1. Post #4441
    September 2010
    6,626 Posts
    Goz3rr does them sometimes in the mod megathread. You could ask him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #4442
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,366 Posts
    Cocoa bean farming AND Testificate trading?
    'BOUT.
    DAMN.
    TIME.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

3. Post #4443
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,148 Posts
    Just found out I hadn't deleted my first world. God damn some of the stuff I made was ugly. And all my loot. So much loot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

4. Post #4444
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    7,055 Posts
    I can't get into survival anymore. I either just feel like building or the mobs just creep me out too much.

I always get scared of things in video games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

5. Post #4445
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,813 Posts
    Goz3rr does them sometimes in the mod megathread. You could ask him.
    Yeah, he's an excellent coder. I asked him for a simple mod that disables the Eye of Ender tracking feature and he whipped it up in a few days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

6. Post #4446
    September 2011
    5,262 Posts
    Yeah, he's an excellent coder. I asked him for a simple mod that disables the Eye of Ender tracking feature and he whipped it up in a few days.
    And I asked for a breeding pill that spawns eggs instead of offspring. Frankly, there's an infinite pill bug (Pill count doesn't decrease. At all.), but it suffices.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #4447
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,319 Posts
    And I asked for a breeding pill that spawns eggs instead of offspring. Frankly, there's an infinite pill bug (Pill count doesn't decrease. At all.), but it suffices.
    You should've told me

I'll fix it after i get back from my chemistry finals now, check mod thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #4448
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,158 Posts
    Rubies, eh? I guess the coins are well-cut rubies, then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #4449
    October 2009
    7,319 Posts
    mergebreak
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

10. Post #4450
    Cocoa bean farming AND Testificate trading?
    'BOUT.
    DAMN.
    TIME.
    lol those are testifcate heads.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events Dumb Dumb x 24 (list)

11. Post #4451
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    lol those are testifcate heads.
    Never use, "lol," and Coco Beans come from the last snapshot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

12. Post #4452
    Click here for instant Gumby.
    November 2010
    4,450 Posts
    I decided to restore @notch's old Golden Apple and give it an effect proper for its crafting cost
    From Jeb's Twitter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 15 (list)

13. Post #4453
    March 2008
    3,189 Posts
    What's that supposed to mean?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

14. Post #4454
    September 2011
    5,262 Posts
    What's that supposed to mean?
    Golden Apples are reverted back to what they did at the same cost. It filled up a lot of hunger if you crafted eight Gold Nuggets around an Apple. Now it's gonna fill everything back up at the cost of eight Gold Blocks around an Apple. Restoring the Golden Apple sounds like it's going to fill everything back up. An effect proper for its crafting cost sounds like they're putting a miscellaneous effect with it too if it's going to require eight Golden Blocks again. I hope Lucky is a status effect so we get boosted rewards from mining and kills.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #4455
    Is there a megathread for small texture modifications?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #4456
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,233 Posts
    Ah, from reddit:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/co..._golden_apple/

"FYI: I added this as a new kind of golden apple, so there's no point hoarding nugget-based apples in 1.2.5. The nugget-based apple will remain (including the recipe) with its current stats."

Seems pointless imo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #4457
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    7,055 Posts
    So it'll be a golden golden apple?

18. Post #4458
    Click here for instant Gumby.
    November 2010
    4,450 Posts
    I can't really think of a better title for it, other than something along the lines of "Superior Golden Apple", and that seems a bit too long....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #4459
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,644 Posts
    Goldener Apple
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

20. Post #4460
    Ask me about my .gif fetish
    February 2008
    3,594 Posts
    Change the other to the Goldish Apple
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 2 (list)

21. Post #4461
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    974 Posts
    Speaking of gold nuggets and such, sort of wish we had iron nuggets.

Something zombies would drop along with the ingots, much like zombie pigmen do with gold ingots and nuggets.

