1. Post #1321

April 2011
    4,489 Posts
    I've just noticed that if you turn the time warp up to 10000 when you're in a Geosynchronous orbit your surface velocity goes up to about 60m/s for no reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1322
    Gold Member

November 2007
    8,432 Posts
    What gives, I can't buy it on the site. It just keeps getting stuck at the processing transaction page on KSP and never goes anywhere.

I want to give them my money :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #1323

April 2011
    4,489 Posts
    What gives, I can't buy it on the site. It just keeps getting stuck at the processing transaction page on KSP and never goes anywhere.

I want to give them my money :(
    You need to fill out all the fields on the form, not just the applicable ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #1324
    We're made of star-stuff
    February 2009
    10,122 Posts

Just crusin' along at 1355 kilometers per hour.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

5. Post #1325
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,497 Posts
    Where can I get the hubs for making space stations (and those solar panels nNGNGNGNHgnhNHHGNG)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

6. Post #1326
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,550 Posts
    Anyone have a good debris clearing craft? like ones that can latch on to orbiting shit and drag it down with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

7. Post #1327
    September 2007
    1,258 Posts
    You need to fill out all the fields on the form, not just the applicable ones.
    No, you don't.

I just filled first and last name, adress, city and country & ofcourse email (login) and password.
    Then it redirected me to paypal where I finished the transaction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1328
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,230 Posts
    The new plugins remind me of the early days of Gmod 10, just after the release of wire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

9. Post #1329
    April 2009
    6,187 Posts
    You give people logic tools and you get awesome.

10. Post #1330
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,975 Posts
    Where can I get the hubs for making space stations (and those solar panels nNGNGNGNHgnhNHHGNG)
    Here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/...p?topic=7178.0

Or here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/...p?topic=6729.0
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #1331
    We're made of star-stuff
    February 2009
    10,122 Posts

Good enough for Jeb!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #1332

April 2011
    4,489 Posts
    No, you don't.

I just filled first and last name, adress, city and country & ofcourse email (login) and password.
    Then it redirected me to paypal where I finished the transaction.
    You used to. I had to when I bought the game.

13. Post #1333
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,271 Posts
    So my friend let my friend to play this game.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCiR4Y93wMg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #1334
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    3,360 Posts
    So my friend let my friend to play this game.

There you go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1335
    February 2011
    17,497 Posts
    new vid :^)

Edited:

Are the extendable solar panels for KOSMOS out yet? I downloaded it but didn't find them :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

16. Post #1336
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,080 Posts

made a new space station

though it crashed :<

17. Post #1337
    July 2010
    622 Posts
    OK, what the shit... I got banned from the forums until tomorrow for no reason. They claimed I insulted another member, but I don't remember insulting anyone. I disagreed with a person who proceeded to claim I was disagreeing with him because I didn't like him, and afterwards said "FUCK IT" and swore several times in the shoutbox.

Hmm. Ok.

EDIT:

Well I'm talking to the mod, I should hopefully get the warning withdrawn.

RE-EDIT:

I've got it dropped down to "watched". I'm pretty pissed off, I didn't really do anything.

RE-RE-EDIT:

Right, the warning has been dropped, with the consequence any further stuff like this warrants me something 3 times as severe. it's not ideal, considering I'm still getting punished for pretty much nothing, but it's better than the alternatives right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

18. Post #1338
    April 2009
    6,187 Posts
    The whole mod team is shit.

I'm not surprised.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

19. Post #1339
    Gold Member
    December 2004
    9,372 Posts
    Yeah, I didn't get made mod, so they obviously weren't looking for Quality moderators.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Zing Zing x 9 (list)

20. Post #1340
    April 2009
    6,187 Posts
    Most of the mods were just people who were active in June.

Edited:

merge
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

21. Post #1341
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,645 Posts
    america fuck yeah...why the fuck do we use a Russian designed engine for atlas V umm fuck yeah? wtf did we spend money to build them ourselves now wtf? amerika.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

22. Post #1342
    February 2011
    17,497 Posts
    My current KSP goal: putting this baby in a geostationary orbit right above the launchpad.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 12Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #1343
    October 2010
    10,384 Posts
    haven't played this in forever, has there been an optimization update yet? (i got in it a while back, but it a) got pretty boring and b) was hard to play when building large ships)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events

24. Post #1344
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    3,360 Posts
    Just got a single space station piece to orbit kerbin at an oval orbit. Its a start, I guess.

