it. Also they could sell "Broken Clocks", which if you craft with redstone, you get a clock. But if you put it in the middle, iron around it, and redstone in the corners, you get a Clock/Compass Combo, which has a compass on the top area, and on the bottom has a clock.

37. Post #3117
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,391 Posts
    Also there should be pretty plentiful gold in the Nether. Pigmen seem to have a shitton of it.
    Aye; Gold could be their main trade item, be it in nuggets or ingots.

Also, they should probably have gold-tipped spears instead of Gold Swords.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #3118
    September 2011
    5,311 Posts
    Oh, whoops. Silly me, thanks. Did screw around with Catalyst Control Center for a bit, lowering settings even more.

39. Post #3119
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,391 Posts
    Also they could sell "Broken Clocks", which if you craft with redstone, you get a clock. But if you put it in the middle, iron around it, and redstone in the corners, you get a Clock/Compass Combo, which has a compass on the top area, and on the bottom has a clock.
    Sounds like a plan; it'd need to work in the Nether, though, since terrestrial devices don't work on that plane.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #3120
    September 2010
    6,630 Posts
    Sounds like a plan; it'd need to work in the Nether, though, since terrestrial devices don't work on that plane.
    Yeah, forgot to add that part. They would probably never have seen iron, so you could keep bringing them it, and eventually, that village will start carrying around iron spears, with iron caps on also.