Combine the iron nugget with a melon to get... i don't know, maybe a "Fortified Melon"? Instead of health regeneration, you'd get damage reduction. This could also apply to apples.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #4462
    July 2010
    6,696 Posts
    Fortified Melon
    um
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Zing Zing x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #4463
    [B][URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacos"]Tacos![/URL][/B]
    April 2008
    5,450 Posts
    Been setting up a private server for me and a friend. Using bukkit, I added a few plugins to make our experience more fun. mcMMO because I like how it can make you better at mining and woodcutting, etc. Mineral Vein because I always have a hard time finding minerals myself, so this supposedly improves on that. Tree Assist, because I prefer the Terraria style wood cutting, and it's nice that they replant themselves (I edited the woodcutting experience gain to make up for this). Telepads, because why not? I'll probably find a better teleport plug in later. And Dynmap because I always wanted one :D

Dynmap:
    http://24.57.230.47:8132/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

24. Post #4464
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    4,808 Posts
    Never use, "lol," and Coco Beans come from the last snapshot.
    What's wrong with "lol", exactly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Nintendo Wii United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

25. Post #4465
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,968 Posts
    Change the other to the Goldish Apple
    The Pyrite Apple.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #4466

April 2012
    1 Posts
    jjj

(User was permabanned for this post ("Bot" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #4467
    Ask me about my .gif fetish
    February 2008
    3,594 Posts
    This sounds legit

(User was banned for this post ("Quoting spam" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #4468
    Blue Member

September 2011
    3,977 Posts
    This sounds legit
    Don't quote the spam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

29. Post #4469
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,849 Posts
    So, something like ruby? Probably means more gems, that's friggin sweet.

I really want more things to mine, like marble as well. That can't be too hard to add, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #4470
    October 2009
    6,229 Posts
    I'm going to say this here since the mod megathread isn't really what I need. Working on a mod and for some reason my custom bow(s) fire 2 arrows instead of one. The second arrow is merely a ghost, it doesn't do damage, and stays in the ground whereas I am able to pick up the other one. It also bounces off creatures while the second one does damage and disappears. The second arrow is my own custom class I created so that bows could have different damage values based on the ore their made out of, rather than create an Item for every bow, I just treated it like ItemSword. I also created by own ArrowRender (don't ask me why). I just want to knock the issue out so I can get it out of the way. Not gamebreaking, but I have no idea why it's happening. My best bet is Forge has it's own hook that I'm calling and it's firing two arrows, Forge's empty one, and my arrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

31. Post #4471
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,253 Posts
    Rubies, eh? I guess the coins are well-cut rubies, then.
    maybe you have to make a gem cutting table to cut the raw rubies into coins
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #4472
    September 2011
    5,262 Posts
    maybe you have to make a gem cutting table to cut the raw rubies into coins
    When diamonds (in the default texture pack) are mined pre-cut?

[hr][/hr]

'Eeeeeey, look what I found!

I'll...um...err...prolly skedaddle when I get the next fish.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

33. Post #4473
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,333 Posts
    When diamonds (in the default texture pack) are mined pre-cut?
    Ok hold on. Forth boot disk? What is that from?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

34. Post #4474
    Naci's Sidekick
    July 2010
    7,503 Posts
    If we'll have to cut Rubies, we should have to cut diamonds too.

35. Post #4475
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    7,055 Posts
    cutting gems just seems like a useless time wasting step really. It's like having to saw your logs before you make planks, why not just make planks and not waste time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

36. Post #4476
    Naci's Sidekick
    July 2010
    7,503 Posts
    cutting gems just seems like a useless time wasting step really. It's like having to saw your logs before you make planks, why not just make planks and not waste time.
    Because you can't just use other ores for armor and shit, hell you can't even use wood without making planks.

Edited:

Ok hold on. Forth boot disk? What is that from?
    RedPower2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #4477
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    4,168 Posts
    I like RedPower, but I can't stand the volcanoes and forests the mod adds, and the author won't allow users to disable those.

I wonder how hard it would be to change the mod to stop it generating those.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #4478
    September 2011
    5,262 Posts
    I like RedPower, but I can't stand the volcanoes and forests the mod adds, and the author won't allow users to disable those.

I wonder how hard it would be to change the mod to stop it generating those.
    Prerelease 5b2 (the newest one) supposedly has better control on that, according to the changelog.

39. Post #4479
    October 2009
    7,319 Posts
    Prerelease 5b2 (the newest one) supposedly has better control on that, according to the changelog.
    No, It fixed volcanoes being broken. You are still forced to turn it on. But while i have a decompiled copy of redpower lying around i'll see how hard it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

40. Post #4480
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,651 Posts

I have stumbled in to the dumb Minecraft part of YouTube.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)