1. Post #5161
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,439 Posts
    ALL of your towers remind me of the Space Needle

EVERY SINGLE ONE.
    I don't even know what space needle is?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #5162
    Groovy Member
    January 2005
    2,873 Posts
    I don't even know what space needle is?

this bad boy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #5163
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,439 Posts
    -pic-

this bad boy
    Huh, I never knew that!

Edited:

So one of my friends thought my build was wicked/awesome (which I disagree with) and he said I should make a video.
    I tried telling him that it was a minimal build right now and not very popular, so why post it.

But fuq' da' police.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #5164

July 2010
    2,042 Posts

I feel very lucky.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 25Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5165
    September 2009
    1,260 Posts

I feel very lucky.
    Wow, there is something worng with emerald's shading in the texture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #5166
    May 2011
    996 Posts

I feel very lucky.
    Hey, i just noticed in the picture Emerald is way more high res then the other ores. They gonna polish the other ores too?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #5167
    I can buy a title to replace to the one someone bought me
    December 2007
    4,068 Posts
    Hey, i just noticed in the picture Emerald is way more high res then the other ores. They gonna polish the other ores too?
    The Emerald Ore texture has the exact same resolution as every other block texture in the game.
    But it is still more detailed than the other ores, yeah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #5168
    January 2011
    1,166 Posts
    Jeb is just better at texturing than notch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 12Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #5169
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    18,282 Posts
    Isn't Jeb better at everything involving Minecraft than Notch?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 36Zing Zing x 1 (list)

10. Post #5170
    January 2011
    1,166 Posts
    Kind of, yes.

But Minecraft was still Notch his idea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 10Zing Zing x 2Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #5171
    August 2009
    9,309 Posts
    I don't like the emerald texture at all. It's just a bunch of green boxes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #5172
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    10,572 Posts
    I don't like most of the default texture pack. It's mostly comprised of what they call "programmer art".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

13. Post #5173
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    MUCH better than the Lapis texture.

It's block form is a bunch of flat blue lines on a rock base, and the sprite form looks like blue shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

14. Post #5174
    June 2008
    1,521 Posts
    Wow, there is something worng with emerald's shading in the texture.
    No, it's just the only ore that HAS shading...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #5175
    how can you love some-one if you can't eat a brick
    July 2011
    1,318 Posts
    jumping puzzle on my server

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

16. Post #5176
    how can you love some-one if you can't eat a brick
    July 2011
    1,318 Posts
    I just noticed this huge tower on my server as well

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #5177
    I call in friends to rate KatNotDinner dumb (lol)
    December 2011
    1,651 Posts
    Hey all,

Havent really visited this subforum, but I had a burning question and I thought I'd ask it here.

I just bought a little Mc server, and I am trying to install permissions.

But I cannot get it working for the life of me.

So, is it possible that somebody could give me a basic .yml with the groups guest, vip, mod, admin, superadmin and owner?

I know this is a big request, but If somebody could take the time to make this, I would be overjoyed!

Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

18. Post #5178
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,439 Posts
    Hey all,

Havent really visited this subforum, but I had a burning question and I thought I'd ask it here.

So, is it possible that somebody could give me a basic .yml with the groups guest, vip, mod, admin, superadmin and owner?

I know this is a big request, but If somebody could take the time to make this, I would be overjoyed!

Thanks.
    What do you use for permissions? And it is bukkit right?
    Go get the essentials plugin, and then groupmanager.

That's the base for a good server. (I think, you can just settle with groupmanager)

Go to WoopaGaming's channel for plugin tutorials.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #5179
    December 2011
    1,651 Posts
    Ok. I'll try that out. thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #5180

September 2011
    5,236 Posts
    Hey all,

Thanks.
    And while you're at it, for the love of everything holy and sacred, be sure to give public permission to the /me command.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #5181
    May 2010
    3,914 Posts

Someone halp
    I'm building a storage room and I want to include more block types and maybe patterns. I like the Nether Brick and Sandstone contrast, but I don't like the cobble and stone slabs. What do?
    If the furnaces don't look good either, where should I put them?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

22. Post #5182
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,173 Posts
    I think piston tops would look good (not sticky).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #5183
    May 2010
    3,914 Posts
    what
    that's like hella expensive for a floor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #5184
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    what
    that's like hella expensive for a floor
    It's only iron and wood, shouldn't be difficult to get if you're capable of a furnace floor and all-log walls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #5185
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    18,248 Posts
    and 50 chests that cant be used
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

26. Post #5186
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,173 Posts
    uh what

They can be used.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #5187
    Naci's Sidekick
    July 2010
    7,455 Posts
    and 50 chests that cant be used
    Chests are considered transparent now so they can.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #5188
    September 2010
    6,618 Posts
    I miss the old full block chest. They should have just made the protrusion of the latch, and had it open, but kept it full size. These small ones look like ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

29. Post #5189
    May 2010
    3,914 Posts
    It's only iron and wood, shouldn't be difficult to get if you're capable of a furnace floor and all-log walls.
    I have lots of wood and cobble, however I am short of redstone and iron. I haven't caved in months so they are running desperately low.

30. Post #5190
    December 2011
    1,651 Posts
    And while you're at it, for the love of everything holy and sacred, be sure to give public permission to the /me command.
    Hahaha, of course.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #5191
    January 2009
    3,878 Posts
    Iron and redstone are on a different level of available from cobblestone and wood, both of which you can farm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #5192
    [B][URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacos"]Tacos![/URL][/B]
    April 2008
    5,450 Posts
    I miss the old full block chest. They should have just made the protrusion of the latch, and had it open, but kept it full size. These small ones look like ass.
    It was either remodel it or face the problem of the latch clipping through everything because it wasn't properly sized to stay in its own grid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #5193
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    Iron and redstone are on a different level of available from cobblestone and wood, both of which you can farm
    Generally when I play the game (In singleplayer, anyway) I tend to work my way towards diamond tier with bare essentials before I begin farming loads of objects. This is how most people I know play SSP. I've never really heard of anyone begin farming immediately at wood/stone, since both are relatively abundant materials in the first place, and look terrible as building materials anyway if you use too much of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #5194
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    18,282 Posts
    I'm playing Minecraft without the "Mine". I just gather resources from the surface, trade with villagers, that sort of thing. Occasionally I mine ores if they are standing out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #5195
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,526 Posts
    I'm playing Minecraft without the "Mine". I just gather resources from the surface, trade with villagers, that sort of thing. Occasionally I mine ores if they are standing out.
    You'll never get to ride around on a pig if you do that.

Edited:

And that makes it worth it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #5196
    April 2012
    644 Posts
    Anyone else unable to log on?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #5197
    May 2010
    772 Posts
    Anyone else unable to log on?
    Yep
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events

38. Post #5198
    April 2011
    726 Posts
    Spawn for my server.

For those interested the server IP is 'Server.sheffcraft.com'
    EDIT:
    Just uploading the newest craft bukkit onto it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5Informative Informative x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #5199
    September 2010
    6,618 Posts
    Everyone post their favorite mods. I can't decide which ones I should add.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

40. Post #5200

September 2011
    5,236 Posts
    Everyone post their favorite mods. I can't decide which ones I should add.
    RedPower, Smart Movement, and Pchan3's Airships.