1. Post #3401
    September 2011
    5,304 Posts
    Ah. Size matters.

And I found baby's first stronghold, in a jungle. Awesomely enough, same island as the spawn. It's not even that big of an island. Rather straight-forward. Going in a cave, I kept hearing the same banging sounds zombies make as they do in villages. No villages on this island, so I'm tackling this alone. The seed is: Billage in the Village

No extra digging necessary to get there.

Ah, screw it. My body's not Reggie for this. At first sight of redstone, I'm building my airship, marking this in my coordinate chart, and will fight the Enderdragon for the first time later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

2. Post #3402
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,698 Posts
    -snippety, worked it out-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Denmark Show Events

3. Post #3403
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,747 Posts
    Can anyone tell me why this grass adamantly refuses to spread? It's really busting my chops.

Not enough light
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 6Disagree Disagree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #3404
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,698 Posts
    There's a torch right next to it, and according to the Wiki, grass can grow at light level nine and up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #3405
    aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA
    May 2011
    1,455 Posts
    There's a torch right next to it, and according to the Wiki, grass can grow at light level nine and up
    I'm not sure about this, but i'm pretty sure grass only grows in direct sunlight
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 13Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #3406
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,172 Posts
    But why would I go breeding villagers in the first place? To keep them as pets?
    For the greater good of the village, of course i.e. to make it larger. I guess some people like to play Sim City with the villages; only reason I pay attention to the ones on my worlds is because they are a good early source of wheat, are as good a place to put a railway station as any, and it's likely the buggers'll actually become useful in a future update.
    Increasing village size has the advantage of allowing it to spawn an iron golem, though. The thing attacks all hostile mobs on sight, and is one hell of a tough mob itself, so it turns the village into a good place to survive mob attacks if you're out and about with nowhere to hide.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events

7. Post #3407
    September 2011
    5,304 Posts
    I guess some people like to play Sim City with the villages;
    Then I would be broke by the time I set up a small place there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #3408
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,749 Posts
    I guess these villagers just love building on steep places.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 9Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #3409
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,713 Posts
    Guys i found a village....
    Now what, i started to build railings to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

10. Post #3410
    September 2010
    6,630 Posts
    Guys i found a village....
    Now what, i started to build railings to it.
    Build an unholy tower in the distance from it. Force the villagers to make offering to you daily. If they don't comply, burn them and their homes to the ground.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #3411
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts

I found one in the ocean on 2b2t.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

12. Post #3412
    February 2012
    241 Posts
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...inecraft-dota/

Someone should make a server for this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

13. Post #3413
    January 2012
    941 Posts
    I'd play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #3414
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,648 Posts
    I built a little illusion room
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 21Artistic Artistic x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

15. Post #3415
    July 2011
    2,355 Posts
    If people want to, I can start a server for this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #3416
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,438 Posts
    Working on Herschels farm from The Walking Dead on my server.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #3417
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,950 Posts
    Can anyone link me to that mod where you insert a picture and it makes it for you in blocks?

Edited:

anyone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events

18. Post #3418
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,749 Posts
    I found out that there is a Stronghold underneath it with a end portal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 15 (list)

19. Post #3419
    Has unclosed HTML tags!
    June 2011
    1,926 Posts
    Anyone want to come play on my tekkit server? I have six slots and just started it.

199.21.149.192:25566
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #3420
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,234 Posts
    Okay, this'll be cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

21. Post #3421
    September 2010
    6,630 Posts
    Anyone want to come play on my tekkit server? I have six slots and just started it.

199.21.149.192:25566
    I'm coming on. Never played Technic multiplayer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

22. Post #3422
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,950 Posts
    What is the best minimap mod?Preferably with the feature to mark stuff on the map and showing coords under the map so I don't have to press F3 all the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events

23. Post #3423
    September 2008
    39 Posts
    What is the best minimap mod?Preferably with the feature to mark stuff on the map and showing coords under the map so I don't have to press F3 all the time.
    Rei's Minimap
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #3424
    September 2010
    6,630 Posts
    Okay, first picture, what the fuck is this?
    Second, a pegasus.
    http://imgur.com/a/ObQUk

25. Post #3425
    September 2011
    5,304 Posts
    Second, a pegasus.
    That's a mighty old version of Thaumcraft you'ze got there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #3426
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,950 Posts
    Second, a pegasus.
    Hey what is that minimap?Rei's minimap?