Edited:

Now I'm going to try to dock to it.

Edited:

Hell, who am I kidding. I could hardly get that thing into orbit, now I want to match it? Screw that.

25. Post #1345
    February 2011
    17,497 Posts

i bet you feel ashamed for rating me rainbows now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 18Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1346
    April 2009
    6,187 Posts
    No, it still feels good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #1347
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,474 Posts

I rated you winner I knew you'd succeed!

I'm trying to work out the best way to make sure my delivery vehicle gets de-orbited once my satellite is in place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1348
    July 2008
    2,134 Posts

ive never been happier
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #1349
    Gold Member
    December 2004
    9,372 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

30. Post #1350
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,645 Posts
    that is one of the most beautiful stations I have seen with the KOSMOS pack 0__O

In other news. RD-191 is 90% done. Just needs gas generator modeled and pulmed and then fuel turbo pump output line remodelled. Did 90% of this today :D

Edited:

eh. i dislike that the engines turn off and you coast to your Ap then engines reignite. major waste of fuel.

Edited:

OC why is the parachute stacked to high on the model? :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #1351
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,108 Posts

I like the "tots legit" one the side there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1352

April 2011
    4,489 Posts
    I totally predicted this.

33. Post #1353
    July 2007
    2,252 Posts
    Got to the moon with this, enter the height of the Mun and you'll go into intercept.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

34. Post #1354

April 2011
    4,489 Posts
    Got to the moon with this, enter the height of the Mun and you'll go into intercept.
    Except the way that it works makes it more efficient to do a Munar insertion yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1355
    July 2010
    622 Posts
    that is one of the most beautiful stations I have seen with the KOSMOS pack 0__O

In other news. RD-191 is 90% done. Just needs gas generator modeled and pulmed and then fuel turbo pump output line remodelled. Did 90% of this today :D

Edited:

eh. i dislike that the engines turn off and you coast to your Ap then engines reignite. major waste of fuel.

Edited:

OC why is the parachute stacked to high on the model? :D

How is that a waste of fuel? Orbital manuevres are the most efficient at periapsis/apoapsis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #1356
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,150 Posts
    It isn't a waste of fuel at all, it's optimal.
    Launching against the rotation of Kerbin, THAT'S a waste of fuel.

37. Post #1357
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,645 Posts
    It isn't a waste of fuel at all, it's optimal.
    Launching against the rotation of Kerbin, THAT'S a waste of fuel.
    when i used it it launched me. at 50km engines turned off. drag slowed it down to like 600m/s. then by the time it hit the AP it then turned engines back on and had to make up for all that lost fuel.

it might be better for higher orbits. but it is not that great at low ones. atleast not when I used it.

using it the rocket I hate had almost no fuel left in the launch phase.

flying it the way i fly it to get to the same orbit it would have 3 stock tanks left. thus obviously there is a problem.

38. Post #1358
    July 2010
    622 Posts
    when i used it it launched me. at 50km engines turned off. drag slowed it down to like 600m/s. then by the time it hit the AP it then turned engines back on and had to make up for all that lost fuel.

it might be better for higher orbits. but it is not that great at low ones. atleast not when I used it.

flying it the way i fly it to get to the same orbit it would have 3 stock tanks left. thus obviously there is a problem.
    This is exactly why you can edit when it begins the turnover...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #1359
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,745 Posts
    Going to buy this today

Recommend me some mods/plugins to use? I'd prefer balanced parts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Sweden Show Events

40. Post #1360
    Dennab
    January 2009
    1,725 Posts

I think that it's good that way. You're lazy and/or unskilled? Let the computer do it for the price of all that extra fuel. You're pro and/or need pull out the most out of every drop of fuel? Do it manually. It's like they unintentionally balanced it as a gameplay mechanic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events