Edited:

Holy fuck, I just downloaded Rei's minimap.It's amazing, thank you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #3427
    February 2010
    2,711 Posts
    Has anyone made any templates for the default hard-coded textures (i.e. dynamic water, Nether portal, fire, etc.)? If so, are they available for download somewhere? If so, where?

28. Post #3428
    May 2011
    1,006 Posts
    Okay, this'll be cool.
    Go seamus!

29. Post #3429
    September 2010
    6,630 Posts
    That's a mighty old version of Thaumcraft you'ze got there.
    Amazing. I'm using Technic, thanks for all your helpful info on what exactly I'm living across a river from.

Edited:

Fuck this game. I'm walking back to the village center to drop off some stone, when suddenly i hear a noise like a mouse chittering. And then a scorpion drops down right in front of me and waves it claws in my face as I shit my pants with the force of a thousand suns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #3430
    Naci's Sidekick
    July 2010
    7,548 Posts

I feel violated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

31. Post #3431
    September 2011
    5,304 Posts
    Amazing. I'm using Technic, thanks for all your helpful info on what exactly I'm living across a river from.
    It's a monolith of some sort. Never got used to the older version of TC, but I believe you need to research using a Quaesitum by having enough paper to make the Smithsonian ashamed and a lot of cobble, preferably melons and pumpkins. By researching, you can get scrolls and learn how to break the monoliths.

Video may be old, but most of it should still apply.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #3432
    September 2010
    6,630 Posts
    It's a monolith of some sort. Never got used to the older version of TC, but I believe you need to research using a Quaesitum by having enough paper to make the Smithsonian ashamed and a lot of cobble, preferably melons and pumpkins. By researching, you can get scrolls and learn how to break the monoliths.

<Incoming video I'm searching for about this. One sec.>
    So I need paper, cobble, melons, pumpkins, and some sort of machine/book/magic library/enchanted dildo?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #3433
    September 2011
    5,304 Posts
    So I need paper, cobble, melons, pumpkins, and some sort of machine/book/magic library/enchanted dildo?
    Then again, this video is for Thaumcraft 2, so you may want to check the wiki of Thaumcraft 1 before taking my word for it.

34. Post #3434
    September 2010
    6,630 Posts
    Found a big cave, loaded with tin, copper, silver, iron, and rubies. It has a stronghold in it too. Fuck.
    Could you link me to the Thaumcraft 1 wiki? I can only find TC2.

Edited:

Is it possible to upgrade to thaumcraft 2 on a world that already exists with tc1? I think it'd be easier to figure things out that way.

35. Post #3435
    September 2011
    5,304 Posts
    Is it possible to upgrade to thaumcraft 2 on a world that already exists with tc1? I think it'd be easier to figure things out that way.
    Don't think so. Thaumcraft 2 is a special upgrade that the creator treats as a different mod, while decommissioning the previous major version.

36. Post #3436
    September 2010
    6,630 Posts
    Don't think so. Thaumcraft 2 is a special upgrade that the creator treats as a different mod, while decommissioning the previous major version.
    Damn. Is there a way to repair tools?

Edited:

It's a stronghold, and oh my god I do not want to go into it.

37. Post #3437
    September 2011
    5,304 Posts
    In Thaumcraft 2, there is an item repairing machine that runs off of a small amount of Vis. It says you can put anything in it and it'll be repaired.

Thaumic Repairer
    The interface and operation of this block is fairly simple. Supply it with vis and place items you wish to be repaired on the left. The device will slowly repair them and when done they will be moved to the right. A few things to take note of however:
    Enchantments on items will be preserved
    Repairing enchanted items is more expensive than enchanting normal items.
    Some items are more expensive than others to repair.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

38. Post #3438
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    put two tools in the crafting table, damaged one gets repaired by the other.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

39. Post #3439
    February 2012
    241 Posts
    Okay, this'll be cool.
    It would be cool if they all did they're own commentaries on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

40. Post #3440
    September 2011
    5,304 Posts

I feel violated.
    What, no BRAZZERS logo yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)